Former Russian Spy attacked in the UK

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Sidney1st
Been Liked: 3548 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Former Russian Spy attacked in the UK

Post by Sidney1st » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:52 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/f ... ec353df166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attacked in Salisbury with an unknown substance and now in a critical condition in Salisbury hospital.

Surprised it took Putin so long to get round to this one.

Sarum
Been Liked: 123 times
Has Liked: 323 times

Re: Former Russian Spy attacked in the UK

Post by Sarum » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:22 am

By coincidence, early last week my wife and I had an evening meal in Zizzi's restaurant in Salisbury. There were only a couple of other tables with diners and I noticed a late middle aged man there, but nothing else of any note.

Last night I saw a photo of the Russian on the TV and straightaway had a feeling that I'd seen him somewhere recently, but couldn't think when as I don't go into Salisbury that much these days. Then as I went to bed I placed him: Zizzi's, the week before.

My wife returned late last night and was unaware of this emerging story. So I mentioned that I had a feeling we may have been sitting near him at Zizzi's last week. Now, this morning, I've just heard that Zizzi's has been closed as part of the police's investigation. Crikey.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6363 times
Has Liked: 8707 times

Post by IanMcL » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:13 pm

It wasn't me! I was still getting back from Spain! At least everyone knows where Salisbury is now!

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4068 times
Has Liked: 1853 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Confirmed it was a nerve agent.(BBC)

Now officially an attempted murder investigation.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Apparently the first person on the scene is seriously ill in hospital.

If they die then it automatically becomes a murder inquiry.

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Sarum wrote:By coincidence, early last week my wife and I had an evening meal in Zizzi's restaurant in Salisbury. There were only a couple of other tables with diners and I noticed a late middle aged man there, but nothing else of any note.

Last night I saw a photo of the Russian on the TV and straightaway had a feeling that I'd seen him somewhere recently, but couldn't think when as I don't go into Salisbury that much these days. Then as I went to bed I placed him: Zizzi's, the week before.

My wife returned late last night and was unaware of this emerging story. So I mentioned that I had a feeling we may have been sitting near him at Zizzi's last week. Now, this morning, I've just heard that Zizzi's has been closed as part of the police's investigation. Crikey.
Where theres blame theres a claim. Hows your stomach?

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2378 times
Has Liked: 3804 times

Post by JohnMac » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:31 am

Walked along that path and past those benches so many times over the years but that was a real near miss there Sarum :shock:
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Wile E Coyote
Been Liked: 2889 times
Has Liked: 1763 times

Post by Wile E Coyote » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:43 am

trading off spies, releases from prisons, exchanging double agents, then it culminates with serious and events on our town streets.
Police officer in critical condition , and passers by who were well intentioned trying to help in a situation they were mystified by.
Russia seems to be a putrid mess, and we in the west comply with the silly games to appease them
We are though eqaully complicit.UK is just as bad .
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

Wile E Coyote
Been Liked: 2889 times
Has Liked: 1763 times

Post by Wile E Coyote » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 am

or russian 's pies, never leave them on a plate whilst nipping off for a slash

kicker_conspiracy
Been Liked: 9 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by kicker_conspiracy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:43 am

Sarum, you should contact the authorities.

SalisburyClaret
Been Liked: 1104 times
Has Liked: 709 times

Post by SalisburyClaret » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:54 am

Sarum - sounds like you had a near miss - Police want to hear from people who ate at Zizzi or drank in the Bishop's Mill pub between 13:00 and 16:00 on Sunday afternoon.

Always best to avoid those weekend 2 4 1 deals!

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3338 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:27 am

Is it a near miss if you see someone who is involved in an incident a week later??
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:30 am

That did make me laugh (apologies to Sarum and Salisbury) thought its a bit too serious for that really.

Its pretty clear where this has come from, and its pretty clear that they won't stop doing it.

Not sure what we can do, but I would like all the Russian apologists to think about the PC whose in a critical condition in hospital.

mikeS
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Three people very seriously hurt in a public place on a sunday afternoon in what must have been a deliberate targetted attack on the former Russian chap and his daughter and a policeman. Allegedly other members of the russian's family have died in other tragic circumstance.
Hope they catch the terrorists that have done this pretty soon and that the three people involved recover and can identify these basatrds..

Sarum
Been Liked: 123 times
Has Liked: 323 times

Post by Sarum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm

This evening's local news is reporting that over 20 people have received hospital treatment for the possible effects of a nerve agent. Hopefully they, the targeted man and his daughter, and the police officer will all recover.

Had this attempted murder occurred on the previous Sunday in the same location then, yes, I would have been very much in the vicinity of that restaurant and park bench at around that time of day. (Shiver)

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2634 times
Has Liked: 6448 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:59 am

Forgive me for sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but I do find it strange that this has been announced now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43405686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Facilities like this don't just come off the back of an issue like in Salisbury, they are planned well in advance - is it just a coincidence that this facility was already planned and ready to announce, or was the "attack" a false flag" to get this to go through because of the "threat" from Russia?

UpTheBeehole
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 496 times

Post by UpTheBeehole » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:24 am

An interesting story in the Irish Times:
Unlikely that Vladimir Putin behind Skripal poisoning
Attack would have been counterproductive for Russia and jeopardise future spy swaps

British prime minister Theresa May put two scenarios to parliament on Monday. The attack on former British-Russian spy Sergei Skripal may have been planned directly by the Kremlin or that through lax scrutiny Russia allowed the nerve agent to fall into the wrong hands. The situation is more complicated than that.

The nerve agent called Novichok is a very deadly substance, eight times more powerful than its western equivalent known as VX. There are also indications that it could have been smuggled out of the former Soviet Union as far back as 1993.

In September of 1993 as The Irish Times Moscow correspondent I obtained a list of chemical and biological weapons, including Novichok, that were being produced by Russia as the successor state to the Soviet Union. I brought these documents to the recognised expert at the time Dr Thomas Stock of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).

Dr Stock’s reaction was that Russia immediately needed western financial help to stop Novichok and other chemical and biological agents being exported illegally by criminal elements. Western help arrived eventually but was it too late. The countries of the former Soviet Union, with the exception of the Baltic nations, were in chaos at the time.

There was money to be made in those days when inflation had reached 2,500 per cent in a single year. Those who became extremely rich by selling natural resources, military equipment or anything they could get their hands on became known as the Russian oligarchs, but not all the oligarchs were Russian. The main production plant for Novichok was in Uzbekistan.

It is also possible that Novichok has since been produced illegally. It is made from chemical elements which are harmless on their own but lethal when combined.

Theresa May’s first scenario, that the Kremlin was directly involved, seems unlikely. Skripal was in the UK as part of an official spy-swap deal with Russia. The only suggestion of suspicious activities on Skripal’s part has been a report in the Daily Telegraph that he was close to an unnamed person in the organisation run by Christopher Steele, who produced the dossier claiming Russia had compromising material on Donald Trump.

For President Vladimir Putin to have launched such a vicious attack would have been counterproductive as it would jeopardise any spy swaps in the future.

There have been comparisons made with the murder of Alexander Litvinenko, poisoned with polonium in London in 2006, but this took place under very different circumstances. Former Canadian ambassador to Russia and former high commissioner of Canada in London, Jeremy Kinsman, made this point clearly in a recent interview on Canadian TV.

Litvinenko was not in Britain on an official deal agreed between London and Moscow. He was also, unlike Skripal, involved in activities that were strongly disapproved of by Russia. The Kremlin had far greater reason to have Litvinenko eliminated than it had to launch an attack on Skripal, and this brings us to the oligarchs.

London has become the city of choice for those who have made vast fortunes following the fall of the Soviet Union and not all of them have been squeaky-clean model citizens. Boris Berezovsky, for example, who employed Litvinenko, had been a prime suspect in organising the murder of American journalist Paul Klebnikov. Forbes Magazine, Klebnikov’s employer, continues on its website to point the finger in Berezovsky’s direction. A former British diplomat has told me in private that giving Berezovsky asylum was considered a major mistake in UK diplomatic circles.

The anti-Putin Berezovsky died in mysterious circumstances not long after he had lost a court case against pro-Putin oligarch Roman Abramovich, owner of Chelsea FC. British police ruled that his death was suicide but there are those in Britain who believe, or want to believe, he was murdered.

The oligarchs have been welcomed in London financial circles because of the amount of their money. They have been welcomed too by May’s Conservative party, which, according to recent reports in the London Times and Daily Telegraph, has received donations of £820,000 from Russian sources. Chancellor Philip Hammond has refused to return the money because he did not want to tar the oligarchs “with Putin’s brush”.

Perhaps it is time to realise that if your country becomes a haven for dodgy people like Berezovsky then dodgy things are likely to happen.

Séamus Martin is a former Irish Times Moscow correspondent
https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/unli ... -1.3425736

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:32 am

If you want to read a lot of anti-Brexit stories, nows a good time to post on twitter because every single Russian bot is blaming everybody else but Russia for this.

SingaporeClarets
Been Liked: 43 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by SingaporeClarets » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:33 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43385998" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sidney1st
Been Liked: 3548 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Sidney1st » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 am

Rick_Muller wrote:Forgive me for sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but I do find it strange that this has been announced now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43405686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Facilities like this don't just come off the back of an issue like in Salisbury, they are planned well in advance - is it just a coincidence that this facility was already planned and ready to announce, or was the "attack" a false flag" to get this to go through because of the "threat" from Russia?

They've been doing work at Porton down for years on and off, making it bigger etc.
We've probably already built it, just hadn't announced it.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:38 am

Pretty fair assessment here, but interesting that we are going to seize oligarch cash

https://www.facebook.com/pestonitv/post ... 4601991608" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 am

Rick_Muller wrote:Forgive me for sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but I do find it strange that this has been announced now...

How much publicity do you think this new chemical weapons defence centre would have got without this nerve agent attack? Harly any, it think. So i doubt that the attack was a false flag just to push through something that no one would have cared about anyway.

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:47 am

Sidney1st wrote:They've been doing work at Porton down for years on and off, making it bigger etc.
We've probably already built it, just hadn't announced it.
I understand that Sid, part of the organisation I work for have facilities in the area - I just thought the timing of the announcement was extremely coincidental, hence highlighting it.

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:How much publicity do you think this new chemical weapons defence centre would have got without this nerve agent attack? Harly any, it think. So i doubt that the attack was a false flag just to push through something that no one would have cared about anyway.
Fair comment, unless of course there are political reasons for highlighting it

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:50 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Pretty fair assessment here, but interesting that we are going to seize oligarch cash

https://www.facebook.com/pestonitv/post ... 4601991608" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"British businesses with assets in Russia are anxious about how he might take revenge on them."

Like energy providers? If only we were listened to when we said years ago that we should invest heavily in renewables so as to not be so reliant on hostile countries for our fuel.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:53 am

Rick_Muller wrote:Fair comment, unless of course there are political reasons for highlighting it
Nimbyism, maybe. But it's a pretty extreme means to convince the locals that they should let them build it. Although it a tactic that might convince some Nimbyists to let us build wind turbines near them if we turned up at their homes with flame throwers and shouted "******* hot, isn't it?"

aggi
Been Liked: 2117 times

Post by aggi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:59 am

Given Porton Down has a budget upwards of £500m a year it's not that major an investment. As others have said it was probably already on the cards but, up until last week, announcing an investment in a chemical weapons research department wouldn't have been particularly popular. Now though it can be announced and make it look as if the government are doing something.

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:02 am

aggi wrote:Given Porton Down has a budget upwards of £500m a year it's not that major an investment. As others have said it was probably already on the cards but, up until last week, announcing an investment in a chemical weapons research department wouldn't have been particularly popular. Now though it can be announced and make it look as if the government are doing something.
That'll be it surely.

thanks to all for bringing me back from the brink of conspiracy theories ;)
This user liked this post: Sidney1st

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:08 am

Its too late Rick, you are hooked on them now.

You'll be liking Blue Labrador posts next
These 2 users liked this post: Sidney1st Rick_Muller

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:26 am

Livingstone on spy poisoning: 'There's easier ways to kill someone'
""Why use a chemical weapon that makes it definitely look as though Russia is behind this? There's many simpler and easier ways of killing someone."

Former mayor of London Ken Livingstone discusses the standoff between the UK and Russia over the poisoning of ex-double agent Sergey Skripal."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPKaze7o4HA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ........8.13
Comments:

"I agree with Livingstone's analysis, he makes a lot of sense."

"Totally agree. Something here is very very wrong"

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:41 am

That Ken Livingstone video does raise interesting questions - but again it is all wrapped up in political manoeuvrings

[I resisted the urge to like BlueLabs post... ;) ]

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:42 am

Ken Livingstone.

Now why would anti-Zionist and holocaust denier Bluelab be quoting him..........oh

LeadBelly
Been Liked: 1007 times
Has Liked: 2047 times

Post by LeadBelly » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:48 am

Comments:

"I agree with Livingstone's analysis, he makes a lot of sense."

"Totally agree. Something here is very very wrong"
Wow - fancy an RT source having pro-Russian, anti-UK comments on this (from all the Russian bots).
+
Is Livingstone capable of saying anything well-balanced and sensible nowadays? How many times did he mention Adolf?

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:51 am

Lancasterclaret....Are you still a holocaust denier with regard to the Bolshevik revolution in Russia and, the Holodomor in the Ukraine?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:55 am

Er no.

If you remember the conversation, it was whether or not it was a Jewish inspired holocaust (with you claiming it was, and me telling you that it wasn't)

You want to go down the road where I make you look like the nutter you are?

Feel free mate, I'm just about to start my lunch break.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:58 am

Port on Down was under threat a few years ago. Then there was a reversal and strengthening, by bringing other centres to Porton.

Most recently, we have had our local MP saying he had been successful in making Port on Down a science park.

This will not be new money. Just an element that fits the current need, so it looks like a new response.

Much of what is going on is way over the top. There is a hidden reason somewhere, which we don't yet know.

LeadBelly

Post by LeadBelly » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:02 pm

I'm not a big Guardian fan nowadays (though I still buy the paper Fri & Sat each week for sport & crosswords) but their analysis today is pretty good IMO.
"One possible motive for the attack was to provoke a diplomatic row with the UK. The Kremlin has a long-standing policy of testing western governments’ readiness to tolerate projections of Russian power overseas. An international spat can also whip up patriotic fervour in President Vladimir Putin’s domestic audience, since he is seeking re-election this weekend. By pushing back hard, the prime minister risks giving Mr Putin the reaction he wants. But treating the incident as anything less than an outrageous aggression looks weak. It signals that the use of a chemical weapon on British streets could somehow be excusable."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... roll-state

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:12 pm

For our resident Holoicaust Denier....Lancasterclaret

Education Time.....

INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime

Assessing the Grim Legacy of Soviet Communism ...... by Mark Weber

https://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Its not education time blue

I did Russian history 1917-1991 at University. I can't access the link due to it sending back an "invalid access code" but the Soviet Union was not run by Jews. The famines in Soviet Russia where a direct consequences of the Five Year Plans and the collectivisation policies of the Communist Party.

I'm assuming you will be tuning into Question Time tonight as its got someone on who shares all your views

https://twitter.com/daverich1/status/974251203818328065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:That did make me laugh (apologies to Sarum and Salisbury) thought its a bit too serious for that really.

Its pretty clear where this has come from, and its pretty clear that they won't stop doing it.

Not sure what we can do, but I would like all the Russian apologists to think about the PC whose in a critical condition in hospital.
It's espionage mate and these powers (ours included) don't really care who gets hurt. Our government can play as outraged as they want but I'll guarantee they have done similar things over the years and the Yanks definitely will have. They all play their games and the innocent are the ones who suffer. Unfortunately it has always been thus and never will change because all we ever know is what our government tells us and ALL governments lie, it's what they do.
We like to think that 'our' government (I use the term generically because it doesn't matter what nationality you are or where you live) are the 'good guys' and the foreign Johnny is always in the wrong but the truth is they are all power crazed, land hungry lunatics who will do 'whatever it takes' to get one over on the opposition. Do our government do what they do for the good of the country? No they do whatever it takes to keep in power and subsequently lie in order to do so. I'm not saying our government is particularly bad, it's better than a lot, but to think that Johnny foreigner is always the bad guy would be wide of the mark.
Of course all this doesn't excuse what has happened but to see May et al throwing their collective hands up in outrage is, to me, hypocritical in the extreme.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:22 pm

May in Salisbury today!
Perhaps this is a pre-arranged ploy by Putin and May. One to convincingly win his election and the other to get something other than her Albatross in the news!

Funny how Porton Down is just up the road!

LeadBelly

Post by LeadBelly » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:29 pm

"Funny how Porton Down is just up the road!"

Surely the location is because that's where the swapped former Russian Spy lived. If he'd lived in Halifax then the attack would've been in Halifax.

HatfieldClaret
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by HatfieldClaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:38 pm

IanMcL wrote:May in Salisbury today!
Perhaps this is a pre-arranged ploy by Putin and May. One to convincingly win his election and the other to get something other than her Albatross in the news!

Funny how Porton Down is just up the road!
Dare you to stand up in the chamber at the next council meeting and repeat that !!!! :shock:

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Agree , and since when has it been in the interest of the country to release the names of spy’s ? Makes no sense of all , more government spin to a gullible public
This user liked this post: IanMcL

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:43 pm

HatfieldClaret wrote:Dare you to stand up in the chamber at the next council meeting and repeat that !!!! :shock:
I have probably said worse!

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 pm

The policeman is ok. Outpatient now.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:46 pm

aggi wrote:Given Porton Down has a budget upwards of £500m a year it's not that major an investment. As others have said it was probably already on the cards but, up until last week, announcing an investment in a chemical weapons research department wouldn't have been particularly popular. Now though it can be announced and make it look as if the government are doing something.
If we were an emerging nation or a third world country the 'west' would be demanding to inspect this 'chemical weapons factory' or are we exempt because we ARE the west? What makes us 'better' than other nations or is it because we are the good old Brits.
Political hypocrisy is alive and well and living in Britain.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Perhaps the Russkys have supplied the antidote. They survive and the under funded NHS under May is shown to be world class.

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Lancasterclaret
"... but the Soviet Union was not run by Jews......"
Mark Weber:

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia’s Early Soviet Regime! During Which 20+ Million Russians Died!

" A Taboo Subject
Although officially Jews have never made up more than five percent of the country’s total population,5 they played a highly disproportionate and probably decisive role in the infant Bolshevik regime, effectively dominating the Soviet government during its early years. Soviet historians, along with most of their colleagues in the West, for decades preferred to ignore this subject. The facts, though, cannot be denied.

With the notable exception of Lenin (Vladimir Ulyanov), most of the leading Communists who took control of Russia in 1917-20 were Jews. Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein) headed the Red Army and, for a time, was chief of Soviet foreign affairs. Yakov Sverdlov (Solomon) was both the Bolshevik party’s executive secretary and — as chairman of the Central Executive Committee — head of the Soviet government. Grigori Zinoviev (Radomyslsky) headed the Communist International (Comintern), the central agency for spreading revolution in foreign countries. Other prominent Jews included press commissar Karl Radek (Sobelsohn), foreign affairs commissar Maxim Litvinov (Wallach), Lev Kamenev (Rosenfeld) and Moisei Uritsky......
Contemporary Voices of Warning
Well-informed observers, both inside and outside of Russia, took note at the time of the crucial Jewish role in Bolshevism. Winston Churchill, for one, warned in an article published in the February 8, 1920, issue of the London Illustrated Sunday Herald that Bolshevism is a “worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality.” The eminent British political leader and historian went on to write:

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate, Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek — all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combatting Counter-Revolution [the Cheka] has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses....
https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2 ... et-regime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:07 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/sali ... ed-kingdom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry to break real news to you bunch of utter nutters.........