Pants pulled down

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
claretdj
Been Liked: 287 times
Has Liked: 175 times

Re: Pants pulled down

Post by claretdj » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Lord Beamish wrote:Why is anyone even engaging with this witless f*ck?
Because we are superior.. :D

Somethingfishy
Been Liked: 728 times
Has Liked: 515 times

Post by Somethingfishy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 pm

PrincessImp99 wrote:I hold no illusions of grandeur to what Lincoln is and thats why ive left and now live in a city. Banter aside its unfair for me to say what Burnley is like but lets be honest by a certain age you soon learn to realise that northern backwards working class towns like Burnley, Barnsley, Scunthorpe, Grimsby etc are pretty much standard neanderthal Brexit/UKIP/BNP strongholds.

Enjoy your insular existance and sorry you dont realise the beauty of the connected world outside your little bubble
Love the way anyone being pro-Brexit is lumped in with being UKIP and with the BNP and also that if anyone voted Brexit they must be neanderthal.

Sound like a wannabe lefty intellectual. Actually leave out the intellectual bit. You do try though.
Last edited by Somethingfishy on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

PrincessImp99
Been Liked: 22 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by PrincessImp99 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Lord Beamish wrote:Why is anyone even engaging with this witless f*ck?
Thank you for joining the conversation with your probable accidental contradictory input

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6962 times
Has Liked: 1483 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 am

It's a little tragic, the party is over but he's still lingering around trying to sit on the adult's table. Do Boreham Wood not have a forum?

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:Thank you for joining the conversation with your probable accidental contradictory input
Not contradictory. Just succinctly correct.

PrincessImp99

Post by PrincessImp99 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:02 am

Flatline wrote:Is Lincoln not a city anymore?You sound like a right snob,maybe you should start supporting Arsenal,it's full of remoaners.
Not a snob just like a City with diversity, multiculturalism and a real meting pot of people, background & ideas.

Whether Lincoln is classed as a City or not it wouldnt take long to realise that it does not meet my expectations of what the place I wish to live in should be

PrincessImp99

Post by PrincessImp99 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:10 am

Rileybobs wrote:It's a little tragic, the party is over but he's still lingering around trying to sit on the adult's table. Do Boreham Wood not have a forum?
I had a look at a few Arsenal forums but they are nowhere near as precious as you lot

I know you will not be able to see it from within but from the outside the representation this forum gives to Burnley fans is that of a sensitive arrogant self important set of halfwits

That said as a disclosure I have found a lot of people on here able to take a joke and have some fun and show some humility

Flatline
Been Liked: 98 times
Has Liked: 130 times

Post by Flatline » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:14 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:Not a snob just like a City with diversity, multiculturalism and a real meting pot of people, background & ideas.

Whether Lincoln is classed as a City or not it wouldnt take long to realise that it does not meet my expectations of what the place I wish to live in should be
Which ghetto of the city do you live in then?

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 am

Flatline wrote:Which ghetto of the city do you live in then?
This is the amusing bit. She lives in Leeds..i think :lol: :lol: :lol:

gogogadgetlegs
Been Liked: 48 times
Has Liked: 191 times

Post by gogogadgetlegs » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:Lets face it Arsenal were just far too good for us today but what a journey we have been on and we bow out with our heads held high.

The one thing I would say is and I mean no offence as you are where you are through consistent performances and results but our victory against you really didn't prepare us for the Arsenal game.

Lets be honest whist you are currently over achieving massively, you are not really a top level team and in truth our win against you was more on a par with beating a Championship team than a true Premiership team

That aside i really hope you stay up this season and my prediction is that with Hull and Sunderland going down it will end up a dog fight between you and Boro and my fingers are crossed that you will win

The way our clubs are heading I wouldn't be surprised if we meet you in the league within the next twenty years but for now lets hope its on-wards and upwards for both clubs :D
Would you prefer to be over-achieving at Premier league status or have a nice run in the cup beating brighton and ipswich (and us)? Ridiculous comment but well done and I wish you well in achieving League status.

BurnleySYS
Been Liked: 40 times
Has Liked: 27 times

Post by BurnleySYS » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 am

Goodnight PrincessImp up early in the morning for Liverpool away i hope you enjoy your trip to York on Tuesday in the FA Trophy then your next away game in the pub league.

Lincoln singing 'We are top of the league' hahahahaha top of the dog and duck league.

I really do wish you well though i cant see the White Lion or The Kings Arns catching you.

Dano1bfc
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by Dano1bfc » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:23 am

Has Saxo returned in a dress or is this another idiot who seems to want to frequent our board?

I thought we had already congratulated Lincoln on their win and we and them had moved on. Maybe the Lincoln forum is a bit quiet after today and the reality of none league football hits home . Princess must be lonely , pished or just a bit teary eyed after the 5 mins of fame came to an end .
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

PrincessImp99

Post by PrincessImp99 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:25 am

Flatline wrote:Which ghetto of the city do you live in then?
Live in Hyde Park Leeds. Its a student area and a nice place to live. What I love is the diversity and multi-culture that exists throughout the whole city that is a million miles away from a place like Lincoln. Not sure about Burnley but Lincoln has some very backwards ideas that just cannot have relevance beyond the absurd in a melting pot like Leeds

gogogadgetlegs

Post by gogogadgetlegs » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:27 am

There are only a few on the Lincoln forum out of the mighty 9000 who are not too ****** to comment after their best day out forever.

Sidney1st
Been Liked: 3548 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Sidney1st » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:28 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:For a young intellectual lass like me its not hard on a forum like this to pick up things about certain posters.

I dont mean this nastily but you come across as someone who is nice but very uninformed who probably is overweight and either bold or glasses wearing but has a very settled life all be it a little boring existance

Am i the nest Derren Brown or what?
Uninformed about what?

As for the rest, chubby 4eyed bloke settled down with 3 kids and I wouldn't say its boring, but that depends on what you're after in life in all fairness.
I enjoy my job and was even able to say no to someone who wanted me to work at McLaren's head office in Chertsey with him as a serviceability engineer, because I enjoy my time with my kids.
If that makes me boring, I'm fine with that because I'm happy :-)

Sidney1st

Post by Sidney1st » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:30 am

Leeds??

That explains a lot.

I'm up that way next weekend, give us a wave if you see a slightly mental looking Jeep Wrangler drive past you.

PrincessImp99

Post by PrincessImp99 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:33 am

Sounds like you have a lovely life and good on you :D

The uninformed comes from observing this board and seeing you get involved in conversations where you know absolutely nothing and seem to have an opinion straight out of a text book or newspaper you have read

That said its a free country so you continue to talk rubbish till your hearts content and enjoy your happy life

gogogadgetlegs

Post by gogogadgetlegs » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:35 am

As you do :)
This user liked this post: PrincessImp99

Sidney1st

Post by Sidney1st » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:37 am

Know nothing about what though?

You'll need to clarify.

If you're on about what rent a gob Hopkins said, I had a few bits wrong, no big deal.

As for anything else I've said recently I doubt you'll catch me out on much, if anything.

You're more then welcome to try though :lol:

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6962 times
Has Liked: 1483 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:38 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:Live in Hyde Park Leeds. Its a student area and a nice place to live. What I love is the diversity and multi-culture that exists throughout the whole city that is a million miles away from a place like Lincoln. Not sure about Burnley but Lincoln has some very backwards ideas that just cannot have relevance beyond the absurd in a melting pot like Leeds
Don't leave your laptop on view in the kitchen in Hyde Park.

PrincessImp99

Post by PrincessImp99 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:41 am

Its ok the bars on the window do a pretty good job of keeping the robbers out

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:43 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:Sounds like you have a lovely life and good on you :D

The uninformed comes from observing this board and seeing you get involved in conversations where you know absolutely nothing and seem to have an opinion straight out of a text book or newspaper you have read

That said its a free country so you continue to talk rubbish till your hearts content and enjoy your happy life
Oh the unmistakeable whiff of irony......

PrincessImp99

Post by PrincessImp99 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:44 am

Somethingfishy wrote:Oh the unmistakeable whiff of irony......
4 posts too late but good try

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:47 am

Never too late to state the obvious.

gogogadgetlegs

Post by gogogadgetlegs » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 am

Just take all the well wishes and chat generally. You did well and no one can take it away from you (except arsenal) so enjoy your minute
This user liked this post: claretdj

roamingclaret
Been Liked: 37 times
Has Liked: 277 times

Post by roamingclaret » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 am

Didn't see the 5-0 drubbing, but how did Arsenal deal with that big, elbow swinging gorilla today?

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2325 times
Has Liked: 2696 times

Post by fatboy47 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:00 am

My uncle george played for Lincoln City back in the day.

Really.

He was in the RAF and got posted somwhere on that vast bog.

He turned up with his boots one tuesday night at a training session, was asked to play on the saturday and played every game for the rest of the season.

Gave all the presentable local minge a fair porking as he tells it too.

As a player he was gash...Bacup Borough standard...

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:17 am

by a certain age you soon learn to realise that northern backwards working class towns like Burnley, Barnsley, Scunthorpe, Grimsby etc are pretty much standard neanderthal Brexit/UKIP/BNP strongholds.
There's no argueing with that!

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:20 am

Fed the troll

cutsy123
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 351 times

Post by cutsy123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:27 am

Obnoxious.prick

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 am

No way this is a lass.

its the Lincoln version of Saxo

gawthorpe_view
Been Liked: 1357 times
Has Liked: 2939 times

Post by gawthorpe_view » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 am

Another one for the foe list.

Caernarfon_Claret
Been Liked: 1475 times
Has Liked: 634 times

Post by Caernarfon_Claret » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:29 am

I thought we were Champions in the early 1920s as well as 1959/60 which makes us two hit wonders.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10254 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:32 am

Certainly very similar, suspiciously so, to the cretinous Saxo in terms of arrogance, snide, illogical reasoning, ignorance and the claim to be intellectual - yet scant regard is paid to accuracy of spelling or punctuation.
The best post on here, for me, was Ringo's. Having got over the shock of actually agreeing with the bloke, I was delighted when he pointed out how the Lincoln defeat stung initially but, as fans and a club, we have moved on.
Assuming princesspea is genuine, clearly he/she/it hasn't and can't be content with a magnificent cup run. The need to gloat and brag and boast seems irresistable and that's a shame. Take the praise, revel in the media-created "fairy-tale" but see it for what it was.

If it's Saxo in drag taking time off from looking through keyholes then fair enough, no surprise there.
This user liked this post: fatboy47

claretabroad
Been Liked: 172 times
Has Liked: 23 times

Post by claretabroad » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 am

I wonder which different non-league team the media will fall in love with next year. Whoever it is they will certainly be living the dream until the next team lives it better. I suppose it is nice to be in the spotlight for a couple of weeks and we get to hear heart warming tales of postmen and lorry drivers playing against their heroes. Then the focus moves on to a different team and aside from passing references it is all over, leaving the fans with nothing better to do than try and relive that one moment of fleeting glory. Their team gets stripped of all talent by the bigger sides and they sink back to the mire with nothing to show for it but a programme, a commemorative scarf and a hazy memory of the day they beat a premiership reserve side.

taio
Been Liked: 3244 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 am

claretabroad wrote:I wonder which different non-league team the media will fall in love with next year. Whoever it is they will certainly be living the dream until the next team lives it better. I suppose it is nice to be in the spotlight for a couple of weeks and we get to hear heart warming tales of postmen and lorry drivers playing against their heroes. Then the focus moves on to a different team and aside from passing references it is all over, leaving the fans with nothing better to do than try and relive that one moment of fleeting glory. Their team gets stripped of all talent by the bigger sides and they sink back to the mire with nothing to show for it but a programme, a commemorative scarf and a hazy memory of the day they beat a premiership reserve side.
Really don't see the point trying to belittle their efforts - it must have been superb for their supporters and something they'll remember for a long time.

Hipper
Been Liked: 1178 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Hipper » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:08 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:I hold no illusions of grandeur to what Lincoln is and thats why ive left and now live in a city. Banter aside its unfair for me to say what Burnley is like but lets be honest by a certain age you soon learn to realise that northern backwards working class towns like Burnley, Barnsley, Scunthorpe, Grimsby etc are pretty much standard neanderthal Brexit/UKIP/BNP strongholds.

Enjoy your insular existance and sorry you dont realise the beauty of the connected world outside your little bubble
I thought Scunthorpe was actually a well set up town considering it was a steel town. Apparently it was planned to have the steel works downwind. I was impressed with the place.

StuffyClaret
Been Liked: 144 times
Has Liked: 93 times

Post by StuffyClaret » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36616740" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1826 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:42 am

PrincessImp99 wrote:I know you will not be able to see it from within but from the outside the representation this forum gives to Burnley fans is that of a sensitive arrogant self important set of halfwits

That said as a disclosure I have found a lot of people on here able to take a joke and have some fun and show some humility
Slags people off in one sentence then claims they're stuff is only of jokes and 'banter' in the next. Also baiting you into engaging, otherwise you have no sense of humour are self important.

Trolling 101

Do not feed

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:05 pm

PrincessImp99 wrote:Since joining this board ive been enjoying viewing the thoughts and opinions of you Burnley folk and arse licking aside you do have a great forum of opinion. That said i must admit I have noticed a few posts from the above Shore claret who takes bias/ignorance to its limits to the point i was surprised he wasnt able to try and justify your penalty against Swansea as the correct decision. To summarise SC I enjoy your posts as laughable rubbish but would never waste my time contemplating a direct response to any post you make (this post aside as it amuses me letting you know how worthless your opinion is)
Yeah? It amuses me to let you know how worthless your "club" is. Most of our fans are more tolearnt of idiots like you frequenting and posting on our message board. Prepare yourselves Clarets Fans here is another closet Burnley my fan who watches our progress with interest just because your aggressive group of unprofessionals visited Turf Moor and ragged a win. Any other underdog such as Accrington Stanley I've no problem with, in fact I was pleased for our neighbours. But Lincoln? And certainly after the OP nah p*ss off back to no man's land!

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:30 pm

PrincessImp99 wrote:Its ok the bars on the window do a pretty good job of keeping the robbers out
Delightful place to live Leeds ha ha classy chick living in shitty Leeds!

Claretforever
Been Liked: 1035 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by Claretforever » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:59 pm

It would appear that you haven't learnt much of anything, Princess. That's the standard line trotted out by pro-Remainers without gathering the facts, yet simply repeating the rubbish spouted by others who have purposely avoided the facts.

The fact is that Leeds, the city you live in and don't categorise as a "neanderthal Brexit...stronghold" actual only voted remain by the skin of its teeth.

Also, places like Kensington and Chelsea in the south, despite being very affluent areas that aren't "backwards working class towns" has almost ONE THIRD of the voting population choosing to leave. It's amazing what you find when you actually do some research before posting diatribe. Looking at your post you'd think these places had a 95-100% remain vote.

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6490 times
Has Liked: 2917 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Oh dear so many Clarets biting,I thought we had moved on boys,letting a girlie wind you up is not big or clever.

Claretforever

Post by Claretforever » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:17 pm

I covered it in a previous post last night that I understand fishing, as do many on here. Pointing out 'her' mistakes makes 'her' look a bit daft and removes any credibility.

Or you(anyone) could claim that any reply at all is biting?

morpheus2
Been Liked: 762 times
Has Liked: 1855 times

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:20 pm

PrincessImp99 wrote:
For a young intellectual lass like me its not hard on a forum like this to pick up things about certain posters.

I dont mean this nastily but you come across as someone who is nice but very uninformed who probably is overweight and either bold or glasses wearing but has a very settled life all be it a little boring existance
The creepy types who were running around with their tongues out engaging with it before the game because they thought it was a sweet girl have all disappeared, I tell you it's a bloke this 'princess', it probably accurately describes itself in the post above /\ /\ (apart from being 'intellectual' and a 'lass'.

bartons baggage
Been Liked: 597 times
Has Liked: 541 times

Post by bartons baggage » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:21 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnley_F.C.#Honours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_C ... hievements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sidney1st

Post by Sidney1st » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Can we stop quoting the bit that's calling me a fat speccy 4 eyes? :lol:

winsomeyen
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 406 times

Post by winsomeyen » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Girlie my ass, this is Saxo under YET another username.

morpheus2
Been Liked: 762 times
Has Liked: 1855 times

Post by morpheus2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Sidney1st wrote:Can we stop quoting the bit that's calling me a fat speccy 4 eyes? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: Sidney1st

Claretforever

Post by Claretforever » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Sidney1st wrote:Can we stop quoting the bit that's calling me a fat speccy 4 eyes? :lol:
:lol:
These 2 users liked this post: morpheus2 Sidney1st