Jeremy Corbyn is a Fascist

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Rowls
Been Liked: 5102 times
Has Liked: 5174 times

Jeremy Corbyn is a Fascist

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:03 am

Here follows an exidence-based assessment which proves that Jeremy Corbyn is a fascist.

You might think that Fascism was defined in the 30s when it was at its peak but you'd be wrong. It was most definitively defined in 2003 when some guy wrote a definitive definition of definite definitiveness. The dude was Dr Lawrence Britt and he definitely defined THE FOURTEEN TENETS OF FASCISM which is the definitive definition used here in this evidence-based definitive proof that Jeremy Corbyn is a fascist.

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism.
Jeremy Corbyn has spent his political career decrying faceless supra-national organisations. Globalisation, international capitalism and the EU have all come under fire from Jeremy Corbyn in favour of a continuing nationalism.

2.Disdain for the recognition of Human Rights.
Jeremy is close friends with Hamas and has regularly attended and supported events organised by anti-semitic groups. Although he speaks very well about the need for human rights, he tends to look the other way when engaging with these particular friends who are not afforded the same "rights" as people such as David Cameron, who he refused to share a platform with.

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause.
You've only got to hear him speak for 1 minute to spot this glaring sign of fascism. Who's fault is it Jeremy? Depending on what time of day it is "the Tories", "the Blairites" or "Isreal" (which is his code word for "the Jews").

4. Supremacy of the Military.
OK, so Jeremy doesn't actually like the British army. But he's very keen on some other armies. One of them is Irish Republican Army - also known as the IRA. Jeremy appointed a man who spoke on record applauding their murders as his right arm man.

5. Rampant Sexism.
Even members of Jeremy's own political party have called him out for his rampant sexism. Whereas the Conservative Party are on their second female Prime Minsiter, Labour have yet to even have a lady elected as leader.
Evidence-based evidence of the evidence of Jeremy Corbyn's RAMPANT SEXISM is definitively available here:
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/fe ... exism-left" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6. Controlled Mass Media.
OK, so the wicked mainstream media think he's a beardy old boob who is as useless as leader as he was as a backbencher but they are just the MSM. Jeremy has set up his own Controlled Mass Media which spews out tweet after tweet after tweet. They're called "Momentum" and you can follow them on Twitter if you can stomach the giggles.

7. Obsession with National Security.
Jeremy Corbyn is obsessed with National Security. He wants us to get rid of it and he is obsessed with this aim. He's been going on CND marches since before his beard was but bum-fluff.

etc etc.

It's late but I can't be bothered to finish this... It's not like it's funny or accurate.

Suffice to say, the evidence is all there and I can now re-refer back to this to re-reference my evidence in strictly controlled evidence-based arguments.
This user liked this post: ClaretMoffitt

HendricksHair
Been Liked: 104 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Re: Jeremy Corbyn is a Fascist

Post by HendricksHair » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:26 am

So is our prime minister

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:33 am

Who isn't a facist these days? Or a Racist or Hitler?

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:56 am

Rowls - your post simply proves you are a complete d1cik-head who will twist reality into any which way to prove your point. It's late, and perhaps you're a little stoned or drunk, but really...

http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dermotdermot
Been Liked: 660 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by dermotdermot » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:23 am

Totally agree with Rowls. Corbyn is a fascist. I've said it all along. Its extremely late and I can't elaborate now but if this thread is still going tomorrow I will then.
This user liked this post: Rowls

Garnerssoap
Been Liked: 392 times
Has Liked: 514 times

Post by Garnerssoap » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:59 am

If all that's true then that means you can vote for him now.

HatfieldClaret
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by HatfieldClaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:01 am

Post 4

Recognise tongue in cheek when you see it.

Quite humorous. 8-)

UpTheClaretsFCBK
Been Liked: 372 times
Has Liked: 14 times

Post by UpTheClaretsFCBK » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:41 am

Some people live on a totally different planet inside their own heads. Baffling really...

box_of_frogs
Been Liked: 1087 times
Has Liked: 996 times

Post by box_of_frogs » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:43 am

I'm not sure about fascist, but I think Comrade Jezza is a grade A cockwomble.

Guich
Been Liked: 472 times
Has Liked: 598 times

Post by Guich » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:57 am

When I was a kid the only people we were allowed to call fascists were the police. Now anyone can be a fascist. It's the death of political correctness.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:12 am

The OP has used a list compiled by someone apparently called "Dr. Lawrence Britt" that defines 14 characteristics of fascism, yet i can't find anything on the so-called doctor online. No credentials, no education, nothing. Either he doesn't exist, or he's so inconsequential in the world of political science that there's no one in the world that has ever referenced anything else he's ever written, said, or telepathically projected from the alternate reality he inhabits. Oh, wait, it's just Lawrenec Britt. Not a PhD at all. I wonder if he's friends with Prof. Paul Nuttall.

This is why it's important to check the information you're going to use, especially if you're trying to make a snarky post. Unfortunately the OP is a walking case study in the Dunning-Kruger effect, and is incapable of even the most basic level of critical thinking and fact checking.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

lucs86
Been Liked: 177 times
Has Liked: 631 times

Post by lucs86 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:15 am

Jokes

minnieclaret
Been Liked: 2012 times
Has Liked: 2287 times

Post by minnieclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:23 am

Left around a circle = communism. Right around a circle = fascism.
You end up at the same place = totalitarianism.
All three = madness.
These 3 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret Guich morpheus2

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:25 am

IT uses much bigger words than me but I think he's trying to say "Rowls, you are a dick"

Falcon
Been Liked: 894 times
Has Liked: 1172 times

Post by Falcon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:42 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:02 am

Rowls did finish with this

It's late but I can't be bothered to finish this... It's not like it's funny or accurate.

Some people eh.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 am

Corky wrote:Rowls did finish with this

Some people eh.

You don't understand what Rowls is trying to do when he makes shitposts like this. He's lost the argument about Trump so now he's trying to make light of it by calling other people fascists in an attempted humourous manner. He's deflecting and denying. He does this so often after he's been embarrassed that it's best to just take his post seriously, because on some level he's trying to make a serious point. It's not a good point, but he's still trying to make it.

Guich
Been Liked: 472 times
Has Liked: 598 times

Post by Guich » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 am

Minnie hits the nail on the head.
Communist or Fascist. One just wears a slightly sillier hat than the other.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3150 times
Has Liked: 10257 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 am

Fail.

johnalexander
Been Liked: 18 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by johnalexander » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 am

The origins of the excidence of fascist was actually written by Umberto Eco. Eco wrote “Ur-Fascism” in 1995, an essay on how to recognize fascism, a piece dismally topical in the face of Daisy May lour current PM. For every point about Corbyn read May, and substitute your own alternative definitions.
However, a favourite quote by Eco is: "I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."― Umberto Eco.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:00 am

This user liked this post: Damo

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:05 am

Good book that. As good as it's sequel 'Everyone I don't like is a Remoaner'.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:06 am

Dismiss every single example, no matter how valid or how well argued, of someone calling someone else a fascist and you'll miss those times when it was actually relevent and important, and you'll wish you hadn't played the fool as well as you are doing right now.

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2625 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:23 am

There's nowt relevant or important on here, Charlie. We're all just screaming into the void.

Chobulous
Been Liked: 955 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by Chobulous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 am

Never agreed with much of Rowls' take on life but post 15 is worthy of repitition. Definitely a big fat WHHOOOOOSSHHH going on here.

Imploding Turtle is like the coolest guy in school who slips on a banana skin in front of all the girls and falls on his arse.

"Nothing to see here, and anyway I meant to do it"

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:The OP has used a list compiled by someone apparently called "Dr. Lawrence Britt" that defines 14 characteristics of fascism, yet i can't find anything on the so-called doctor online. No credentials, no education, nothing. Either he doesn't exist, or he's so inconsequential in the world of political science that there's no one in the world that has ever referenced anything else he's ever written, said, or telepathically projected from the alternate reality he inhabits. Oh, wait, it's just Lawrenec Britt. Not a PhD at all. I wonder if he's friends with Prof. Paul Nuttall.

This is why it's important to check the information you're going to use, especially if you're trying to make a snarky post. Unfortunately the OP is a walking case study in the Dunning-Kruger effect, and is incapable of even the most basic level of critical thinking and fact checking.
"LOLZ".

Particularly as it was me who taught you about the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:You don't understand what Rowls is trying to do when he makes shitposts like this. He's lost the argument about Trump so now he's trying to make light of it by calling other people fascists in an attempted humourous manner. He's deflecting and denying. He does this so often after he's been embarrassed that it's best to just take his post seriously, because on some level he's trying to make a serious point. It's not a good point, but he's still trying to make it.
Yet more "LOLZ".

I haven't even engaged in an argument about Trump. We were talking about talking about Trump.

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3804 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Who honestly gives a toss about politics? probably the most boring topic of conversation ever. They're all wet wipes IMO

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Dismiss every single example, no matter how valid or how well argued, of someone calling someone else a fascist and you'll miss those times when it was actually relevent and important, and you'll wish you hadn't played the fool as well as you are doing right now.
Yes, well when Trump has conquered the UK and he's marching us off to the gas chambers I will apologize and be soooo sorry. Until that day....

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:11 pm

The genuinely sad thing is that if the anti-Trump Brigade got it into their heads that screaming "Fascist!" simply isn't going to work then they'd be able to come up with a much more effective strategy of tackling the moron.

I say 'genuinely sad' but what I really mean is 'genuinely sad for America'. I'm not including all the British berks who choose to curtain twitch at US domestic politics.
This user liked this post: morpheus2

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Presumably those "British berks" include all the top Tories collectively wanking themselves into a frenzy on the idea that a trade deal with a president who is screaming "USA first, in everything" will solve any post-Brexit difficulties.

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Presumably those "British berks" include all the top Tories collectively wanking themselves into a frenzy on the idea that a trade deal with a president who is screaming "USA first, in everything" will solve any post-Brexit difficulties.
Nope. They're actually involved in politics and that's their job. Doesn't really fall under the category of 'curtain twitching' does it?

edit - And of course, a trade deal for the UK is hardly "US domestic politics" is it? It's UK politics.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5188 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:33 pm

H Schumacher
Pinochet
Blair
Mussollini
Amin
Bush
Hitler
Trialist
Corbyn
Pot
Antonescu

The trialist is thought to be a traffic warden in Nelson.

minnieclaret
Been Liked: 2012 times
Has Liked: 2287 times

Post by minnieclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 pm

From both world wars and moving forward the yanks have always pulled Britain's pants down through them over the table and screwed them up the arse.
They rebuilt Japan and Germany whilst Britain, who stood alone, repaid them for the privilege.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Ah, being concerned because a total loon is in charge of the worlds most powerful country is "curtain twitching".

I think you might be under qualified to be a barman in all honesty Rowls. You make IDS look like the lights are on.

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:50 pm

minnieclaret wrote:From both world wars and moving forward the yanks have always pulled Britain's pants down through them over the table and screwed them up the arse.
They rebuilt Japan and Germany whilst Britain, who stood alone, repaid them for the privilege.
Or rather, never repaid them for the privilege.

And although I'm always first to support the destruction that Germany and Japan bought upon themselves from the US, we never got that as part of the deal. Naturally America played it for all they could. We'd have done the same and we should be appropriately grateful for the democracy and prosperity they helped us secure.
Lancasterclaret wrote:Ah, being concerned because a total loon is in charge of the worlds most powerful country is "curtain twitching".
It's like the "Serenity Prayer" Lancs. Google it.
Lancasterclaret wrote:I think you might be under qualified to be a barman in all honesty Rowls. You make IDS look like the lights are on.
Thanks.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:Good book that. As good as it's sequel 'Everyone I don't like is a Remoaner'.
Theres a new one coming out too pretty soon, "everyone who doesn't follow my political worldview is a white nationalist/supremacist"

Watch this space, its going to be the new go to slur of 2017 when they realize "fascist" isn't sticking.

Buxtonclaret
Been Liked: 3772 times
Has Liked: 7572 times

Post by Buxtonclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:09 pm

I'm a bit worried, about this Doctor no.....
Witch doctor is it?
Dr who?

Am l a fascist too? :(

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Is it going to be as good as "Don't take offense, its just banter"?

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:15 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Is it going to be as good as "Don't take offense, its just banter"?
Is what going to be like your quote?

thomaspaine
Been Liked: 83 times
Has Liked: 362 times

Post by thomaspaine » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Rowls wrote:Here follows an exidence-based assessment which proves that Jeremy Corbyn is a fascist.

You might think that Fascism was defined in the 30s when it was at its peak but you'd be wrong. It was most definitively defined in 2003 when some guy wrote a definitive definition of definite definitiveness. The dude was Dr Lawrence Britt and he definitely defined THE FOURTEEN TENETS OF FASCISM which is the definitive definition used here in this evidence-based definitive proof that Jeremy Corbyn is a fascist.

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism.
Jeremy Corbyn has spent his political career decrying faceless supra-national organisations. Globalisation, international capitalism and the EU have all come under fire from Jeremy Corbyn in favour of a continuing nationalism.

2.Disdain for the recognition of Human Rights.
Jeremy is close friends with Hamas and has regularly attended and supported events organised by anti-semitic groups. Although he speaks very well about the need for human rights, he tends to look the other way when engaging with these particular friends who are not afforded the same "rights" as people such as David Cameron, who he refused to share a platform with.

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause.
You've only got to hear him speak for 1 minute to spot this glaring sign of fascism. Who's fault is it Jeremy? Depending on what time of day it is "the Tories", "the Blairites" or "Isreal" (which is his code word for "the Jews").

4. Supremacy of the Military.
OK, so Jeremy doesn't actually like the British army. But he's very keen on some other armies. One of them is Irish Republican Army - also known as the IRA. Jeremy appointed a man who spoke on record applauding their murders as his right arm man.

5. Rampant Sexism.
Even members of Jeremy's own political party have called him out for his rampant sexism. Whereas the Conservative Party are on their second female Prime Minsiter, Labour have yet to even have a lady elected as leader.
Evidence-based evidence of the evidence of Jeremy Corbyn's RAMPANT SEXISM is definitively available here:
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/fe ... exism-left" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6. Controlled Mass Media.
OK, so the wicked mainstream media think he's a beardy old boob who is as useless as leader as he was as a backbencher but they are just the MSM. Jeremy has set up his own Controlled Mass Media which spews out tweet after tweet after tweet. They're called "Momentum" and you can follow them on Twitter if you can stomach the giggles.

7. Obsession with National Security.
Jeremy Corbyn is obsessed with National Security. He wants us to get rid of it and he is obsessed with this aim. He's been going on CND marches since before his beard was but bum-fluff.

etc etc.

Suffice to say, the evidence is all there and I can now re-refer back to this to re-reference my evidence in strictly controlled evidence-based arguments.

I've read some bullshit in my time but this takes the biscuit! Suffice to say I wont be wasting any more of my time in reply as I've got some paint to watch dry. :lol:

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 2001 times
Has Liked: 1148 times

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Dismiss every single example, no matter how valid or how well argued, of someone calling someone else a fascist and you'll miss those times when it was actually relevent and important, and you'll wish you hadn't played the fool as well as you are doing right now.
It was nice and peaceful on here from 15-23th (except for Saxo who took your place). Maybe you two are one ?

MrTopTier
Been Liked: 1046 times
Has Liked: 994 times

Post by MrTopTier » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm

and to think people wanted Saxo, not to post on here because of his inane drivel.

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:40 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Theres a new one coming out too pretty soon, "everyone who doesn't follow my political worldview is a white nationalist/supremacist"
Watch this space, its going to be the new go to slur of 2017 when they realize "fascist" isn't sticking.
I fear this may actually be prophetic. There's a lot of guff on twitter about "white men", "white women" etc. etc. Nobody polite would consider it anywhere near acceptable to post about other races in this manner but it is widespread.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Yeah, its very tough being white these days.

Solidarity brothers and sisters

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Yeah, its very tough being white these days.
Solidarity brothers and sisters
Missing the point here Lancs which is, "Why treat different races differently?" You'll note there was no complaint about anything being "very tough".

And what was your earlier question about?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Potential book titles

Sorry Rowls, I agree that you should treat different races the same, but the general trend of white people who moan (based on my feed on twitter) is that they are not too fond of black, yellow and brown people not knowing their place.

Rowls

Post by Rowls » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Sorry Rowls, I agree that you should treat different races the same, but the general trend of white people who moan (based on my feed on twitter) is that they are not too fond of black, yellow and brown people not knowing their place.
Well thank goodness we're back to a strictly evidence-based approach to forming our beliefs. Thank goodness we've done away with sly insinuations, eh?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Its ok Rowls, just going to put it on the side of a bus......problem solved

timshorts
Been Liked: 413 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by timshorts » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Bin Ont Turf wrote:H Schumacher
Pinochet
Blair
Mussollini
Amin
Bush
Hitler
Trialist
Corbyn
Pot
Antonescu

The trialist is thought to be a traffic warden in Nelson.
#

I'm not sure about the formation here. I guess Blair would be playing left back rather than centre half where he'd be about as useful as he was as a PM. You also seem to have Corbyn playing on the right. He's sh1t on the left, but would be better there than on the right. He has absolutely no right foot. Personally I'd drop him to the bench. He isn't a team player.