Incident in London

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Re: Incident in London

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:54 am

Families including kids evacuated from hotel in London because its within the perimiter. Although safe, horrible to see them poor kids. Terrified at this time of night.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:54 am

Rick_Muller wrote:You really are a f#ckwit aren't you... if memory serves correctly you accused Jeremy Corbyn of associating with terrorists, but these ones weren't Muslim were they?

Your memory lets you down my friend

Go back. Do your research over this message board and then get back to me with your tail between your legs.

And before you use expletives, just remember, we're all clarets. ;)

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:54 am

Bin Ont Turf wrote:So there's a group of them, terrorising for the same cause?
Not sure I understand your question, but if you mean do all terrorists have the same cause then obviously not. e.g.Nelson Mandela was fighting apartheid, he had no interest in the Middle East or Irish independence, but all terrorists have the same aims. Check a dictionary.
Last edited by nil_desperandum on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone cricketfieldclarets

wickdkewlclaret
Been Liked: 141 times
Has Liked: 81 times

Post by wickdkewlclaret » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 am

We are voting for somebody who is backing Trump, who is bombing Syria, she is also sumplying arms to the Saudi's who supply arms to Syria. They have demolished and bombed innocent people, did they expect no backlash?

They are to blame.

Vote Labour.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 am

Apparently five armed men with knives, one a foot long so probably a machete stormed into a pub and stabbed a lady in the bar. Possibly a waitress. FFS!

LongsideFacingUp
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Just be aware "longsidefacingup" our pond based chum will shortly do what IT normally does at this point.

Which is to log out and log back in again under a different user name and make it appear that more than one white flag waving banana muncher agrees with his, Guardian reading, twisted agenda.
If true, that's just a bit sad really.

Feel sorry for the guy.
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile RingoMcCartney

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 am

If it be your will wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to Imploding Turtle, Greenmile, CombatClaret, PaulWaine, Lancasterclaret, and all others that have made sure this thread hasn't just been a tirade of unhinged hatred.

Big up for Team Appeasement! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: LongsideFacingUp

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Just be aware "longsidefacingup" our pond based chum will shortly do what IT normally does at this point.

Which is to log out and log back in again under a different user name and make it appear that more than one white flag waving banana muncher agrees with his, Guardian reading, twisted agenda.
I think you may have your posters mixed up. Easy to do when you think they / we are all the same person, I suppose.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:58 am

Funny how the people who often complain that they're always being called racist by people who disagree with them are calling anyone who disagrees with them things like "terrorist excusing fool".

We're now all terrorist appeasers if we stand up for our values. If we disagree with people like Ringo then we're the enemy, not just ISIS. What could go wrong, eh?

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2619 times
Has Liked: 6419 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:58 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Your memory lets you down my friend

Go back. Do your research over this message board and then get back to me with your tail between your legs.

And before you use expletives, just remember, we're all clarets. ;)
Nope, can't be arsed. I've read enough of your diatribe on this forum to know you're a f#ckwit, in fact anyone who firmly believes that all terrorists are Muslim is definitely a f#ckwit of the highest order. I'll leave it there

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2490 times
Has Liked: 761 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 am

Everyone who disagrees with Ringo is apparently the same poster using multiple different usernames.

He's the resident nutjob you see.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 am

ksrclaret wrote:Everyone who disagrees with Ringo is apparently the same poster using multiple different usernames.

I am Team Appeasement, all on my own :lol:
This user liked this post: ksrclaret

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5154 times
Has Liked: 795 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:00 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Have you been drinking turps?

Flummoxed I see.

Old Peculier and Speckled Hen mixers actually.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:00 am

Burnleyareback2 wrote:Seriously, Cronyn is looking strong? I can't imagine how bad things would be if he got in
(can't use the word leadership for obvious reasons)
I didn't say he was strong. In fact I implied he was very weak. I did however suggest that the way she is behaving at present Mrs May gives the impression of being even weaker. How would you describe her total cowardice during the election campaign.?

USC
Been Liked: 73 times
Has Liked: 18 times

Post by USC » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:All terrorists seem to be Muslims.
Ringo. Just to remind you that an individual in Portland, OR recently killed two people with a knife and attempted to kill another on a tram. It was a "hate" attack which began with the white nationalist individual attacking a young Muslim girl, and ended with those that stepped in to help being killed by his knife. From what you write, it suggests you don't consider this to be "terror".

We have to remember that similar despicable acts; the one I cite above, plus the Dylann Roof attack in Charleston, SC and the killing of 6 Muslims earlier this year in Quebec are not always committed by Muslims.

Note that no-one is stating that the atrocities committed by Muslims is anything other than completely despicable. However, you should not be stating that only Muslims are responsible for deplorable acts. We are living in bad times and there are a lot of evil people; Muslims and others.
Last edited by USC on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
These 3 users liked this post: Rick_Muller Greenmile cricketfieldclarets

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:...THEY DON'T HAVE ANY F******* VALUES YOU TERRORIST EXCUSING FOOL
RingoMcCartney also wrote:...And before you use expletives, just remember, we're all clarets. ;)
:roll:

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I am Team Appeasement, all on my own :lol:
Your weird . :shock:
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

ten bellies
Been Liked: 237 times
Has Liked: 1283 times

Post by ten bellies » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 am

Greenmile wrote:For me, our version of society includes the rule of law and not locking people up without trial, so it's people like you who "would see our version of society dead".

If you had said "those who would see us dead" then I would still disagree with you, but at least your point would have some kind of logic.
Laws can be changed, bent, ignored and regularly are. And I do believe there is a precedent in our not too distant history where our population was protected from threat using internment. If you think our version of society is to allow a free hand to terrorists to murder on our streets, but we must wait for them to do it is ridiculous. We are at war with these people, or least they with us. Many of these people are known. Your principles are more important than young lives? You think we British should adhere to "Queensbury Rules", so we can sit atop the moral high ground, whilst people are slaughtered? It's an approach we've been trying for some time. It doesn't appear to be working.

LongsideFacingUp
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 am

ksrclaret wrote:Everyone who disagrees with Ringo is apparently the same poster using multiple different usernames.

What if EVERY user was created by ImplodingTurtle and this thread is just the internal ramblings of a disturbed mind arguing with itself?

#Illuminati
These 6 users liked this post: Rick_Muller cricketfieldclarets Imploding Turtle If it be your will Tw@ Sidney1st

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 am

tim_noone wrote:Your weird . :shock:
*pssst* i'm not being entirely serious. But don't tell Ringo.
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone Rick_Muller

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2619 times
Has Liked: 6419 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 am

LongsideFacingUp wrote:What if EVERY user was created by ImplodingTurtle and this thread is just the internal ramblings of a disturbed mind arguing with itself?

#Illuminati
The Truman Show

Wokingclaret
Been Liked: 292 times
Has Liked: 766 times

Post by Wokingclaret » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:07 am

wickdkewlclaret wrote:We are voting for somebody who is backing Trump, who is bombing Syria, she is also sumplying arms to the Saudi's who supply arms to Syria. They have demolished and bombed innocent people, did they expect no backlash?

They are to blame.

Vote Labour.
Sorry, but what did Tony Blair and Labour do.
These 3 users liked this post: tim_noone cricketfieldclarets Burnleyareback2

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 am

ten bellies wrote:Laws can be changed, bent, ignored and regularly are. And I do believe there is a precedent in our not too distant history where our population was protected from threat using internment. If you think our version of society is to allow a free hand to terrorists to murder on our streets, but we must wait for them to do it is ridiculous. We are at war with these people, or least they with us. Many of these people are known. Your principles are more important than young lives? You think we British should adhere to "Queensbury Rules", so we can sit atop the moral high ground, whilst people are slaughtered? It's an approach we've been trying for some time. It doesn't appear to be working.
I believe internment would result in more radicalisation, and therefore more terrorist atrocities and, yes, I believe that certain principles are worth more than lives. If not, why not just make Islam compulsory? That would prevent attacks from Daesh.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5154 times
Has Liked: 795 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 am

nil_desperandum wrote:Not sure I understand your question, but if you mean do all terrorists have the same cause then obviously not. e.g.Nelson Mandela was fighting apartheid, he had no interest in the Middle East or Irish independence, but all terrorists have the same aims. Check a dictionary.

I've already given the definition of a terrorist (see last page).

And 'they' aren't all the same.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:11 am

ten bellies wrote:Laws can be changed, bent, ignored and regularly are. And I do believe there is a precedent in our not too distant history where our population was protected from threat using internment. If you think our version of society is to allow a free hand to terrorists to murder on our streets, but we must wait for them to do it is ridiculous. We are at war with these people, or least they with us. Many of these people are known. Your principles are more important than young lives? You think we British should adhere to "Queensbury Rules", so we can sit atop the moral high ground, whilst people are slaughtered? It's an approach we've been trying for some time. It doesn't appear to be working.
Operation Demetrius was its name and it made things a lot worse.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:11 am

LongsideFacingUp wrote:If true, that's just a bit sad really.

Feel sorry for the guy.

Right buddy I'm off to bed now.

I'll leave you to keep the hysterical apologist silver backs in their place.

I'm watching Sky news and they're saying " emergency services are over stretched"

No doubt our tree dwelling, less evolved cousins, will blame that on "Tory cuts"

However , all through the night they'll carry on beating their puffed out chests , screaming "fascist" "racist" "nazi" " islamaphobic".

But, in the morning.

We'll still be, and have , common sense on our side.
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Tw@

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:12 am

Bin Ont Turf wrote:I've already given the definition of a terrorist (see last page).

And 'they' aren't all the same.
Nil Desperandum is correct in what he says.

Quite clearly they aren't all the same in the literal sense. But in their behavior they are loosely the same. Using terror for their cause, whatever said cause is.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:13 am

LongsideFacingUp wrote:What if EVERY user was created by ImplodingTurtle and this thread is just the internal ramblings of a disturbed mind arguing with itself?

#Illuminati

On the advice of counsel we decline to answer.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:13 am

Rick_Muller wrote:Nope, can't be arsed. I've read enough of your diatribe on this forum to know you're a f#ckwit, in fact anyone who firmly believes that all terrorists are Muslim is definitely a f#ckwit of the highest order. I'll leave it there
Fair enough

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Right buddy I'm off to bed now.

I'm watching Sky news and they're saying " emergency services are over stretched"

No doubt our tree dwelling, less evolved cousins, will blame that on "Tory cuts"

However , all through the night they'll carry on beating their puffed out chests , screaming "fascist" "racist" "nazi" " islamaphobic".

But we'll still be, and have , common sense on our side.
I was in Liverpool today. The police were definitely stretched there, dealing with another EDL march.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Right buddy I'm off to bed now.

But we'll still be, and have , common sense on our side.
...and "Gott mit uns"

Dazzler
Been Liked: 875 times
Has Liked: 2332 times

Post by Dazzler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:17 am

Some folk have a problem regards to all this oil in the middle east..

As Basil Fawlty might have said.."Who found the bloody oil anyway ? :D

Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by Spiral » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:18 am

Bodies still warm, everyone. Just a reminder.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:20 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:I was in Liverpool today. The police were definitely stretched there, dealing with another EDL march.
See how those evil Antifa tried to violence them with Bob Marley? Made me sick.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:22 am

Spiral wrote:Bodies still warm, everyone. Just a reminder.
Fair point, but I'm refusing to let them change my way of life, and that includes arguing on the internet (being a bit drunk may have something to do with it too).

I offer genuine apologies to anyone who finds this insensitive, though.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:24 am

wickdkewlclaret wrote:We are voting for somebody who is backing Trump, who is bombing Syria, she is also sumplying arms to the Saudi's who supply arms to Syria. They have demolished and bombed innocent people, did they expect no backlash?

They are to blame.

Vote Labour.
Are you forgetting that Labour started all of this when they carpet bombed the f*ck out of Iraq?
Or does that just not fit your narrative?
These 3 users liked this post: tim_noone Wokingclaret Tw@

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:25 am

Greenmile wrote:Fair point, but I'm refusing to let them change my way of life, and that includes arguing on the internet (being a bit drunk may have something to do with it too).

I offer genuine apologies to anyone who finds this insensitive, though.
I'm offended. I think you should be interned until i'm no longer offended.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I'm offended. I think you should be interned until i'm no longer offended.
But I'm a white atheist. Internment isn't for people like me

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:40 am

Last edited by If it be your will on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:43 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Our eyes are wide open, that's why we're so worried about going down the path you want us to - we can see further than you.
I don't much like the option of holding candle lit vigil after candle lit vigil and preaching love and tolerance whilst our citizens are continuously slaughtered on our streets either though.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:46 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I don't much like the option of holding candle lit vigil after candle lit vigil and preaching love and tolerance whilst our citizens are continuously slaughtered on our streets either though.

You're the only one who thinks that's an attempted solution.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:47 am

Hilarious on twitter though the absolute overdrive of comments trying to defend islam and that are more concerned with people posting Islamophobic things that actual mass murder on their streets.

We are literally beyond saving.

Dazzler
Been Liked: 875 times
Has Liked: 2332 times

Post by Dazzler » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:56 am

Rivers Of Blood eh

Nostradamus couldn't have prophesied better..

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:58 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Hilarious on twitter though the absolute overdrive of comments trying to defend islam and that are more concerned with people posting Islamophobic things that actual mass murder on their streets.

We are literally beyond saving.
It's perfectly possible to be concerned by more than one thing at once.

Unless you are suggesting that Islamophobia itself is the solution we're all looking for.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:58 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:You're the only one who thinks that's an attempted solution.
When I see these ******* cowards come out with **** like "the only way to beat hate is with love" whilst they do it, that sounds to me like its their attempt at a solution.

USC

Post by USC » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Hilarious on twitter though the absolute overdrive of comments trying to defend islam
Firstly, nothing about this is hilarious,

Secondly, the cowardly terrorists are to blame - period. Stop trying to make excuses for them by suggesting it is their religion that makes them commit these atrocities.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:02 am

Greenmile wrote:It's perfectly possible to be concerned by more than one thing at once.

Unless you are suggesting that Islamophobia itself is the solution we're all looking for.
Islamophobia doesn't exist.

If anyone is fearful of islam, it's sure as **** not an irrational fear.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:04 am

USC wrote:Firstly, nothing about this is hilarious,

Secondly, the cowardly terrorists are to blame - period. Stop trying to make excuses for them by suggesting it is their religion that makes them commit these atrocities.
When I start seeing an equal number of cowardly nutters killing indiscriminately in the streets of europe in the name of Christianity, Judaism, Sikhism or and other ism. I'll believe that religion has nothing to do with it.

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 am

Unfortunately this problem isn't going away anytime soon.
Our country is flooded with foreigners who want to do us harm, all because the politicians were far too weak to deal with it/actively encouraged it for their own personal gains.

Appeasement isn't going to cut it, sooner or later people will start taking matters into their own hands. You can't continually ignore a group of people who are harming you.

USC

Post by USC » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Hilarious on twitter though the absolute overdrive of comments trying to defend islam.
USC wrote:Firstly, nothing about this is hilarious, Secondly, the cowardly terrorists are to blame - period. Stop trying to make excuses for them by suggesting it is their religion that makes them commit these atrocities.
ClaretMoffitt wrote:When I start seeing an equal number of cowardly nutters killing indiscriminately in the streets of europe in the name of Christianity, Judaism, Sikhism or and other ism. I'll believe that religion has nothing to do with it.
As I said, NOTHING about this is hilarious, you sick individual. Stop making excuses for these evil terrorists by stating it is excused by their religion. Islam does not excuse this behavior. These people are evil terrorists, so stop making excuses for them.