Trump/Russia Dossier

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: Trump/Russia Dossier

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:51 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Turtle and his loyal band of merry Marxists do not care for things like evidence, they much rather use hysterical accusations and cry and scream that you are a 1940's super villain than actually admit that normal people think they talk a load of BS. It's not their fault for the most part, they are just highly emotive people, they cannot separate morality from politics, they think that anyone who doesn't think like them is simply evil, and therefore any means of stopping them, be that lies, or whatever is totally justified.

I mean after all, if you could go back in time and kill hitler, you would right?

I know to a near certainty that you can't answer this question, which is why i'm going to ask it.

What is it that makes me a "Marxist"?

The rest of your post is just projection.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:55 am

Erasmus wrote:Moffitt, are there are any Marxists posting here? I don't think you know what Marxism is, do you? I have never seen a post on this board that was Marxist, so why would you make that claim? I also think, and hope, that 'normal people' find racism abhorrent, and Trump's tweets have a stink of racism about them so it's no surprise that the normal people are rather troubled by the man's remarks.

When you realise that people like Moffitt project a lot then you can often just look at their posts to find the answers behind their accusations. For example, why is he calling me a Marxist? The answer is in his own post.
...they think that anyone who doesn't think like them is simply evil, and therefore any means of stopping them, be that lies, or whatever is totally justified.
And how do we know this to be true? Well, Moffitt can't explain why he thinks i'm a "Marxist", but i can explain the reasoning behind every single accusation I'll ever make about anyone, because when I accuse people of things it's because there's solid evidence to back it up. People like Moffitt don't need or want evidence, because when they accuse people it's not about it being true, it's about winning the argument, and because they think that way they assume everyone else thinks that way. It's just projection. Or rhetorical inversion.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:58 am

Imploding Turtle wrote: What is it that makes me a "Marxist"?
You’ve seen Duck Soup more than half a dozen times.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:11 am

Perhaps your mother, Martin and perhaps you. PRAT.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:04 am

“Marxist” is just a hysterical accusation that Moffitt (and others) likes to throw around when people don’t agree with him. It saves him having to think, and maybe face up to the fact that he’s perfectly happy to support a racist, as long as it “pwns the libruls”.

It goes a bit like this :-

Donald Trump *publishes something unequivocally racist on a public platform*

Normal people - “that’s pretty racist”

CM (and other Trump fans) - “you always call everyone a racist without any evidence”

Normal people - “No. Look, there’s the evidence - those racist things he’s said”

CM - “You have no evidence, and anyway I’m fine with him being racist because it upsets liberals, and that’s the most important thing in my otherwise empty life, and anyway he isn’t a racist because he once met a black man. You’re all just Marxists.”

Normal people - “do you even know what a Marxist is?”

*tumbleweed*

...rinse and repeat,
Last edited by Greenmile on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:16 am

The similarities are all there to see, especially as he has the very same views!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 68506.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:29 am

Spijed wrote:The similarities are all there to see, especially as he has the very same views!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 68506.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seems like such a long time ago, 2 years. Back then I thought people who scoffed at the idea of comparing him to Hitler were well-meaning but wrong. Now he has concentration camps.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:34 pm

Sh*t hole countries is not racist, it's a fact AND civilizations built by the people from those countries. Say no more.

The hell of Soweto is self-created as a reflection of the cItizens of that place.

Why have people from those sh*t hole countreis mucking up ours, with their brand of citizenship that reflects who they are?

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1997 times
Has Liked: 1142 times

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Pstotto wrote:Sh*t hole countries is not racist, it's a fact AND civilizations built by the people from those countries. Say no more.

The hell of Soweto is self-created as a reflection of the cItizens of that place.

Why have people from those sh*t hole countreis mucking up ours, with their brand of citizenship that reflects who they are?
Its not only Soweto or Somalia. Anybody on here live in Batley ?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Well, there's been over 50 years of them over there, over here...

Why have anyone from Somalia or Vietnam or Albania allowed to live in England?

What are 1.5 million Chinese doing in the UK?

There was a capitalist economy before WW2 without immigration, there's no reason for it.

With decolonization theory coming to the fore and the re-writing of history now, let's backdate all post WW2 immigration status to fixed working contracts only.

Idi Amin is dead now, Ugandan Asians are now safe to go back etc.
Last edited by Pstotto on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 pm

Pstotto wrote:Well, there's been over 50 years of them over there, over here...

I suspect that, on average, they are contributing far more to our society than you are, unless you count your racism as a “contribution”.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:37 pm

That''s because you're full of ****, mate.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not a racist, I'm more developed than you.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Pstotto wrote:That''s because you're full of ****, mate.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not a racist, I'm more developed than you.
Of course you’re not a racist, and neither is Trump, right? You both just happen to hate all people with different coloured skin than yourselves and think they shouldn’t be allowed in your respective countries.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Baby talk.

aggi
Been Liked: 2116 times

Post by aggi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Absolutely. There's no way he'll be thrown out of office, no matter how serious his crimes, but he'd definitely be impeached. Democrats have enough votes for that on their own. He won't be convicted, because the Republicans would never leak enough senate votes to allow that, no matter what his crimes are. But the process means the public gets to find out all the crimes he's committed, to the extent that they can be uncovered.

But more importantly, if the Democrats refuse to even impeach Trump then what exactly will they ever impeach a president over?
Get him under oath and on tape and force him to testify like only congress can.

But the Democrats are either absolute pussies, or they're playing politics with this because they would rather have Trump as their electoral opponent and not any other Republican. It has been clear since he openly and freely admitted obstruction of justice in an interview two years ago that there is grounds for impeachment. Robert Mueller built the case for them and said that it is congress's job to follow through from his report. At this point they are allowing him to get away with everything.
I suspected that's what you would say.

I'm a little split myself. There are obviously plenty of grounds for it but I have concerns that it would polarise things even more and result in Trump claiming he's been exonerated, which obviously he has previous for, and people believing it.

The obstruction of justice is pretty clear but it's not very catchy for the man in the street.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:48 pm

aggi wrote:I suspected that's what you would say.

I'm a little split myself. There are obviously plenty of grounds for it but I have concerns that it would polarise things even more and result in Trump claiming he's been exonerated, which obviously he has previous for, and people believing it.

The obstruction of justice is pretty clear but it's not very catchy for the man in the street.
But what difference would it make to the next US election is the question I guess would being ‘exonerated’ boost Trump’s chance of a second term or is the country so split that the votes will pretty much stay the same irrespective?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:50 pm

aggi wrote:I suspected that's what you would say.

He's going to divide the country anyway, and he's going to claim to be exonerated anyway. So what does it matter?

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:41 pm

Democrat Congressman Al Green made his third attempt today to impeach his President. Just like his first two attempts and despite the Democrat majority the motion was crushed. Was this the action of a racist ? or is he just stupid ? Depends which party you support I guess.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:03 am

FCBurnley wrote:Democrat Congressman Al Green made his third attempt today to impeach his President. Just like his first two attempts and despite the Democrat majority the motion was crushed. Was this the action of a racist ? or is he just stupid ? Depends which party you support I guess.
I see you're still a big supporter of the obviously racist president. But i bet you'll deny being a racist, just like all his supporters would.

Anyway, what do you think of his latest klan rally where he had his crowd chanting "send her back" about a member of congress?

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I see you're still a big supporter of the obviously racist president. But i bet you'll deny being a racist, just like all his supporters would.

Anyway, what do you think of his latest klan rally where he had his crowd chanting "send her back" about a member of congress?
https://youtu.be/_j9ogc1XMRo

This is genuinely disturbing from the self proclaimed ’home of the free’.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:39 am

Pstotto wrote:Well, there's been over 50 years of them over there, over here...

There was a capitalist economy before WW2 without immigration, there's no reason for it.

With decolonization theory coming to the fore and the re-writing of history now, let's backdate all post WW2 immigration status to fixed working contracts only.

Idi Amin is dead now, Ugandan Asians are now safe to go back etc.
Anyone wanting to understand how Eurasians came to dominate the world over the last five centuries might be interested in this book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for what are the various different people doing here - well the most recent arrivals have come here mostly because we asked and enabled them to do so by first visiting and then ruling them in their countries. Britain would be a lot more 'full' if all the descendents of British colonisers returned here from the Americas and Australia. Whenever white people in the US or Canada talk about people going back home, they always do so without a trace of irony on their usually tanned faces.
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:42 am

martin_p wrote:https://youtu.be/_j9ogc1XMRo

This is genuinely disturbing from the self proclaimed ’home of the free’.
They want it free but only for white people. Everyone who still supports him is racist. They had deniability in 2016, but there's no excuse now. If you support Donald Trump then you're a racial bigot.

The weird thing is that he can't win next year in a fair election if only the racists vote for him. So either he doesn't know this, or he knows it and doesn't want to win, or he knows it and doesn't think he'll need votes to win.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:52 am

AndrewJB wrote:Anyone wanting to understand how Eurasians came to dominate the world over the last five centuries might be interested in this book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for what are the various different people doing here - well the most recent arrivals have come here mostly because we asked and enabled them to do so by first visiting and then ruling them in their countries. Britain would be a lot more 'full' if all the descendents of British colonisers returned here from the Americas and Australia. Whenever white people in the US or Canada talk about people going back home, they always do so without a trace of irony on their usually tanned faces.

It's because they don't actually have static principles. What they believe changes depending on the colour/gender/nationality etc. of the person on whom their belief will be enforced. This is why they complain about free speech violations when private companies choose not host their content on their websites, yet would happily deport a brown liberal for criticising their country, or defend the right of a cake shop not to provide a cake for the marriage of two gay people.

It's why they will happily tell brown people to leave America if they don't like it there, while incarcerating tens of thousands of people who didn't like their country and so left.

They don't mind being hypocrites.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:26 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Democrat Congressman Al Green made his third attempt today to impeach his President. Just like his first two attempts and despite the Democrat majority the motion was crushed. Was this the action of a racist ? or is he just stupid ? Depends which party you support I guess.
The numbers are rising each time though up to 95 now,Nancy Pelosi is biding her time,before moving against the president,like a lawyer building evidence against the accused she wants to have a watertight case.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:58 pm

tiger76 wrote:The numbers are rising each time though up to 95 now,Nancy Pelosi is biding her time,before moving against the president,like a lawyer building evidence against the accused she wants to have a watertight case.
That's not true at all. Building evidence against a president is the purpose of impeachment, not a cause for delaying it. If she was building evidence then there'd be impeachment hearings already.

She's playing politics. Trump is the opponent she wants, and she's willing to risk the country and its democracy to make sure she keeps her preferred opponent. It's the kind of party over country politics that the Republicans are doing when invite Russia into their voting machines again by blocking legislation intended to protect them. If it backfires i'm going to laugh my arse off.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I see you're still a big supporter of the obviously racist president. But i bet you'll deny being a racist, just like all his supporters would.

So you dont deny Al Green is a racist. No proof to impeach so no other reason for Green to try 3 times to impeach.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:26 pm

FCBurnley wrote:So you dont deny Al Green is a racist. No proof to impeach so no other reason for Green to try 3 times to impeach.
What has Al Green done or said that is racist?
Spoiler: Nothing.

I'm starting to see some alt-right tactics from you, FCBurnley. It's a little concerning.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Read your own post 1225 then give me a reason why Green would want to impeach his president. According to you Pelosi must be furious with him.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:47 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Read your own post 1225 then give me a reason why Green would want to impeach his president. According to you Pelosi must be furious with him.
I don't need to give you a reason, you just need to read the articles of impeachment that Rep. Green proposed to find out his reasons. Have you not even done that? If not, why not?

Are you going to answer the question I asked you? Or are you too ashamed of your answer to answer it?

Reminder:
What do you think of his latest rally where he had his crowd chanting "send her back" about a member of congress?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:31 pm

FCBurnley wrote:So you dont deny Al Green is a racist. No proof to impeach so no other reason for Green to try 3 times to impeach.
Lol. i swear i wasn't looking for this but this perfectly analogises your attempt to cast Al Green as racist for wanting to impeach Trump for his racism

This user liked this post: Greenmile

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:41 pm

One thing I will say is that Ilhan Omar appears to be in huge trouble for possibly marrying her own brother whilst still married to her first husband. It appears this was done in order to perpetrate immigration and educational fraud. Huge expose on Dailymail.co.uk which no doubt you will say is a pack of lies instigated by Trump. If she is found to be guilty of any of the offences then I would expect her to be deported or jailed or both. Time will tell

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 pm

FCBurnley wrote:One thing I will say is that Ilhan Omar appears to be in huge trouble for possibly marrying her own brother whilst still married to her first husband. It appears this was done in order to perpetrate immigration and educational fraud. Huge expose on Dailymail.co.uk which no doubt you will say is a pack of lies instigated by Trump. If she is found to be guilty of any of the offences then I would expect her to be deported or jailed or both. Time will tell
This is a far-right conspiracy theory, about as reliable as the Pizzagate and Seth Rich conspiracy theories (remember those? Do you believe those too?). But you keep trying to deflect and distract from your racist, rapist president and the vote you're going to cast for him next year.

Is this how you're justifying it to yourself when you think that it's OK for your president to have thousands of people chanting "send her back" about a foreign-born member of congress? You must feel so ashamed of yourself if this is how far you have to go to rationalise your racism.
This user liked this post: Cajun

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Moffitt's back, with his "Heil Hitler" cartoon trying to get a thread deleted. It worked the last time, so i guess there's no reason to think it won't work this time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even after all this time, I still can't work out whether you actually believe the things you come out with

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:28 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even after all this time, I still can't work out whether you actually believe the things you come out with
Clown World or Heil Honkler is an alt-right propaganda meme. The "Honkler" image first appeared on 4chan in February 2019.[1] Clown World and Honkler are part of the alt-right effort to obfuscate racism and hate with seemingly innocuous memes.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Clown_World" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Either you're doing it deliberately, which means you're a part of the alt-right, or you're doing it accidentally in which case you'll remove the image and stop posting alt-right racist signalling.

Let's see which one you choose.

Edit: and btw, i've found the Funny Junk account you got that version of the image from. Whoever owns that account is very antisemitic. Which makes sense, since they post pro-Hitler memes.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:That's not true at all. Building evidence against a president is the purpose of impeachment, not a cause for delaying it. If she was building evidence then there'd be impeachment hearings already.

She's playing politics. Trump is the opponent she wants, and she's willing to risk the country and its democracy to make sure she keeps her preferred opponent. It's the kind of party over country politics that the Republicans are doing when invite Russia into their voting machines again by blocking legislation intended to protect them. If it backfires i'm going to laugh my arse off.
And this tribal politics from both the Reps and the Dems is why America is in s**tstreet today,hopefully when the current generation move on,they will be replaced by a younger more positive element,that might actually improve people's lives,heck we may even see some bi-partisan legislation by the senate and the congress,Pelosi is playing a dangerous game if she's sitting on her hands,well Trump becomes more racist by the tweet,i always thought she was a strange choice as house leader,and this inaction just proves it.

It may only be the start of the Democratic process to bring Trump down,this article explains the situation far better than i can.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... and-pelosi

Nancy Pelosi needs to be careful herself,some of the more radical Democrats might see her as part of the problem and not the solution.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Clown World or Heil Honkler is an alt-right propaganda meme. The "Honkler" image first appeared on 4chan in February 2019.[1] Clown World and Honkler are part of the alt-right effort to obfuscate racism and hate with seemingly innocuous memes.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Clown_World" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Either you're doing it deliberately, which means you're a part of the alt-right, or you're doing it accidentally in which case you'll remove the image and stop posting alt-right racist signalling.

Let's see which one you choose.

Edit: and btw, i've found the Funny Junk account you got that version of the image from. Whoever owns that account is very antisemitic. Which makes sense, since they post pro-Hitler memes.
But we are living in a clown world.

All you can do is sit back, and honk.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:26 pm

tiger76 wrote:And this tribal politics from both the Reps and the Dems is why America is in s**tstreet today,hopefully when the current generation move on,they will be replaced by a younger more positive element,that might actually improve people's lives,heck we may even see some bi-partisan legislation by the senate and the congress,Pelosi is playing a dangerous game if she's sitting on her hands,well Trump becomes more racist by the tweet,i always thought she was a strange choice as house leader,and this inaction just proves it.

It may only be the start of the Democratic process to bring Trump down,this article explains the situation far better than i can.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... and-pelosi

Nancy Pelosi needs to be careful herself,some of the more radical Democrats might see her as part of the problem and not the solution.

We're seeing this already, and it's got the Republicans terrified enough that they're embracing the politics of Trump and his KKK-esque "Love it or leave it" politics. That might end up being his 2020 campaign slogan, by the way and racists are going to love it.

For years the democrats attitude was "they go low, we go high", expecting the Republicans to be ashamed of their own actions and expecting the American public to punish them for it. But the were neither ashamed, nor punished. In fact they were rewarded for their democracy-breaking "governance" and all the Democrats did was say "well, we played by the rules we wanted them to play by. What else could we do?" and that's how they ended up with Trump.

Edit: And no. You won't be seeing much bi-partisan legislation. in 2010 the Republicans became the "no compromise" party and elected a bunch of tea party extremists. If they start compromising with the Democrats then they'll start getting primaried and thrown out by the next no-compromise extremist that runs against them for their Republican nomination.
The only way America is going to move forward socially and democratically is if the Democrats win next year. Otherwise America is headed towards being a failed democracy.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:33 pm

Fair play... FAIR PLAY??????????????????

Nuke 'em now while we still have the chance.

If we'd finished off Germany proper and Japan and nuked the Koreans in 1950, there wouldn't be any more problems in the world.

Hiroshima again or Nagasaki first?

Jerusalem or Jeddah? Nairobi or Lagos? Mecca or Karachi? Mumbai or Kolkata?

Otherwise we'll be overrun and there are Muslam rays, we're all being microwaved by Japanese and Chinese satellites each day, infra red beams and all sorts.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 pm

I really hope you get the help you need soon.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:13 pm

No, I was watching TV and Japan was on and they were showing some old WW2 footage and I thought WELL...WELL... WELL, Hiroshima, who'da thought it, you know... and I thought well that's a blast from the past, isn't it? :-)

Cheer up Bordeaux.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:39 pm

What are you even on about?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 pm

I'm glad you'r e not in the Police Force, Bordeaux. You're the kind of muppet who would arrest Arnold Swarzenegger for being in Terminator 2.

You won't get in Victoria Derbyshire's knickers no matter how moral your stance is, on here.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 pm

What?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:35 pm

She's certainly not backing down. I'm liking this woman more and more. She's not going to let herself be bullied by these people.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ilhan-oma ... is-fascist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: Cajun

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 am

FCBurnley wrote:One thing I will say is that Ilhan Omar appears to be in huge trouble for possibly marrying her own brother whilst still married to her first husband. It appears this was done in order to perpetrate immigration and educational fraud. Huge expose on Dailymail.co.uk which no doubt you will say is a pack of lies instigated by Trump. If she is found to be guilty of any of the offences then I would expect her to be deported or jailed or both. Time will tell

Hey, genius. Here's some info on the source of the bullshit conspiracy you're helping to spread, like the complaint little foot soldier you are.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-i ... d-by-trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you still believe the Seth Rich conspiracy theory too? You know, the one planted by Russia and spread by you nutjobs?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:00 pm

Trump's strategy to get one or more of these congresswomen killed is working

That's a police officer.
Also, that article he's replying to about her saying "we pay soldiers too much"? It's satirical. She never said that. So remember that next time you're thinking that fake news stories on social media are harmless.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Here's what I don't understand. People like to claim they don't support Trump but like it when he "triggers" the left with his racism and whatnot. But why is it that these same people never seem take pleasure out of the right getting triggered? Or out of Trump getting triggered?

This is why i think it's fair to say that people like them are very much supporters of Trump, despite their denials.

Anyway, here's the triggered orange calling the people who he said should go back to their countries a "racist group".
This cartoon couldn't be more accurate http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboar ... 0#p1052908" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LongsideFacingUp
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Hey, genius. Here's some info on the source of the bullshit conspiracy you're helping to spread, like the complaint little foot soldier you are.
Pretty bold of you to be accusing someone of peddling conspiracy theories; especially considering its on the 25th page of a 2 year old thread of you babbling about Russians stealing the US election.

Very bold indeed.

How's that theory going by the way? Any day now I'm sure. Woop! Woop!

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:30 pm

LongsideFacingUp wrote:Pretty bold of you to be accusing someone of peddling conspiracy theories; especially considering its on the 25th page of a 2 year old thread of you babbling about Russians stealing the US election.

Very bold indeed.

How's that theory going by the way? Any day now I'm sure. Woop! Woop!

Here you go. Have a good giggle at this.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/ ... 92737?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LongsideFacingUp
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Here you go. Have a good giggle at this.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/ ... 92737?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nah you're alright.