Today's jailed offenders

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Today's jailed offenders

Post by Blackrod » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Evil Falder apparently has a long no term girlfriend who is standing by him and will help rehabilitate him when released. I don't think she gets it and must be insane.

Scumbag Bennell what is the point of just having 15 years locked up.
This user liked this post: JarrowClaret

piston broke
Been Liked: 1448 times
Has Liked: 1229 times

Re: Today's jailed offenders

Post by piston broke » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:03 pm

Blackrod wrote:Scumbag Bennell what is the point of just having 15 years locked up.
I REALLY hope he doesn't live 15 years. So many grown men, now, and not one of them thought to go around and do him.
I can see why they say Paedos know how to pick their victims. My best thoughts go out to the innocents who are scarred for life.

mdd2
Been Liked: 1665 times
Has Liked: 701 times

Post by mdd2 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:05 pm

How can anyone be sentenced to longer in prison than those who murder people. 31 years is fine by me for this monster but we do need to make the punishment fit the crime and a 20 year sentence for murder, about 7 years for killing someone whilst drunk driving just doesn't seem correct to me if we are sentencing the likes of Bennell and Falder to over 30 years

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2167 times
Has Liked: 3100 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:13 pm

mdd2 wrote:How can anyone be sentenced to longer in prison than those who murder people. 31 years is fine by me for this monster but we do need to make the punishment fit the crime and a 20 year sentence for murder, about 7 years for killing someone whilst drunk driving just doesn't seem correct to me if we are sentencing the likes of Bennell and Falder to over 30 years
there would be a cumulative aspect due to the number of victims i'd imagine.

If you really want your blood pressure raising, look up sentences for financial crime vs violent/lethal crime. The establishment cares more for it's pounds and pence than its average citizen
This user liked this post: mdd2