Search found 4940 matches

by TVC15
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:30 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Gareth Thomas' HIV diagnosis
Replies: 44
Views: 2598

Re: Gareth Thomas' HIV diagnosis

Thought the programme on BBC last night was brilliant and very moving. What he’s doing to increase public awareness is brilliant - got nothing but respect for him. What that toilet paper of a tabloid have done to him and Ben Stokes is a disgrace. Heard Nicky Morgan the culture secretary asked a ques...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:04 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Sheff United
Replies: 45
Views: 3964

Re: Sheff United

Struggling to see what is un Burnley like about getting beat in the cup and getting beat 3-0 at home by a top 6 side....both are very typical of Burnley and our results in the last few years,
by TVC15
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:56 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brighton v Burnley - Player Ratings
Replies: 70
Views: 3872

Re: Brighton v Burnley - Player Ratings

I think 3 can be seen as a few, so the last 3 games I think we've been very off our usual Burnley standards. I'm sure the Sunderland game wont count for your argument though as it was the cup. Hopefully the fact I mentioned I thought we were very good before that clears up what I meant by few Its d...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:55 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brighton v Burnley - Player Ratings
Replies: 70
Views: 3872

Re: Brighton v Burnley - Player Ratings

Here he is.... The guy who doesnt read/understand the post. I'll write it again. Last few games we've looked nothing like a usual Burnley side. The reason I wrote "last few" and not "this season", is because I watched the games you mentioned and we looked very good v Arsenal and...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:09 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brighton v Burnley - Player Ratings
Replies: 70
Views: 3872

Re: Brighton v Burnley - Player Ratings

Because our last few games weve looked nothing like a usual Burnley side. Or to put it more accurately and less dramatic we played poorly for 70 minutes of one game, should have beaten Wolves comfortably, did beat Southampton comfortably, got beaten by the champions of Europe after playing excellen...
by TVC15
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Sheff United
Replies: 45
Views: 3964

Re: Sheff United

jrgbfc wrote:Just because someone thinks we were poor today doesn't make them less of a fan. You seem obsessed with defending every aspect of the club no matter what, are you Mike Garlick by any chance?


Are you Colin Hendry by any chance ?
by TVC15
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:32 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Dream team (Sky 1 show)
Replies: 25
Views: 973

Re: Dream team (Sky 1 show)

Fletch !
by TVC15
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:02 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 14490
Views: 269923

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

“Coming over here....stealing our women folk and killing our carp”
Send the buggers back....send the buggers back
by TVC15
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:20 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: ARTICLE: Dyche speaks on Drinkwater
Replies: 82
Views: 4287

Re: ARTICLE: Dyche speaks on Drinkwater

Is “our Ashley” an injury doubt for this week.
Just noticed fantasy football site saying he has 75% chance of playing due to groin injury
by TVC15
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Does anyone here read the Sun newspaper?
Replies: 51
Views: 2240

Re: Does anyone here read the Sun newspaper?

The Sun was free to pick up on my flight to Italy last weekend - I declined.
I’d rather read the sick bag on the plane
by TVC15
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Marvin Sordell
Replies: 56
Views: 3363

Re: Marvin Sordell

As a long time sufferer of clinically diagnosed Anxiety and PTSD, and son of a man who was on the brink of suicide due to depression, I do not see Macca's views as ignorant like you do. There are people who are ignorant, who belittle those with mental health issues but there are also people who too...
by TVC15
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:51 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Arise Sir Geoffrey...
Replies: 89
Views: 2724

Re: Arise Sir Geoffrey...

The man says "I didn't hit her". The woman says "he hit me". One of them must be lying. I have doubts about witnesses who are violently assaulted and then go home with their attacker to spend some more time in very close proximity. If someone bashes you twenty times - albeit not...
by TVC15
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:32 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Marvin Sordell
Replies: 56
Views: 3363

Re: Marvin Sordell

Of course this is a very emotive subject and unfortunately the ones who understand it most are the ones who have been through it themselves or have someone close who has been through it. Macca has apologised which is fine but he’s also saying he should not have aired his views on here - which is not...
by TVC15
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:53 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Arise Sir Geoffrey...
Replies: 89
Views: 2724

Re: Arise Sir Geoffrey...

An awful lot of ignorant comment on here especially from people who haven't read the Telegraph article which goes back to 2015 ... In addition, some ludicrous comments and statements from the usual suspects in the media and politics, again, who seem to have very little knowledge of the circumstance...
by TVC15
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:17 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Arise Sir Geoffrey...
Replies: 89
Views: 2724

Re: Arise Sir Geoffrey...

Obnoxious yakshire 2 hat. If being from yakshire was not bad enough he’s a man united supporter to boot Oh and let’s not compare wife beating to smoking a bit of weed. Really don’t understand the honours system - Beefy was a proper cricketing hero and also did all that work for the lukemia charity. ...
by TVC15
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:59 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Drink water injury
Replies: 463
Views: 25559

Re: Drink water injury

As an example Guendouzi cost Arsenal 7m Our recruitment team just need to work that bit harder I know ...Tarks for £3m Keane for £3m JBG - £1.5m Pope - £1.5m Barnes - £0.5m Heaton - free Arfield - free McNeil - free etc etc Arsenal are paying Ozil about £250k a week aren't they ? Didn't they also p...
by TVC15
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:13 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Drink water injury
Replies: 463
Views: 25559

Re: Drinkwater injury

Why you happy with Dyche calling the club every window. But if it was Howe - oh you would not like that though would you ? Make it easier for us to believe you are not completely stupid by posting a few links where Dyche has been “calling the club” It should be pretty easy for you to find since the...
by TVC15
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:37 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Drink water injury
Replies: 463
Views: 25559

Re: Drink water injury

Again we have £50 million signings playing no part in our 1st eleven - Dyche should be brought to account about this the next time he says no money at this club again. Mike Garlick : “Now then Sean - the board and the fans aren’t happy about having £50m worth of signings on the bench. They think yo...
by TVC15
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:20 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Drink water injury
Replies: 463
Views: 25559

Re: Drinkwater injury

So to counter the op argument that it’s been a poor transfer window you are saying that we should actually compare against clubs in a similar situation to us yet whichever club he compared to would have been argued as you don’t believe there are any clubs similar to us? Let me help you, every one o...
by TVC15
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:56 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Drink water injury
Replies: 463
Views: 25559

Re: Drink water injury

Your missing the point, as a team we haven’t improved our starting XI in nigh on 3 years now. That is a failure in transfer dealings and this WILL catch up with us. We already have the oldest squad in the premier league as it is. 28.8 I believe is the average age. If you are going to argue that thi...
by TVC15
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:43 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: ARTICLE: Roy Keane speaks out about two former Clarets
Replies: 82
Views: 4804

Re: ARTICLE: Roy Keane speaks out about two former Clarets

I’d say Ball’s was a horribly mistimed challenge. Gayle’s was horrible. Spooner eventually successfully sued us. Horribly mistimed ? Really ? I thought he timed it perfectly given it was deliberate. He was a million miles away from the ball. I can’t remember whether Gayle’s was deliberate or not. I...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:45 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Ashley Hoskin
Replies: 21
Views: 2205

Re: Ashley Hoskin

Still plays for the ex clarets vets team - played against him last year on a boiling hot Sunday in May...they had Junior Bent playing and I so loved chasing after him in a 28 degree heat !
Hoskins was really sound with everyone during and after the game.
Paul Smith still has a very sweet left too !!
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:59 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Two big lumps up front!!
Replies: 47
Views: 2691

Re: Two big lumps up front!!

It means what it says. A massive part of Barnes game is being physical, trying to bully defenders. If he can't do it he's far less effective. It's not difficult to understand. And outside of Burnley I don't think there's too many people pushing for him to be in the England squad. It’s meaningless b...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:08 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: This football
Replies: 28
Views: 1344

Re: This football

KRBFC wrote:I hit myself in the nuts and still think the football we play is atrocious.


Use a hammer next time and maybe do it just before a game so you don’t have to go on
Why are you doing something you clearly do not enjoy ? Nobody is making you go on - if indeed you ever do.
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:02 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Two big lumps up front!!
Replies: 47
Views: 2691

Re: Two big lumps up front!!

If Barnes is up against a top class centre half who won't be bullied then he doesn't really offer much. What does that even mean ? Barnes has been brilliant all season and had lots of players and pundits saying he should have been in the England squad. He has one poor game against the best defender...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:56 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Two big lumps up front!!
Replies: 47
Views: 2691

Re: Two big lumps up front!!

Barnes always gets found out against bigger CLASS defensive players Love Barnes as much as everyone does but be interesting to know how many he's scored against van diyk,fellani and more recently the frizzy haired freak from arsenal(guendiza?) 1 last week I know at least Now someone has pointed out...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:24 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Burnley football club!
Replies: 19
Views: 1125

Re: Burnley football club!

Nothing wrong with using Orient as a scale as to how bad we are - it’s a fact...and it’s the extreme of how bad we got. There are lots of other low points fans went through and many are a lot more recent. Some Burnley fans are only obsessed about Blackburn like United are about Liverpool or Portsmou...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:16 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Defour may leave before European deadline
Replies: 208
Views: 6881

Re: Defour bids farewell

Great player and great interview. Gutted he could not stay fit and would have been great if the club would have allowed the fans to show our appreciation for him yesterday and say goodbye. That partnership with Cork when Jack was playing his best football for us too was brilliant - I doubt whether i...
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:53 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Burnley football club!
Replies: 19
Views: 1125

Re: Burnley football club!

Well done - glad you’ve got that off your chest.

Now go get your satchel and spider man lunch box ready for tomorrow - first day at big school.
by TVC15
Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:38 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Bolton
Replies: 1301
Views: 92238

Re: Bolton

‪How can an Administrator take a deal for the Hotel when it is not the best offer. The administrators roll is to get the best deal for the hotel. Surely this has to be against the law. Check out what happened at Leeds a few years ago when that obnoxious fat bas-tard Ken Bates bought them - that dea...
by TVC15
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:36 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: football index
Replies: 5
Views: 373

Re: football index

Read the forums - few people have had their fingers burnt in the last few weeks jumping on to the bandwagon They are offering a no risk offer where you get any losses back within the first 30 days up to I think £500 worth of losses - unfortunately it’s this offer that may be causing a lot of the ins...
by TVC15
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:11 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: How long will we accept this?
Replies: 117
Views: 4869

Re: How long will we accept this?

jrgbfc wrote:Try telling that to Dyche. He's the one making 10 changes.


Does that mean most of the clubs entering the cup are also not bothered ?
Oh and btw it was 9 changes ! (just one more than Sunderland I think)
by TVC15
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:07 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: How long will we accept this?
Replies: 117
Views: 4869

Re: How long will we accept this?

Dyche been on the radio saying the fans aren't bothered about the cup , and points to the attendance as proof. I think it needs pointing out to him that the attendance is low because he is putting on an overpriced training session for the reserve team. When did he say that on the radio ? Have you g...
by TVC15
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:03 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille
Replies: 34
Views: 1171

Re: Homophobic chants halt Ligue 1 game between Nice and Marseille

Blackrod wrote:Could this lead to ‘ who are all the pies ? ...... you f*t b*st*rd ....” stopping a game ?


Wow
Is that really the best you can do ?
Is that your view / similar response if the game was stopped for racist abuse ?
Is it all just a “bit of bants” ?
by TVC15
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: How long will we accept this?
Replies: 117
Views: 4869

Re: How long will we accept this?

Talk Sport had an interview this morning with SD where he said he took all cups seriously The fact that we made 10 changes from Wolves didn't bother me as I wanted to see these so called fringe players given their chance. If SD really wants to do well in cups how does that explain why, with 15 mins...
by TVC15
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:53 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: How long will we accept this?
Replies: 117
Views: 4869

Re: How long will we accept this?

Don’t understand the comparisons to 2009 at all. Of course 2009 was a very enjoyable experience but we were struggling to make the play offs and playing well in the cups was key to our confidence and definitely helped our players in the league. 10 years later as a club we are in a completely differe...
by TVC15
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:34 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: The 'edit' feature
Replies: 19
Views: 655

Re: The 'edit' feature

Does it say “Ringo Edit” if you edit someone else’s post ?
by TVC15
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Josh Ginnelly
Replies: 12
Views: 2444

Re: Josh Ginnelly

theroyaldyche wrote:Hes crap. Not even championship level


Not “even” championship level ?
Let me guess - you’ve never kicked a ball in your life and you enjoy a drink and a pie ?
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:12 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Josh Ginnelly
Replies: 12
Views: 2444

Re: Josh Ginnelly

theroyaldyche wrote:Hes crap


Yet he’s playing football for a living and you’re still posting sh-ite on here
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Bolton
Replies: 1301
Views: 92238

Re: Bolton

The reason for that though is that banks are so fundamental to the economy - too big to fail. Football clubs, corner shops etc. are not. As long as there is not an epidemic of failed clubs I can't see too much heavy legislation coming in. Sure there will be some, but like FFP it will be easily side...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:05 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11282

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Ok fine, he's telling the truth and spouting off about it in the media is perfectly fine and we should all believe it without seeing any proof and it won't harm an ongoing investigation with what he's doing... That keep you happy? If not, let me know and I'll reword it for you until it's acceptable...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11282

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Nothing as yet, that's what I keep on saying. He's provided zero proof in public that he was attacked by right wingers, but he's told all and sundry that he was. In the current political environment he's either telling the truth, which he might well be, or looking to stoke political flames a bit. E...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:45 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Bolton
Replies: 1301
Views: 92238

Re: Bolton

I always thought the basic assumption with any business is that the directors and their accountants have the company's best interests at the forefront. Whilst there is some supervision it is generally of a light touch. If we start with the premise that all directors and accountants are crooks it re...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:58 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Bolton
Replies: 1301
Views: 92238

Re: Bolton

Just listened to the Bury North MP on Radio 5live. He was saying the ground has been mortgaged with 130% interest loans payable to offshore lenders, loans of almost 200% interest taken out by the current and previous owners and that Dale has refused to compromise on his need for a profit and all lo...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:52 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11282

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

before he appeared telling everyone he'd been attacked by right wing people. sling accusations around in the media with nothing as yet to back his side of the story up alleged attackers. At least you’ve not made your mind up then ! As I said you have not got a clue whether he has got anything to ba...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11282

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

So is the eagerness to believe an accuser with no facts.... Or is that how we do things now? You have no idea that there are “no facts”. That’s the difference between me and you. I haven’t commented on whether I believe it to be true or not. Whereas you seem to be challenging whether he is telling ...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:56 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Team v Sunderland
Replies: 67
Views: 3671

Re: Team v Sunderland

Jesus. He’s the best player we have, maybe in my lifetime have ever had and people are debating putting him I’m against a L1 side. You are talking about the player you saw win the league more than 3 years ago now. If you would have been on the u23 game last Monday you would realise the decision of ...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:46 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Team v Sunderland
Replies: 67
Views: 3671

Re: Team v Sunderland

If Brady isn't available, then I'd give Benson the left-wing berth. Fully aware that it isn't his best position, but he did occupy it I believe in pre-season and if he's as promising as reports suggest, it's a great opportunity to introduce him to first team football in much the same way that Chris...
by TVC15
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:26 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Owen Jones assaulted
Replies: 269
Views: 11282

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

He's in the media stating as a fact that he was attacked by people for political reasons etc. If you're going to state things like that it would be a fair assumption that they'd want to find the people quickly and, pending the investigation, deal with them appropriately. Not sure why you're compari...
by TVC15
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:18 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Big day today
Replies: 25
Views: 2007

Re: Big day today

It’s a good job you didn’t miss one of our successful periods !
Enjoy today - cracking weather for it. Stay on the lemonade.

Go to advanced search