Family and friends

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Thejkr
Been Liked: 5 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Family and friends

Post by Thejkr » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:20 am

Just been on the ticket website and this is now working for season ticket holders to buy the allocated seat for family and friends. Haven't seen it publicised elsewhere.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3795 times
Has Liked: 12492 times

Re: Family and friends

Post by Leisure » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:05 am

Just tried to use it but it won't let me remove those who I don't want tickets for!

EDIT - it now is letting me remove them but it's taking about 1 minute per person!

EDIT - Looks like it's still not working properly. After managing to delete 3 people who I don't need tickets for it's now emptied my basket completely!

tybfc
Been Liked: 1304 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Leisure wrote:Just tried to use it but it won't let me remove those who I don't want tickets for!

EDIT - it now is letting me remove them but it's taking about 1 minute per person!

EDIT - Looks like it's still not working properly. After managing to delete 3 people who I don't need tickets for it's now emptied my basket completely!
Peter - Turn right out of your house, left at the lights and join the M65 at the Dunkenhalgh.

Come off at junction 10, Gannow Top and follow the brown signs for Turf Moor.

Park on the Park View car park and nip in for a swift pint of bitter because you will probably need it when buying the tickets then trot off along to the ticket office.

Thank goodness I only bought two and that took me two days and a load of grief from Flixton.

Good luck.

smudge
Been Liked: 51 times
Has Liked: 140 times

Post by smudge » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Why did it take two days.Bought 2 Tuesday morning had to log on with seperate claret numbers took five minutes.
Arrived Wednesday morning.