The Syrian Irish Canterbury marriage

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

The Syrian Irish Canterbury marriage

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:02 pm

They have a new 'King' to take them back to their holy land, his name is Nbile. He is the procreation of an Irish farmer architect and a Syrian from Austria. His mother is a follower of Sahaja Yoga found by an ugly bitch. It comes from India. They are attempting to claim oil as the soul of bile nile as worshippers of the black of media psyche with an electric construct.

The black thumb on the 4th plinth and David Shrigley's wooden life model and armadillo pisstake of the Scottish shipping industry another hate jibe of the our holy green land.

The mother's name is Fifi and she has aspirations for Nbile to be poet Next Black. They've made a sculpture in Canterbury of Chaucer and it is entirely black. The are worshippers of oil because they think it is the source of what all life is condensed.

Anish Kappoor is searching for the ultimate black colour.

Nbile down the isle of Canterbury cathedral the ultimate victory of the moors over TT.

It was Solihull motors it's now Solihull Moors.

Humber Imperial mint to some sucher.

Chris Packham is part of the pacman project to claim England as a nature reserve for blacks in return. Black springwatch.

conyoviejo
Been Liked: 2491 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Re: The Syrian Irish Canterbury marriage

Post by conyoviejo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Chris Blackham .

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:07 pm

It's the scorpion sting to foul the blue water, jealous of the TT race and the spoke symbol. See we have the water and the well and the green and the oil and the green and pleasant land and the cow's milk.
Last edited by Pstotto on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Contact

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:13 pm

The mohammedan's by their 'faith' are claiming one true God for themselves for other purposes. The Jehovah's witnesses are not in the picture of their books because they are using technology and clothes and packaged food but making out they don't accept help in accidents or law and order.

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:16 pm

The blue crayon's got an agenda to the Ipswichian guard without proper adjudication. I indicate on a roundabout but continue straight on into the museum of hope and glory.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:22 pm

What vehicle are you driving sir? Post your picture of yourself there or others if you want a selfie.

That has nothing to do with me.

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:24 pm

It's an automatic mobile

Marty Dobson
Been Liked: 92 times
Has Liked: 261 times

Post by Marty Dobson » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Psst Pstotto are you pst out of your mind?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Quite clearly something else is going on other than you and the men of England, Claret and Jew. I don't take orders from you, if that is a personal communication to me.

Eff off.

Get on with your own life, sad c**t.

**** off Silver moon filth and your Judean side swipe.

This country is in a mess and others are waking up to this idiotic idea and I am one of many people who can see this insult to these north east atlantic islands and the men.

Red army yellow army kmer kmer rouge gnu gnu go can can elsewhere.

Sarin for Japan. Polonia.33 elsewhere, Russians.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Apple bite yourself sliver moon box black rabbit. You are not media, the universal wave of light away from Earth will see.

You cannot claim a part in this drama by association or to claim method for to take me as the one because I am exposing this.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:32 pm

At the Royal College of Art Sculpture show last year, a student had made a form of space pod similar to the light work of James Turrell. One walks up some metal stairs and enters the conical space pod. There isn't a door on it. One then is subjected to the sensation of white light. This is not a blinding light other than a constructed environment for the viewer.

When one stands there and can see nothing but white light, one then sees all the microbes on the surface of the eye lens of the human. It's really good. If I had the money and the space I would buy one. It's a practical product of the James Turrell light project.

The next part of that process is for that sculpture to go into mass production, regarding comprehension of Turrell and its practical usage.

I'm sure anyone who has been on a beach in summer and has played around with beach towels and looking at colours has had a similar experience, seeing stars etc.

Even skiing in total whiteness one has sensation.

Some have gone further with LSD and water tanks and things but there isn't any product that one can apply to ordinary mundane everyday human life as it is lived on Earth.

This girl's sculpture was a practical product that has value that others can enjoy and worthy of investment and a place in the houses of TT.

God bless good big business.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:46 pm

The Royal College of Art has 40,000 viewers from all over the world who had that sensation and the view and sensation of the light and the media and the microbes and that sensation of human media is now all over the world.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Hubble bubble.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:48 pm

TT forum.

Clarinetclaret
Been Liked: 130 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Clarinetclaret » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:59 pm

More sense comes from the bloody bots we get on here.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:16 pm

There's the James Turrell Light Project and there's the Anish Kappoor Black Project. There's the black square in the white box too. There's Bone China World and medical needs. There's N.A.S.A. and the Russians and USA in the Space Station. I am one of the soldiers of the fortitude of Good health on Earth and not by choice, but where one is in the bubble. Bad well-wishers haven't chosen a healthy option in life. Obviously there is more to media than the human condition and TV and phone and computer. An animal or an insect still experiences either the Anish Kappoor black hole project or the James Turrell Light Project. Blue skies are over the desert too and night in the desert there is the Milky Way.

Not quid pro quo.

Basic good sense and sensibility and method.

Application.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5002 times
Has Liked: 6716 times

Post by bfcjg » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:21 pm

If art is meant to shock here goes . I missed cutting my toenails last week because I was making a statement of socks on against global warming.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Nbile and Royal George could be the condition of poor child usage applied for political again, multi-plied as fractal religious parenting.

Even Islamic State wouldn't want Feminism and the Atomized futurology of Michel Houellebecq.

The black and white objects side by side to go in and out of in the home or garden or wherever for relaxation, contemplation. There is both the peace and terror of the pure black sensation and too much light can blind.

The common sense solution is for business to make the two pods, the light one and the dark one, not for competition but for good life ongoing IN the bubble of great uncertainty i.e accidents and tragedy and good and evil deeds I doubt will suddenly go away for all people as things stand at this time.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:32 pm

I have no idea of the future, because I'm just a normal man on Earth holding on to his heritage of his land but not others beliefs about it parental.