Views from Afar 11 - The tumbling of the Palace

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
davemanu2000
Been Liked: 1145 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Views from Afar 11 - The tumbling of the Palace

Post by davemanu2000 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Mighty Burnley have won a resounding victory against Palace . The latter had come loaded with all ammunition for a win . They played an attacking football . All their attacks were dented by a hard-rock defence of the home club . Palace could surely interpret what a defeat meant for their Manager . The fate of the latter will be known probably this week . For me he should be given another chance as his club cannot be harsh and rude towards unexplained successive serial defeats .

All our players are prolific and young . The new entrants proved their worth . Wood ,an excellent player , inherited a loose pass from Lee and scored a goal in all fair propensity . The fans of the Clarets rose to give a thunderous applause to Wood .The score remained till the end as victory was sealed within the first five minutes .

I make myself bold to say that Burnley have a strong defence comparable to any other clubs of the Premier League . Palace attacked from all corners but how to do away from a forest of feet who stood before the goal posts . Besides our club has an international goal keeper . I was sad when he left the play field . He waved a hand of despair signalling that he was severely wounded and could not continue the match . We all pray and hope that he recovers soon as he has an international match to play . Nick Pope proved that he was also an excellent keeper and the club can build its trust on him .He gave a mind blowing performance to keep the fans happy .

Seven hard earned points and standing seventh in the PL is not an easy feat . Our heartiest congratulations to the Manager ,the players ,the chairman and all Directors of the Board ,the coaching staff and not to forget both the attending fans and also those like me following the match live on TV .

Burnley are along the right winning track . The football lovers throughout the world where English football is relayed have to revise their past opinion as Burnley are playing the best entertaining football .Unhesitatingly I vouch to say that Burnley will be among the ten best clubs in the Premier League .

long live Burnley ,Jai Ho Burnley ,
(Bhurdwaz Mungur (Dave) OSK ,CSK , Hoder of a Diploma from International Olympic Games - Mauritius
These 3 users liked this post: bfcmartin spadesclaret BobbinsCobbins