Three Girls

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Re: Three Girls

Post by TVC15 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Sidney1st wrote:They do need to be questioned, but using 8 barristers is excessive.
They do it though in an effort to get the witness to trip over their own story and make them doubt themselves etc,.
Remember they have already been questioned extensively for months on end by the police, social services and god only who else.

Of course it is very easy for a highly paid, experienced and well educated barrister to get a vulnerable, uneducated, nervous and traumatised young child to get them to make mistakes and the fact this can then put a seed of doubt in the mind of one jury member despite the overwhelming other evidence that might be on show does not sit with me well.

Again this happened on the case I was on - a couple of the jury started questioning one of the girls cases because she got confused and muddled up by the barristers questions - this girl had learning difficulties.

I was the Forman on the jury and when we went to deliberate the verdict it took a few people to persuade those who were having these doubts that the rest of the evidence was overwhelming - and we reached the right verdict of guilty.

ClaretDiver
Been Liked: 553 times
Has Liked: 131 times

Post by ClaretDiver » Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm

A friend of mine is a detective in an area I would not wish on anyone. His sister in law is a defence barrister...he refuses to sit at the same table as her!
This user liked this post: TVC15

bobinho
Been Liked: 4106 times
Has Liked: 6589 times

Post by bobinho » Sat May 20, 2017 8:24 am

I can see there have been one or two fishing trips on this thread, but even so, there will STILL be those who will argue this problem is not a Pakistani problem. It's the common denominator all over the country where this is happening. Maybe it stems from their religion. Controlling factors that prevents them from growing up normally. Young men have urges. They can't develop properly within their own community due to girls their age being kept indoors and prevented from mixing properly. Their attitudes to women are poor. Pakistanis at fault for the disgusting crimes, British people at fault for being too worried about being labelled "racist" to deal with it. Bet the guardian crossword was completed daily in the social Services tea break room.

Multiculturism at its finest.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3189 times
Has Liked: 1870 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Sat May 20, 2017 8:34 am

Sidney1st wrote:They do need to be questioned, but using 8 barristers is excessive.
They do it though in an effort to get the witness to trip over their own story and make them doubt themselves etc,.
I can see where you are coming from but the eight barristers is one for each defendant, which is their right

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2977 times
Has Liked: 2075 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Sat May 20, 2017 8:38 am

"They can't develop properly within their own community due to girls their age being kept indoors and prevented from mixing properly. Their attitudes to women are poor."

Makes you wonder how they manage in their own country of birth /origin. Their inbred
contempt of women/females is deplorable and unacceptable in the UK.

Goalposts
Been Liked: 562 times
Has Liked: 142 times

Post by Goalposts » Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 am

Funkydrummer wrote:"They can't develop properly within their own community due to girls their age being kept indoors and prevented from mixing properly. Their attitudes to women are poor."

Makes you wonder how they manage in their own country of birth /origin. Their inbred
contempt of women/females is deplorable and unacceptable in the UK.
in there own country they burn them, if they deem them to have shamed the men in some way.
i have daughters who are teachers, and they way the Pakistani boys behave to female teachers is beyond belief,

in their culture woman are chattels

Sidney1st
Been Liked: 3548 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Sidney1st » Sat May 20, 2017 9:48 pm

The men who were meant to be deported upon their release from prison have been appealing this part of their sentencing.

This includes the ring leader, who's still in prison, and a couple of blokes who've been released already and are wandering around Rochdale again.

The ring leader also went to the ECHR to appeal his conviction, claims he was convicted due to his ethnicity, thankfully that court dismissed his appeal.

They're all getting legal aid for these appeals, that's always pleasant to hear...
This user liked this post: bobinho

bobinho
Been Liked: 4106 times
Has Liked: 6589 times

Post by bobinho » Sat May 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Not pleasant for right minded folk Sidney, but there will be those who think it's only right and fair that they get this help.

LeadBelly
Been Liked: 1007 times
Has Liked: 2048 times

Post by LeadBelly » Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 pm

I wonder how much this ringleader guy has cost the country.
The damage done to the girls, police investigations, trial prosecutions, appeals, keeping him in prison (and possibly benefits for his dependants). It's not even over yet.

Definitely not a positive balance unless he was a very very high earner paying loads of tax over many years.

lovebeingaclaret
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by lovebeingaclaret » Sun May 21, 2017 12:29 am

KRBFC wrote:I think the most worrying thing is this sort of thing is condoned in Islam. Muslims believe they will be met by virgin kids when they die, they worship and idolize a man who married a 9 year old. Its really not a coincidence that its a muslim grooming gang, this will never stop while Islam is still a followed religion. I hate to sound like Tommy Robinson but there are major problems within Islam which need to be addressed somehow.
Well I never.

I never ever thought I would agree with KRBFC.

But undeniably he is right.

Tommy Robinson again gets bad press from the snowflakes and once again I ask ...

Point me to a video or tweet or anything that Tommy Robinson has said or done that could possibly point to him being racist, sexist or islamophobic.

As I say ...I ask again.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun May 21, 2017 12:57 am

Goalposts wrote:in there own country they burn them, if they deem them to have shamed the men in some way.
i have daughters who are teachers, and they way the Pakistani boys behave to female teachers is beyond belief,

"In their culture women are chattels"

In THEIR culture OUR children are halal meat.

And if people want to know where I get my sources from-

Rochdale

Rotherham

Telford

Oxford

Keighley

Middlesbrough

Blackburn

Slough

Derby

Aylesbury

Ipswich

Leicester

Peterborough

Bradford

Skipton

Birmingham

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Sun May 21, 2017 7:32 am

Goalposts wrote:in there own country they burn them, if they deem them to have shamed the men in some way.

I saw a female teacher sexually assaulted by one when i was at school 25 years ago, and no, he wasn't expelled.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sun May 21, 2017 8:36 am

I see Coronation Street are doing there own grooming thing at the moment. It is not at all realistic, they have not had the courage to show, how it actually really is. It is common knowledge that grooming in gangs is carried by the Pakistani community

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:50 am

Top Claret wrote:I see Coronation Street are doing there own grooming thing at the moment. It is not at all realistic, they have not had the courage to show, how it actually really is. It is common knowledge that grooming in gangs is carried by the Pakistani community
You missed out the words "men from"....the Pakistani community.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun May 21, 2017 9:42 am

Not pleasant for right minded folk Sidney, but there will be those who think it's only right and fair that they get this help.
Its the law. Until the law is changed, then you have to follow the law or all hell breaks loose.

That doesn't mean I agree with it btw, but you have to follow the law
This user liked this post: Sidney1st

Heaton's Gloves
Been Liked: 49 times

Post by Heaton's Gloves » Sun May 21, 2017 10:13 am

bobinho wrote:I can see there have been one or two fishing trips on this thread, but even so, there will STILL be those who will argue this problem is not a Pakistani problem. It's the common denominator all over the country where this is happening. Maybe it stems from their religion. Controlling factors that prevents them from growing up normally. Young men have urges. They can't develop properly within their own community due to girls their age being kept indoors and prevented from mixing properly. Their attitudes to women are poor. Pakistanis at fault for the disgusting crimes, British people at fault for being too worried about being labelled "racist" to deal with it. Bet the guardian crossword was completed daily in the social Services tea break room.

Multiculturism at its finest.
Nail on head. Well said Bobhino.

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Sun May 21, 2017 10:26 am

LBC are doing a 2 hour special on grooming gangs including interviews with victims

http://www.lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun May 21, 2017 10:51 am

claretandy wrote:LBC are doing a 2 hour special on grooming gangs including interviews with victims

http://www.lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Listening myself mate.

Apparently it's worse now than ever

The social worker from Rotherham who built up a massive file of names and evidence of the sick actions of Pakistani men, was treated exactly the same way as Sarah Rowbotham. Shut down.

Don't know if you heard-

A woman said she used to visit Blackburn to go to the pictures with friends. But cos of what she saw with pakistani taxi drivers and children, they stopped going and now go to Manchester instead. She now has a daughter and will not allow her to go to a takeaway.

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Sun May 21, 2017 10:56 am

Muslim caller on now talking about Police turning a bling eye because of fear over racism.

LeadBelly
Been Liked: 1007 times
Has Liked: 2048 times

Post by LeadBelly » Sun May 21, 2017 10:58 am

There was a Guardian article on their website this morning re the "Three Girls" prog + reference to the Coronation Street plotline. The comments section was opened and there was 1 innocuous comment before a notice appeared that - comments had been accidentally opened and would now close. The article has now disappeared altogether. Wouldn't do with stirring up the natives and attracting off-piste comments.

In fairness though, there's now an article which alerts people to the fact that there's a change.org petition open that calls for Sara Rowbotham to be recognised for her services to young people.
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun May 21, 2017 11:03 am

claretandy wrote:Muslim caller on now talking about Police turning a bling eye because of fear over racism.
Fair play to him for coming on.

"There's over 30 towns that have been identified where this has took place. But I can tell you a lot more will come out. A lot more"

Good on him though for speaking up. Shame the politically correct guardian reading social workers didn't do the same.

They were busy stopping decent people fostering, potentially taking children out of the clutches of these barbaric apes, cos they voted UKIP.

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3164 times
Has Liked: 6759 times

Post by boatshed bill » Mon May 22, 2017 10:51 pm

LeadBelly wrote:I wonder how much this ringleader guy has cost the country.
The damage done to the girls, police investigations, trial prosecutions, appeals, keeping him in prison (and possibly benefits for his dependants). It's not even over yet.

Definitely not a positive balance unless he was a very very high earner paying loads of tax over many years.

Whatever it cost it would have been a load less if the police were doing their job properly.

What harrowing viewing!

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Mon May 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Here's another one ....

http://www.kentlive.news/four-men-have- ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

karatekid
Been Liked: 1108 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by karatekid » Mon May 29, 2017 4:36 pm

claretandy wrote:Here's another one ....

http://www.kentlive.news/four-men-have- ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Has anyone noticed the name of the shop on the right , next door.
You have to click the link underneath the shop photo.

Sidney1st
Been Liked: 3548 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Sidney1st » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:46 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -town.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Keighley and Bradford is where the next investigation is going on.
They think this is just as big an issue as the Rochdale one.

basil6345789
Been Liked: 482 times
Has Liked: 2292 times

Post by basil6345789 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Remember we saw a cleaned-up glamourised tv version. What actually happened/happens will be far worse.
This user liked this post: 1fatclaret

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2977 times
Has Liked: 2075 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:16 am

I don't think Dewsbury will be that far behind either.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:50 am

claretandy wrote:Where are all the liberal apologists ? Absolute disgrace what went on, and its still going on now.
There never were any, there were just people like you exploiting the abuse of children to smear liberals. No one excused this, you only wanted us to.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:08 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:There never were any, there were just people like you exploiting the abuse of children to smear liberals. No one excused this, you only wanted us to.
Apologists? No maybe not (minus a few in the asian community who seem to think because the girls look/dress like "slags" they deserve it)

People who were too afraid to expose it due to a politically correct protection culture? You betcha.
These 3 users liked this post: Sidney1st LeadBelly morpheus2

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:42 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:There never were any, there were just people like you exploiting the abuse of children to smear liberals. No one excused this, you only wanted us to.
Walton was one for a kick off, too many people in denial and won't accept that race is an issue.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:21 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Apologists? No maybe not (minus a few in the asian community who seem to think because the girls look/dress like "slags" they deserve it)

People who were too afraid to expose it due to a politically correct protection culture? You betcha.
That has **** all to do with liberalism.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:57 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:That has **** all to do with liberalism.
Liberalism itself no, nothing what so ever. Couldn't be further from imo.

However it was liberals who created that "hands off" culture that lead to it being able to happen largely unchallenged.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:13 am

:roll:

Holmeclaret
Been Liked: 201 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by Holmeclaret » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:53 pm

I am a muslim.
I work with children.
I'm not a paedophile.
There is nothing in my religion that promotes or encourages paedophilia.
My abuser was a white anglo saxon physics teacher. He was convicted for his offences but only many years later, after the Jimmy Saville case hit the headlines. The reason it took so long might have had something to do with British culture. It was not particularly cool to tell anyone that you'd been forced into a homosexual encounter in the 1970's as most of your peers would have made your life a total misery. It was unlikely that anyone would have believed you. It was known that some men behaved in this way but it was something that wasn't really talked about. These were the cultural mores of the time.
I don't actually believe that I can blame what happened to me on British culture as most Britons abhor paedophilia. I do blame the individual concerned.
I don't blame Islam for what happened in Rotherham etc. as most muslims abhor paedophilia.I do blame the individuals concerned.
If my abuser had been in Indonesia, the world's most populous muslim nation, he might have faced chemical castration, a punishment prescribed for his crimes by Islamic jurists.

Shore claret
Been Liked: 267 times
Has Liked: 660 times

Post by Shore claret » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Sidney1st wrote:The men who were meant to be deported upon their release from prison have been appealing this part of their sentencing.

This includes the ring leader, who's still in prison, and a couple of blokes who've been released already and are wandering around Rochdale again.

The ring leader also went to the ECHR to appeal his conviction, claims he was convicted due to his ethnicity, thankfully that court dismissed his appeal.

They're all getting legal aid for these appeals, that's always pleasant to hear...
I live in Rochdale and these people coming back is not popular at all, quite a bit of tension.
This user liked this post: RingoMcCartney

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Oh good. More vilification of legal aid. that's just what we need, more chipping away at all our rights just because they also help *****.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Shore claret wrote:I live in Rochdale and these people coming back is not popular at all, quite a bit of tension.
It's fine, they will be welcomed back into their communities and kept from harm there.

Shore claret
Been Liked: 267 times
Has Liked: 660 times

Post by Shore claret » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:36 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:It's fine, they will be welcomed back into their communities and kept from harm there.
Yep your spot on they will.