Search found 1645 matches

by Greenmile
Wed May 22, 2019 11:42 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-borough-child-deaths-redbridge-parents-related-cousins-pakistani-families-council-report-a7741146.html https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-a...
by Greenmile
Wed May 22, 2019 6:23 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

AndyClaret wrote:Facts dear boy, facts.


Source?
by Greenmile
Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Unwashed Fascists afraid of free speech target Carl Benjamin aka Sargon of Akkad with strawberry milkshake with sprinkles on in Totnes yesterday - the fun (for the anti free speech Fascists on this thread) begins around 29:30. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IErphvpeOk Should free speech include t...
by Greenmile
Wed May 22, 2019 6:43 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

AndyClaret wrote:So they don't breed with their own cousins, who knew ?


So AndyClaret is a racist too, who knew?

Answer: pretty much everyone.
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 10:57 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

You related the Word "inbred" as racist. Abu hamza was spreading his opinions and beliefs for over ten years or so .....then surprise surprise it was decided he might be a terrorist transported to America convicted of terrorism and Jailed for his Natural...ok I really didn’t. We also call...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 10:26 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

tim_noone wrote:Aren't they down the road referred to as "inbred"? On this Board..


They are. What’s your point?

It’s not exactly a term of endearment.

Also, who did we have sent to America for their opinions or beliefs? I’m genuinely interested.
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 10:10 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Rileybobs wrote:You don’t have to hate all races to be a racist. It’s hard to believe that you’re actually being serious.


In fact, it could be argued that the man who hates all races equally is the least racist of all.
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

theroyaldyche wrote:Im not racist. I do agree with a lot that he says.


The bits about Pakistanis smelling, or the bits about Muslims being inbred?

Because if it’s those bits, I have news for you. You are a racist.
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 10:02 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

He criticises an ideology that is not racist. By all means give up coz your argument doesn't stand up. If Jews are a race he doesn't hate them. If Sikhs are a race he doesn't hate them. If black people are a race he doesn't hate them. He criticises the fundamentals of Islam and rightly so. Nothing ...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

The mans going to get more votes than people think. A lot more Might shut a few of these up on here I’m sure he will get quite a few votes. There seem to be a lot of racists and racist-sympathisers about, nowadays. If you think that will make people like me stop calling out his despicable words and...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:52 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Jesus there must be a lot of racist people out there then yet Tommy strangely has black, jew and Sikh friends and many more. Funny kind of racist that tommy Really? You’re going with “he can’t be racist because he has black friends”? Despite all the racist things he’s said (a selection of which hav...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:46 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

tim_noone wrote:Just have em sent to America.


What are you referring to here?
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Jokes arent evidence. Also have you never made a joke against a group of people before? Maybe you're racist? And yes it is possible but let's be fair its Tommy were talking about, if hes been racist then all the leftie loons would chuck it in his face all the time but surprisingly when they get con...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

DomBFC1882 wrote:Wheres the racist crime though as all the left seem to call him racist? I'm yet to see it


Racism isn’t a crime. For evidence he’s a racist, see post 138.
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:18 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

And just for the record Tommy has never been tried for any racist crimes Correct. Just fraud and kicking a copper in the head for trying to prevent him from beating up his girlfriend. Oh, and contempt of court of course. Have I missed any? Edit - looks like I did miss a couple https://www.the-round...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:16 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Not at all. I've just never heard of a comedian get done or person telling jokes getting done for it. Did he get done for these quotes/jokes? Nobody’s saying he should be locked up for being a racist (maybe for inciting racial hatred, but that’s a different argument). I’ll remind you that the origi...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Falcon has quoted some jokes against Muslims. I'm not sure if it's illegal. Comedians seem to get away with what they want. But he must of done something far worse for half the country to class him as racist. . They are racist jokes, which he posted on Twitter. If you tell those jokes in a group of...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 8:39 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

I respect you Greenmile you seem a decent guy. Basically some of the points hes made I've put into questions back to you in a reply earlier mate ...and now I feel bad for comparing you to Bluelab. No offence meant. Edit - and do you mean your reply to Erasmus? I don’t know about the policing aspect...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 8:38 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

You get all your news from Youtube? Well, that explains a lot. EDIT - that was a bit low and I apologise. There is some good stuff on there but as with any news, you need to watch or read or listen to the other side as well. It was a bit low - there’s some brilliant informative stuff on YouTube. Th...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 8:33 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Quickenthetempo wrote:I keep getting told Tommy is racist, but nobody ever explains why...


See Falcon’s post 138 on this very thread.
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 8:30 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Dom, I am genuinely trying to understand what right wing people want so I have just watched and listened to a video from Paul Weston as you suggested. I am sorry, but it is really, really poor. He was quoting things that people had said fifty years ago and then trying to say that the social and cul...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 8:28 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Says it all really yet we put up with lies daily through the mainstream media. That's the thing with the "right" we get a much better picture of what's going on compared to the left where you're only prepared to listen to the one side. As I say check out the video as I've had a long say a...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 8:14 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tommy Robinson Tuesday
Replies: 421
Views: 8802

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

For all you leftie morons who thinks people who support Tommy are idiots then maybe check out Paul Weston on youtube. Of course you wont though coz you dont let facts get in the way of a good argument What’s the point of asking folk to watch YouTube videos during a discussion like this? Do you real...
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 6:50 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

AndyClaret wrote:Where's your evidence that Mair was a brexiteer ? and surely by definition you would have had to have voted brexit to be a brexiteer ?


He’s a neo-Nazi. Of course he’s a brexiter.
by Greenmile
Tue May 21, 2019 6:45 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

dsr wrote:I think that's pretty much the point. He started from level zero - less votes than a dolphin - to build a political party that had the highest vote in a national election....


Did he? When was that, then?
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:59 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

I've already made myself clear on this subject. I found the murder of Jo Cox to be abhorrent. A stain on democracy and humanity. So, I'd like to bet, do nearly all Brexiteers But it was the brexiters who did it. Just like it was the remainers who threw milkshake at Farage. Come on Damo. How hard is...
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:28 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Damo wrote:I have absolutely no problem with you owning what you said.
I'm glad you posted it


Which is worse, though, Damo? Would you rather align yourself with the milkshake throwers, or the murderers?

That’s the choice you’ve set up for yourself with your catastrophic failure of logic.
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:26 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

ksrclaret wrote:Is someone picking on you again, taio? You're always having your feelings trampled over on this board, aren't you?

Tell me who it is and I'll cover them in a milkshake for you, just choose the flavour.


Please choose strawberry, taio - it’s my favourite.
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:25 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Damo wrote:I wasnt wrong. The majority (of remainers views that I have read) support it.


You’re standing by your claim that “Remainers react by throwing things at politicians”, then?

In that case, I’ll stand by mine that brexiters murder MPs.

Now which group is worse, based on the above?
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:21 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

No need to apologise - my feelings aren't hurt. I was just pointing out the stupidity of your post. Initially with just the single word "unbelievable'. You couldn't resist and then start with rambling nonsense. Bore off Mr Dull. Incredible I thought personal abuse was frowned upon ‘round here.
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Ah, you are playing that silly game again. Rowls is quite right about you being the most boring poster on this forum. Ok, for the sake of your pedantic argument. Most remainers (I dont know exact numbers. I'm basing my opinion solely on the views I have read) support, and encourage, the throwing of...
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:09 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

That you would even consider posting it in the first place. Just because someone didn't add the word 'some' in a previous post. See my edit to post 24 on this page. I’m sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings (especially seeing as how we’re such great mates and all), but you’re going to have to live...
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:04 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

taio wrote:I was clearly referring to your massively f*****g stupid post.


That happened too, at 8:50pm. Post 17 on this page. Which bit are you struggling to believe?
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:01 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Damo wrote:Go on, show me where anyone said that?


Here you go...

Damo wrote:What is also interesting is, that when Brexiteers are aggrieved, they respond by taking to the ballot box.
Remainers react by throwing things at politicians.

The good guys eh?
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 9:00 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

taio wrote:Unbelievable.


It happened. It was on the news and everything. Maybe you missed it.
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 8:59 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

To what level is that a valid defence? If Farage had been beaten senseless, would it still be a valid point for more than one poster (you aren't the only one) to mention the murdered MP? Damo (as he often does) claimed “remainers” throw things at politicians. By that logic “brexiters” murder their ...
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 8:57 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Damo wrote:When Jo Cox was murdered. Pretty much everyone, except the absolute moon bat extremists, were saddened and full of condemnation about it.

Similar to today's event I suppose


Did pretty much every remainer throw milkshake at Farage? That’s a lot of milkshake.
by Greenmile
Mon May 20, 2019 8:51 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: YES! Farage Milkshaked
Replies: 423
Views: 5762

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Damo wrote:What is also interesting is, that when Brexiteers are aggrieved, they respond by taking to the ballot box.


...or by murdering their MP.
by Greenmile
Sat May 18, 2019 2:09 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Extremist Abortion Laws
Replies: 52
Views: 1211

Re: Extremist Abortion Laws

pro-abortion means that you want other people to be allowed to have abortions. Just because you prefer the more meaningless "pro-choice" doesn't mean that pro-abortion has no meaning. pro-Blackburn Rovers means that you want other people to be allowed to support Blackburn Rovers. Just bec...
by Greenmile
Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Extremist Abortion Laws
Replies: 52
Views: 1211

Re: Extremist Abortion Laws

Of course people who want abortion to be legal are pro-abortion. They are in favour of abortion. Saying they aren't is as nonsensical as saying that people who in favour of the death penalty don't want to hang anyone,. As for the idea that a foetus isn't a human being- that's an opinion. I'm not aw...
by Greenmile
Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Extremist Abortion Laws
Replies: 52
Views: 1211

Re: Extremist Abortion Laws

... Six weeks is NOT a bunch of cells it is a formed baby with all of the characteristics it would have if it went to full term... Do characteristics such as arms, legs, ears, eyes, a brain or a head not count then? https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/6-weeks-pregnant/ An embryo (not e...
by Greenmile
Thu May 16, 2019 4:56 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Extremist Abortion Laws
Replies: 52
Views: 1211

Re: Extremist Abortion Laws

Test User wrote:Some people don't understand that it's possible to oppose abortion while also believing it should be legal.



..and some people do, but pretend not to so they can make an entirely disingenous argument.
by Greenmile
Thu May 16, 2019 6:50 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Extremist Abortion Laws
Replies: 52
Views: 1211

Re: Extremist Abortion Laws

My own view is that the law should allow abortion in case of rape. My personal view is that in theory a woman should carry the baby to term, but in practice I doubt I would be able to do that myself if I was a woman, and I certainly wouldn't condemn or criticiise a woman who didn't. But in the wide...
by Greenmile
Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 8254
Views: 99388

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Elizabeth wrote:I'm unsure who wrote 'The long and winding road'...


You’re trying too hard now.
by Greenmile
Wed May 15, 2019 5:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3631

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Greenmile wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:


You’re the man Greenmile.
by Greenmile
Wed May 15, 2019 5:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3631

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Elizabeth wrote:You are the man Ringo...



:lol: :lol: :lol:
by Greenmile
Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Danny Baker sacked
Replies: 182
Views: 6246

Re: Danny Baker sacked

IanMcL wrote:That is not the title at all!
The poster being accused submitted a valid post.


What was Baker sacked for, again?

Edit - just to add, I have no problems with flippancy, no matter what the subject is. I hate hypocrisy, though.
by Greenmile
Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3631

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Once again, everything is always someone else’s fault. Farage and Yaxley-Lennon aren’t popular because of all those idiots who attend their rallies and agree with their views. Oh no, it’s all the lefty liberals fault (and the biased mainstream meeja, of course). Edit - it will be my fault too, now, ...
by Greenmile
Sat May 11, 2019 6:44 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Danny Baker sacked
Replies: 182
Views: 6246

Re: Danny Baker sacked

Rowls wrote:This is a thread about (possible) racism from someone who is not connected to the Labour Party or Jeremy Corbyn.

Which I think makes for a flipping brilliant opportunity for flippancy.


FTFY
by Greenmile
Sat May 11, 2019 1:51 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Danny Baker sacked
Replies: 182
Views: 6246

Re: Danny Baker sacked

There's a real lack of effort in Danny Baker's sackings these days. At least when he called a referee "a worm in the heart of football" you knew that he *meant* to be insulting. Worst Danny Baker sacking ever 3/10 I'm sorry you find this thread on racism to be such an opportunity to be fl...

Go to advanced search