Search found 3090 matches

by Damo
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:57 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Ash?
Replies: 5
Views: 1008

Re: Ash?

It's my fault lads.
I put him in my fantasy premier league team.
I'll transfer him out before the Norwich game for that Pukki fellow.
by Damo
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:04 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: BKB18
Replies: 2
Views: 546

Re: BKB18

WazzaClaret wrote:What channel is it on?

It's on fite tv app. Theres probably some streams knocking around though
by Damo
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:38 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: BKB18
Replies: 2
Views: 546

BKB18

Anyone else watching? Prefer this to the queensbury rules stuff lately
by Damo
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:40 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Does anyone here read the Sun newspaper?
Replies: 51
Views: 2122

Re: Does anyone here read the Sun newspaper?

I used to read it when I was in my late teens. I dont even pick it up in the cafe when I go for a sandwich now. It's more of a comic than a newspaper. The mirror is very similar to the sun. I think people transition from the sun to the mirror when they hit the age of having to worry about the tories...
by Damo
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:20 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Alexa
Replies: 26
Views: 1169

Re: Alexa

If it's anything like google home, you can change all the volume settings via the app
by Damo
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:11 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Trump to ban flavoured e cigarettes
Replies: 40
Views: 1169

Re: Trump to ban flavoured e cigarettes

ClaretAndJew wrote:That only says where Cannabis was mentioned on the death certificate, example on a blood toxicology report.

Its literally titled "drug poison deaths"
I reckon it's more accurate than your claim anyway
by Damo
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Book recommendations
Replies: 37
Views: 940

Re: Book recommendations

Shark in the park by Mark Watson
by Damo
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:06 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Trump to ban flavoured e cigarettes
Replies: 40
Views: 1169

Re: Trump to ban flavoured e cigarettes

ClaretAndJew wrote:Cannabis has never killed anyone in the history of human kind.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/470 ... and-wales/
by Damo
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:18 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Spijed wrote:I think it's fair to say Boris has had it!

Shame! :)

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status ... 9809130497

Seems strange then, that Corbyn, who has begged for an election for the past 2 years, is absolutely terrified of the prospect of one now
by Damo
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:34 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: E Cigs
Replies: 54
Views: 1988

Re: E Cigs

Makes me laugh when people say they have given up smoking, when all they have done is swapped fags for vaping. Another thing with people who use these, is that they never seem to have them out of their mouths. It cant be any better for you when they cant string a sentence together without having a m...
by Damo
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:39 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

IMG_20190908_143324.jpg
IMG_20190908_143324.jpg (127.77 KiB) Viewed 124 times

http://britainelects.com/polling/westminster/
"But nobody wants a no deal Brexit"

See, Boris is really starting to unite the people
by Damo
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:56 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Robert Mugabe Dead
Replies: 34
Views: 1252

Re: Robert Mugabe Dead

Another socialist gone.
No doubt Corbyn will turn up at his funeral
by Damo
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:00 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Lancasterclaret wrote:Damo, I'm off to my first ever political demonstration on sat.

My. first. ever.

Going back to my original comment...
:lol: just kidding pal
by Damo
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:27 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Kwesi Kwatang has basically said that Johnson will break the law rather than go to Brussels for an extension. Country is going to blow up when that happens. He's come across as a complete lunatic on BBC Question Time as well. When you say blow up, do you mean that a few bus full of middle aged peop...
by Damo
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:25 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

None of the opposition parties trust Johnson to not move the election date to a point after Brexit in a similar move to his now defunct Prorogue Parliament and pretend to negotiate stunt. In addition to all the other lies he's spouted or even painted on buses over the years. You can call Corbyn a c...
by Damo
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:20 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

What the shysters who are ignoring their constituents forget is, there has to be an election at some point. Even if it takes another 3 and a half years, they will be held accountable by the people they have ignored
by Damo
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Because every man and his dog, barring you, know that without the option of leaving with no deal, we will never get a deal. If we dont get a deal we can never leave. Remainers never, ever try and counter this point. They do understand, but they are terrified of leaving with a better deal than the r...
by Damo
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:36 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Imploding Turtle wrote:You're literally a moron if you think that 65 people were all that was polled. Honestly. Stupid as ****.

You are literally a moron for suggesting that is what I think
by Damo
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:36 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

martin_p wrote:You’ve gone full Wrongo, not a good look for someone who’s taken a Mensa test.

"Everyone who upsets me is Wrongo"
by Damo
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

You’re right Damo, we need a much larger sample. A national referendum perhaps? I have no problem with another referendum. But only when the result for the first one has been enacted, or when there is "significant and compelling" evidence that the populous craves one (I.E more than 65 peo...
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:27 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Also, the "significant and compelling" evidence omitted the fact that most people (who took part in these polls) believe there shouldn't even be another referendum. I.E they respect the result of the original one. Not that it even matters, because the poll that everyone took part in gave u...
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

You managed to be wrong 3 times in a 12 word sentence. It's not a tiny swing, it's a swing much bigger than the margin of victory for Leave in the 2016 vote. So if the swing is too small then surely so is the margin of victory 3 years ago on which we're basing everything on. It's not a handful of p...
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:48 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Imploding Turtle wrote:Image

He said "significant and compelling evidence" Charlie.
Not a tiny swing on a poll of a handful of people
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Imploding Turtle wrote:Nope. I'm happy for a second referendum not because it's part of the democratic process but because there is significant and compelling evidence to suggest that the public has changed its mind.

Can you post some evidence of the please
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:01 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Could you point out just one single occurrence where the leave campaign suggested voting to leave meant a no deal Brexit?? Because I remember them telling us a very different story. So next time you fool yourself into thinking this is what the country voted for, just think back to all those times y...
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

After the way the devout remoaners have behaved these past couple of years, I couldn't give a rats @*** about their new found love for democracy.
In fact, it would just make everything a little sweeter if they used underhand tactics to deliver what we voted for
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:01 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Imploding Turtle wrote:So this is what Brexiteer democracy looks like - suspending parliament because parliament won't let you do what you want to do.

Dry your eyes mate
by Damo
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:00 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Lancasterclaret wrote:Its time for Brexiteers to **** off quite frankly.

:lol:
Welcome back pal
by Damo
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:21 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Has anyone actually asked to see the cctv footage, or have they said the culprits should be easy to identify due to the area it happened, and the assumption that there will be a large amount of CCTV footage to go through? Also, Owen claimed the people who carried out the "attack" were far ...
by Damo
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:38 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Boris
Replies: 997
Views: 24407

Re: Boris

yTib wrote:and i hope your tongue is firmly in your cheek there damo.

Dont spoil it pal. I've had some great bites with that one
by Damo
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:33 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Ed Sheeran accused by Wiley of 'using grime to look good'
Replies: 41
Views: 1357

Re: Ed Sheeran accused by Wiley of 'using grime to look good'

"Did you do anything special with your bank holiday weekend?" "Yes, I did, actually. Got pi$$ed and made a sardonic contribution on a footy forum full of stuffy old bores about how lame people were behaving on a thread I clicked on completely voluntarily about Ed Sheeran. It was grea...
by Damo
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Ed Sheeran accused by Wiley of 'using grime to look good'
Replies: 41
Views: 1357

Re: Ed Sheeran accused by Wiley of 'using grime to look good'

"Did you do anything special with your bank holiday weekend?

Yes I did actually. Got pi$$ed and argued about Ed Sheeran. It was great"
by Damo
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:40 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Boris
Replies: 997
Views: 24407

Re: Boris

Doing a great job.
Uniting the people
by Damo
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Your Favourite Virtue Signalling Songs..
Replies: 23
Views: 811

Re: Your Favourite Virtue Signalling Songs..

I thought Saturday was spirals drinking night.

Here is my contribution anyway
https://youtu.be/FedGgBn9giM
by Damo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:48 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Dodgy Amazon Email
Replies: 6
Views: 612

Re: Dodgy Amazon Email

Seems legit
by Damo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

All those examples were the wrong kind of socialism
by Damo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Seville
Replies: 14
Views: 1382

Re: Seville

I've just seen a video of Malaga burning.
Didnt look good at all
by Damo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:31 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Imploding Turtle wrote:Maybe we should start using 'Capitalist' and 'Fascist' interchangeably.

You have been doing that for about 3 years
by Damo
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:39 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Be patient lads. Having happened in central london, the police will have hundreds, if not thousands of hours worth of cctv to get through. And due to austerity, theres probably only one, part time police officer tasked with doing it. Arrests will be made at some point. It's not like he has any reaso...
by Damo
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Phil Lynott
Replies: 20
Views: 1999

Re: Phil Lynott

I know an old face from Rochdale who used to know a lot of the old boys from north manchester. He once told me a story about how the song "waiting for an alibi" came about Someone on a fairly serious charge was locked up, waiting for Lynott to corroborate his whereabouts before the police ...
by Damo
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:51 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Antifa violence in Portland
Replies: 64
Views: 3301

Re: Antifa violence in Portland

Seems a bit strange how the peaceful protesters had tear gas.
Perhaps the OP should try and find a neutral perspective as opposed to the views of the extremists websites he frequents
by Damo
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

This is bad thing? Or a good thing? Up until now, it's a set of words I've never seen strung together. I'd say it's fairly neutral. Certainly from your response anyway (I just typed that and let my phone do the work before you turn into some eddy type creature and check my punctuation instead of co...
by Damo
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:05 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Perhaps it was just some totally unrelated spat between some gays? It could literally be all sorts of different causes. If it even happened at all. You cant question his version of events though, as all of the trigger monkeys will be straight on top of the milk crates. The best thing to do, is wait...
by Damo
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:17 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

:lol: Stop projecting. All he did was post a 3 second gif without comment. Even if he expressly said that he thought it was funny that still wouldn't mean he advocates violence, otherwise anyone who liked it when Indiana Jones punched a Nazi is also advocating violence. You're even resorting to usi...
by Damo
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:01 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

There is literally no advocating of anything in that tweet. He literally didn't say anything. :lol: You pro-fascists are so desperate to portray the left as violent that you even have to resort to a tweet that literally has no words as "advocating violence". And yet you'll argue with the ...
by Damo
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:50 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Antifa violence in Portland
Replies: 64
Views: 3301

Re: Antifa violence in Portland

The police should give both sides more weapons and let them wipe each other out.
The far left and far right are two sides of the same coin
by Damo
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:02 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

You dont have to look very far to see why people dont have a lot of sympathy for Jones Here he is advocating violence against someone with different views to him for example Check out @OwenJones84’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/897599759439056897?s=09 Also, I'm not sure why anyone i...
by Damo
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:41 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11234

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

He thought it was funny when this all started with throwing milkshakes at pensioners.
I dont condone anyone kicking anyone in the head, but I have less sympathy for Owen than I do for most people
by Damo
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:02 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Watching the game today in hospital.
Replies: 8
Views: 425

Re: Watching the game today in hospital.

Who is your mobile phone network provider?
EE do a free 3 month trial I think
I get BT sport free with my contract
by Damo
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:29 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14000
Views: 257299

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Driving through burnley, it strikes me that it's well worth giving some unknown character a chance to fix the leaking roofs.
Given the terrible job that labour, the lib dems and the tories have done at making the town such a utopia

Go to advanced search