Search found 1284 matches

by CharlieinNewMexico
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:50 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: If we have to sell...
Replies: 57
Views: 2246

Re: If we have to sell...

I fear Garlicks mindset at the moment is immediate financial interest and selling will be encouraged. Don't hold your breath for replacements either. Some of you are suggesting what SD will do, I fear he will be one of those leaving, the compensation we get will go the same way as the incoming tran...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:21 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Vydra or Wood
Replies: 44
Views: 1851

Re: Vydra or Wood

Thought Vydra has looked tired the last couple. So can understand the change. But then looks really threatening coming on around the 60 against the Champs. Who’d be a manager eh?
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:52 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Football clubs known by their nickname
Replies: 47
Views: 1416

Re: Football clubs known by their nickname

QPR? Or is that just abbreviations
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:49 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Jack Cork
Replies: 32
Views: 2290

Re: Jack Cork

I wish he’d stop doing that switch ball across the back line where he sort of bends it around their center forward. Never seems to screw it up but gives me heart failure every time.
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Premier League confirms wrong penalty decisions in all Thursday games
Replies: 68
Views: 2171

Re: Premier League confirms wrong penalty decisions in all Thursday games

I’d like to be a fly on the wall when you are.....having a go Perhaps that did sound unkind. And to be fair, Deep Deep Cover Agent Moss deserves admiration for sticking to his brief with those 20 horrific games against us in a row before his glorious mission was finally accomplished at Old Trafford.
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:28 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Premier League confirms wrong penalty decisions in all Thursday games
Replies: 68
Views: 2171

Re: Premier League confirms wrong penalty decisions in all Thursday games

Jon Moss and Lee Mason though. They can never get their whistle to their mouths fast enough. Despite being 40 yards behind play. Anything in the box their eyes light up! Poor Jon I thought he was going to burst today. Obviously he struggles with his weight so I’m not having a go but my god the lockd...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:51 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: tonights commentators
Replies: 100
Views: 4054

Re: tonights commentators

My commentary had Mr Monotone Efan Ekoku. He is usually very anti Burnley, but today was quite complimentary! Particularly of Pope, England’s number 1 according to the former Merton Town Nigerian international :)
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:40 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Ally Pickering's goal at Stoke...
Replies: 9
Views: 893

Re: Ally Pickering's goal at Stoke...

My god what is that kit? 😲
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:48 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: 5 black managers out of 91
Replies: 97
Views: 2187

Re: 5 black managers out of 91

Viera and Henry. Both got the precious treatment by being handed youth development roles at their idolatry clubs, and both were offered or interviewed for big first time positions, Newcastle and Monaco. But both have also shown the willingness to develop their skills down in the MLS. Not making a po...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:51 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: World Refrigeration Day
Replies: 21
Views: 565

Re: World Refrigeration Day

Talking about being frozen out, I got dumped by an ex from the North Pole. She said she liked me but I just didn’t seem Inuit.....
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:35 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Burnley interested in Paul Cook
Replies: 67
Views: 5084

Re: Burnley interested in Paul Cook

Obviously set up for a Joey Barton / Steven Defour partnership!
by CharlieinNewMexico
Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Sunderland Till I Die
Replies: 34
Views: 2463

Re: Sunderland Till I Die

The good news is with the lockdown I was able to fast forward a few series and they do win the North East Counties in a couple of years....
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri May 08, 2020 11:07 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Aldi
Replies: 159
Views: 5359

Re: Aldi

Not many cities with Aldi here but the same German company runs Trader Joe's which is definitely the hipster place to shop. When I lived in Kentucky we had an Aldi and all my chef friends would buy their fruit and veg as soon as they opened because of the quality So no it might not keep as long but ...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed May 06, 2020 8:46 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Best ever male vocalist.
Replies: 84
Views: 2329

Re: Best ever male vocalist.

You're limiting yourselves because you're just picking the English language (apart from opera)
Serge Gainsbourg, Brel, Geoffrey Oryemi, Cheb Khaled, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Wazimbo, Aznavour, Caetano Veloso tons of foreign language singers in with a shout
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri May 01, 2020 9:21 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Name the ground
Replies: 45
Views: 1599

Re: Name the ground

Peter o' Sullivan was coming up inside the final furlong...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:29 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: The Big Night In
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

Re: The Big Night In

What is this style of singing where all girls suck in like they're going lose their false teeth. Weird. Just sing normal.
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:39 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: The English and Goalkeepers ...
Replies: 38
Views: 1884

Re: The English and Goalkeepers ...

Perry Suckling. Now where was his cap?
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:24 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: This guys greed knows no bounds
Replies: 98
Views: 4779

Re: This guys greed knows no bounds

You just can’t answer the question can you ? I’ve quoted you the facts of the case. It doesn’t sound like you even know what they were. For someone so intellectual you are really struggling with this. A jury can't be asked " where will this guy be in 5 years if it's a bad place you should find him ...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:41 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: This guys greed knows no bounds
Replies: 98
Views: 4779

Re: This guys greed knows no bounds

These facts of the case have already been discussed. In a legal environment. And found he had nothing to answer.

Simples
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:12 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: This guys greed knows no bounds
Replies: 98
Views: 4779

Re: This guys greed knows no bounds

So why do you think he opened an offshore account in Monaco and failed to disclose the money he had put in there ? What other possible reason is there for opening offshore accounts other than to avoid tax ? And he was also given more than one opportunity to declare the money for tax and failed to d...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:10 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: This guys greed knows no bounds
Replies: 98
Views: 4779

Re: This guys greed knows no bounds

So why do you think he opened an offshore account in Monaco and failed to disclose the money he had put in there ? What other possible reason is there for opening offshore accounts other than to avoid tax ? And he was also given more than one opportunity to declare the money for tax and failed to d...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:25 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Italy closed !
Replies: 22
Views: 1990

Re: Italy closed !

Going faster miles an hour. With the radio on.
by CharlieinNewMexico
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:05 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: This guys greed knows no bounds
Replies: 98
Views: 4779

Re: This guys greed knows no bounds

You are wrong - it was established as fact that he opened an offshore account, that he put money in it and that he did not declare a significant amount of money he should have done and avoided tax....all facts. What he got off on was that he said he did that without realising what he was doing - an...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:29 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: 9 games to go....
Replies: 46
Views: 3103

Re: 9 games to go....

11
by CharlieinNewMexico
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: This guys greed knows no bounds
Replies: 98
Views: 4779

Re: This guys greed knows no bounds

You mean you like to deal with facts when it suits you ? I’ve already said you are entitled to your opinion. My opinion and that of many people is that he was guilty as hell of both the incidents I mentioned - one because I know the facts and the second because it was one of the most ridiculous exc...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:17 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Players not shaking hands .. Coronovirus.
Replies: 43
Views: 1692

Re: Players not shaking hands .. Coronovirus.

paulatky wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:02 am
Your figure of 40,000 world wide is per week not day

Thats nearly 6,000 per day world wide but in the UK its less than one day.
Oh paulatky don't make him justify his figures! With Covid19 everybody just gets a runny nose!
by CharlieinNewMexico
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:10 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Players not shaking hands .. Coronovirus.
Replies: 43
Views: 1692

Re: Players not shaking hands .. Coronovirus.

thatdberight wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:03 pm
Or maybe you could do the most basic research and see children of all ages are seemingly the least affected of all age groups...
Or you could just admit that someone saying "you'll get a sore throat and runny nose at the worst" when hundreds have died is ******* stupid.
by CharlieinNewMexico
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:59 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Players not shaking hands .. Coronovirus.
Replies: 43
Views: 1692

Re: Players not shaking hands .. Coronovirus.

Greeny wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:22 pm
Not really. It’s a new flu. You will get a runny nose + sore throat at worst.
Unless you have a lower than normal immune system such as, I dunno, being a child, a senior citizen or someone already Ill....
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:02 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Cataract operation
Replies: 50
Views: 1333

Re: Cataract operation

I had mine done during the same operation as another surgeon was fixing my retina detachment. I could hear them arguing about who's turn it was and who was going on break next! ;) You get a nice little card to carry around in your wallet in case a police officer thinks your eyes look ****** :) you'l...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: dyche !!! let's hear it from the early season critics .
Replies: 137
Views: 5480

Re: dyche !!! let's hear it from the early season critics .

I was definatley one of those who wasn't happy, Ive always said I don't mind us loosing as long as we were giving someone a bloody nose...we weren't and something needed to change. Again, Sean has been fortunate in that his hand was forced with the injuries.. and going on Saturday certainly the 2nd...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:50 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Gordaleman and the other 'keepers ........
Replies: 7
Views: 927

Re: Gordaleman and the other 'keepers ........

We always used to position the wall half a player past the far stick. So basically if you can bend it around him and in about 2 ft you deserve a goal. As a keeper, you'd then stand one pace to the left (or right) of your player at the central end of the wall. This would give you full vision and cove...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:31 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Fact
Replies: 90
Views: 3358

Re: Fact

FactualFrank wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:24 pm
Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the world without a river.
Not even a dry river bed or underground river anywhere?
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:55 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: View from our Head of European & International recruitment
Replies: 139
Views: 6132

Re: View from our Head of European & International recruitment

the one area the club continually fail on is the psychology with fans - there isn't a person on planet earth who doesn't feed off hope. All we ever hear is "it's difficult, we wont be doing this, we can't be doing that, we can't afford to do this, the board won't let me have this bla bla bla" - it ...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:19 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: The worst Burnley performance that you've witnessed live....
Replies: 96
Views: 3552

Re: The worst Burnley performance that you've witnessed live....

4-0 down to Bristol Rovers at halftime on a Tuesday night with Tommy Hutch as sweeper. I hitchhiked there and back from London.

Absolute sh*te
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:05 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Who had a rattle?
Replies: 48
Views: 1581

Re: Who had a rattle?

Had a couple in my back yard but the coyotes ate them. Snakes that is.
by CharlieinNewMexico
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:01 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: CB radios
Replies: 22
Views: 956

Re: CB radios

Is that the same as ham radio now I think? Or is that a different thing. Had an acquaintance that would disappear into his back room all night and talk to radiophiles from all over the world.

Just like Snapchat 😂
by CharlieinNewMexico
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:20 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Max Aarons
Replies: 17
Views: 3350

Re: Max Aarons

Great going forward but no one else thinks he looks weak defensively?
by CharlieinNewMexico
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Storm Ciara
Replies: 101
Views: 7867

Re: Storm Ciara

Its just made it to New Mexico. It's raining..
by CharlieinNewMexico
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:30 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: ARTICLE: New deal for Mace
Replies: 16
Views: 1290

Re: ARTICLE: New deal for Mace

Bosscat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm
Last time I watched Mace play ... I was upset he didn't nutmeg an opponent :roll:
Mace has got the nutmeg covered....
by CharlieinNewMexico
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:06 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Burnley players with 300 league appearances
Replies: 50
Views: 1921

Re: Burnley players with 300 league appearances

Casper, Noble, Jensen??
by CharlieinNewMexico
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:59 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: MIA
Replies: 53
Views: 3058

Re: MIA

Not sure where I have gloated dispite the abuse heaped on Republicans by you and others. However. Which country do you live in ? Just wondering why you think you are losing because America has Trump as President. I live in America and life has never been better. Obviously if you live in Russia or C...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:49 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: ARTICLE: Manchester City are our Youth Cup quarter-final opponents
Replies: 12
Views: 846

Re: ARTICLE: Manchester City are our Youth Cup quarter-final opponents

Vegas Claret wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:44 am
I remember going to Maine Road to watch us win the Lancs FA Cup (??) 1-0, amazingly the coach got attacked outside !!
Andy Farrell? :D
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:37 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: MIA
Replies: 53
Views: 3058

Re: MIA

Yes, you've nailed it. All the Democrats have to do is bang on about how stupid anyone is who voted for Trump, and they will all fall into line. The Democrats hold Trump supporters beneath contempt, as you do yourself. And if they are so contemptuous of them, they aren't going to win back their vot...
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:36 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: What's your second sport?
Replies: 115
Views: 2860

Re: What's your second sport?

Fives
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:48 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Is this our best chance in years for a win at Old Trafford?
Replies: 58
Views: 2544

Re: Is this our best chance in years for a win at Old Trafford?

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:10 pm
September 1962, we won 5-2
Did you do the match report? ;)
by CharlieinNewMexico
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:42 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Ground name quiz.
Replies: 77
Views: 1328

Re: Ground name quiz.

Stadium of Richie de Laet
by CharlieinNewMexico
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:57 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Scott Sinclair
Replies: 49
Views: 4042

Re: Scott Sinclair

Played in the same boys team as Ashley Barnes. Surprised we haven't been linked as a cheap squad option for us actually!