More post brexit referendum good news!!!!

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Hipper
Been Liked: 1178 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Re: More post brexit referendum good news!!!!

Post by Hipper » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:14 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:HE'S HERE!!!!!

WHERE'S YOUR FAMOUS GRAPHS !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He had them posted on an hourly basis from the turtle bunker when the stock market fell the day after the referendum.

It was unequivocal evidence that the economy had fine what the lying Remoaners had said it would do and crashed!!! :lol:

Since its reached record levels he doesn't seen to be able to supply them at such a frantic rate!

Where's the one for the news on manufacturing since 1988 I wonder?

BRING OUT YER GRAPHS...... BRING OUT YER GRAPHS....
The 'Turtle Bunker'. I like it!

Although, don't turtles carry their own home with them?

Chip Harrison
Been Liked: 126 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by Chip Harrison » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:25 pm

This is turning into the most entertaining thread I've ever seen!

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Hipper wrote:The 'Turtle Bunker'. I like it!

Although, don't turtles carry their own home with them?
We snazz 'em up for Christmas

https://i.imgur.com/okxykG1.mp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Hipper

RocketLawnChair
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by RocketLawnChair » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:28 pm

To say he is a lunatic idiotic incoherent **** head he reels you lot in with enormous regularity and ease on here does old Ringo McCartney!

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:30 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:So if it's short term hood news, and the pound rises. It means those imported raw materials that youve convinced yourself we can't survive without. Will be more affordable!!! Weyhey! We win again.

Or would you prefer to wallow in Remoaner self loathing!? :lol: :lol:

And I'm not employed at the job centre. I've been happily self employed for 10 years. Poor attempt at sneering there!

As for any bed wetting. I'll leave that to the gaggle of hard core Remoaners on here who try and me seize upon anything that can be remotely seen as negative when it come to brexit. They lose all self control.

Bring out yer washing.... Bring out yer washing.....
Taking the empties back doesn't count as being self employed fella :lol:

It's good to see that you're continuing to make up your own narratives though, yes, I did vote to remain but as the result of the referendum was a vote to leave the EU I now believe the UK should leave the EU. Yet, according to you (somebody who knows next to nothing about me) I'm a 'remoaner' :shock:
Hipper wrote:RM in his current mode reminds of a fellow that lives near me.

I voted 'remain' although I don't pretend I know all there is to know on the subject, or indeed that I'm 'right'. He voted to leave. On the day the result was announced he came up to me and said 'you were wrong' whilst adopting a goal scored celebrating posture.
I know exactly what you mean, I think there must be something seriously missing in these peoples lives. Either that or it confirms my longstanding view that some people never get past a mental/emotional age of about 15 :roll:
Hipper wrote:I just thought 'what a nutter' and walked off.
I also find that's the best/easiest solution!
This user liked this post: Siddo

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3341 times
Has Liked: 1963 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:31 pm

RocketLawnChair wrote:To say he is a lunatic idiotic incoherent **** head he reels you lot in with enormous regularity and ease on here does old Ringo McCartney!
Ringo is without doubt the funniest poster on here. The only one who comes close is krbfc when Burnley have lost.
These 2 users liked this post: RocketLawnChair evensteadiereddie

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Legally we owe nothing!
Something we can agree on.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Has sandal wearing surrender monkey been used here yet?

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't think anyone is in any doubt that we have to leave the EU after the vote, but its how we leave and what bits we keep are the issue.

I don't agree with the decision mind, but if we can actually get a free trade deal with zero tariffs, stay in the customs union, somehow keep the UK together and stop Northern Ireland disintegrating again then I'd be happy enough.

That would require some serious thinking and a massive dose of realism though, and there are frankly too many Ringos in the UK to make that even remotely a possibility for either a Lab or Con government.

UpTheBeehole
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 496 times

Post by UpTheBeehole » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
That would require some serious thinking and a massive dose of realism though, and there are frankly too many Ringos in the UK to make that even remotely a possibility for either a Lab or Con government.
The worst thing is we have a Ringo currently doing the discussions, and they're going down like a lead balloon

quoonbeatz
Been Liked: 2603 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by quoonbeatz » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 pm

RocketLawnChair wrote:To say he is a lunatic idiotic incoherent **** head he reels you lot in with enormous regularity and ease on here does old Ringo McCartney!
i think he's great. gives everyone someone to laugh at.

SammyBoy

Post by SammyBoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:That would require some serious thinking and a massive dose of realism though, and there are frankly too many Ringos in the UK to make that even remotely a possibility for either a Lab or Con government.
Agreed, at the moment we appear to be heading towards the worst of both worlds, paying a huge divorce bill to facilitate the negotiation of a trade agreement that will be nowhere near as favourable as the current one.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Great achievement bearing in mind Thatcher decimated manufacturing in the 80s

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I don't think anyone is in any doubt that we have to leave the EU after the vote, but its how we leave and what bits we keep are the issue.

I don't agree with the decision mind, but if we can actually get a free trade deal with zero tariffs, stay in the customs union, somehow keep the UK together and stop Northern Ireland disintegrating again then I'd be happy enough.

All that would mean staying in the EU

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 pm

No, it would mean us negotiating what we need and what we don't want within reason. We'd have to accept stuff we probably don't want, but if you don't have an aim and a realistic cost to it, then why bother in the first place?

My proposal is no more pie in the sky than the governments one, or any Brexiteers to be fair.

ngsobob
Been Liked: 32 times
Has Liked: 282 times

Post by ngsobob » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Today:

Leaving the European Union would cause a serious shock to the UK economy that could lead to 950,000 job losses and leave the average household £3,700 worse off by 2020, a report commissioned by the CBI business lobby group has warned.

In a stark warning, an analysis conducted by accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers for the CBI said that Brexit could cost the UK economy £100bn – the equivalent of 5% of GDP – by 2020 and would cause long-lasting economic damage from which it would never recover.

Do make the most of your dry morning in the Brexit monsoon.

ngsobob
Been Liked: 32 times
Has Liked: 282 times

Post by ngsobob » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 pm

PS Don't agree with Lancaster about having to leave because of the vote. Lies, lack of info on consequences and 4m denied a vote. Now we see investigations into Leave funding by the Electoral Commission. Dodgy Ref, not bowing the knee to that.

SammyBoy

Post by SammyBoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Any decent deal that protects some of our current benefits will involve compromise that will never get past the ultra-Brexit lobby, and the alternative is to pay a substantial divorce bill for the chance to negotiate something akin to the EUs relationship with Canada, which obviously isn't in the same league as what we're currently operating under. Rock and hard place springs to mind.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:02 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:The very fact that Brexit hasn't actually happened yet should be an indicator as to how exactly it's effecting us in the immediate sense. I.E - it isn't really.

Pro's and Con's will only be quantifiable years and years after everything has been sorted out.

All this point scoring is just childish balls for political point scoring, remoaners vs brexiteers etc.

Good read though. 10/10
Finally a sensible post i voted leave,but i'm not naive too think everything will be sorted by Brexit alone,once we have exited the EU the politicians in the UK might have to start earning their salaries instead of political point-scoring.

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:05 pm

UpTheBeehole wrote:I'd love to engage Ringo's self employed services, and then simply not pay him
Unbelievable. Yeah I'd love it if you used absolutely anyone's self employed services and simply didn't pay them..... And they came round and smashed your teeth in and you had to pay a very expensive Dentist to rebuild your horrible little face.
These 4 users liked this post: bpgburn RingoMcCartney ClaretMoffitt Damo

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I don't think anyone is in any doubt that we have to leave the EU after the vote, but its how we leave and what bits we keep are the issue.

There's lot of discussion about exactly 'Leave' voters voted for and, like Remain voters, lots of them will have no idea what they voted for but I think it's a good bet no-one voted for effectively remaining subject to all the EU's constraints and rules with no opportunity (limited as it seemed to those of a 'Leave' disposition) to influence them.

That sounds more like a 'Remain' vote.
Last edited by thatdberight on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Healeywoodclaret wrote:Unbelievable. Yeah I'd love it if you used absolutely anyone's self employed services and simply didn't pay them..... And they came round and smashed your teeth in and you had to pay a very expensive Dentist to rebuild your horrible little face.
Not great with analogies, are you?
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

LeadBelly
Been Liked: 1007 times
Has Liked: 2048 times

Post by LeadBelly » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:18 pm

"NIBIRU 'CAN'T BE STOPPED': Global apocalypse 'still coming' despite Planet X no show"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/88 ... uval-Ovadi

"The Nibiru or Planet X system was supposed to pass Earth yeseterday, triggering earthquakes and volcanoes after switching the poles because of its vast gravitational force, if an array of apocalyptical prophets are to be believed.
However, the latest predicted Nibiru doomsday event came and went without incident.
Previous doom deadlines in October and September also passed with no sign of the alleged star system entering our solar system.
Surely, this will kill off the myth once and for all and the doom mongers will retreat eating humble pie?
Unfortunately not. In a video on his YouTube channel Sky Watcher Matt Rogers he produced a series of images of sunsets, in which he continued to claim the "Nibiru system's presence in our solar system was evident by a pink haze"."

"...As we near the end of 2017, he continues to slowly back pedal from his prediction dates, but without saying he got it wrong...."

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Keeping the UK together and stopping the Irish border escalating out of control is a "remain" vote?

The other two things are what Norway has, and they are not in the EU.

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Seriously was the huge divorce bill thought through by anybody? Probably not. Remainers thought there was no possibility of the Referendum vote being in favour of leaving.

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2269 times

Post by dsr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:57 pm

UpTheBeehole wrote:I'd love to engage Ringo's self employed services, and then simply not pay him
That's quite a good analogy, actually. Because you're absolutely right, if you use the services of someone who's self-employed, and then decide it's time the arrangement ends, then you sit down and work out how much you have to pay for services rendered so far.

And then you move on and the self-employed person tells you how much is in his budget for the next few years' expenses, and you start to negotiate how much of that you should pay ... :D

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm

SammyBoy wrote:some people never get past a mental/emotional age of about 15 :roll:
Too right.
Imagine being silly enough to accuse someone on a messageboard of being unemployed because they have a different opinion than your own

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Hipper wrote:RM in his current mode reminds of a fellow that lives near me.

I voted 'remain' although I don't pretend I know all there is to know on the subject, or indeed that I'm 'right'. He voted to leave. On the day the result was announced he came up to me and said 'you were wrong' whilst adopting a goal scored celebrating posture.

I just thought 'what a nutter' and walked off.
Did it occur to you that he too walked off, and perhaps thought "what a humourless loser"?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:52 pm

Bugger. I've been rumbled! :?

Like shooting fish in a barrel old bean! ;)

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:59 pm

dsr wrote:That's quite a good analogy, actually. Because you're absolutely right, if you use the services of someone who's self-employed, and then decide it's time the arrangement ends, then you sit down and work out how much you have to pay for services rendered so far.

And then you move on and the self-employed person tells you how much is in his budget for the next few years' expenses, and you start to negotiate how much of that you should pay ... :D
Utter garbage.

Employing a self employed person is nothing like the UKs relationship with the EU.

The UK has been a net contributor to the EU to the tune of billions of pounds for decades! How is that anything like employing a self employed guy? Unless he's given you a load of dosh while he's been at yours!

And once you've finished with his services why do you have any responsibility what so ever for his expenses for the next few years!!!!!???? He's self employed!!!!???

If you really do know somebody who's self employed on the same basis as the UKs relationship with the EU. Give me his number and I'll use his "services" till I inevitably become a billionaire!

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dsr

Post by dsr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:02 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Utter garbage.

Employing a self employed person is nothing like the UKs relationship with the EU.

The UK has been a net contributor to the EU to the tune of billions of pounds for decades. How is that anything like employing a self employed guy?
(psst - it was Beehole's analogy, and I was taking the mick out of it. Whoosh.) :roll:

Stacky_claret
Been Liked: 76 times
Has Liked: 224 times

Post by Stacky_claret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Not all good news today though ?
I'm sure I heard on the raduo that easy jet profits were hit by 100 million due to the drop in the value of sterling

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:12 pm

dsr wrote:(psst - it was Beehole's analogy, and I was taking the mick out of it. Whoosh.) :roll:
Fair enough fella. Hold my hand up if I jumped the gun. ;)

Cirrus_Minor
Been Liked: 1164 times
Has Liked: 1300 times

Post by Cirrus_Minor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 pm

But we will be getting £350 million a week for the national health service ....won't we?

We have our country back now...apparently.

What, we have to pay how many billions!

BabylonClaret
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 619 times

Post by BabylonClaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Fair enough fella. Hold my hand up if I jumped the gun. ;)
No surprises there then.

Brexiteer posts inflammatory brexit crowing topic and complains when he starts an argument.

FFS you won. Shut the **** up

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:24 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:The very fact that Brexit hasn't actually happened yet should be an indicator as to how exactly it's effecting us in the immediate sense. I.E - it isn't really.

Pro's and Con's will only be quantifiable years and years after everything has been sorted out.

All this point scoring is just childish balls for political point scoring, remoaners vs brexiteers etc.

Good read though. 10/10

This.

Its why I've largely stopped posting about the matter.

claretinkorea
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 70 times

Post by claretinkorea » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 pm

I agree with ClaretandJew, it really isn't worth waving snippets of news 'supporting' one argument or another in each others faces just yet. The defining point being that Brexit hasn't happened yet. From an academic perspective this discussion would be a good one to reopen in 2 or 3 years from now at the earliest. Not that I am complaining about the entertainment value of this thread though!

SammyBoy

Post by SammyBoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Damo wrote:Too right.
Imagine being silly enough to accuse someone on a messageboard of being unemployed because they have a different opinion than your own
If it makes you feel any better it’s nothing to do with him having a different opinion, I genuinely can’t see how someone with that personality could be gainfully employed. However, like so many other cyber warriors he’s probably nothing like this offline.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:25 pm

BabylonClaret wrote:No surprises there then.

Brexiteer posts inflammatory brexit crowing topic and complains when he starts an argument.

FFS you won. Shut the **** up
"Inflammatory"!? Really!? Great news for manufacturing is "inflammatory" now is it!? The economic masochism and self loathing has reached new lows!

Complaining?! I'm not.

Thanks for the advice on shutting the **** up. I'll not take it, if that's ok with you.

But nobodys stopping you taking your own.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:29 pm

SammyBoy wrote:If it makes you feel any better it’s nothing to do with him having a different opinion, I genuinely can’t see how someone with that personality could be gainfully employed. However, like so many other cyber warriors he’s probably nothing like this offline.
:lol: :lol:

Dejavu
Been Liked: 55 times
Has Liked: 36 times

Post by Dejavu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:51 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:More fantastic news! Proving the 17.4 million brits knew what they were doing when they voted to get out of the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... 8-cbi-says" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The best since 1988!!!! Brilliant news!!!
No doubt Scottish people will be buying lots of cheap booze before their minimum price per unit comes in and that is exactly what is happening here. Just about every "expert" is predicting major problems for the UK economy when we finally leave the EU.

We are turning our backs on the largest trading block in the world and "Little Englanders" like you are the root cause of the s££tstorm that is gonna hit this country if this mindless, xenophobic, ill informed race to the bottom isn't reversed.

upanatem
Been Liked: 80 times
Has Liked: 96 times

Post by upanatem » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:59 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:More fantastic news! Proving the 17.4 million brits knew what they were doing when they voted to get out of the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... 8-cbi-says" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The best since 1988!!!! Brilliant news!!!
Top cast, Ringo. Every credit. Brilliant read.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:43 pm

The reality

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:The reality

Same thing happens in the US. The right regularly vote against their interests. Republican states are the most reliant on federal funds which are mostly provided by Democratic states. Yet it's the Republican states that are all about reducing the amount of revenue the federal government receives. Obamacare is another example of this too. Republican states are the ones which have the most uninsured poor people yet it's those states who want Republicans to repeal it.

The left in the US are getting pretty sick of poor conservatives sabotaging themselves, so it wouldn't surprise me if poor conservatives here and up being looked down upon in much the same way if they continue to vote against themselves.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:13 pm

EU27 appears to be standing firm re. passporting rights, which puts paid to the ridiculous notion that 'they need us more than we need them'. That's a multi-billion pound industry right there which makes up a huge part of our economy. I couldn't at all blame Londoners if they felt in the mood to secede from the UK, to be perfectly honest. They and their livelihoods appear to be in thrall of the Ringos of this country.

SammyBoy

Post by SammyBoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Same thing happens in the US. The right regularly vote against their interests.
I know this situation all too well. A family member of mine is a recent graduate doing a PGCE in PE at a school in Manchester, and on the whole they're fairly disinterested in politics. In the run up to the summer GE I spent the last week of the campaign patiently explaining that the Tories are bad news for the education budget, that the education budget influences how many teaching positions there are, which consequently will directly affect them. I also referenced how several of my teacher friends absolutely loathe the Tories and particularly Michael Gove for his tenure as Secretary of State for Education, and on the whole think I did a decent job of making my point.

The day after the election I asked who they voted for and their reply was 'the Conservatives'. Utterly bamboozled I enquired why and was told (IIRC) that it was due to an unconfirmed report that Corbyn had hesitated on whether he'd authorise a shoot to kill response to a hypothetical terror attack (does the PM even make those decisions?).

Needless to say I won't be wasting my breath next time.
This user liked this post: If it be your will

dsr

Post by dsr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if poor conservatives here and up being looked down upon in much the same way if they continue to vote against themselves.
Do you think you're the only one at the moment?

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:50 am

Spiral wrote:EU27 appears to be standing firm re. passporting rights, which puts paid to the ridiculous notion that 'they need us more than we need them'. That's a multi-billion pound industry right there which makes up a huge part of our economy. I couldn't at all blame Londoners if they felt in the mood to secede from the UK, to be perfectly honest. They and their livelihoods appear to be in thrall of the Ringos of this country.
Wait a minute, haven't you just described democracy? Great when it works for you isn't it.

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:13 am

SammyBoy wrote:I know this situation all too well. A family member of mine is a recent graduate doing a PGCE in PE at a school in Manchester, and on the whole they're fairly disinterested in politics. In the run up to the summer GE I spent the last week of the campaign patiently explaining that the Tories are bad news for the education budget, that the education budget influences how many teaching positions there are, which consequently will directly affect them. I also referenced how several of my teacher friends absolutely loathe the Tories and particularly Michael Gove for his tenure as Secretary of State for Education, and on the whole think I did a decent job of making my point.

The day after the election I asked who they voted for and their reply was 'the Conservatives'. Utterly bamboozled I enquired why and was told (IIRC) that it was due to an unconfirmed report that Corbyn had hesitated on whether he'd authorise a shoot to kill response to a hypothetical terror attack (does the PM even make those decisions?).

Needless to say I won't be wasting my breath next time.
Perhaps try just once more, and then give up.

HatfieldClaret
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by HatfieldClaret » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:03 am

Well I've just gone through the Hertfordshire results for the referendum and Herts was a Leave vote. Only 2 constituencies voted remain.
Will need to double check, hope there's no fake news in that graph.