Kicked off inside etihad

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Kicked off inside etihad

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:09 pm

In a 'neutral' stand. Modern footbll eh. Man City with a neutral end ffs.

hampsteadclaret
Been Liked: 1110 times
Has Liked: 802 times

Re: Kicked off inside etihad

Post by hampsteadclaret » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Neutral stand...English football cannot handle neutral stands, [Fulham excepted]... too many neanderthals and morons still attending.

A City fan got some [expensive] tickets for some Liverpool friends..[about 20 of them it was said]
Liverpool scored and these fans celebrated.
City fans in a nearby City section were not happy about this, and made their feelings clear.

The Liverpool 'trouble-makers' were moved from the neutral area to other seats.

Truly pathetic that football fans cannot behave properly in fooball stadia in 2018.

conyoviejo
Been Liked: 2491 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Post by conyoviejo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Would never happen down turf.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Look to be in the City end from the videos on twitter.

Not that it’s any excuse.

hampsteadclaret

Post by hampsteadclaret » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:42 pm

I don't think we would ever have a 'neutral' stand at Turf Moor.

We would not need one, there would be little/no demand for one.

City I think is different in that regard [imo].

'neutral' is rather an odd term to use...inaccurate in some senses at least.

Sidney1st
Been Liked: 3548 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Sidney1st » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Hardly a surprise.

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3811 times
Has Liked: 1072 times

Post by KRBFC » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm

conyoviejo wrote:Would never happen down turf.
Of course it wouldn't.....
Attachments
0af1b3678bc436a465e840d75395e3e1.jpg
0af1b3678bc436a465e840d75395e3e1.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 5369 times

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Liverpool fans what else do you expect?

hampsteadclaret

Post by hampsteadclaret » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:03 pm

4..most of the ground is 'City End' isn't it...apart from the small away [3000?] section and this 'neutral' section wherever it is.

No surprise to me Sidney, I've been around football long enough.

I look forward to the day when this trashy yobbish behaviour is a surprise, within football grounds.

clitheroeclaret2
Been Liked: 82 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by clitheroeclaret2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 pm

No real surprise given how the scousers "behaved" last week and the treatment dished out to the visiting team coach
These 2 users liked this post: mybloodisclaret Downhamclaret

hampsteadclaret

Post by hampsteadclaret » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Absolutely right there Clitheroe.

box_of_frogs
Been Liked: 1087 times
Has Liked: 996 times

Post by box_of_frogs » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Surprised? No.

Saddened. Yes.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:02 am

Not that im defending the city fans, but I cant understand why there is or should be a neutral section.

Its a passionate, tribal, emotional game. A neutral section is asking for trouble.

Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2341 times
Has Liked: 1041 times

Post by Clarets4me » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:15 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Not that im defending the city fans, but I cant understand why there is or should be a neutral section.
Its a passionate, tribal, emotional game. A neutral section is asking for trouble.
99.5% of Football fans act exactly the same as Cricket, Rugby League/Union fans etc & can watch a game, enjoy the banter, have a few drinks, and go home accepting the result....
The other 0.5%, ie: 100 out of a crowd of 20,000, are the reason we can't have a pint in our seat, the reason we can't have safe standing, the reason why we pay for Policing ....
Don't give us that B******t about them being passionate and tribal, they are just D******ds, every Club has them, and the sooner we're rid of them the better...

Rant over ...UTC !! :roll: :roll:
These 4 users liked this post: Greenmile Goodclaret Foulthrow SussexDon1inIreland

Vino blanco
Been Liked: 1904 times
Has Liked: 1980 times

Post by Vino blanco » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:25 am

I can't believe the Liverpool fans were in any way involved in trouble. I mean, we all know they are the best fans in the world with their cheeky scouse humour and light hearted banter. Salt of the Earth, that's what they are, I mean, look at Jamie Carragher, a true scouse role model for all their fans.
This user liked this post: bfcjg

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:26 am

That 0.5% (obviously will be higher than that - in the heat of the moment many 'normal' people react out of character.) are the reason there shouldnt be a neutral section.

I'd like to think I would be able to bite my tongue in such a situation. But the reality is most of us wouldnt be able to in a high pressure game, against rivals with them 'rubbing it in'.

Liverpool fans at the etihad arent neutral. Theyre away fans.

As for cricket and rugby. The decisions and points in the main are nowhere near as important as a goal. Generally a game is won by much more than a run or a try.

Also like it or not the impact of losing at football is far more of an impact than losing in any other sport. The money at stake and the importance of a football club to a town is unrivalled in any sport in the world.

Football is already too santisised. We dont need dedicated neutral sections.

I attend plenty of games as a neutral. But I would never expect to attend a game involving Burnley and be treat as a neutral. Because I am not. Ive been in the home end at reading against burnley with a Reading supporting mate. Probably the last club i would assoicate wth a hooligan element. But even there if I had outed myself as a Burnley fan to anyone but my mate I have no doubt it would have caused issues.
These 2 users liked this post: Goodclaret walter the softy

Clarets4me

Post by Clarets4me » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:43 am

Vino blanco wrote:I can't believe the Liverpool fans were in any way involved in trouble. I mean, we all know they are the best fans in the world with their cheeky scouse humour and light hearted banter. Salt of the Earth, that's what they are, I mean, look at Jamie Carragher, a true scouse role model for all their fans.
They're untouchable, didn't you know ? I remember well them throwing a disabled Nottingham Forest supporter off Trent Bridge into the river in the late 1970's, just another jolly jape for those lovable scamps !!
Don't get me wrong, Hillsborough was a shocking occurance, and many innocent people lost their lives to incompetence and poor decision making by the Police and local Authorities, but it doesn't give their more disreputable fans, before or since, a free pass !!

Clarets4me

Post by Clarets4me » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:55 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:That 0.5% (obviously will be higher than that - in the heat of the moment many 'normal' people react out of character.) are the reason there shouldnt be a neutral section.
I'd like to think I would be able to bite my tongue in such a situation. But the reality is most of us wouldnt be able to in a high pressure game, against rivals with them 'rubbing it in'.
Liverpool fans at the etihad arent neutral. Theyre away fans.
As for cricket and rugby. The decisions and points in the main are nowhere near as important as a goal. Generally a game is won by much more than a run or a try.
Also like it or not the impact of losing at football is far more of an impact than losing in any other sport. The money at stake and the importance of a football club to a town is unrivalled in any sport in the world.
Football is already too santisised. We dont need dedicated neutral sections.
So is what you're saying is that you cannot be trusted to control yourself at a sporting event, and that you think the Police and Stewards should be in attendance to keep you in line, in case you resort to threatening behaviour against other attendees, who've hoped for a different result ?

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 am

Clarets4me wrote:So is what you're saying is that you cannot be trusted to control yourself at a sporting event, and that you think the Police and Stewards should be in attendance to keep you in line, in case you resort to threatening behaviour against other attendees, who've hoped for a different result ?
Not what I said at all. Hence 'I'd like to think I would be able to bite my tongue in such a situation.' But I wouldnt put myself in that situation nor would I want to.

Rivalry and atmosphere is a huge part of the game. And the thing I love as much as a match itself.

It has become massively santisied on and off the field. Passions run high. Thats what make it entertaining.

If we play Blackburn, can I or would I want to have a normal conversation or a beer with them before the match (or even afterwards regardless of result)? Yes. And I do. Brother in law is a Blackburn fan. I have mates who are. Would I want to sit with them at the game? No. Regardless of result.

Clarets4me

Post by Clarets4me » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Not what I said at all. Hence 'I'd like to think I would be able to bite my tongue in such a situation.' But I wouldnt put myself in that situation nor would I want to.
Rivalry and atmosphere is a huge part of the game. And the thing I love as much as a match itself.
It has become massively santisied on and off the field. Passions run high. Thats what make it entertaining.
If we play Blackburn, can I or would I want to have a normal conversation or a beer with them before the match (or even afterwards regardless of result)? Yes. And I do. Brother in law is a Blackburn fan. I have mates who are. Would I want to sit with them at the game? No. Regardless of result.
Fair do's !!

I wasn't having ago at you personally, CC, I was merely making the point that the small minority, due to youthful stupidity, drink, or misplaced " local pride ", are the reasons given why we can't have a pint at our seat and/or safe standing facilities etc..
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:14 am

Clarets4me wrote:Fair do's !!

I wasn't having ago at you personally, CC, I was merely making the point that the small minority, due to youthful stupidity, drink, or misplaced " local pride ", are the reasons given why we can't have a pint at our seat and/or safe standing facilities etc..
Fair enough mate.

I know how passionate I get. And emotional. Some people can control it some cant. If I did happen to be sat next to a fan of another team at a game involving Burnley, I am certain I could bite my tongue and not react. I wouldn't have ten years ago though - especially in drink. And thats why neutral sections can't and won't work.

Should you be able to go to a game and not expect to get your head kicked in inside a stadium? Absolutely. Should you be able to expect go to a game in a 'neutral' section supporting the opposition? I dont believe you should. Even in corporate it gets heated.

At Fulham it might just about work. But like Reading example above its probably as far removed from your average fan as possible.

I still love the rivalry, banter and even baiting that goes on between two sets of supporters. I still love to give stick to away fans, and still expect to
and want to receive it back. I don't want a section where we all sit together and hold hands. I want atmosphere, noise, banter even hostility and bitterness for 90 minutes.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

BFCmaj
Been Liked: 391 times
Has Liked: 2107 times

Post by BFCmaj » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:25 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:I'd like to think I would be able to bite my tongue in such a situation. But the reality is most of us wouldnt be able to in a high pressure game, against rivals with them 'rubbing it in'.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there CC. The problem is that when a team scores, a lot of their fans goad the opposition’s fans rather than celebrating the fact that their team has scored. You see it every game at every stadium. On the TV when the cameras are focussing on the crowd after a goal is scored you see fans flicking vs or suchlike at the away end. It’s become part of what a football crowd is now and inevitably fans will react to it.

Gone are the days (sadly in my opinion) that my grandad talked about of integrated crowds and where all four corners of the stadium would applaud the opposition when a goal is scored (which is why it was mentioned in the news when this happened recently following Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s wonder-goal).

It was mentioned on here last season and I experienced it where there were plenty of Everton fans in the home end. I was in the JHU and there were around 7 or 8 Everton fans sitting around me. There was no trouble and the game was actually being discussed between rival fans in a civilised manner, even when Burnley scored. There was no trouble and it was actually a good experience. It’s a shame that fans can’t be trusted to behave like this all the time.

mickleoverclaret
Been Liked: 398 times
Has Liked: 432 times

Post by mickleoverclaret » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:38 am

Are you sure there's a neutral section at the Etihad, especially for a Champions League quarter final? It's the first I've heard of it and the only references I can find to Man City and a neutral section are at the 2011 cup final. It sounds like it was actually 20 odd Liverpool fans celebrating in the home end, which would get anyone's backs up.

EDIT: The Man City website two days ago said "The Club does not have a neutral area and visiting supporters identified in the home areas will face ejection."
This user liked this post: UpTheBeehole

BFCmaj

Post by BFCmaj » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:42 am

mickleoverclaret wrote:Are you sure there's a neutral section at the Etihad, especially for a Champions League quarter final? It's the first I've heard of it and the only references I can find to Man City and a neutral section are at the 2011 cup final. It sounds like it was actually 20 odd Liverpool fans celebrating in the home end, which would get anyone's backs up.

EDIT: The Man City website two days ago said "The Club does not have a neutral area and visiting supporters identified in the home areas will face ejection."
On the radio they said it was the Tunnel Club section.

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2220 times
Has Liked: 2211 times

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:43 am

Of course, Liverpool fans will tell you that Heysel wasn't their fault... ahem.... but seriously, if as a fan I'm ever forced to sit in a 'mixed' crowd with opposition supporters and encouraged to applaud their goal(s) then that will be the day I stop going to football games.

When the game kicks off, I want that atmosphere of us and them, and I wouldn't want it any other way... even if some of our own 'fans' are dicks!

:D
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

LS7
Been Liked: 125 times
Has Liked: 76 times

Post by LS7 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:30 am

The main deterrent for me - even in the heat of the moment - would be the certainty of it being caught on camera and the strong likelihood of a criminal conviction. For essentially a 30 second scrap.

UpTheClaretsFCBK
Been Liked: 372 times
Has Liked: 14 times

Post by UpTheClaretsFCBK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:46 am

If a supporter of the opposition jumped up sat next to me at the Turf, I’d certainly tell them where to go and the majority around me would to.

You don’t sit in the home end, that’s why we have segregation. If you choose to ignore that fact then the consequences are your own making.

jlup1980
Been Liked: 859 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by jlup1980 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:57 am

Neutral stands full of neutral fans wearing their half and half scarves eating prawn sandwiches. Modern day football people.

Surely neutral stands are the worst thing seen at any football ground since swanky pants dog troupe! Get rid of them, pointless.

claretblue
Been Liked: 1835 times
Has Liked: 962 times

Post by claretblue » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 am

fidelcastro wrote: even if some of our own 'fans' are dicks!:D
you'll be hearing from my solicitor fidel! :D
This user liked this post: fidelcastro

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:00 am

hampsteadclaret wrote:4..most of the ground is 'City End' isn't it...apart from the small away [3000?] section and this 'neutral' section wherever it is.
The point is that it doesn’t appear to have been in a neutral section.

4:20
Been Liked: 1066 times
Has Liked: 1192 times

Post by 4:20 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 am

I was sat next to an Arsenal fan on the longside in 2016 when we were controversially beaten in the 93rd minute. I didn't even realise he was an Arsenal fan till midway through the second half as I was bellowing at the game and ref for most of it. There were a lot of so called 'nuetrals' in that section, I think it was the area for complimentary tickets. Anyway, there were a few arsenal shirts scattered around here and there, absolutely no trouble at all. When I clocked the guy next to me was who he was we struck up conversation, complimenting each others team and genuinely having a good time for the remainder of the game. Now and again I had to cut off the chit chat and go into rabid Burnley fan mode, then sit back down and carry on analysing the game with him. When they scored at the end he just did a very small fist pump to the ground whilst I slumped forward with my head in my hands. He then stood up, shook my hand, said we were unlucky, I thanked him, said 'good luck pal' and he left his seat. It was quite a surreal experience, but one I enjoyed thoroughly.

claretsintown
Been Liked: 17 times
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by claretsintown » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:16 am

A couple of us sat in the home end for the away league game at City this season.
Now due to the result i never got chance to celebrate a goal but sat beside me were three guys from America and on my mates side were a couple from Japan. Very nice people but no passion whatsoever

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:38 am

"Gone are the days (sadly in my opinion) that my grandad talked about of integrated crowds and where all four corners of the stadium would applaud the opposition when a goal is scored."

We have to think of them as neanderthals not gentleman in the PC current climate as they were men and their wives were women and they ate red meat. We don't want to upset the precious easily offened sorts.

Maybe the neutral area should be for the LGBTRSUVHIKLMNOP community and it's hippy enthusiasts.

claretnproud
Been Liked: 261 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by claretnproud » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 am

I am sick of seeing yobs fighting and endangering the public so I think its time each ground had a fighting stand. no police but 500 home team yobs and 500 away yobs beating the crap out of each other for 90 minutes. it the game is a bad one then the rest of crowd can watch the fight. sky make a fortune on pay per view boxing. problem solved.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

hampsteadclaret

Post by hampsteadclaret » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 am

post 2...any information that i gave out last night was based on the BBC 5 live coverage of the quarter final, that I was listening to.

The incident was referred to at least half a dozen times as having taken place in a 'neutral area' and once as taking place in the 'Tunnel Club' section.....the BBC had a reporter who saw this close up.

I think the reporter is under-informed; neutral is clearly the wrong term if 20 Liverpool fans were allowed to have tickets in there..
- integrated is probably a better term.
Whether it was integrated officially or unofficially last night isn't totally clear - probably unofficially.
I bet it's the last time that happens.

At Craven Cottage a Fulham fan said last night, there is only one rule in their 'neutral section' [which is an integrated section, I have sat in there]
- the rule is 'no fighting'.

I'm not sure what post 7 is about, plus photo - that is not a 'neutral' section...relevance..?

The over-riding point is this - it should be possible in 2018 to watch English football matches in a violence/aggro free environment - we really have had enough time to sort this out.
- to be fair the situation is much improved on what it was.

Nearly every other sport manages it 99% of the time, with very occasional trouble at say boxing and rugby league.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 am

BFCmaj wrote: Gone are the days (sadly in my opinion) that my grandad talked about of integrated crowds and where all four corners of the stadium would applaud the opposition when a goal is scored (which is why it was mentioned in the news when this happened recently following Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s wonder-goal).
I don't think those days are gone, Juventus fans applauded the Ronaldo overhead kick recently. I only remember ever applauding two goals from the opposition on the Turf, Darren Bent (or was it Marcus Bent?) for Ipswich and Inigo Idiakez's free kick for Derby.

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2379 times
Has Liked: 3807 times

Post by JohnMac » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:43 am

You need a neutral section in all modern grounds to accommodate those who last night were happily grinning in amongst the City fans and taking selfies.

This was just after Firminho's goal had sent most City fans into suicidal gloom.

I am refereing to the foreign tourist types who pay ticket agencies a fortune and wear 50/50 scarves.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:48 am

JohnMac wrote:You need a neutral section in all modern grounds to accommodate those who last night were happily grinning in amongst the City fans and taking selfies.

This was just after Firminho's goal had sent most City fans into suicidal gloom.

I am refereing to the foreign tourist types who pay ticket agencies a fortune and wear 50/50 scarves.
If there was no neutral section the ground would look dead, empty-had.
This user liked this post: JohnMac

UpTheBeehole
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 496 times

Post by UpTheBeehole » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:53 am

Yet another opening post which sets out a lie which is then treated as fact by the gullible posters responding to it.

There wasn't a neutral section, in the same way that male voice choirs haven't been banned.

I swear half of you would believe the moon was made of cheese if it got posted on here.

Sproggy
Been Liked: 667 times
Has Liked: 143 times

Post by Sproggy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:28 am

Man City are becoming everything they used to despise about Man Utd. Tourists inside the ground, a deluded view that they are entitled to win every game with a manager, players and supporters that become petulant when they don't.
These 2 users liked this post: Sidney1st hampsteadclaret

hampsteadclaret

Post by hampsteadclaret » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 am

39..Wrong.

That will be a big surprise to you, because you think you know everything.

Any comments I have put on here are based on what the BBC said last night..they said quite a lot.

The OP says very little, and nothing new.
These 2 users liked this post: Sidney1st cricketfieldclarets

RammyClaret61
Been Liked: 1132 times
Has Liked: 302 times

Post by RammyClaret61 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 am

UpTheBeehole wrote:I swear half of you would believe the moon was made of cheese if it got posted on here.

It’s made from Wensleydale isn’t it? I’m sure I saw it on tv once!

UpTheBeehole
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 496 times

Post by UpTheBeehole » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:35 am

hampsteadclaret wrote:39..Wrong.

That will be a big surprise to you, because you think you know everything.

Any comments I have put on here are based on what the BBC said last night..they said quite a lot.

The OP says very little, and nothing new.
Can you link me to the footage of the fight, identifying which area of the ground it was in, and also provide evidence from the Man City website of this 'neutral' zone?

BFCmaj

Post by BFCmaj » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 am

KRBFC wrote:I don't think those days are gone, Juventus fans applauded the Ronaldo overhead kick recently. I only remember ever applauding two goals from the opposition on the Turf, Darren Bent (or was it Marcus Bent?) for Ipswich and Inigo Idiakez's free kick for Derby.
The fact that it’s reported in the news shows that it’s not actually that commonplace. I think it’s great to see though, and it’s what sport should be about, being passionate about your team whilst appreciating the opposition.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5092 times
Has Liked: 6916 times

Post by bfcjg » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:54 pm

BFCmaj wrote:On the radio they said it was the Tunnel Club section.
Are they the Canal Street firm ? :o

Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 437 times
Has Liked: 371 times

Post by Loyalclaret » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Think the City fans were probably out of order, can’t imagine Liverpool fans being disrespectful...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhb9shVB0Un/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock: :D

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1161 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:16 pm

Few angry words and a few rowdy scousers not exactly WW3 is it.
While it doesn’t take much to get the colostomy bags busting on here , any away fans in the home end is always asking for trouble ,never should be allowed even if it’s in whatever a “neutral zone” is

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Sproggy wrote:Man City are becoming everything they used to despise about Man Utd. Tourists inside the ground, a deluded view that they are entitled to win every game with a manager, players and supporters that become petulant when they don't.
The flags before kick off last night made them look very plastic should have stuck to their blow up big bananas.

Cornwallclaret
Been Liked: 102 times
Has Liked: 236 times

Post by Cornwallclaret » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:55 pm

The moons not made of cheese????? Huh...next you'll be saying Santa clause isn't real

Leisure
Been Liked: 3814 times
Has Liked: 12505 times

Post by Leisure » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:09 pm

UpTheBeehole wrote:Yet another opening post which sets out a lie which is then treated as fact by the gullible posters responding to it.

I swear half of you would believe the moon was made of cheese if it got posted on here.
Just like repeatedly saying a guy is a murderer even though he hasn't been charged for murder!
Last edited by Leisure on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Herts Clarets