Katie Hopkins..

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Re: Katie Hopkins..

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 pm

No one is suggesting that you can't arrest the hate preachers (as long as they break the law), no one is suggesting that you don't imprison Muslims if they are guilty of crimes against us and you must be aware that some arrests that are made are because of info from the Muslim communities.

Can they do more, I'm sure they can and one thing for sure is that many more will talk to the police now children are being deliberately targeted.

Right Winger, the first point is a good one to make actually, did you want us to deport all the Irish, or actively discriminate against Catholics?

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I am not convinced for one second they want us to start making their border travel more difficult, nor am I convinced they want us to start deporting or imprisoning their sympathizers/preachers, nor am I convinced they want us to make our Muslim communities do more to root out the evil that hides inside them, nor am I convinced that they want us to get more liberal and secular values into those communities.

In fact, I think all those things are exactly what ISIS don;t want.

But thats what me and people like me want. So don't call us the appeasers, its you that are the appeasers if anybody. The ones who want to go on as normal, not shout about it, and do nothing that could prompt any change.
I don't believe I called you an appeaser bit if you think ISIS don't want us to close our borders then you're not thinking things through. They want a "them and us" world which is exactly what closed borders enables. Once our Borders are closed and we're still being blown up by jihad is well start to victimise innocent Muslims because they'll be seen as either a threat in as "not doing enough" and therefore part of the problem. Banning refugees allows ISIS to recruit people who could otherwise have escaped their reach with arguments like "look, you're not welcome there but we'll look after you by providing an income and feeling your family". So now they have some more worker bees and some more soldiers because the rest of the world wouldn't offer them refuge. This adds up to an army, a workforce and eventually enough people to take over a country or two. To begin with. Of ******* course they want our borders closed.

Bacchus
Been Liked: 599 times
Has Liked: 171 times

Post by Bacchus » Tue May 23, 2017 10:34 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I am not convinced for one second they want us to start making their border travel more difficult, nor am I convinced they want us to start deporting or imprisoning their sympathizers/preachers, nor am I convinced they want us to make our Muslim communities do more to root out the evil that hides inside them, nor am I convinced that they want us to get more liberal and secular values into those communities.

In fact, I think all those things are exactly what ISIS don;t want.

But thats what me and people like me want. So don't call us the appeasers, its you that are the appeasers if anybody. The ones who want to go on as normal, not shout about it, and do nothing that could prompt any change.
What do you think their objective is, then? To pick non-believers off 10 or 20 at a time? They want to provoke hysteria, they want an over reaction. Any big reaction against the Muslim population is a recruiting sergeant for their cause. Its divide and conquer. Basically, they want people to react like you do.
This user liked this post: cloughyclaret

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm

YOu are an intelligent bloke CM, surely you can see what you want will only make it worse?

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Tue May 23, 2017 10:38 pm

The problem can be summed up in two words - "Saudi Arabia".
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone Corky

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Spijed wrote:The problem can be summed up in two words - "Saudi Arabia".
Our partners in peace. :lol:

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:YOu are an intelligent bloke CM, surely you can see what you want will only make it worse?
I know they want to kill us, and I know they want to use our reactions to radicalize the moderates, so they can kill us even more effectively.

This is a war for mainstream islam.

Either it goes the way they want it to go, or it comes out the other end and becomes what we all want it to be; a more secular, liberal society which has ridden itself of the **** that inhabits it.

I don't think burying our heads in the sand, refusing to talk or get angry about the problems and preaching "tolerance" is the way to do it, I think it is the cowards way of dealing with it, it lets these extremists breed and spread unchallenged while they can continue to kill our innocents. We need to turn the muslim communities against them, and to do that we need hard truth, tough action and bravery.

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Cui Bono.

"This is the result of UK-sponsored 'rebels' targeting Shia refugees in Syria last month. 120+ dead, at least 80 children."

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 23, 2017 10:55 pm

CM, seriously, you need to watch Tom Hollands documentary on ISIS. Should be on C4 version of i-player.

The solution to this can only come from within Islam I feel. All we can do is target those who break our laws, and maintain what makes us who we are.

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3800 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue May 23, 2017 10:57 pm

She speaks sense, too many terrorist and Islam ass kissers on here and in general which doesn't help at all. British people should be sticking together yet after a tragedy like this, out crawl the terrorist sympathizers who cant wait to make excuses and argue against the ones condemning the actions of the terrorist involved. So many people scared of offending others, a society of brainwashed sheep and not enough shepherds. "Islam is a peaceful religion" my a*se. Religion is the biggest disease on the planet and too many people are happy to be brainwashed by utter sh**.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue May 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Shhhh

Adults are talking here. its time for bed for you young man!

Actually, as I've done 50 km on my bike tonight, I'm going to have to go as well.

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 pm

KRBFC wrote:She speaks sense, too many terrorist and Islam ass kissers on here and in general which doesn't help at all. British people should be sticking together yet after a tragedy like this, out crawl the terrorist sympathizers who cant wait to make excuses and argue against the ones condemning the actions of the terrorist involved. So many people scared of offending others, a society of brainwashed sheep and not enough shepherds. "Islam is a peaceful religion" my a*se. Religion is the biggest disease on the planet and too many people are happy to be brainwashed by utter sh**.
There's going to be people who will hurl abuse at you for this but you are pretty damn close to the mark.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 833 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 pm

KRBFC wrote:She speaks sense
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, like Katie Hopkins, you think there should be a final solution for muslims?

You are an absolute bellend.

Brilliant, what a revealing thread, you can basically see which posters agree with Katie Hopkins and know pretty much every opinion they have on anything is a load of ill-informed, ill-considered bull***t.

Claretmatt4
Been Liked: 1049 times
Has Liked: 723 times

Post by Claretmatt4 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Right_winger wrote:There's going to be people who will hurl abuse at you for this but you are pretty damn close to the mark.
Agree with this entirely, it's a shame the rest of KRBFCs post is a crock of ****.
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3800 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue May 23, 2017 11:23 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant, what a revealing thread, you can basically see which posters agree with Katie Hopkins and know pretty much every opinion they have on anything is a load of ill-informed, ill-considered bull***t.
Where did I say I agreed with anything she said about Muslims? I said she speaks sense, it doesn't mean I agree with everything she says.

brexit
Been Liked: 236 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by brexit » Tue May 23, 2017 11:29 pm

I find her really attractive but then again I have thing for Carol Kirkwood but all of them pale into insignificance next to Image
Oops is this not the katie hopkins is bangable thread !!!

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5185 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Tue May 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote: Actually, as I've done 50 km on my bike tonight, I'm going to have to go as well.

You remain voting sod. :lol:

It wouldn't look any less impressive in miles you know.

I used to cycle up the Lenches in Colne once a day from work, but I doubt I could even look at that hill now without vomiting.

I'm not fat, I'm just knackered.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Tue May 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What like your posts? Why do you and the libtards add arms and legs to things and proclaim them to be true ?
Calling someone a bellend ah yes the classic libtard who can't use there beloved words to counter someone who dare have a different to their own.
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone lovebeingaclaret

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Tue May 23, 2017 11:50 pm

KRBFC wrote:She speaks sense, too many terrorist and Islam ass kissers on here and in general which doesn't help at all. British people should be sticking together yet after a tragedy like this, out crawl the terrorist sympathizers who cant wait to make excuses and argue against the ones condemning the actions of the terrorist involved. So many people scared of offending others, a society of brainwashed sheep and not enough shepherds. "Islam is a peaceful religion" my a*se. Religion is the biggest disease on the planet and too many people are happy to be brainwashed by utter sh**.
Can you post a link to those making excuses and arguing against condemning the actions of yesterday's terrorist please, I'm sure we'd all like to point out they're wrong.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed May 24, 2017 12:13 am

Right_winger wrote:What like your posts? Why do you and the libtards add arms and legs to things and proclaim them to be true ?
Calling someone a bellend ah yes the classic libtard who can't use there beloved words to counter someone who dare have a different to their own.

It takes a special kind of stupid to criticise someone for name-calling when in the very same post, and countless others, you refer to liberals as "libtards".
These 3 users liked this post: cloughyclaret Greenmile Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5185 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Wed May 24, 2017 1:14 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:It takes a special kind of stupid to criticise someone for name-calling when in the very same post, and countless others, you refer to liberals as "libtards".

He is wrong, as they are known as white handkerchief waving sandal wearers.

In an ideal world we'd all be white handkerchief waving sandal wearers, but this country (historically) would be a lot different now if we had've always been white handkerchief waving sandal wearers.

Somewhere on the world stage between Iceland and Holland (literally), if we were all white handkerchief waving sandal wearers.

You must have loved the last day or so Turtle (eyes light up), plenty of scope to tell folk how they were wrong.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 am

You just don't like it when anyone is on your side, do you? :lol:

ThinLizzy
Been Liked: 299 times
Has Liked: 221 times

Post by ThinLizzy » Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:So all Muslims in this country are to be rounded up and, eventually, murdered in their thousands ?
Some of them ?
How will you decide ?
My newsagent down the road, I'm pretty sure, is a Muslim and he was as horrified and as upset as anybody else in his shop this morning.
Easy to make stupid, simplistic comments when racing to the bottom, isn't it ?
All those who died fighting for freedom for our country will be spinning in their graves. If they could see what has become of our great country and all the libtard's like most of you. They'd never have gone to war in the first place.

I am pretty sure most of you will only be happy when ISIS has a flag flying over your town hall!
:roll:

taio
Been Liked: 3240 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Wed May 24, 2017 6:41 am

ThinLizzy wrote:All those who died fighting for freedom for our country will be spinning in their graves. If they could see what has become of our great country and all the libtard's like most of you. They'd never have gone to war in the first place.

I am pretty sure most of you will only be happy when ISIS has a flag flying over your town hall!
Stupidity beyond belief.
These 4 users liked this post: Imploding Turtle longsidepies _Soclaretes_ nil_desperandum

Pearcey
Been Liked: 1149 times
Has Liked: 1443 times

Post by Pearcey » Wed May 24, 2017 6:50 am

ThinLizzy wrote:All those who died fighting for freedom for our country will be spinning in their graves. If they could see what has become of our great country and all the libtard's like most of you. They'd never have gone to war in the first place.

Plenty of Muslims have died for our country too.
These 3 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex longsidepies nil_desperandum

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed May 24, 2017 6:53 am

The funny thing is that you're being critical of "libtards" when it's us that are arguing to preserve the freedoms our grandparents died for. It's people like you who want to throw away things like religious freedom, due process, the right to a fair trial, freedom from persecution, etc.

What makes your post even more stupid is that this is a thread about someone who invoked a genocidal Nazi campaign as a potential solution to fight Islamic terrorism, a Nazi campaign which was defeated by the very people you are trying to posthumously recruit into your liberal-hating, far-right point of view.
These 3 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex SonofPog _Soclaretes_

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 833 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed May 24, 2017 6:58 am

It's like a litmus test for idiots, start a thread about the latest garbage uttered by Katie Hopkins then see who crawls out of their hole to defend her.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed May 24, 2017 6:59 am

Are you German?
These 2 users liked this post: Imploding Turtle _Soclaretes_

_Soclaretes_
Been Liked: 137 times
Has Liked: 285 times

Post by _Soclaretes_ » Wed May 24, 2017 7:54 am

What a read.

Some of the posts make me feel glad, initially, that I left the UK. But then they are thankfully the noisy minority of bigots and racists. You are the guys my granddad fought against in WW2 and you sicken me. What you call for is the exact same thing that the nazi **** wanted. The rounding up and incarceration/execution/persecution of a group of people on the say so of propaganda and manipulated media.

The thing who did this in Manchester is below filth. I can't even see him as human at the moment, he's the lowest of the low. And unfortunately, that's indicative of how we're made up and organised as a species. Our communities are made up of everyone from the very best to the very worst; and nobody gets to escape that.

If you can't run your brain at a high enough capacity to not blanket-label people and cultures then do us a favour and sort it out. Seriously, do something if you have such an easy fix? All this talk over, "we got to do something." and "we should be fighting against this kind of thing happening" etc. etc. Well? Do it then. Join the police, become a teacher, join the army, the ambulance service or the fire and rescue. Go and engage in your local communities and learn more about them and the people that are the bricks and mortar of them.

Don't just scream at your screens and newspapers like dribbling lemons acting like it's all so easy.
These 5 users liked this post: Rick_Muller SonofPog longsidepies nil_desperandum Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed May 24, 2017 8:24 am

It wouldn't look any less impressive in miles you know.
Sorry but as I'm under 50, I'm a metric kid!

Dom
Been Liked: 327 times
Has Liked: 218 times

Post by Dom » Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 am

I don't understand why people think you can't be angry at both cowards blowing up kids and gobby hate filled morons like Hopkins calling for a "final solution". I don't follow her on twitter, I don't follow Paul Watson or Tommy Robinson, as anything they have to say will more than likely be hate filled shite said for clicks and controversy.

It's right to be angry when people use the term "final solution" because of it's connotations, it's not right to call people "libtards" and say that people are angrier about a tweet than what happened, nobody is angrier about a tweet than what happened, it's a lie, a pointless lie.
These 2 users liked this post: _Soclaretes_ Lancasterclaret

Falcon
Been Liked: 892 times
Has Liked: 1170 times

Post by Falcon » Wed May 24, 2017 8:56 am

Best way to deal with Hatey Cockpins is just to ignore her. She probably doesn't even believe the ******** she spouts, she just wants to get a reaction.
These 2 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex Rick_Muller

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed May 24, 2017 9:32 am

There's nothing controversial in her tweet. Anything otherwise is lefty whipped up hysteria to beat everyone with.

Final solution could mean a whole host of things. Suppose the libtards have to mine a grievance about something eh.

_Soclaretes_
Been Liked: 137 times
Has Liked: 285 times

Post by _Soclaretes_ » Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 am

Right_winger wrote:There's nothing controversial in her tweet. Anything otherwise is lefty whipped up hysteria to beat everyone with.

Final solution could mean a whole host of things. Suppose the libtards have to mine a grievance about something eh.
If you had nothing to fear/feel insecure about then you wouldn't feel the need to constantly put down and name-call the people who disagree with you.

Who hurt you buddy? Who hurt you?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 am

Right_winger wrote:
Final solution could mean a whole host of things.

Such as?

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed May 24, 2017 9:44 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Such as?
Such as any form of solution which would stop these cowardly attacks. Deportation and tougher immigration for one.
Being more proactive with intelligence and removing these people from society.

But it's ok let's make things up spread utter lies because you took something the wrong way.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 am

There's nothing controversial in her tweet
Bullshit

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 am

Righ_winger

No one is making things up. She used the term final solution. It's a very, very specific phrase to use.

She could have picked from a WHOLE HOST of other terms : a solution, a different strategy, a new solution, a different solution, a different idea.

But no, FINAL SOLUTION. Which you know what it's referring to, she knows what it's referring to. To believe otherwise is defending the undefensible.

It's akin to saying "I'm sick of these stupid nig-nogs" in regards to a load of black people, and then saying oh no what I meant was "lazy" people (which nig-nog used to mean years ago). But language changes, words change, meanings change.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:CM, seriously, you need to watch Tom Hollands documentary on ISIS. Should be on C4 version of i-player.

The solution to this can only come from within Islam I feel. All we can do is target those who break our laws, and maintain what makes us who we are.
Yes. The trouble is, Islam seems to want to do very little to solve it.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 am

It's only the snowflakes who mine controversy from things like this.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed May 24, 2017 10:02 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:Righ_winger

No one is making things up. She used the term final solution. It's a very, very specific phrase to use.

She could have picked from a WHOLE HOST of other terms : a solution, a different strategy, a new solution, a different solution, a different idea.

But no, FINAL SOLUTION. Which you know what it's referring to, she knows what it's referring to. To believe otherwise is defending the undefensible.

It's akin to saying "I'm sick of these stupid nig-nogs" in regards to a load of black people, and then saying oh no what I meant was "lazy" people (which nig-nog used to mean years ago). But language changes, words change, meanings change.
Sorry but this is utter nonsense.

you have no idea what she was thinking or meaning, its fairly vague. But to jump straight onto the "she's calling for genocide" brigade is the exact reason why ordinary people are fed up of the aloof liberals.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed May 24, 2017 10:02 am

I'm comfortable with being called a snowflake for thinking Katie Hopkins is a waste of oxygen.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed May 24, 2017 10:04 am

I think right winger has never read anything Katie Hopkins has tweeted before.

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 am

Ok mate,

So there's one of two things at play, either Hopkins is a complete, uneducated moron, and doesn't know history and just spouts any old crap to her similarly minded followers, or, she's quite a clever racist, using terminology she understands to rile people up on purpose.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 am

There is another aspect to this as well

Right winger is either one or the other as well

Which one is it Reich winger?

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 am

Right_winger wrote:Sorry but this is utter nonsense.

you have no idea what she was thinking or meaning, its fairly vague. But to jump straight onto the "she's calling for genocide" brigade is the exact reason why ordinary people are fed up of the aloof liberals.
If put in the words "Final Solution" into google it will lead you to the following wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In modern history it's fairly obvious what it means and the connotations that go with it.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed May 24, 2017 10:10 am

There we go the word racist has popped up. One of the libtards favourite cards to play.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 am

If the cap fits........

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 am

I think we should open a pub called The Final Solution and have striped pyjama parties and serve Kyke Ale and Zyklon-B Vodka. The bouncers need to wear a swastika on their arms and the bar staff all wear belts that say "gott mit uns" on them.

You know, because anyone thinking any of that means anything other than me wanting to own a pub is just a snowflake libtard.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed May 24, 2017 10:13 am

A misquote from Yasir Arafat:
"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best imaginary friend."

He actually said something about 'invisible' friend, yet I like the version above better.