Search found 12137 matches

by Lancasterclaret
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:18 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Boris or Hunt you have to pick one
Replies: 105
Views: 4099

Re: Boris or Hunt you have to pick one

Doesn't matter

Whoever is in charge has to deal with reality.

Just like May did.
by Lancasterclaret
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 10422
Views: 154878

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

We've debated this before. You know I'm referring to withdrawing A50 long term/indefinitely. It would be plain wrong. But I appreciate you disagree. Withdrawing article 50 without a democratic mandate would be wrong, Taking the "No Deal" option would be wrong for exactly the same reason.
by Lancasterclaret
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 10422
Views: 154878

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

taio wrote:Can you name reasons other than sovereignty because I can't?


Immigration
£350 million for the NHS

thats just of the top of my head.
by Lancasterclaret
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:20 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 10422
Views: 154878

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Yours, mine and many other people's. Conjecture aside no one knows though. More people voted to Leave because of sovereignty so fair play to them for expressing their view. There are no figures to back that up, so that also is conjecture. One thing is for sure is that lots of people had different r...
by Lancasterclaret
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:12 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 10422
Views: 154878

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

taio wrote:People voted for what they wished. It doesn't matter what your guess at the consequences are.


Not my guess though is it?
by Lancasterclaret
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:36 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 10422
Views: 154878

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

A view I don't agree with but there's nothing wrong it at all. As per c17m people. You are making the mistake of assuming (like the aforementioned people do) that people voted to make themselves poorer. They were not told that pre the referendum. At all. Someone who loses their job because of a No-...
by Lancasterclaret
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:01 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Brexit: The Naked Truth
Replies: 10422
Views: 154878

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Around about now you'll get wealthy Crosspool/dsr type people coming on telling you that

"for some of us, we don't need money as much as we need sovereignty"
by Lancasterclaret
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:42 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Historical wildcard ...
Replies: 50
Views: 2301

Re: Historical wildcard ...

Kevin McDonald might well have improved a lot earlier with SD running things
by Lancasterclaret
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:02 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
I would hazard a guess that my speculation is more accurate than that you will see from others. People should try not to believe something just because they want it to be true.


I think you need to reread that one!

Your first sentence followed by your second sentence is a classic of its kind!
by Lancasterclaret
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:58 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Crosspool, fair enough But you then blew it all by trying to link voting remain with assault. Nice. This from Ian Dunt sums the Boris one up for me "Not even PM yet, but already Johnson is toxifying national debate. Seeing the manner in which normally fairly reasonable people are jumping to his...
by Lancasterclaret
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:36 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

PaintYorkClaretnBlue wrote:The sky report is the only article I have read admittedly, but where does it mention assault? Who was the perpetrator and who was the victim?


You haven't seen the MP assaulting the protester for the temerity of interrupting his posh dinner?
by Lancasterclaret
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:13 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

I'm going to ask again, st what stage are a couple of you going to not excuse anything a Brexiteer does?

Clearly assault is ok, so I'm wondering?
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

This one seems like a minefield so I have looked up the rules, by the authority on illicit recordings...... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4093108/illegal-record-conversation-film-someone/ I feel very uncomfortable about this, and I’d say the same if it were Corbyn. It could have been his girlfriend...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:15 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Can we just check that its not ok for a Brexiteer to murder anyone, even a remainer?

Cheers
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:52 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Would I find this acceptable for a man to do to a woman under normal circumstances? Absolutely not. Do I think it's perfectly ok in the circumstances surrounding this incident? Probably not. Do I understand why he did it in the circumstances surrounding this incident? Yes I do. I probably shouldn't...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:08 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

Fair play to Colburn btw for turning his life around as it can't have been easy, but that doesn't mean what worked for him will work for everybody, and the figures suggest it doesn't.
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:02 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: The Worst 10 British Military Aircraft
Replies: 6
Views: 748

Re: The Worst 10 British Military Aircraft

Fairey Battle on there?
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:55 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

No, because you clearly are not (as is Damo and I'm assuming the others) You look at it in a way that I can't accept, but I can accept that others will see it differently. To me, the rage on this face tips the balance between acceptable and unacceptable. Good to see that he's been suspended as a min...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:41 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

The worst thing about this, is if this had been a lib dem or possibly a labour MP. About 5 or 6 posters on this thread would have a totally different opinion on it. Some of you are getting sillier by the day Nope. It's a man pushing a woman. It's bloody worrying how many men seem to think it's okay.
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:39 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

Rileybobs has a point it has to be said.
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:44 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Seen it again. He shoves her against the pillar and grabs her neck. No offence people, but there is a way of doing this and way of not doing this, and it looks like a ****** off bloke taking it out on a lass whose interrupted his dinner to me. Everyone gets angry, but not everyone snaps like that. ...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:34 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Seen it again. He shoves her against the pillar and grabs her neck. No offence people, but there is a way of doing this and way of not doing this, and it looks like a ****** off bloke taking it out on a lass whose interrupted his dinner to me. Everyone gets angry, but not everyone snaps like that. T...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:29 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

AndyClaret wrote:And before you know it you have a #metoo on your hands.


Paging Dr Freud.

Jeez, you'd have a lot of work with this one. Lots of issues.
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:18 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

It only takes 1 disturbed individual to infiltrate the political movement for it to be labelled terrorism after they kill someone for their cause. There isn't any sound like you say. Do you think she was shouting "Death to the West" (or whatever the environmental protest similar shout is?)
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:11 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

I'm just glad that you understand my point, because it's only a matter of time before Lancs or IT accuse me of slagging off TAs and Specials. Which is neither true, or the point. Why would I do that? You've read Tsar Bomba's post (an expert in the field) and ignored it because you think the police ...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:08 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Then either a hand on her arm or back guiding her out the building rather than looking like hes gripped her neck was a better option


Or leave it to someone whose job it is?

Its "Extinction rebellion", not the Islamic State ffs.
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:55 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Going back to the actual question, there is no chance of Hunt winning (Conservatives members are not going to vote for him) so he'd be better pulling out, giving the job to Johnson who then has more time to do whatever he thinks he can do to solve the Brexit question. One thing we are short of is ti...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Why wouldn't someone be angry that his glitzy dinner was interrupted? If you were having some sort of dinner, at home or eating out, and the whole thing was ruined by some protester who was interrupting the whole thing, you'd want to put a stop to it. How badly was she hurt? Next home game mate, I'...
by Lancasterclaret
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:40 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Jesus the libs are rubbing each others backs with "likes" in some volume on this thread.

Guess this must be a really touchy subject for them.


Come on everyone, CM needs a virtual hug in the terms of a "like".
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:43 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

Just posting to bring the post back to the top of the board so those who have expressed opinions on this can read the facts.
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:55 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Jeez, having had a manual job, living in the sticks and being a cyclist meant I got a lot less than that!
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

summitclaret wrote:The metropolitan elite i meant is liberal/labour middle class and thinks it is better than the rest.


Do you have to live in a city to count as part of the "metropolitan elite"?
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

summitclaret wrote:Certainly not. I was giving an observation. I voted leave because i disagree with the way the EEC was overtaken by the desire for a single entity (controlled by france and germany). I have been wanting out long before immigration was ever an EU issue.


Three. Years. Of. This.
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:00 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:Tiebreak in which the winner will be the first one to snort ten lines of coke off Boris’s moobs.


What if thats a tie?
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:38 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Rubbish. Politicians and metropolitan elite ignoring the legitimate concerns of ordinary people for ages are to blame. For example calling people racist for being concerned about too much immigration. The people got a chance to protest and boy did they. HOUSE! Liking the "concerns about immigr...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:46 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

Out of curiosity, who will be doing the catching and stopping and searching? Why do you think there is the lack of a local bobby to engage with the neighbourhood ? I applaud your endeavours here Aggi, but mentioning he's contradicting himself and him asking "Why" suggests you'll get nowhe...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:21 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

I want it to be Gove and Johnson.

They got us into this mess, so they can get us out.
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:54 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

The two spoilt ballot papers will be two people writing "It doesn't matter, we are ****** whatever we do"
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:23 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: Sean Dyche's first pre-season friendly with Burnley
Replies: 13
Views: 1687

Re: Sean Dyche's first pre-season friendly with Burnley

I remember going to that game wondering what I'd see, having been fairly annoyed at the football the season before. I was happy how we tried to pass the ball, not too bothered that we lost and thought we'd struggle again but was happy enough after with what Dyche was trying to do. But never imagined...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:19 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: ARTICLE: Former Claret Conlan signs new Morecambe deal
Replies: 5
Views: 350

Re: ARTICLE: Former Claret Conlan signs new Morecambe deal

They really like him at Morecambe

Very surprised they have managed to keep him from what the fans I know have said.
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:16 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

If your opinion supports remaining in the EU, then it automatically becomes a fact. That is something I have learned in the past 3 years Nope But thats is where we are. You (and others) don't like the EU (for whatever reason, and you are perfectly entitled to that) I don't particularly care either ...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:04 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

What facts. You say there is a lack of Police and austerity, which is a fact. Then you say that knife crime and gang related incidents are on the rise, which is another fact. Then you correlate and blame one on the other. That isn't a fact, that's opinion. While we would all like to see more Police...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:55 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

Reading this thread a new I love how a group of posters has completely chosen to ignore the only person with first hand, front line professional experience on the subject. Doesn't fit in with what they believe. If anything the last three years have taught us, belief now trumps facts. But it is ente...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Pretty obvious that Johnson will be looking at the list and deciding who he doesn't want to face. And then doing stuff to make sure that happens. I'm not sure to be honest, as I don't think any of them are a realistic challenge because they can't beat Boris and his coalition of Brexiteers and remain...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:02 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

If you think people haven't been blaming austerity and a lack of police you haven't been reading the thread. Its not the first time or the last time that Colburn has read what he wants to read and reacted occasionally. Sod rational debate on here, I'm just going to take the **** out of the blatant ...
by Lancasterclaret
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:00 am
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: London again
Replies: 193
Views: 14608

Re: London again

I don't need to defend my argument, I just give my point of view. A view based on a lot of experience. Blaming knife crime on lack of Police, or austerity is daft. Far too simplistic, and easy targets for a much bigger problem. Society has been breaking down for generations, this is now a culture i...
by Lancasterclaret
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Chin up Andy!

Your Brexit that you've dreamed about is just around the corner!

Got to watch the football now, so try not to tweet anything too racist while I'm away!
by Lancasterclaret
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:58 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

Oh right gotcha, you're just making **** up again. Yup Everyone knows you supported Tommy Robinson, but he's not running in this one Isn't it time you got back on twitter and starting retweeting those "hilarious and not at all racist" parody accounts you are so fond of? I can't imagine fo...
by Lancasterclaret
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:52 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

AndyClaret wrote:You are going to have to show me where i've been supporting Raab.


****, have I made the mistake of not insinuating stuff and coming straight out with it?

Silly me. Need to be more like you.
by Lancasterclaret
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:36 pm
Forum: The Bee Hole End
Topic: C4 Conservative leader debate
Replies: 738
Views: 16339

Re: C4 Conservative leader debate

AndyClaret wrote:Really ?


Yes, really

I don't know why you are celebrating this. Stewart promised to leave on Oct 31st. He's the only one to explicitly do that.

Go to advanced search