Search found 14612 matches

by Imploding Turtle
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:26 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Sapiosexual !!
Replies: 47
Views: 1435

Re: Sapiosexual !!

Science? I'm firmly in the live and let live camp, but this stuff is more in the astrology and homeopathy bracket than science. But as above, it's harmless. I shall await an update on pronouns for Mr Ronson and be sure to make a note. You're wrong. Science has quite a good understanding of how gend...
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:42 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Sapiosexual !!
Replies: 47
Views: 1435

Re: Sapiosexual !!

Funkydrummer wrote:Exactly the same as what I say/write/do/ think has to do with you.



Except i'm laughing at you. You're getting angry at gender science.
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:24 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Sapiosexual !!
Replies: 47
Views: 1435

Re: Sapiosexual !!

Funkydrummer wrote:When is all this sh!te going to end ?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment ... li=BBoPWjQ


What the ***** it go to do with you?
by Imploding Turtle
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:14 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Gareth Thomas' HIV diagnosis
Replies: 44
Views: 2599

Re: Gareth Thomas' HIV diagnosis

He's gone public partly because he was being black mailed with it I read somewhere, I think he had the same issue when he revealed his sexuality. He's also an absolute idiot for getting HIV when there are drugs available to stop that happening. If you're not playing safe then take the drugs..... Th...
by Imploding Turtle
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:48 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

The Luxembourg PM's a legend :lol:

**** Johnson, the pussy. What does it say about how strong a PM he is when he can't even handle a few protesters :lol: This is your Brexit leader, brexiteers. He ******* suits you. :lol:
by Imploding Turtle
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:35 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

But it’s not the status quo, is it. The EU wants over the next 5 years. To remove all veto’s. To push all members to take on the Euro. Be members of the EU army. Give power to the EU your fiscal policy, so they set your taxes. The EU does not want to stand still, it wants to take over. You guys are...
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Trump to ban flavoured e cigarettes
Replies: 40
Views: 1240

Re: Trump to ban flavoured e cigarettes

Rowls wrote:Wot a load of toss

The same states in the US who are busy legalizing cannabis are also clamping down on vaping.

It’s ridiculous.



How many cannabis deaths have there been? Like, ever.
by Imploding Turtle
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:55 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Time For Tom Watson To Apologize
Replies: 172
Views: 6296

Re: Time For Tom Watson To Apologize

Everything in the Douglas Murray article is true. All of the lies James O’Brien promoted were lies. This article points this out very clearly and demonstrates how keenly O’Brien was taken in by these self-evident lies. It’s a shame you appear to have a gripe with such honest and factual reporting. ...
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

The collapse of the Conservative party after they were orgasming all over themselves when some Labour MPs left, and after calling Corbyn a tyrant for threatening deselection for violating the whip is just beautiful to watch.
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:48 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Time For Tom Watson To Apologize
Replies: 172
Views: 6296

Re: Time For Tom Watson To Apologize

Only took him several weeks to write an article complaining that O'Brien publicly acknowledged that he had been bullshitted by Beech. Just seems like a pretty desperate hit piece to me. He even conditions his readers in the most obvious way. No surprise then that you swallowed it up like a cheap who...
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

So it’s an army then, really some people just want an argument for the sake of it. Of course I know it’s a multinational army. No, it's an alliance. Not all alliances are armies just because they're comprised of armies. If a dozen football clubs formed an alliance would the alliance be one big foot...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:03 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Lowbankclaret wrote:
E494D7A0-A2CF-495C-B716-CC51B13043A3.png


No just a bunch of guys going fly fishing



NATO troops on exercise doesn't mean NATO is an army. It is an alliance of armies.

It's a shame there's nothing in the name that could give you a clue.
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:49 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Lowbankclaret wrote:NATO will disappear



Is NATO an army?
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:13 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Brexit aside, who the hell do you vote for at the next election. I can’t stand the tories but the thought of having Corbyn and Abbot in government fills me with dread! After today it's pretty clear that Corbyn's a far superior leader than Johnson who can't lead a piss-up in the proverbial brewery. ...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:22 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Couldn't make it up.

Image
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

"But it's remainers doing the sabotage!" complete idiots, 2016 - present

Image
by Imploding Turtle
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:31 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

So parliament has voted to take control of something, and the people who beat the drum for UK parliamentary control 3 years ago are now screeching like babies that it's "undemocratic".
by Imploding Turtle
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

The other party leaders really stuck it to that half-wit, clown Johnson. Brilliant. He couldn't get out of there fast enough, now he's off to deselect Ken Clarke. I knew there would be some twists and turns to come but I never thought we'd see the tory leadership sink so low. It'll sink much lower.
by Imploding Turtle
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:51 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Boris
Replies: 997
Views: 24507

Re: Boris

Centrists when you call a Nazi a Nazi: "OMG how can you say that? That's so out of line. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi. The word has no meaning now!"

Centrists when you call a lefty a terrorist: *crickets*
by Imploding Turtle
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:33 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Ok boys own up...
Replies: 14
Views: 2437

Re: Ok boys own up...

Looks like a joke. Nothing more. Put your purses down.
by Imploding Turtle
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:24 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Another mass shooting in America
Replies: 506
Views: 20190

Re: Another mass shooting in America

Add to that my cognitive dissonance.. Plus I am sometimes really on your side when it comes to climate change though.. The problem is when you (for "satire") take the **** out of the left for criticising the alt-right in exactly the same way the alt-right take the **** out of the left for...
by Imploding Turtle
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:52 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Another mass shooting in America
Replies: 506
Views: 20190

Re: Another mass shooting in America

Rileybobs wrote:Are dick measuring contests scored by political points?


Morpheus is a modern centrist.

Image
by Imploding Turtle
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:35 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Another mass shooting in America
Replies: 506
Views: 20190

Re: Another mass shooting in America

Vino blanco wrote:I really can't understand this. Since the last multi-shooting a few weeks ago, I've been praying really, really hard: it's obviously not working.


So basically this is your fault.
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:57 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Formula 2 crash
Replies: 3
Views: 605

Formula 2 crash

If any of your so-called friends sends you a link with "look at this crash", don't. It's worse than the Alex Zinardi crash that took his legs.


Anthoine Hubert was killed. He didn't stand a chance.
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:06 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: The Amazon rainforest
Replies: 72
Views: 2371

Re: The Amazon rainforest

bob-the-scutter wrote:Very much like you then eh!


Why is what i say lacking in credibility?
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:56 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Amazon reconditioned PC's
Replies: 37
Views: 1464

Re: Amazon reconditioned PC's

yeah, and it was invalid as usual It was perfectly valid. Being able to factory reset something in 5 minutes because it has extremely limited use isn't a pro. And having to take hours to reset a PC which has a huge number of use cases isn't a con. They are both a normal consequence of the complexit...
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:33 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Amazon reconditioned PC's
Replies: 37
Views: 1464

Re: Amazon reconditioned PC's

not useful for much ? it does exactly what you want it to do if you want to browse the internet, send emails, install apk's - you know, exactly what the OP asked for :lol: If you want to run photoshop, Ableton etc etc then you need a PC or a Mac..........but that's not what he asked for I didn't sa...
by Imploding Turtle
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:14 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Amazon reconditioned PC's
Replies: 37
Views: 1464

Re: Amazon reconditioned PC's

You can factory reset a chromebook in 5 minutes because it's not useful for much. You could factory reset a PC in 5 minutes too if all that was installed was a browser.
by Imploding Turtle
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:29 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Antifa violence in Portland
Replies: 64
Views: 3368

Re: Antifa violence in Portland

Not a white supremacist. Except he's taken a white supremacists logo for his campaign.

Still think we're over-using it?

https://twitter.com/brooklynmarie/statu ... 79776?s=20
by Imploding Turtle
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:02 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Nigel Farage’s Ego
Replies: 24
Views: 1347

Re: Nigel Farage’s Ego

CombatClaret wrote:Sonmeone who knows he can say whatever he likes, because he will never have to action them or deal with the consequences.



Except that one time a slight majority agreed with him, and when that happened what did he do?
by Imploding Turtle
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:24 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille
Replies: 34
Views: 1171

Re: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille

Two banners 1. “More fans in the stands means a more gay stadium.” 2. “Welcome to the Ineos group: at Nice we also love to pedal” A reference to the owner who also owns a cycling team. "pedale" is a French derogatory term for homosexuals. plus the chanting, but i don't know what the chanti...
by Imploding Turtle
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:55 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Amazon reconditioned PC's
Replies: 37
Views: 1464

Re: Amazon reconditioned PC's

I recommend just building yourself a new one. This way you learn how to build one, everything's under warranty, and you don't run the higher risk of buying a factory returned PC, which was returned for a reason, being faulty out of the box. £150 builds you a perfectly adequate system for browsing fo...
by Imploding Turtle
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:51 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille
Replies: 34
Views: 1171

Re: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille

Siddo wrote:Blacktod, do you know what protected characteristics are?
Maybe if you read the Equalty Act, which your employer should have trained you in, then you might understand a little more.


He probably does. I just think he really doesn't like non-cisgender and non-straight people.
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:53 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille
Replies: 34
Views: 1171

Re: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille

Blackrod wrote:Could this lead to ‘ who are all the pies ? ...... you f*t b*st*rd ....” stopping a game ?


Another thread about homophobia, and to no ones surprise Blackrod is showing sympathy for the homophobes.
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:55 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Amazon reconditioned PC's
Replies: 37
Views: 1464

Re: Amazon reconditioned PC's

Steve1956 wrote:120 notes on Amazon,thinking of buying one of these to watch games on,anyone on here bought a reconditioned pc off Amazon ...any good?


Link it.
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:55 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11282

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

This is the deep state trying to discredit fascism!!!!11
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:00 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Does anyone remember when the brexiteers used to complain about how undemocratic the EU is supposed to be? :lol:
by Imploding Turtle
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:32 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

I have no problem with another referendum. But only when the result for the first one has been enacted, or when there is "significant and compelling" evidence that the populous craves one (I.E more than 65 people on an online poll, that has regularly shown results contrary to what the pub...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:12 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Also, the "significant and compelling" evidence omitted the fact that most people (who took part in these polls) believe there shouldn't even be another referendum. I.E they respect the result of the original one. Not that it even matters, because the poll that everyone took part in gave ...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:00 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

You posted some polls that showed around 65 people decided one thing over another. That is not significant or compelling, even with my apparent poor comprehension skills Do you know what a "sample" is? It's a smaller representative version of a larger whole. This is how opinion polls work...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:56 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

He said "significant and compelling evidence" Charlie. Not a tiny swing on a poll of a handful of people You managed to be wrong 3 times in a 12 word sentence. It's not a tiny swing, it's a swing much bigger than the margin of victory for Leave in the 2016 vote. So if the swing is too sma...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:37 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Damo wrote:Can you post some evidence of the please


Image
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:18 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

You're saying it "goes against the spirit of our representative parliamentary democracy" for Johnson to prorogue parliament, albeit legal under our representative parliamentary democracy. Then you suggest it would be within 'the spirit of our representative parliamentary democracy" t...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:16 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Even from you this is complete bolloxcs; you were all happy and jokey when the remainers were foiling the (majority) public wish to leave the EU. When it was looking like a second referendum would be dumped on the public you were so soooo happy, because you said that it was all part of the democrat...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11282

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Ringo, that sounds a bit like avoiding a debate because you are unsure of your ground. But if you do have genuine reasons for thinking that communism and social democracy are non-different I would be interested to read them, not to be persuaded but just because I am interested in other people's ide...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:01 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: The 'edit' feature
Replies: 19
Views: 655

Re: The 'edit' feature

ClaretTony wrote:It doesn't, it removes the like.


Only on mobile.
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:16 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

We always strongly suspected that brextremists were not interested in our parliamentary democracy. This makes their campaigning on the importance of it over the EU influencing our laws just another proven lie. They don't want a democracy, they want a dictatorship that panders to their beliefs. This ...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Try going to America, or France, you cant turn around without seeing the Stars and Stripes, or the Tricolour all over the place. There were stories in the press, of people being told to remove flags from their own windows, during the last world cup, for fear it would upset people. As I've said, the...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:39 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

It's not a very good example given that he got sent to jail and is classed as a terrorist. It's not. Look around at a football match, there are loads of St George and Union flags. Go and have a look at the top of Buckingham palace today, there's one there as well. Colburn has been fully red-pilled ...
by Imploding Turtle
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:37 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14491
Views: 269928

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

I am why the hell shouldnt I be. Just as people are proud to be Pakistani and Muslim. Just as people are proud to be Israeli and Jewish. Just as people are proud to be Catholic and Italian. Why is it you equate being proud of one thing as anti a.n.other. I'm proud of being a Burnley fan, does that ...

Go to advanced search