Search found 11372 matches

by Lancasterclaret
Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

A question for either yourself or any other remainers out there: If you voted to leave the EU, and still want to leave the EU, who would you vote for in these elections? Depends on how much I knew about the effects of leaving to be honest. Probably Conservative though. I don't mind people on here w...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu May 16, 2019 8:27 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Farage has a car and driver supplied like some other party leaders, he has an office in Westminster supplied - like every other party leader. He has a house rented in London - like some party leaders and several MPs. That was poor even by Channel 4 standards. Farage is attacked by the mainstream me...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu May 16, 2019 7:58 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Guess it more to do with that he's not been forthcoming about it. And Nigel does like to play the victim card And what have we here..... Apparently the story isn't credible, but its also evidence of a computer hack. https://twitter.com/RobDotHutton/status/1129097972598345728 Vote for Brexit by all m...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Posting 50 mins before its on, to say its rubbish.

Standard
by Lancasterclaret
Thu May 16, 2019 6:31 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Man of the people

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status ... 1587919876

Full investigation at 7 pm tonight on C4.

I expect those on here to deny any of its true and to say stuff like "Nigel speaks for me" from about 7.01 pm onwards.
by Lancasterclaret
Thu May 16, 2019 2:14 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Tarks out of England Squad
Replies: 57
Views: 2203

Tarks out of England Squad

Not in it for the nations cup

Big blow for him
by Lancasterclaret
Thu May 16, 2019 9:49 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: War with Iran
Replies: 31
Views: 1626

Re: War with Iran

The US are building up to a war, by the looks of it. Hopefully we stay well out of it. Their withdrawal from the Nuclear deal was the beginning of it. Then Trump appointed John Bolton as his NSA, who has been calling for a war for a decade or two. Recently, and without evidence they're blaming Iran...
by Lancasterclaret
Wed May 15, 2019 11:35 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 8200
Views: 97378

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

I see the plan is to put the withdrawal agreement before parliament again in a few weeks (possibly with nothing having changed). I guess the Euro Elections may have provided something of a guide to the country's sentiment by then but I can't see it going through. Guess May is hoping that the Euro e...
by Lancasterclaret
Wed May 15, 2019 11:32 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Extremist Abortion Laws
Replies: 52
Views: 1118

Re: Extremist Abortion Laws

Hasn't got my favourite Alabama politician on it sadly.

This utter numpty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0
by Lancasterclaret
Wed May 15, 2019 10:51 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Extremist Abortion Laws
Replies: 52
Views: 1118

Re: Extremist Abortion Laws

I have my own personal view on abortion but what I would never do is use my personal view on it to legislate or force someone else to make a different choice.

Alabama have gone full DUP here, and its not good.
by Lancasterclaret
Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Is anyone getting worried yet?
Replies: 11
Views: 1595

Re: Is anyone getting worried yet?

The sort of people who moan about our transfer policy tend to moan about our transfer policy 24/7 and therefore, will be worried about it 24/7.

So yes, they will be people worried!
by Lancasterclaret
Wed May 15, 2019 7:55 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Surely the phrase "definite irony" would have told you that I wasn't equating it to murder. I have never used the term "irony" to define murder, and I'm surprised that you would see the word "irony" and think that I could be using it do equate to murder. You are trying...
by Lancasterclaret
Wed May 15, 2019 7:52 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

AndyClaret wrote:you said groups, which groups ?


Same one you are in
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 8:53 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

He was in a far right group
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 8:26 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

There is a definite irony in trying to stop fascism by using violence to prevent ideas you don't like from getting a hearing. It reminds me of the Anti-Nazi League rally whose ambition was to march on the BNP headquarters and burn all their books. far right groups have killed an MP the remain/anti-...
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 6:25 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Hipper wrote:I did!

Here's an interesting incident where an experienced seaman did not change his mind:

https://warisboring.com/the-sinking-of- ... vy-astray/

That's a good book too if anyone is interested in naval history.


Its an excellent Brexit metaphor that is for sure
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 6:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Just in case there are other readers who haven't read back let me make the assurance that while I hit a raw nerve to cause the implosion I have at no time made any or would make any racist comment. I think this is a very poor excuse and it is such explanations for behaviour that is making it very u...
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 5:34 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

When you start calling this website a "sewer", despite being a prolific poster particularly on political threads that divide opinion, it's a sign of collapse or losing the plot. Funny though. Its almost like you haven't noticed that I mentioned it was because of the racist posts. Nothing ...
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 5:32 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Even though you are not who you say you are, that is an excellent point. The only thing I'll point out is that Mrs Cooper has seen the government impact studies of the economic effects of Brexit, and that as part of our parliamentary system, is fully well within her rights to do what is best for Bur...
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 5:26 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

taio wrote:If you ever create another account perhaps your username can be implodinglancaster after that collapse :D


What collapse?

Pointing out the obvious?

Okay
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 5:17 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Whose losing it?

You are trying too hard, and this website is a sewer because it lets racists post without banning them.

Just stating a fact.
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 5:12 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Like I said, you are trying too hard.

I'm not insecure enough to have more than one account, and I also don't give two ***** if I'm banned from this sewer of a website either.

So carry on!
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 5:07 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Hyper liberals don’t like being called out Lancs, but all the moral grandstanding doesn’t wash with me unless they can answer the point I raised, which noticeably you didn’t. I’m not just singling out one or two parties either - today the wonderful Sarah Champion of Labour has complained that the H...
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 4:10 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

And full contempt of court proceeding for the worlds thickest racist as well

Looking like a nice day for the good guys!

https://twitter.com/BBCDomC/status/1128315202787782658
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 3:59 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Talking about reasons why the referendum was dodgy

https://twitter.com/Len_Duvall/status/1 ... 0830307328
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Game of Thrones on NOW TV
Replies: 254
Views: 5583

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Falcon wrote:I hadn't even thought about that


Ditto, but in fairness Mrs LC was eating a bag of crisps and I didn't catch most of that conversation.
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 1:01 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

The biggest reason for another vote is that is solves the issue for long enough to get some other stuff done.

Nothing else will
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 10:50 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

On that Tommy Robinson / Child Sexual Grooming leaflet, there is one thing that genuinely puzzles me about the liberal left. They profess to stand for poorer people rather than richer people, and are the first to leap on any issue such as food banks and poverty. This message board demonstrates this...
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 10:25 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

AndyClaret wrote:It was just a warning, I know how much he triggers you.


I know how much you love him.

Bet you creamed your pants when you found out you could actually vote for him
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

I respect your reasons for voting remain hipper and they add to the debate on what is a complicated issue for the electorate as a whole to digest. So much better that those saying I voted to remain because I wanted to remain. They say they are using terminology of leave voters. Strange considering ...
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 9:52 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Damo wrote:I think you are about to see what kind of Brexit people want


I'm not, cos people are voting for him because he's telling them how easy its going to be.

You'd think people might have learnt its not going to be by now, but its always easier to ignore reality isn't it?
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 9:15 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Have Brighton had their day
Replies: 25
Views: 1459

Re: Have Brighton had their day

If you are going to sack a manager, then right at the end of the season is the time to do it.

Plenty of time to get a replacement, and gives him plenty of time with the squad.

But like everybody else, you have to be realistic about stuff, and there is little sign that is what Brighton are.
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 8:09 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

I'm liking that there appears to be "Daily Drenchings" of various fascists in milk based products.
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 8:02 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

AndyClaret wrote:Just a pre-warning to you lefties on here, this will be dropping on your door mats in the next few days.


Just in case any of you are in any doubt what sort of person andyclaret is.
by Lancasterclaret
Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

I think Farage has been clear from day 1 what Leave meant for him. The reason we are in 'this position', is because of it just being a 'yes' or 'no' vote and the absolute car crash that is British politics at this time. Yes, but people like Farage are stoking those who ignore reality. I mean, look ...
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 11:39 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

The fundamentals of what I said are unarguable.

There are lots and lots of reasons people have given to leave, but people who voted remain, voted remain to remain in the EU.

You lot have as many usernames as you like, but it doesn't change that!
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 11:33 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Game of Thrones on NOW TV
Replies: 254
Views: 5583

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Wile E Coyote wrote:talk about mass hysteria over nothing, the entire series is a bag o' ***** and I havent even seen a single episode.


How do you know someone has never seen an episode of Game of Thrones?

They tell you straight away
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

You are far too weird to reply too Elizabeth

I'm going to nick one your sides favourite expression here ITBYW

"Remain meant Remain"

Leave, according to Farage et al meant whatever you wanted it to mean, which is 100% why we are in this position.
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 11:23 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Game of Thrones on NOW TV
Replies: 254
Views: 5583

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

That was a brilliant episode

And well hard dragons are back!
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 11:20 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

People who voted to remain.

Voted to remain
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Elizabeth wrote:Why did I not get it before. Of course.
People who voted leave did so for many different reasons. While people who voted remain all did so for the same singular reason.


Correct
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

The problem you have here, is that it wasnt Farage who shafted the electorate. You were all warned what would happen if people were denied what they voted for. Looks like it's coming home to roost Damo, everybody voted for their own bespoke personalised Brexit. And now they think Farage will delive...
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 8:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Stephen Ward
Replies: 50
Views: 2888

Re: Stephen Ward

Been a fantastic signing, and also been released at the right time.

Cheers for the memories Stephen, you've been one our most consistent players for so long and we will miss you.
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 8:05 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

I did, and have no problem with it as it shows the EU evolved
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Completely understandable, but the alternatives are not what the UK is about.
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 6:42 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

Yeah, what is it with authoritarian dictators who win popular votes and assume it gives them the right to do whatever they want eh? There is a lesson in there somewhere for those of you who back Farage, and it sums it up that anyone actually has to point it out. FAO Crosspool, cos he hasn't read it...
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 5:39 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Your Season Highlight?
Replies: 51
Views: 1459

Re: Your Season Highlight?

Spurs home

But tied with Aberdeen away, even though because of that bridge collapse on the M6 we didn't get there early enough to enjoy the pre-match in the square.
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 5:21 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

You can have another vote. It's called a "peoples vote" Erdogan has just organized one in Istanbul because it's people voted the wrong way Yeah, what is it with authoritarian dictators who win popular votes and assume it gives them the right to do whatever they want eh? There is a lesson ...
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 4:58 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: European Elections - Apols .....
Replies: 215
Views: 3257

Re: European Elections - Apols .....

The EU has constantly evolved and changed, That's always been a big argument that brexiters have made for leaving. (Their issue is that it hasn't evolved in the way that they would have liked, but of course the UK has voted for all its changes.) But anyway, when I was making an admittedly pretty po...
by Lancasterclaret
Mon May 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: 2009 Play Off Reunion Meal
Replies: 276
Views: 7741

Re: 2009 Play Off Reunion Meal

boyyanno wrote:To an extent I agree but I also think the key players for us: Ings, Mee, Vokes, Tripps even Shackell and Marney (and I'm sure more) would not have been here if it wasn't for that promotion money and the income we received for the players we sold on.


Exactly

Go to advanced search