David Moyes

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

David Moyes

Post by NRC » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Should be up in front of the FA after his comment to a female reporter after our game with Sunderland?"

"might get a slap even though you're a woman" he told her, and added to be "careful" next time she visited after she asked him if he felt the added pressure of the club's owner being present
Last edited by NRC on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3160 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Re: David Moyes

Post by Chester Perry » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Is a very naughty boy

Chobulous
Been Liked: 955 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by Chobulous » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:31 pm

OK so does anybody know the context in which these comments were made because according the BBC News:

"Both Moyes and Sparks were laughing during the exchange and the former Everton and Manchester United manager later apologised to Sparks, who did not make a complaint."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39478693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Context is everything in personal exchanges but it sounds light hearted to me

Of course, there's always a politician, usually of the Guardian reading persuasion, willing to get all outraged on someone else's behalf.

Again from BBC News:

"However, shadow sports minister Dr Rosena Allin-Khan called on the Football Association to get involved.

"This is disgraceful. David Moyes cannot get away with these sexist threats - the FA must take action immediately,""

Maybe it was light-hearted or maybe the reporter did feel intimidated, I don't know, but apologies were given and no complaint was made but no doubt that won't stop the rush to judgement. Wolfie will be along soon.
This user liked this post: bobinho

Bacchus
Been Liked: 599 times
Has Liked: 171 times

Post by Bacchus » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Chobulous wrote:OK so does anybody know the context in which these comments were made because according the BBC News:

"Both Moyes and Sparks were laughing during the exchange and the former Everton and Manchester United manager later apologised to Sparks, who did not make a complaint."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39478693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Of course, there's always a politician, usually of the Guardian reading persuasion, willing to get all outraged on someone else's behalf.

Again from BBC News:

"However, shadow sports minister Dr Rosena Allin-Khan called on the Football Association to get involved.

"This is disgraceful. David Moyes cannot get away with these sexist threats - the FA must take action immediately,""

Maybe it was light-hearted or maybe the reporter did feel intimidated, I don't know, but apologies were given and no complaint was made but no doubt that won't stop the rush to judgement. Wolfie will be along soon.
I'm sure no complaint was made - it's hardly the point though. A man in a position of relative power threatened / intimidated someone who was just doing their job. Should this only be an issue if the person being threatened feels able to make a complaint? Is that how bullying should be dealt with?

Two questions that came to my mind are why a manager should feel justified in respond in such a way to being asked a question they found difficult to answer and whether this story would have broken had it been a young male reporter rather than a female.

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2625 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:45 pm

More generally, managers make complete twonks of themselves in these interviews.

I know it's quite soon after a game, but I don't remember Dyche, Pellegrini or Ranieri - to name a few - trying to bully or ridicule a reporter when they're asking questions post match.

bobinho
Been Liked: 4106 times
Has Liked: 6588 times

Post by bobinho » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Me neither. But I remember Pearson being worse!

Chobulous
Been Liked: 955 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by Chobulous » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm no apologist for bullies, particularly if it involves men bullying women. I remember when I was about 14 my late dad telling me that the most cowardly thing a man could do was raise his hand to a woman and I have lived by that all of my life.

That said, I do not know the context in which these remarks were made and neither does anyone on here. He may have been trying to intimidate a female reporter, in which case he was out of order, or it may have been done in a jocular way. I remember loads of times for instance when my dad would threaten me with a thick ear if I was cheeky, or if I had done something. I knew he didn't mean it because of the tone of his voice and the smile on his face. Human interaction is about more than just words. It's about body language, tone of voice, underlying emotion and intent. All or any one of these can change and the meaning changes with it.

None of us, particularly the Labour box ticker, were there to witness this so we only have the report from the BBC and the outcome to guide us.

Ashingtonclaret46
Been Liked: 1831 times
Has Liked: 2633 times

Post by Ashingtonclaret46 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:59 pm

An off the cuff remark, made after the interview was finished, which resulted in Moyes and Sparks laughing about it and which has now been blown out of all proportion.
I expect that Moyes will be publicly flogged before the next home game because somebody is sure to insist that his apology is not enough to appease the PC brigade.
These people have to realise that they have only just started letting women into some rooms in the working mens' clubs up here ;)

Just to clarify that I have seen the incident, which was shown on the local news up here and repeated this lunchtime when he made the apology -- someone is mischief making as far as I can see.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Commy
Been Liked: 467 times
Has Liked: 43 times

Post by Commy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:29 pm

The video is on Sky and it was said jokingly. All this 'correctness' has gone mad.
These 5 users liked this post: FactualFrank elwaclaret djt2006 k90bfc lovebeingaclaret

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2977 times
Has Liked: 2075 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Judge for yourself. Pathetic if you ask me - sh!t stirring of the highest order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVrhoiYLC4w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: elwaclaret

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3864 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:44 pm

It wouldn't of made the news if it didn't involve a female reporter which is sexist in itself.

Who do I complain to?
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 1220 times

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Ridiculous, it was just a bit of banter and both knew it. She didn't appear to be upset in the slightest. Some people make careers out of being offended for other people!

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Heard it on the TV tonight and it was just a bit of humour blown up out of all proportion by the regular goons

Diesel
Been Liked: 1228 times
Has Liked: 391 times

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Not funny though is it? I'll tell you what would be funny though, if he did actually give her a slap.

Zugunruhe
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Post by Zugunruhe » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Christ.

Guich
Been Liked: 472 times
Has Liked: 598 times

Post by Guich » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Middle-aged, gentle manager makes a daft remark, inappropriate in 2017, in jest, after a journalist asked a spikey question. Both laughed and then many people became offended on behalf of bullied journalists, victims of domestic violence, women who reserve the right to be slapped even though they're women etc etc.

The beleaguered manager, staring relegation in the face, makes a sincere apology pleading with us all that he is not that sort of a person. But that's not good enough for the FA.

And, while the FA gets its knickers in a twist, the big winners are us. Because there's no way they can make a judgement on Joey's heinous crimes when they have bigger fish to fry.

Yippee! :)

cloughyclaret
Been Liked: 125 times
Has Liked: 458 times

Post by cloughyclaret » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Chobulous wrote:

In another situation he could have said "You still might get a slap you even though you are a child, or "You still might get a slap you even if you are a gobby old pensioner". That wouldn't be ok either. There's nothing to get into context. Its not light hearted. It was a bullying nasty little comment and whether the female reporter was laughing or not, he is rightly being held to account right now.

JimmyRobbo
Been Liked: 509 times
Has Liked: 886 times

Post by JimmyRobbo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Deary me.
Having heard it tonight on TV, I am surprised this has had any further playing time. In whose interest is it that the witch hunt takes place? It was nothing more than a silly joke. She realised it. Nobody really hurt in the slightest.

It wasn't 'on the record' so it was a jovial exchange. Not really for public consumption.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Moyes is a pr-ick.

I know one of the ex Preston first team players even he was a manager and was told he was a real t-wat of a bloke. A real bully - he had a full blown fight with McKenna on a trip abroad. McKenna was team captain and was really popular - Moyes ruled by fear and was / is a nasty piece of work.

I don't know the context of what happened with the female reporter - but i have seen Moyes lots of time be obnoxious and rude with journalists interviewing him.

I've just seen it !! It is absolutely typical of him - he hates criticism and he 100% showed his true colours here. Ferguson was like this with journalists also...he never got caught out like Moyes because nobody dared criticise him and if they did they were banned from the press conferences

basil6345789
Been Liked: 482 times
Has Liked: 2292 times

Post by basil6345789 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Load of ********- can't say owt these days, unless you're a misandrist masquerading under the protective banner of femminist.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:53 pm

JimmyRobbo wrote:Deary me.
Having heard it tonight on TV, I am surprised this has had any further playing time. In whose interest is it that the witch hunt takes place? It was nothing more than a silly joke. She realised it. Nobody really hurt in the slightest.

It wasn't 'on the record' so it was a jovial exchange. Not really for public consumption.
So why had he apologised and said that he said this in the heat of the moment and it was wrong to say this ?

In no way was it a "jovial exchange"....absolutely no way. He has been like this in a number of interviews - when he is under pressure. Only difference this time is that he got caught and it was a woman.

Pound to a penny he has said things like this to other male journalists previously - and saying it to a woman does not make it any worse....it's wrong in either case. He is threatening people - not really with violence - but more with their career....as what he is warning them is "don't ask me questions like this anymore".
This user liked this post: tim_noone

JimmyRobbo

Post by JimmyRobbo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Because it was jovial.

Do you really think he was going to slap her? Metaphorically or otherwise.

He is under pressure. She asked a question poking at him. Under pressure, people do say the wrong thing. I doubt there was anything in it malicious other than to suggest that he didn't enjoy the question.

While we're on the subject....have you met many journalists? It is an incredibly tough environment. I don't think for one second she was intimidated by his words. Water off a duck's back.

Somebody clearly wants to make an issue out of this which I doubt it really needs or deserves.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6386 times
Has Liked: 8733 times

Post by IanMcL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Overblown.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:19 pm

JimmyRobbo wrote:Because it was jovial.

Do you really think he was going to slap her? Metaphorically or otherwise.

He is under pressure. She asked a question poking at him. Under pressure, people do say the wrong thing. I doubt there was anything in it malicious other than to suggest that he didn't enjoy the question.

While we're on the subject....have you met many journalists? It is an incredibly tough environment. I don't think for one second she was intimidated by his words. Water off a duck's back.

Somebody clearly wants to make an issue out of this which I doubt it really needs or deserves.
I already said that he was not threatening her physically.

Yep I have meant plenty of journalists and managers like Moyes, Ferguson, Strachan, Mourinho and at Burnley Coterill and Ternant can make their life hell.

They are happy to take all the glory and money when things are going well - but think they are above any tough questions when things are going badly.

I am not sticking up for all journalists either - many of them are horrible scroats themselves - more so 20 or 30 years ago.

The question she asked was inevitable and predictable and did not deserve the obnoxious response Moyes gave her.

Sidney1st
Been Liked: 3548 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Sidney1st » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:28 pm

Which weapon in the media has blown this out of proportion??

She hasn't even made a complaint ffs.

JimmyRobbo

Post by JimmyRobbo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:33 pm

TVC15 wrote:I already said that he was not threatening her physically.

Yep I have meant plenty of journalists and managers like Moyes, Ferguson, Strachan, Mourinho and at Burnley Coterill and Ternant can make their life hell.

They are happy to take all the glory and money when things are going well - but think they are above any tough questions when things are going badly.

I am not sticking up for all journalists either - many of them are horrible scroats themselves - more so 20 or 30 years ago.

The question she asked was inevitable and predictable and did not deserve the obnoxious response Moyes gave her.
So apparently, Moyes is this dangerous character...and the journalist must know that because everyone does.....and yet she poked the 'hornets' nest' with a stick....and not expect an obnoxious response?

Blown out of all proportion. Nothing in this story. It is not a nasty bullying case. He's not a soft character and nor is the journalist. For some reason people seem to want blood. I think is is typical of the way this country seems to be at the moment. Everyone being forced to apologise for every possible indiscretion.

The high moral ground is to portray this as awful, bullying and chauvinistic. I don't think that either of the people in the exchange felt it that way.

I don't think it any more unpleasant than an elderly father joking that his son isn't 'too old to get a slap'.

HatfieldClaret
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by HatfieldClaret » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:07 am

It's not uncommon for a victim of bullying to try and laugh it off in public when feeling totally demeaned inside. Obvious attempt at bullying.

Total prick with small man syndrome. Good if it destablises Sunderland.
This user liked this post: BertiesBeehole

Rowls
Been Liked: 5102 times
Has Liked: 5172 times

Post by Rowls » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:36 am

David Moyes should refuse to apologise as he has done nothing wrong.

Vick Sparks should have refused the apology he was bullied into making on the grounds that Moyes had nothing to apologise for.

The FA should charge themselves with sexism because they would not have "sought an explanation" had the reporter been a man.

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2269 times

Post by dsr » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:43 am

It is of course vital that women are treated exactly the same as men in the workplace. It is absolutely unacceptable that there should be any difference in how you treat a man and how you treat a woman - sex discrimination is an absolute no-no.

And it is of course equally vital that women should not be treated the same as men in the workplace. Remarks which would be commonplace when addressed to a man are absolutely unacceptable when addressed to a woman.

Of course, men find it difficult to reconcile these two positions - which only goes to prove that all men are sexist! ;)

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3803 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:05 am

She shouldn't have asked the question and poked at him. She should probably have made him a sandwich
This user liked this post: lovebeingaclaret

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1750 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Post by agreenwood » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:25 am

I'm glad he was joking. It makes it ok.

I hear he's auditioning for New Faces next week. Reckon he's got a real shot at getting onto the live shows with Marti Caine.

HatfieldClaret
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by HatfieldClaret » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:00 am

If there's one lesson in life it's

If you're going to be a total cock and try and intimidate someone like a playground bully, don't do it in front of a camera and/or microphone.

snapcrackleandpop
Been Liked: 122 times
Has Liked: 151 times

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:44 am

There wasn't any venom or nastiness in his tone for me a tongue in cheek comment and no complaint has been made by Vicky Sparks. But lets have it right some of these journalists push and provoke until they get a rise out of these managers, then when they inevitably bite they're forced to make grovelling apologies and dragged before the FA.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:45 am

KRBFC wrote:She shouldn't have asked the question and poked at him. She should probably have made him a sandwich
That is my favourite post you have ever made !!

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:57 am

snapcrackleandpop wrote:There wasn't any venom or nastiness in his tone for me a tongue in cheek comment and no complaint has been made by Vicky Sparks. But lets have it right some of these journalists push and provoke until they get a rise out of these managers, then when they inevitably bite they're forced to make grovelling apologies and dragged before the FA.
Have you actually listened to it though - she did not push and provoke at all. She asked a question which many journalists have been asking Moyes for most of this season - yes it's a very predictable question but that's even more reason for Moyes to know it was coming and deal with it in a more professional manner. If he was only joking why did he not say this yesterday in his apology ? He explained it by saying he said it in the heat of the moment etc

As for Sparks not complaining about it - that is not the same as not being offended by the comments - it's hard enough for women to get the TV football roles in the first place so I doubt very much she would want to put herself in the limelight and get herself some kind of reputation which would very probably alienate her / make her job harder than it already is. No doubt she is not enjoying all this noteriety at all.

He got caught - just like Ron Atkinson did. Like Big Ron he is a dinosaur....yep the press have blown it all out of proportion but stuff like this is golden for them. They get to have their collective revenge on somebody who had treated a lot of them like sh-ite down the years. He should not have said it and he got caught....good.
This user liked this post: simonclaret

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:It wouldn't of made the news if it didn't involve a female reporter which is sexist in itself.

Who do I complain to?
If sexism didn't involve a woman it wouldn't make the news?

I don't know if this is really sexism because to me all he's doing is saying she's a woman but your logic is pretty... weird.

Rowls
Been Liked: 5102 times
Has Liked: 5172 times

Post by Rowls » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:03 am

agreenwood wrote:I'm glad he was joking. It makes it ok.
I hear he's auditioning for New Faces next week. Reckon he's got a real shot at getting onto the live shows with Marti Caine.
That'll learn him.

How did we ever let this nasty sexist man stay in football all these years, eh?

It's like the Devil was living among us all along.

I've got to confess right now that I had my suspicions all along. Nobody else could see it until he slipped up but I'd long ago suspected David Moyes was a downright dirty sexist who beat up women for fun and got his kicks from hardcore, violent pornography. Probably.

Anyway, it's great news that he's been caught and publicly brought to book like this.

Not least because I'm moving house and have found my old torch. I can smell the kerosene right now!

Everybody meet under the hanging tree at sundown and we'll march on his house together.

Guich
Been Liked: 472 times
Has Liked: 598 times

Post by Guich » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:05 am

I think he means it's sexism on the part of the FA (or anyone who's outraged) as the only reason the likes of Gary Linekar are wading in is because...

she's a woman.

Totally ridiculous but I can see why that could be interpreted as sexist.

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1750 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Post by agreenwood » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:08 am

Ooo Rowls. Bet that took some energy.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3149 times
Has Liked: 10254 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:15 am

An excellent comment re Moyes in today's i-paper on the question of whether he should be sacked...

"Dismissal is not necessary to demonstrate that Moyes is yesterday's man. " Ouch ! That's gotta hurt....

Ashingtonclaret46
Been Liked: 1831 times
Has Liked: 2633 times

Post by Ashingtonclaret46 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:46 am

It appears that the local charity Wearside Women in Need have had some input in these proceedings because they see it as a message from those involved in football that violence towards women is acceptable and it encourages men to be violent and abuse women.

How is it that the vast majority of men, whether football players, managers or fans would never ever think about abusing any women, no matter what anyone within the game says, whereas there will always be those men who are violent towards women and have no connection with football and need no encouragement. Sad world, but that's life.

snapcrackleandpop
Been Liked: 122 times
Has Liked: 151 times

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:20 pm

TVC15 wrote:Have you actually listened to it though - she did not push and provoke at all. She asked a question which many journalists have been asking Moyes for most of this season - yes it's a very predictable question but that's even more reason for Moyes to know it was coming and deal with it in a more professional manner. If he was only joking why did he not say this yesterday in his apology ? He explained it by saying he said it in the heat of the moment etc

As for Sparks not complaining about it - that is not the same as not being offended by the comments - it's hard enough for women to get the TV football roles in the first place so I doubt very much she would want to put herself in the limelight and get herself some kind of reputation which would very probably alienate her / make her job harder than it already is. No doubt she is not enjoying all this noteriety at all.

He got caught - just like Ron Atkinson did. Like Big Ron he is a dinosaur....yep the press have blown it all out of proportion but stuff like this is golden for them. They get to have their collective revenge on somebody who had treated a lot of them like sh-ite down the years. He should not have said it and he got caught....good.
Sorry TVC15 I wasn't saying she provoked him but I understand how that was read into my post, but I was just generalizing on most journos, like the guy who asked Jose if both teams cancelled each other out on Saturday (Utd v WBA) he was obviously trying to get a rise out of him.

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:40 pm

When stories like this come along i look to Gary Lineker for the answer, whatever his take on the situation, i do the opposite, works every time !
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2105 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Post by bfccrazy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:46 pm

How can saying that she'll still get a slap if she's a woman sexist?

Surely saying "if you were a man you'd get a slap"

If anything he should be applauded for not discriminating on who he slaps based on sex.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

ClaretFelix
Been Liked: 146 times
Has Liked: 124 times

Post by ClaretFelix » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 pm

cloughyclaret wrote:In another situation he could have said "You still might get a slap you even though you are a child, or "You still might get a slap you even if you are a gobby old pensioner". That wouldn't be ok either. There's nothing to get into context. Its not light hearted. It was a bullying nasty little comment and whether the female reporter was laughing or not, he is rightly being held to account right now.

What are you on about?!!!!

Have you actually heard the comment???
Not light hearted. Incorrect.
Bullying nasty little comment. Incorrect
Reporter offended. No.

Blown way out of proportion. Absolutely.

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 892 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:11 pm

cloughyclaret wrote:In another situation he could have said "You still might get a slap you even though you are a child, or "You still might get a slap you even if you are a gobby old pensioner". That wouldn't be ok either. There's nothing to get into context. Its not light hearted. It was a bullying nasty little comment and whether the female reporter was laughing or not, he is rightly being held to account right now.
Stop getting your knickers in a twist, love.

bfc1984
Been Liked: 61 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by bfc1984 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:51 pm

What a crap era we live in,people taking offence to every little thing and making out like he has committed murder are something.It was a joke! would love to live in a world without people creating a molehill out of everything!As for social media it was the worst thing invented apart from on here of course!

cloughyclaret
Been Liked: 125 times
Has Liked: 458 times

Post by cloughyclaret » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:25 pm

BurnleyFC wrote:Stop getting your knickers in a twist, love.
I knew there'd be one, bless ya.

Yes ive heard the comment - I wouldn't be commenting otherwise would I?

If someone at their place of work threatened to slap your wife, or your mum ' in a light hearted manner' would you genuinely be ok with it?
I know I wouldn't.

It's nothing to do with me being a woman, its that he thought it was ok to say this. Its not acceptable to try to intimidate anyone, and that's what he did. Not once but twice.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:31 pm

What he was basically saying is warning her that next time don't ask questions like that.

The fact that he worded it how he did made it even worse.

He was trying to show he was in charge, intimidate and embarrass her.

Van Gaal called one of the journalists fatso last year - and it was not jovial either. This was equally as bad.

I don't agree that it's sexist and yes the press have blown it all out of proportion - but they knew very well that all they had to do was light the touch paper and release the beast of do gooder groups....and then crack open the popcorn and watch the sh-it storm take place.

If it teaches the managers to treat the media with a bit more respect then that's no bad thing - it's cringable watching some of these managers post match interviews and press conferences. Are they seriously saying that they can't be questioned on their performances ? These arrogant t-wats are on millions a year.

Getting back to the original point Mr Moyes - do you not feel under pressure for being absolutely sh-ite all season and relegating Sunderland ?!!!

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Just listened to it. Non story if ever there was one!
This user liked this post: lovebeingaclaret