Trump/Russia Dossier

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1967 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Re: Trump/Russia Dossier

Post by FCBurnley » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:00 pm

Now the fun really begins. After spending circa $35,000,000 of taxpayers money what have The Democrats achieved ? Well the have proved no Russia/Trump collusion. The AG and Democrat deputy AG have stated there is no obstruction by The President or his campaign. But they did manage to find a few process crimes committed by Trump associates, none of which involved The President.
The Democrats will of course try to keep the pressure on The President which will also achieve absolutely zero except strengthening his grip on the 2020 elections. It will also open up further investigations into items such as the illegal Hilary Clinton funded fisa warrant. Comey and many others will be desperate for it all to just go away.......but as long as Schiff,Feinstein, Pelosi and Schumer etc continue to peddle their lies then eventually heads will roll. And The Presidents will not be one of them.

The Democrat party and its supporters made a classic human error. They began to believe their own lies ( a bit like some on here) and that usually proves to be fatal.
This user liked this post: Uwe Noble

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 pm

Whoooooops the turtle and his ilk on the wrong side yet again.
These 3 users liked this post: AndyClaret Uwe Noble KateR

Vino blanco
Been Liked: 1898 times
Has Liked: 1965 times

Post by Vino blanco » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:52 pm

This really could have a negative affect on Tosser Turtle's efforts to get him impeached.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:24 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (53 KiB) Viewed 2336 times
WOOP WOOP :lol: :lol:

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:05 am

Quite predictably the Republicans are blocking the release of the Mueller Report. It must be really bad.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 am

SmudgetheClaret wrote:
image.jpeg
WOOP WOOP :lol: :lol:
At least we can agree on one thing, if for different reasons.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am

FCBurnley wrote:Now the fun really begins. After spending circa $35,000,000 of taxpayers money what have The Democrats achieved ? Well the have proved no Russia/Trump collusion. The AG and Democrat deputy AG have stated there is no obstruction by The President or his campaign. But they did manage to find a few process crimes committed by Trump associates, none of which involved The President.
The Democrats will of course try to keep the pressure on The President which will also achieve absolutely zero except strengthening his grip on the 2020 elections. It will also open up further investigations into items such as the illegal Hilary Clinton funded fisa warrant. Comey and many others will be desperate for it all to just go away.......but as long as Schiff,Feinstein, Pelosi and Schumer etc continue to peddle their lies then eventually heads will roll. And The Presidents will not be one of them.

The Democrat party and its supporters made a classic human error. They began to believe their own lies ( a bit like some on here) and that usually proves to be fatal.

The Mueller Report turned a profit.

And the Democrats? :lol: Mueller, a Republican, was appointed by a Republican deputy AG because the Republican president fired a Republican FBI director. The Republican deputy AG was only in charge of choosing the Special Counsel because the Republican AG lied to congress about his Russia contacts and had to recuse himself. The Republican deputy AG choose as Special Counsel a life long Republican. Where the **** did Democrats become responsible for anything about the SC investigation? :lol:

And guess who's blocking the release of the report? The Republicans.

The Deputy AG isn't a Democrat. Why are you full of these easily disprovable lies? Rod Rosenstein is a Republican.

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:20 am

Comey is a Republican now! It's over, old boy, give it up.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:27 am

Uwe Noble wrote:Comey is a Republican now! It's over, old boy, give it up.
He was certainly a Republican when he was FBI Director. He might not be now though, because of how corrupt the Republican party has become.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:23 am

Keep grasping those straws.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:Keep grasping those straws.
I have never seen so much desperation from so many people in such a short time. Not sure they even have even a straw to grasp :lol:

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:15 pm

One thing about this whole thing that saddens me about this whole affair is that so many people think Trump is actually exonerated.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:One thing about this whole thing that saddens me about this whole affair is that so many people think Trump is actually exonerated.
I would be far more worried about the state of your own country if I were you

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:46 pm

FCBurnley wrote:I would be far more worried about the state of your own country if I were you

tbh, it'd be good for the UK if you lot followed through on walking this fascist path you're heading towards. As i've said before, the only way we're going to avoid fascism here is if one of our allies gets there first, and we get to see just how ****** up it is again.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 pm

I would be far more worried about the state of your own country if I were you
When our kids start getting killed in school on a weekly basis, you can come back with that one.
These 3 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 longsidepies Greenmile

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:One thing about this whole thing that saddens me about this whole affair is that so many people think Trump is actually exonerated.
I wonder why? :roll:

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Because he clearly isn't exonerated Uwe.

To be fair, to quote the great Anderson Cooper, "if trump did a dump on your desk, you'd defend him" but that doesn't change the fact that he's a very dodgy character and **** poor choice to be President.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:09 pm

FCBurnley wrote:I have never seen so much desperation from so many people in such a short time. Not sure they even have even a straw to grasp :lol:
You have to remember that these guys have been brainwashed. Their 'liberal' world view (shaped by CNN, Guardian, BBC etc) tells them that Trump is 'evil'. They believe that that they are 'virtuous' and anyone who is on the right is defective. They actually believed that Trump might be a Russian agent. Just think about that. The Mueller report has shattered their whole world view.
This user liked this post: FCBurnley

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Because he clearly isn't exonerated Uwe.

To be fair, to quote the great Anderson Cooper, "if trump did a dump on your desk, you'd defend him" but that doesn't change the fact that he's a very dodgy character and **** poor choice to be President.
So he's not exonerated only because Lancasterclaret thinks he's "very dodgy" and a "poor choice". That's your criteria. Seriously? And you wonder why people are laughing at you?
These 2 users liked this post: AndyClaret FCBurnley

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:14 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:You have to remember that these guys have been brainwashed. Their 'liberal' world view (shaped by CNN, Guardian, BBC etc) tells them that Trump is 'evil'. They believe that that they are 'virtuous' and anyone who is on the right is defective. They actually believed that Trump might be a Russian agent. Just think about that. The Mueller report has shattered their whole world view.
As I said earlier. They truly believe their own lies and that usually proves to be fatal. Should be good to watch :o
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:When our kids start getting killed in school on a weekly basis, you can come back with that one.
Be careful what you wish for

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:24 pm

So he's not exonerated only because Lancasterclaret thinks he's "very dodgy" and a "poor choice". That's your criteria. Seriously? And you wonder why people are laughing at you?
Ouch the burn!

Come off it braindoners, you know full well thats the general consensus. And crucially (though it clears him of collusion) the attorney general of the USA thinks that too.
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Be careful what you wish for
Er, yeah, whatever

In your country, owning an Uzi is more important than Kids lifes. We get it, we don't understand it, but we get it.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:26 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Be careful what you wish for
At some point the government will wake up and toughen up the knife laws properly, but we've already dealt with the gun issues.
These 2 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret FCBurnley

Reckoner
Been Liked: 124 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by Reckoner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 pm

there's some very intellectually challenged people on this thread. Its very disappointing that there doesn't appear sufficient evidence for formal proceedings against Trump, but you have to be very stupid or been in a coma for the last 2 years to think it is in any way a positive for him to have any position of responsibility. I'm not surprised there is not sufficient evidence of collusion, because frankly he isn't intelligent enough, but you are pretty deluded if you think that necessarily means the Russians didn't influence the elections and its very sad if you want more of the hate he fuels.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:14 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:At some point the government will wake up and toughen up the knife laws properly, but we've already dealt with the gun issues.
I hate the gun laws in America but not sure how you can toughen up on buying knives ? Laws against carrying knives maybe but even that would be difficult to enforce

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Reckoner wrote:there's some very intellectually challenged people on this thread. Its very disappointing that there doesn't appear sufficient evidence for formal proceedings against Trump, but you have to be very stupid or been in a coma for the last 2 years to think it is in any way a positive for him to have any position of responsibility. I'm not surprised there is not sufficient evidence of collusion, because frankly he isn't intelligent enough, but you are pretty deluded if you think that necessarily means the Russians didn't influence the elections and its very sad if you want more of the hate he fuels.
You are correct in your opinion that the Russians did influence the elections. It is proven that they worked with Clinton on the fake dossier which was eventually used against Trump and to illegally obtain the Fisa warrant. BUT even with all that they still lost the election. And the likes of you still believe every lie that has been written by the Liberal Mainstream Media. Intellectually challenged ? :lol: :lol:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:30 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:At some point the government will wake up and toughen up the knife laws properly, but we've already dealt with the gun issues.
Knife laws are tough enough. The problem is that we don't have the policing. It can't be a coincidence that knife crime has seemed to increase after policing was slashed (ha. geddit?).

There will be other factors that contribute to the rise too, like socio-economic effects etc, But policing is the easiest contributor to fix.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm

Reckoner wrote:there's some very intellectually challenged people on this thread. Its very disappointing that there doesn't appear sufficient evidence for formal proceedings against Trump, but you have to be very stupid or been in a coma for the last 2 years to think it is in any way a positive for him to have any position of responsibility. I'm not surprised there is not sufficient evidence of collusion, because frankly he isn't intelligent enough, but you are pretty deluded if you think that necessarily means the Russians didn't influence the elections and its very sad if you want more of the hate he fuels.
The only hate I'm sending around here is from you. Just admit it, you don't like Trump and want him gone.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Quite predictably the Republicans are blocking the release of the Mueller Report. It must be really bad.

Now im not buying that you actually believe that if you do it really is time to visit a shrink.. :shock:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:45 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:Now im not buying that you actually believe that if you do it really is time to visit a shrink.. :shock:

McConnell blocked a vote on a resolution calling for it to be released.

Reckoner

Post by Reckoner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:47 pm

Of course I don't like Trump and want him gone. I can't understand anyone who thinks otherwise.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:50 pm

How on Gods earth has Jussie Smollett just walked away a free man ? he concocted a false attack to stir up racial trouble and blamed it on white Trump supporters when it was 2 of his black mates saying they put a noose around his neck and poured bleach on him but got caught red handed ..

stop the earth i wanna get off ..(then again it might be flat) :lol:
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Reckoner wrote:Of course I don't like Trump and want him gone. I can't understand anyone who thinks otherwise.

They believe in things other than democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of press etc. Or if they do believe in those things they're willing to give them up much more easily than the rest of us.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:51 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Knife laws are tough enough. The problem is that we don't have the policing. It can't be a coincidence that knife crime has seemed to increase after policing was slashed (ha. geddit?).

There will be other factors that contribute to the rise too, like socio-economic effects etc, But policing is the easiest contributor to fix.
Yeah policing needs increasing/fixing

As for knife laws, some of those that are easy to purchase on the internet should be made illegal, like guns.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:51 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:How on Gods earth has Jussie Smollett just walked away a free man ? he concocted a false attack to stir up racial trouble and blamed it on white Trump supporters when it was 2 of his black mates saying they put a noose around his neck and poured bleach on him but got caught red handed ..

stop the earth i wanna get off ..(then again it might be flat) :lol:
Where did you read those accusations? Breitbart? Gateway Pundit? Gab? Stormer? Fox?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 pm

FCBurnley wrote:I hate the gun laws in America but not sure how you can toughen up on buying knives ? Laws against carrying knives maybe but even that would be difficult to enforce
The knives that have been purchased on the internet are grim looking things, because they're great for initially intimidating and then killing people.

From experience a Stanley knife doesn't instill much fear when it's pulled on you, one of those hunting knives would.

Start with the basics and then work from there, including resolving the policing problems.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:54 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:McConnell blocked a vote on a resolution calling for it to be released.
The leftists and democrats seriously need to drop this now for their own sanity and if they are going to have any chance of getting
back the presidency the way its going the Trump family will be in the whitehouse for decades..

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Where did you read those accusations? Breitbart? Gateway Pundit? Gab? Stormer? Fox?
it was on CNN and all the cable networks the chief of police publically confirmed it live on tv RIP USA...

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:59 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:The knives that have been purchased on the internet are grim looking things, because they're great for initially intimidating and then killing people.

From experience a Stanley knife doesn't instill much fear when it's pulled on you, one of those hunting knives would.

Start with the basics and then work from there, including resolving the policing problems.
And close all the kitchen shops ? By the way, I agree with your sentiments but just think it is almost unenforceable. If bad guys want to kill they will find a way. At least with a knife it is usually just one at a time unlike an AK47 !!

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:02 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:it was on CNN and all the cable networks the chief of police publically confirmed it live on tv RIP USA...
Wait, i thought you said CNN was fake news? Or is it only not fake news when it's a negative story about black persons?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:10 pm

FCBurnley wrote:And close all the kitchen shops ? By the way, I agree with your sentiments but just think it is almost unenforceable. If bad guys want to kill they will find a way. At least with a knife it is usually just one at a time unlike an AK47 !!
I see what you're saying about the kitchen knives.

It's a tough problem, but we need more police and give them the power to deal with it, even if it's the hated stop and search.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:10 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Wait, i thought you said CNN was fake news? Or is it only not fake news when it's a negative story about black persons?
stop race baiting you racist tosser the reason i said CNN(Clinton news network) because i know thats your "real news" if he was black white yellow or a greeny bluey colour like you i would still be shocked at such a decision..

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:19 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:stop race baiting you racist tosser the reason i said CNN(Clinton news network) because i know thats your "real news" if he was black white yellow or a greeny bluey colour like you i would still be shocked at such a decision..
:lol: I'm the racist, guys. Smudge only accepts news from CNN if it's negative towards black folk, but i'm the racist one for pointing that out.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote::lol: I'm the racist, guys. Smudge only accepts news from CNN if it's negative towards black folk, but i'm the racist one for pointing that out.
guys? who are you talking to? fellow collusion advocates ..

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:25 pm

Reckoner wrote:Of course I don't like Trump and want him gone. I can't understand anyone who thinks otherwise.
That's the point, we can't run a democracy on the basis of who you don't like!

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote::lol: I'm the racist, guys. Smudge only accepts news from CNN if it's negative towards black folk, but i'm the racist one for pointing that out.
Really? Perhaps you think Rahm Emmanuel is a racist as well, judging by his comments

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:Really? Perhaps you think Rahm Emmanuel is a racist as well, judging by his comments
That guy has a lot of things wrong with him but being a racist isn't one of them. At least to my knowledge.

Reckoner

Post by Reckoner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:That's the point, we can't run a democracy on the basis of who you don't like!
I never said we should. The US president should be decided by the US voters. I just find it a tragedy there are so many stupid or bigoted people to make that happen and that decency and empathy are such alien concepts. But then it’s pretty obvious such stupidity and ignorance is just as prevalent here. In this country and on this message board.

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Reckoner
"... I just find it a tragedy there are so many stupid or bigoted people to make that happen and that decency and empathy are such alien concepts. But then it’s pretty obvious such stupidity and ignorance...."
Oh my God, I do feel your empathy and love for the American people. Or should that be chutzpah!

On Contact: The Plight of the Underclass in America with Linh Dinh
"On this week’s episode of On Contact, Chris Hedges is joined by Linh Dinh, author of “Postcards from the End of America”. Dinh traveled across the US lift up the voices of those who have been disappeared by our corporate state. RT Correspondent Anya Parampil reveals the stark statistics of those living in poverty in America."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... D0qoet92sU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comments:

....Yes there is hatred for poor and especially for homeless

....Just go downtown LA to the addicted section camping in the street. Your mouth will fall wide open. And to think a few miles away from that place the Ferrari's and Porsche's own the street.

.....Why does nobody talk about the cost of wars? America's budget is going down the war hole..
Reckoner
"The US president should be decided by the US voters."
Imploding Turtle
".. you're not really interested in politicians being owned by foreign countries if you broadly like their politics...."
In Sheldon Adelson, Far Right Israel Hits the Jackpot
"A bet on Donald Trump for president may have seemed risky two years ago. But for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, the payout has been spectacular.

The 85-year-old and his wife Miriam gave $82 million to Republicans and candidate Trump in 2016, and within two years watched their man execute two major Adelson asks: moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, and withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal......."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50773.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I better include the Golan Heights as well!