Burnley’s best goal of 2016/17
Burnley scored a total of 43 league and cup goals last season, with Sam Vokes scoring the first and last in home games against Liverpool and West Ham, and for the next three days we are giving you the opportunity to select which, from a selection of those goals, you think is worthy to become the first ever Up the Clarets Goal of the Season.
After some debate, which saw some goals included and others excluded, a list of 15 goals has been selected from which you can vote. These are goals scored by ten different players with two included from Vokes, Steven Defour and Ashley Barnes while Andre Gray has three in the list.
All you have to do is select the goal of your choice with the vote open until the end of Wednesday. The poll is below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
The result will be published later this week.
Which was our best goal in the 2016/17 season?
- Jeff Hendrick v Bournemouth (h) (41%, 206 Votes)
- Steven Defour v Bristol City (h) (20%, 102 Votes)
- Steven Defour v Hull (h) (14%, 71 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes v Crystal Palace (h) (12%, 58 Votes)
- Robbie Brady v Chelsea (h) (4%, 20 Votes)
- Sam Vokes v Liverpool (h) (2%, 9 Votes)
- Dean Marney v Manchester City (h) (2%, 8 Votes)
- Andre Gray v Crystal Palace (a) (1%, 6 Votes)
- Joey Barton v Southampton (h) (1%, 6 Votes)
- Andre Gray v Liverpool (h) (1%, 6 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes v Liverpool (a) (1%, 4 Votes)
- Scott Arfield v Everton (h) (1%, 3 Votes)
- George Boyd v Stoke (h) (1%, 3 Votes)
- Andre Gray v Swansea (a) (0%, 1 Votes)
- Sam Vokes v Bournemouth (a) (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 504