Dyche full after match interview - Southampton

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11055 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Dyche full after match interview - Southampton

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:13 am

This user liked this post: JPS71

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 1220 times

Re: Dyche full after match interview - Southampton

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:08 am

From that interview, more than any other, I think he’s staying. I hope that I’m right!!

No Ney Never
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by No Ney Never » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:09 am

He's very humble on a personal level when it comes to accepting praise in that he always credits the group, players, coaches and staff.

BFCmaj
Been Liked: 391 times
Has Liked: 2107 times

Post by BFCmaj » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:50 am

“Dyche full after match interview”

I think that’s down to the slap up meal that Southampton provide straight after the game.
These 2 users liked this post: Jel hampsteadclaret

leelad
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by leelad » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:41 am

I can't see him leaving either, the way he talks about the ongoing development with the players and how they are continually learning (as well as himself and his staff) is a big statement in itself. It says a lot about the professionalism of the squad and the desire to continually improve and challenge themselves. I hope I am right here, but why would Sean want to leave this situation and go to Everton where he would have to re-build the team and instill into that squad all the qualities and strengths which he currently has in place at Burnley. This will take time to work on, does the Everton board have the patience in him? He is not going to be able to wave a magic wand and change things overnight, the Everton job will be all about making a lot of small and gradual changes over a period of time in the hope that their form begins to improve.
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

Bertiebeehead
Been Liked: 567 times
Has Liked: 684 times

Post by Bertiebeehead » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:20 am

Anyone who’s watched that must know there’s no way in hell he’d leave us now for Everton.

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 988 times
Has Liked: 1660 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:45 am

He talks about the reality of a situation and learning and career progression of his players and staff but also himself and there in lies our problem.
He needs to decide that the freedom he has at Burnley to operate his way and the set up he now has and what he has already built is a better bet than taking over a faltering, foreign owned football club, somewhat larger than Burnley but with expectation at a much higher level.

watsonsclarets
Been Liked: 71 times
Has Liked: 121 times

Post by watsonsclarets » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 am

I'm fecked off with sky.

Why can't he stay here and grow !!!

Next step why can't we keep moving on and become a "big club".

I know others have said similar but Sky and the goons.

Lets be honest Everton are as far behind the "big clubs" as we are so they have a few more pennies but listening to the Sunday supplement about Everton being a "Proper" football club, what the hell are we then.

Like the crap Southampton fans yesterday these ballons like in a world of fake grandeur where there all mega clubs and we are just sitting here ready to be knocked off our pearch, As I reminded a Soton fan yesterday they have been in League 1 more recently than we have!!!

We are not a little club we a re progressive club who year on year grows and we have done it the hard way.

I simply get fecked off with this step up crap.

I'm not saying he going but my god shows the journalistic bile that flows.