A NEW REVIVED ,legendary and determined Burnley is born .nley

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
davemanu2000
Been Liked: 1145 times
Has Liked: 99 times

A NEW REVIVED ,legendary and determined Burnley is born .nley

Post by davemanu2000 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 pm

i COULD NOT INTERVENE EARLIER AS MY connection was blocked for some obscure reasons . After many trials and tribulations i got it to my utter joy .
The match Chelsea and Burnley was shown live in Mauritius . After the match there was share of utter joy as it was unbelievable that Burnley could beat the Champions on their own ground , others say that we have bearded the lion in his own den . That is true and it is the reason why we call "MIGHTY BURNLEY"".
Since the introduction of matches live on TV ,I have never seen a Burnley so robust , clean passing of balls , lightning attacks that resulted three golden goals during the first half time , a rough and tough defense , the stylish movement of players at all levels ,perfect headings of balls etc took all viewers by storm . They never believed that the players were so determined and disciplined . At this level they can match players of any other clubs .
Conte was in a sad plight . I pity him but refuse to gloat on his miseries . He could not believe what was happening to his club .Surely Shamford Bridge was shattered by such gush of violent wind which originated from Turfmoor .During these 90 minutes Conte kept on shouting until he lost his voice completely . Just remark the colour of his hairs .They have become greyer .
Our sincere congratulations to the Manager Sean Connery sorry Dyche ,the golden boy , and his coaching staff for the great change in the playing style of his players . Congratulations go to the Chairman and members of the Board and not to forget other stakeholders without forgetting the die-hard fans .
The question remains to be posed whether Burnley will maintain the winning streak they have adopted . I say yes . i felt perplexed the total transformation in all aspects in the department of football . We wish them well .
These 6 users liked this post: Baldrick claret Stalbansclaret Hozz turfytopper Ashingtonclaret46 Bullabill

Bertiebeehead
Been Liked: 567 times
Has Liked: 684 times

Re: A NEW REVIVED ,legendary and determined Burnley is born .nley

Post by Bertiebeehead » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Keep living the dream Dave.

Heaton's Gloves
Been Liked: 49 times

Post by Heaton's Gloves » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:58 pm

A great post again Dave. A truly great performance and result for the mighty Clarets! All the best.

Real ale 2
Been Liked: 52 times
Has Liked: 32 times

Post by Real ale 2 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Dave Manu a pleasure your unbridled optimism always an antidote to the doom and gloom merchants keep the faith utc
This user liked this post: turfytopper

BurningBeard
Been Liked: 196 times
Has Liked: 158 times

Post by BurningBeard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Violent gush of wind. A powerful image indeed.

Hozz
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 43 times

Post by Hozz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Dave, I adore your posts, I, will one day make it to Mauritius to meet you, something on my bucket list.

Anyway, I was gifted with being at Shamford Bridge (was that a Freudian slip) yesterday and just saw a solid, mature, premier league team in full action, something I never imagined happening but they were so comfortable looking, just relaying this to our burnley brother in his tropical paradise.