Trump/Russia Dossier

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Re: Trump/Russia Dossier

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Its all a big conspiracy ain't it CM?
I'd describe it as more a targeted and extremely well funded/supported political hit job.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:36 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I'd describe it as more a targeted and extremely well funded/supported political hit job.
Based on what evidence?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Based on what evidence?
The fact that its been the top focus of every US mainstream media outlet and journalist working for them for over 2 years yet they have done absolutely 0 damage to Trump in all that time despite all that effort.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm

What do you think of all these employees of Trump who have been pleading guilty Moff?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:What do you think of all these employees of Trump who have been pleading guilty Moff?
$$$$$

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 pm

You think they’ve been paid off?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:The fact that its been the top focus of every US mainstream media outlet and journalist working for them for over 2 years yet they have done absolutely 0 damage to Trump in all that time despite all that effort.

What do you define as "damage"?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:19 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:You think they’ve been paid off?

I doubt either of us will get a serious answer from him. He's so far gone that he knows he doesn't have an adequate answer, and fears having his opinion torn down when confronted with reason.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:22 pm

He's gone.

G-O-N-E

RIP ClaretMoffit

Welcome BlueLab2
This user liked this post: Greenmile

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:01 pm

I quite enjoyed the following:
"ICYMI: this was recorded right before the Cohen hearings but it’s a good discussion on the overall Trump-Russia story:"

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate?ref_src= ... r%5Eauthor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aaron Maté ....

"@cenkuygur had me on @TheYoungTurks to talk Russiagate. We’ve been on different sides of this issue so I really appreciate the opportunity for constructive & substantive discussion:"

Aaron Maté On Trump's Relationship With Russia

"What was Trump's connection to Russia? Cenk Uygur and Aaron Maté, hosts of The Young Turks, break it down"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbtDt9abaX0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comments: 643

..Cenk cannot hide his proto-fascist Russia phobic bigotry. He still believes all crap that the CIA invented against Russia. He pretends to be the head of a progressive media and a progressive congressional action group but his embedded ignorance and hence bigotry toward President Putin and Russia is rancid and always has been..

...Aaron Mate' is great because he doesn't let emotions or preconceived theories or rhetoric influence his reporting and dialogue...I wish more people in the media and with platforms were like this.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:01 am

Well well well!

Looks like somebody's owed an apology after all.

According to the latest news. Despite being one of our closest allies. But having, what many people on here see, as an administration upto it's neck in corruption and lies. Institutionally racist, to large sections of its population. Treating them as 2nd class citizens with its police, civil and national guard have been caught on camera, regularly using wildly disproportionate violence towards them.

It appears that the truth has finally caught up with its, perhaps justifiably hated, leader. Who will now face charges of indictment and corruption charges.

Anyway, enough of Benjamin Netanyahu. Has Donald Trump gone yet!?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:50 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Well well well!

Looks like somebody's owed an apology after all.

According to the latest news. Despite being one of our closest allies. But having, what many people on here see, as an administration upto it's neck in corruption and lies. Institutionally racist, to large sections of its population. Treating them as 2nd class citizens with its police, civil and national guard have been caught on camera, regularly using wildly disproportionate violence towards them.

It appears that the truth has finally caught up with its, perhaps justifiably hated, leader. Who will now face charges of indictment and corruption charges.

Anyway, enough of Benjamin Netanyahu. Has Donald Trump gone yet!?

It's fascinating that you see what's happening to Netanyahu for his corruption and what will happen to Trump, yet you continue to mock the idea that trump's corruption will ever catch up with him.

Also, genius, what are "charges of indictment"?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:47 pm

The value of one of Trump's properties according to Donald Trump.

Now, it's very subtle, and you might need to zoom in to see it, but one of those valuations was used in financial documents to be submitted to a bank in order to apply for a loan.

Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort are going to prison for committing the crime of committing bank fraud. That's what Trump has committed too if these financial documents were ever submitted to a bank for the purpose of securing a loan.

LongsideFacingUp
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:58 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:The value of one of Trump's properties according to Donald Trump.

Now, it's very subtle, and you might need to zoom in to see it, but one of those valuations was used in financial documents to be submitted to a bank in order to apply for a loan.

Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort are going to prison for committing the crime of committing bank fraud. That's what Trump has committed too if these financial documents were ever submitted to a bank for the purpose of securing a loan.
Oh my God!

Turtle have you contacted the police about this?

This really could be the end of Trump and all of your hard work might finally pay off!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: RingoMcCartney

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:05 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:It's fascinating that you see what's happening to Netanyahu for his corruption and what will happen to Trump, yet you continue to mock the idea that trump's corruption will ever catch up with him.

Also, genius, what are "charges of indictment"?
I've never once mocked "the idea that trump's corruption will ever catch up with him." (Cue fruitless scramble through pages and pages of Trump related threads, to which I seldom visit nor contribute to, by Team Turtle Bunker) I couldn't give a toss about Trump either way. I do, however, find the way his very presence and your futile obsession with it, takes up, apparently, most of your waking hours, slightly amusing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/isra ... es-n977571" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's the end of the week. That's my allowance of idiot minutes all used up in this one post with you.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:53 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:I've never once mocked "the idea that trump's corruption will ever catch up with him." (Cue fruitless scramble through pages and pages of Trump related threads, to which I seldom visit nor contribute to, by Team Turtle Bunker) I couldn't give a toss about Trump either way. I do, however, find the way his very presence and your futile obsession with it, takes up, apparently, most of your waking hours, slightly amusing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/isra ... es-n977571" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's the end of the week. That's my allowance of idiot minutes all used up in this one post with you.

Says the one obsessed over Remainers holding different opinions.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Still, at least Donnie stuck up for the American citizen that was tortured by North Korea.

You can always rely on him to stick up for Americans.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:18 am

Cohen implicated Trump in 11 felonies.

Wow. You'd think if Cohen was lying about all 11 then surely the Republicans will be able to prove it even once. Which means even more prison time for Cohen.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/8xy ... t-felonies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Now the clown-in-chief is saying that Michael Cohen's testimony made him walk out on North Korea talks :lol:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-s ... ed-1350308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:59 pm

For gods sake give it up man your gonna have a meltdown...

Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 436 times
Has Liked: 370 times

Post by Loyalclaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 pm

Mueller delivers completed report

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Loyalclaret wrote:Mueller delivers completed report
Sent to the AG.

If he's the only one who's got it, fine. But if any other Republicans in the administration or in congress (not including the republicans who actually compiled the report) then expect to read about bits of it being leaked to frame it in peoples minds. Then when it's released publicly watch how it completely debunks their characterisation. Standard playbook, so look out for it.

However, WOOP WOOP!

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Also, this would explain why Trump's been **** talking a dead guy for the last little while. He gets especially triggered on Twitter when his corruption becomes more understood.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Sent to the AG.

If he's the only one who's got it, fine. But if any other Republicans in the administration or in congress (not including the republicans who actually compiled the report) then expect to read about bits of it being leaked to frame it in peoples minds. Then when it's released publicly watch how it completely debunks their characterisation. Standard playbook, so look out for it.

However, WOOP WOOP!
WOOP WOOP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Orange man bad :roll:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:32 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:WOOP WOOP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Orange man bad :roll:
Yes. He's very bad.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Yes. He's very bad.
Whereas Hilary treading on dead US soldiers in Benghazi and Satans son McCain rubbing shoulders with ISIS are your kinda guys ..

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:50 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:Whereas Hilary treading on dead US soldiers in Benghazi and Satans son McCain rubbing shoulders with ISIS are your kinda guys ..
You can't even get your NPC lies correct. :lol:

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Aaron Maté

@aaronjmate
I'll say it as many times as I need to: Mueller has finished his probe & final report without indicting a single American for conspiring w/ Russia -- aka the "collusion" we heard endlessly about for 2+ years. May those who've (mis)led us to expect otherwise reflect on that fact.
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1 ... 9727752192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There were also zero indictments of Don Jr. & other participants in the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, including most crucially, for lying to Congress. Given other perjury cases, you can read that as a de-facto rebuke of this key pillar of the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.
"There are many people -- particularly certain Democratic leaders & cable news hosts -- who will deserve mockery. But the most important task is to get to, as I've noted, all of the crucial issues that Russiagate helps us avoid."

Last edited by bluelabrador16 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LongsideFacingUp

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:09 pm

I'm sure you must feel really vindicated right now IT.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woop. Woop.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 pm

LongsideFacingUp wrote:I'm sure you must feel really vindicated right now IT.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woop. Woop.
What do i need to be vindicated about?
This user liked this post: SmudgetheClaret

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Be interesting to see what in it.

The chances of anyone on here knowing for sure what is in it before the US does is zero so don't bother wasting your time bluelab

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:25 pm

"Anyone think it is strange that this report was dropped on a Friday with no press conference?"

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glenn Greenwald

@ggreenwald

More Glenn Greenwald Retweeted Aaron Maté
"All along, the question of whether the Trump/Russia conspiracy was proven was an *evidentiary* question. But manipulative Democrats tried to distort it into an ideological and tribal one (if you question our Trump/Russia narrative, it means you're a Trump supporter). So stupid:"
"Are we now ready to rid ourselves of the thrilling espionage fantasy that Trump is controlled by Putin and the Kremlin using blackmail? There's no way Robert Mueller would have gone 18 months without telling anyone about this if it were true, right? How could that be justified?"
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: SmudgetheClaret

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:31 pm

Funny how they had that image all ready to go the moment the report was given to the AG, and before ANY of it has been made public.

It's almost as if they've made their mind up about the contents before they know anything about the contents.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:31 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Based on what evidence?
WOOP WOOP :lol: :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... -be-a-dud/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:35 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:WOOP WOOP :lol: :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... -be-a-dud/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Breitbart, again. You may aswell link The Gateway Pundit or the Daily Stormer.

LongsideFacingUp

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Funny how they had that image all ready to go the moment the report was given to the AG, and before ANY of it has been made public.

It's almost as if they've made their mind up about the contents before they know anything about the contents.
Possible world record for lack of self-awareness IT.

Superb.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:49 pm

LongsideFacingUp wrote:Possible world record for lack of self-awareness IT.

Superb.
I've made my mind up about Trump. Not the Mueller report. It's pretty easy for me to make my mind up about a racist white supremacist. It's easy for you too, except my opinion differs vastly to yours.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 pm

To be fair to IT, it doesn't take a rocket science to work out that the Mueller report won't change the fact that Trump is a lying racist white supremacist.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:56 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:To be fair to IT, it doesn't take a rocket science to work out that the Mueller report won't change the fact that Trump is a lying racist white supremacist.
Some people like that about him.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Abramson bang on the money again

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status ... 9581712386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:12 pm

Glenn Greenwald

@ggreenwald
"I'm not gleeful - just disgusted that much of the US media spent 2 years spreading baseless (but very dangerous) conspiracy theories and mindlessly believing what their CIA, NSA and FBI sources whispered to them without seeing evidence - yet again."

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
***** I invite Imploding Turtle and Lancasterclaret to join me in condemning the actions of Trump in recognising Israel's claim to Golan Heights.
Trump provokes global anger by recognising Israel's claim to Golan Heights

Russia, Iran and Turkey condemn US president while Syria vows to recapture territory lost in 1967 war

Oliver Holmes in Jerusalem

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... an-heights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:15 pm

No problem

Israel has no claim to the Golan Heights

Just like no one can claim its okay to want Israel wiped off the map.

Saw an interesting video of Israelis skiers on the heights and their i-pros capturing the moment the IDF shot down a missile fired into Israel from Syria.

While that stuff is going on, its a bit unrealistic to expect them to give it back, especially to a country led by someone whose perfectly happy to use chemical weapons on his own people.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I've made my mind up about Trump. Not the Mueller report. It's pretty easy for me to make my mind up about a racist white supremacist. It's easy for you too, except my opinion differs vastly to yours.

Does this mean there wasn't any Russian collusion ? Turtle you promised :lol:

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:39 pm

Lancasterclaret
"Just like no one can claim its okay to want Israel wiped off the map."
Who wants Israel wiped off the map? You do realise that is a physical impossibility.

Source/link please.

Lancasterclaret
"Saw an interesting video of Israelis skiers on the heights and their i-pros capturing the moment rockets fired from Israel were flying over them into Syria"
Fixed it for you!

Lancasterclaret
"... use chemical weapons on his own people."
Source/link please.

I hope you thought the same when it came to phosphorus reigning down on Gaza from Israel, a few years back.

Lancasterclaret
"While that stuff is going on, its a bit unrealistic to expect them to give it back..."
So you won't join me in condemning the actions of Trump in recognising Israel's claim to Golan Heights.

quelle surprise...not!

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:47 pm

Its almost like you don't read what anyone who isn't a complete loon writes.

Let me congratulate you on not using Craig Murray as your source for a change though!

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:54 pm

Thank God I'm not as ignorant as you when it comes to Geopolitics.

barba
Been Liked: 100 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Post by barba » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:07 am

Be quite pleasing if the conclusion is that Russia didn't install Trump as President as I don't fancy being around when WWIII starts

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:14 am

So... There goes the libtard dream of Trump Russia collusion. Sad day for Turtle I would think.
These 2 users liked this post: FCBurnley AndyClaret

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:42 am

Of course, nothing the report can possibly contain will ever be as big a scandal as Obama's biggest scandal.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status ... 5395211280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:24 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Of course, nothing the report can possibly contain will ever be as big a scandal as Obama's biggest scandal.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status ... 5395211280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
is this your cope to having your dreams shattered?
These 2 users liked this post: FCBurnley AndyClaret