Has anybody decided to lose weight this year?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Re: Has anybody decided to lose weight this year?

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Edited.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Inchy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:30 pm

I weigh myself daily. When I was going nuts on the diet in jan and feb I lost two stone. Some days I weighed more, some less, but the overall trend was going down.

Don’t see the harm in weighing yourself daily, unless you have a f*ck it attitude after a couple of unexpected readings.

1968claret
Been Liked: 504 times
Has Liked: 635 times

Post by 1968claret » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Clearly the way to lose weight is not spend your time arguing on a message board on the best way to lose weight. Instead get out and do some real exercise:)

Oh, and only eat Dust!

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Edited.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Just to add....

I work on a gastroenterology ward. Many of the patients suffer from absorption issues. Weight loss is a serious issue, as is fluid retention. We weigh our patients daily.

If a patient loses or gains 1kg overnight it’s clearly fluid. That generally fluctuates but what the doctors are looking for is a trend.

You could say if your dieting for 2 years why weigh yourself weekly? It can fluctuate. Do it monthly instead.

It really doesn’t matter. As long as the overall trend is going In the right direction it doesn’t matter.

Also eat less rubbish, drink less alcohol and any tubster like me can lose weight. Get to average size and it may take some exercise to lose a bit more. It really isn’t complicated or worth debating about.

Getting too scientific is almost like looking for an excuse for things not working. Just eat less calories and you are certain to lose weight
Last edited by Inchy on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Falcon

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:42 pm

FactualFrank wrote:Jim, you can think you're doing well and then be so annoyed after like a run or a long walk, or a trip to the gym and you think, "How the hell do I weigh more after walking what feels like the entire length of the M1". It just makes you feel like you've done everything you can and be so annoyed that you've actually put weight on. I've done it enough times but when you do it weekly it just gives you a balanced view.

Seriously it doesn’t, didn’t bother me. I can weight as much as 7lbs more or less a day. That will be fluid related and I know that. I just look at the overall trend and I get a better trend if I weigh myself daily.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Edited.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:48 pm

Edited.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Surely a more accurate trend would use daily weights because you have more data to compare too?
This user liked this post: clarethomer

clarethomer
Been Liked: 946 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by clarethomer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:01 pm

Inchy wrote:Surely a more accurate trend would use daily weights because you have more data to compare too?
]

Just agree with him and make him happy.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Edited.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Edited.

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:10 pm

FactualFrank wrote:Exactly - the overall trend. Which you get a better idea from over a week, than daily. Because daily would have more ups and downs than a girls' knickers on her wedding night.

Stick to what you say and mix it with weekly weighins and you're sorted. Maybe twice a week - before and after the weekend.
A really bizarre way to sum up these posts. To suggest that less readings gives you a better understanding of trend is really not justifiable at all.

I don't know why the two of you can't see that different people will require different methods of motivation and self-motivation which only they can understand. To many people (me included) clarethomer's long list of formulae like; 1 kg of carb-adjusted dairy biomass = 30 calories = (12 watts - 2 megatons) / 4 cubic inches just reads as F*** THIS - WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE? To some others, scrutinising that level of detail will be what gives them the motivation to keep engaged.

On the other hand with frequency of weighing, some people can take the knock of the bad week where natural fluctuations cancel out the hard work; others needs to know that, just because the usual Friday night weigh-in was bad, doesn't mean they're not heading in the right direction. To others, daily weighing simply means you're thinking about the "diet" all the time which means thinking about food which results in failure eventually.

clarethomer

Post by clarethomer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:11 pm

Sorry - why do I need to email you?

I have nothing to say to you in private and kind of defeats the purpose of a message board.

You are just showing yourself up now with your blinkered view and petulant responses to anyone who doesn't agree. .

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Edited.

clarethomer

Post by clarethomer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:18 pm

thatdberight wrote:A really bizarre way to sum up these posts. To suggest that less readings gives you a better understanding of trend is really not justifiable at all.

I don't know why the two of you can't see that different people will require different methods of motivation and self-motivation which only they can understand. To many people (me included) clarethomer's long list of formulae like; 1 kg of carb-adjusted dairy biomass = 30 calories = (12 watts - 2 megatons) / 4 cubic inches just reads as F*** THIS - WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE? To some others, scrutinising that level of detail will be what gives them the motivation to keep engaged.

On the other hand with frequency of weighing, some people can take the knock of the bad week where natural fluctuations cancel out the hard work; others needs to know that, just because the usual Friday night weigh-in was bad, doesn't mean they're not heading in the right direction. To others, daily weighing simply means you're thinking about the "diet" all the time which means thinking about food which results in failure eventually.
I get why you may feel that way - I have no issue with people not wanting to know the detail - hence why my original response to this was a very much simplified approach to weight loss which will achieve results.

I posted that with my approach weighing daily was what I saw success from but Frank for some reason has spent every post from my post telling the world that my view and anyone else who disagrees with him is wrong. Its not about being right or wrong, there is science and there is factual franks approach.

His approach appears to only work when there are no funerals or other life events that come along and takes a common sense approach of only getting you to weigh yourself on one day when he knows weight can fluctuate daily. He must know that the day he weighs himself is his body's day for not fluctuating.

He's the one with braincells on here as he has pointed out that anyone who doesnt agree with him shouldnt post on here or has less than 3 braincells.

I apologise to anyone else if my detail has been too much information - as you say some will find it useful, some wont. The very great thing is that if you did take the time to follow what I said, you could reach for the chocolate daily - as I do :)

clarethomer

Post by clarethomer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:19 pm

FactualFrank wrote:I knew we'd get there in the end. It took a while, but we did get there ;)

And all I had to do was reply. Some people, eh?
what you on about? You’re an idiot. Good luck in your weight loss frank.
Last edited by clarethomer on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

starting_11
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by starting_11 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:27 pm

clarethomer wrote:what you on about? Your an idiot. Good luck in your weight loss frank.
"YOUR" an idiot. Lol.

:D
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:29 pm

Edited.

taio
Been Liked: 3244 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:36 pm

FactualFrank wrote:It's "you're" you thick two hat. Email is still there if you're ever feeling brave enough. All I want to do is discuss my next blog post on losing weight. I thought you'd be able to help?
FactualFrank wrote:I'd prefer to discuss this in person. I like to chat to people about things like this and then write about it. Disagreeing about things online is often a bit pointless. Email me: lovelyfacts6@gmail.com and just let me know your number and we can sort something out.
lovelyfacts6@gmail.com reported as spam127 times, discovered Mar 10, 2018, last activity Mar 26, 2018 21:42:18.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Edited.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

clarethomer

Post by clarethomer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Yep, that’s me a thick two hat...one grammatical error. That’s me told.

You clearly don’t agree with my approach to weight loss so why am I going to email you to help you with your work when your view is the only view you will listen to?

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Edited.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:48 pm

starting_11 wrote:"YOUR" an idiot. Lol.
:D
And he's asking us to take him seriously. I've seen slimmer workhouse butties!

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:10 am

Edited.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

taio
Been Liked: 3244 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:13 am

FactualFrank wrote:Of course - the website gets over 100,000 visits a day which we reply to automatically with people wanting to write for the website. Over 12 years, 127 is like throwing a deckchair off the Titanic.

But you're not the sharpest tool in the box are you? And the fact you've shat your pants and felt the need to look this up tells me all I need to know. Always looking for people such as yourself who are in need of an extra income.
Just curious as to why you were repeatedly trying to bait him into emailing you, you freak. If your blogs in any way resemble the utter bullsh1t you write on here im surprised you've had 127 hits in 12 years.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3803 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:29 am

FactualFrank wrote:So we're agreed then? :-D

You said weigh yourself daily and then said expect fluctuations. I've a better idea - weigh yourself once a week. Weighing yourself daily has been shown to be a psychological nightmare. People think after the 10 mile run the day before, that it's made no difference and then think, "Feck it" - it has more downsides to up to do it so often. Weigh yourself weekly - sensible.

Definitely a case of agree to disagree. But for those reading the thread - don't take what he says as gospel. There's more holes in it than a pound of Swiss cheese.
Weigh yourself once a week while trying to lose weight? that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever read. What next? ''the earth is flat, I read it on the internet''.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:36 am

KRBFC wrote:Weigh yourself once a week while trying to lose weight? that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever read. What next? ''the earth is flat, I read it on the internet''.
https://www.jillianmichaels.com/blog/we ... y-on-track" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbodyblog/ ... f-everyday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I educate the ill-educated.

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:37 am

clarethomer wrote:The very great thing is that if you did take the time to follow what I said, you could reach for the chocolate daily - as I do :)
I agree, and I do have at least one treat per day, but (and to each his own), to me it's just not that complicated. It's really simple. It's not easy, but it is simple with no need to go overboard on the stats.

* Eat less than you were doing. Eat it more slowly. Drink plenty of water-based drinks.
* Exercise brings its own rewards which are important but most people can't exercise enough to make a significant contribution to weight loss - you can't justify the Mars Bar because you walked to the bus stop.
* Veg is good. Fruit is good - but not as good as veg. You'll be fed up of veg long before you've had too many calories.
* Take it easy on the staples; bread will quickly undo all your good work.
* Being peckish isn't "starving". Put it down.
* Count the calories roughly but honestly. Start by going for 2,000 a day if you're a bloke. If you can't count them honestly to yourself - give up, you're not really interested. You'll just make yourself unhappy and still not lose the weight.
* Have the treat. Every day if you want. If you're serious and numerate you'll know what's an acceptable treat (a Mars Bar at 200 calories) and what's not (a triple-choca-mocca-crodoughuffin that's got 800)
* If you're repeatedly not losing weight with what you've done, cut out more calories no matter how hard done by you feel.

The real issue and the one I've always struggled with is to decouple the weight loss from the change in eating habits. The desired outcome is to end up with sustainable eating habits; the weight loss is only a temporary side-effect. That's the winner if you can do that because if you get the eating habits changed, the rest takes care of itself.

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:24 am

I don’t get why someone who weighs themself every day is wrong just because frank finds weighing himself weekly works, or not as the case may be.

Either weekly or daily, it doesn’t really matter. It’s what ever works from you. From a scientific base I think daily is better because you get a more accurate trend. Psychologically weekly may Work better for some people.

Ultimately it’s all pointless. The best way to judge it is by seeing that shirt fit well when it hasn’t for years. Or moving the belt down a hole or two.

I have had people who I haven’t seen in a few months tell me I look like I have lost weight. That’s better psycholically than a number on the scales.

Questioning people’s intelligence on a stupid subjective arguement really is baffling. As is the amount of “edited” posts
These 2 users liked this post: chekhov Alanstevensonsgloves

chekhov
Been Liked: 807 times
Has Liked: 1526 times

Post by chekhov » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:24 am

Yes, some strange goings on on this thread.
Anyway, I've been learning recently that the best way to lose weight is to simply cut out sugar and refined carbohydrates (white bread, rice and pasta). If you do that, you can eat a high protein, high fat diet with impunity. Basically there's no need to worry about calories as one calorie of sugar cannot be compared with one calorie of fat (fat and sugar are treated completely different by the body).
Check out Gary Taubes on youtube, he's got plenty of interesting things to say on the subject.

Roosterbooster
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 362 times

Post by Roosterbooster » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:03 am

chekhov wrote:Yes, some strange goings on on this thread.
Anyway, I've been learning recently that the best way to lose weight is to simply cut out sugar and refined carbohydrates (white bread, rice and pasta). If you do that, you can eat a high protein, high fat diet with impunity. Basically there's no need to worry about calories as one calorie of sugar cannot be compared with one calorie of fat (fat and sugar are treated completely different by the body).
Check out Gary Taubes on youtube, he's got plenty of interesting things to say on the subject.
Don’t cut out sugar / carbs entirely though. The brain uses glucose as it’s fuel source. In extreme conditions (ie starvation) it will break down other substances to produce ketone bodies, but this should only be an extreme measure, like being stranded in the desert. Our glycogen (carbohydrate which easily breaks down into glucose) stores are actually quite short-term, and need to be topped up on a fairly regular basis

chekhov
Been Liked: 807 times
Has Liked: 1526 times

Post by chekhov » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:32 am

Roosterbooster wrote:Don’t cut out sugar / carbs entirely though. The brain uses glucose as it’s fuel source. In extreme conditions (ie starvation) it will break down other substances to produce ketone bodies, but this should only be an extreme measure, like being stranded in the desert. Our glycogen (carbohydrate which easily breaks down into glucose) stores are actually quite short-term, and need to be topped up on a fairly regular basis
I would have thought however that it would be pretty difficult to cut out carbs entirely even if you really tried. If you stick to wholegrain bread, rice and pasta for example I would imagine you'd still get the carbohydrates but in a much healthier form. Having said that I'm no expert on the subject and you sound like you know what you're talking about.

Roosterbooster
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 362 times

Post by Roosterbooster » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Yep. It’s very difficult to cut out carbs altogether, but some people do try, and can get quite close (ie a diet of meat, eggs, cheese, certain veg). Wholegrains are a sensible way to take carbs on board. It’s all about balance. A common ratio quoted is 50/30/20. 50% calories from carbs. 30% from fats. 20% from protein

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Another 2 lbs gone. Doddle is this

Hipper
Been Liked: 1177 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Hipper » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Roosterbooster wrote:Yep. It’s very difficult to cut out carbs altogether, but some people do try, and can get quite close (ie a diet of meat, eggs, cheese, certain veg). Wholegrains are a sensible way to take carbs on board. It’s all about balance. A common ratio quoted is 50/30/20. 50% calories from carbs. 30% from fats. 20% from protein
One version of this is the Ketone Diet (Keto for short).

The principle behind it is that your body will adapt to running on fat instead of sugars. Running on sugars means you employ Insulin to break it down and proponents claim that is not the way our bodies were evolved to work. Over the time the constant use of carbohydrates (particularly sugars and starches) will lead to the body over producing insulin (which breaks down carbohydrates) and that will lead to insulin resistance (you produce enough insulin but the cells cannot use it), which is what type 2 diabetes is.

Getting energy almost entirely from fat will reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, and even reverse the issue if you have it. It is also claimed that the ketone diet can reduce epilepsy, cancer (the theory being that cancer cells feed on carbohydrates but not fat), and a lot of other stuff.

The background to this is that forty years ago the powers that be got it wrong in saying we should cut out saturated fats and still eat sugar. Check out Ancel Keys and John Yudkin. Keys blamed saturated fat, Yudkin said sugar and was vilified because of this.

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 am

**Warning the following my contain images some find disturbing**

Finally got to target weight, after falling off the wagon more times than I dare to count.
A couple of health issues kicked my arse back into gear.
If I can remain here and not adjust my lifestyle too much, I'll be happy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180517-065813.png
Screenshot_20180517-065813.png (409.7 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
This user liked this post: Inchy

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 am

Well done MACCA.

I started on New Year’s Day at 14stone 1

I am now 12 stone and aiming to get to 11 and a half in 4 weeks.

Tbh it’s not been that difficult. I work 12 hours days and often only get a 10 min break so I eat very little at work. I have done zero exercise to achieve this

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 am

Inchy wrote:Well done MACCA.

I started on New Year’s Day at 14stone 1

I am now 12 stone and aiming to get to 11 and a half in 4 weeks.

Tbh it’s not been that difficult. I work 12 hours days and often only get a 10 min break so I eat very little at work. I have done zero exercise to achieve this
I work from home, where the biccy tin, crisp cupboard and fridge get passed a dozen times a day.

But I've got into a routine making my meals in the morning and have a couple of light nights exercise just to help me a long.
The lighter nights and warmer weather helps me I find. Happy to eat salads, and go for evening walks.

The big test will to see if I'm still here in July :lol:

** this weight, not still alive

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 297 times

Post by deanothedino » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 am

Roosterbooster wrote:Yep. It’s very difficult to cut out carbs altogether, but some people do try, and can get quite close (ie a diet of meat, eggs, cheese, certain veg). Wholegrains are a sensible way to take carbs on board. It’s all about balance. A common ratio quoted is 50/30/20. 50% calories from carbs. 30% from fats. 20% from protein
50 years ago 50% of calories from carbs would have been classed as a high carb diet. It does depend on what carbs they are though, 50% of low-gi carbs is fine - 50% of high-gi carbs, is more likely to cause issues.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Yeah, I decided to try back in June after hitting a new record high for me.

Joined Man Vs Fat for that season and we've just finished at the end of Sept.
New season has just started this week.

In the first season, 15 weeks, I've gone from 21st 4 down to 19 st 7, dropped 2 t-shirt sizes and lost 7cm round the waist.

I'm 6ft 3, so I could 'carry' the weight well, but I clearly wasn't healthy.
My target weight is 16 stone.

First game in June and I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest, by the end of Sept I was doing a passable impression of a winger, whilst also getting back to my defensive position.
My league team wear red, so Claret is close enough.

I've also represented the Oxford league in the first National tournament, we got to the final and unfortunately lost.
My team for the tournament wore black so the perfect excuse to buy the black away shirt...

If I can finish in the top 10 of weight losers in my league I can be picked for a trip to St George's Park.
FB_IMG_1539798869397.jpg
FB_IMG_1539798869397.jpg (188.07 KiB) Viewed 2236 times

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6490 times
Has Liked: 2917 times

Post by Steve1956 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Hey GIADJ....it looks like Sidney is in your weight loss group as well :D
These 2 users liked this post: Rick_Muller GodIsADeeJay81

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 2000 times
Has Liked: 1147 times

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Doing Keto right now. 7 weeks in and I love it. Better for men than women. The great thing I find is that I am rarely hungry (have bacon eggs and sausage for breakfast everyday). My tip is dont worry about the weight loss ( although I am happy with mine) but take photos prior to starting and then take new ones say every month. You will be shocked at the results. Wish this diet had been around 40 years ago.

jdrobbo
Been Liked: 4842 times
Has Liked: 947 times

Post by jdrobbo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Great stuff folks.

Got down from 13 to 12 stones.

Currently 12’2 but now running 20-22 minute 5ks consistently and an as fit as I’ve ever been.

Keep it up!

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:12 pm

I am about 12,4 at the moment down from 14,10 in January. Don’t think I can lose anymore without looking like I’m on drugs and I would have to really cut out anything nice and alcohol.

Done it by eating very little at work and cycling

Falcon
Been Liked: 894 times
Has Liked: 1172 times

Post by Falcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Down from 16st10 to 15st6 since August.

Combination of more exercise and less calories.

Target weight 13st3 so a way to go yet, but a good start. Just hope I can find the willpower to keep up the running & cycling over the winter (and not put on too much weight during the gluttonous Christmas party season).

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:12 pm

How are you all doing with this?

I've just started my 3rd season of Man Vs Fat.
I didn't do overly well with the weight loss last season so I've also joined a gym to help shed the weight.

Just need to work on the dietary side of it now.

Since last Monday I've lost 1.2 kgs, so that's a good start.

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:11 pm

I’m still on with it.

I’ve gone from 14.6 to 11.4 in a year.

Started by eating a lot less. Now I eat loads but exercise a lot. 2.5 hours a week of cardio at least. Feel Miles better for it. Signed up to do the fan dance in July so that should keep me at it

Still weighing myself almost daily to see the trend.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2175 times
Has Liked: 3110 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Been following the Slimming World diet, kinda even more strict than they say (basically cutting out all processed sugars, most carbs and all dairy)

It does make you end up having "normal" grub for breakfast rather than cereals and that, and lean meat like pork medallions and chicken are the order of the day, with skin on new pots and veg being typical thanks to a good canteen at work.

End result, so far, is a drop from 166kg to 153kg after 4 weeks or so, and generally feeling a lot more healthy. Long way to go but honestly, as i can eat sapples etc as much as i want within reason, im not missing crap grub and im seeing the benefit
This user liked this post: JohnMac

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Still not sorting out my dietary side of it :roll:

Bloke at my footy has lost 11kgs / 1.7 stone in 2-3 weeks but he's on the Keto diet.
Going to be interesting to see if he can maintain the lower weight when he stops the diet.