Proud to be a Burnley fan .

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
davemanu2000
Been Liked: 1145 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Proud to be a Burnley fan .

Post by davemanu2000 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:26 am

As usual on Saturdays I tune CANAL PLUS to watch English clubs playing . There was none programmed on last Saturday . I just said to myself why not try a chance with Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation . I was taken aback and to my great surprise the match Burnley- Leicester was about to start . I was overwhelmed with joy to see of the Clarets live on our local TV .
it was a pleasure to watch the said match . From the beginning to the end it was a hard fought match as a reward to the winners was the qualification to Europa Cup . Burnley showed their supremacy as they scored two stunning goals . The local players ere at their top level as they battle for each ball .Nick Pope was supreme and made various saves .
Leicester pressurized upon the home club during the second half time . It has to be accepted that they also have some good players who have made their marks at international level . They scored one goal and the result of 2-1 remained in favour of Mighty Burnley .
It was a very important match because of a vital reason which i have mentioned above . The presence of England coach was pronouncing . He was sitting and his eyes were focused on some players . i think he has made his mind on some Burnley players mainly the goal keeper and two defenders . The three deserve to be retained for international matches and also for World Cup .
The credit of guiding Burnley among the 6 or 7 best clubs is none other than their Manager SEAN DYCHE , Undoubtledly he is the best English manager . Comparable to big guns and with a shoe string budget he made Burnley jumped among the best .It is a pleasure to watch his club . His players shine at all levels which other clubs can emulate . He should be crowned the best Manager of the Premier League .And for sure he will win the trophy
as he is by a long chalk the favourite .
Burnley are fighting tooth and nail for the sixth place . It is possible as the players are highly motivated and are playing the best football in England . next season we may be enthralled to watch Burnley play in the Europa League .
Proud to be a Burnley fan
Up the Clarets .
Long live Burnley
Jai Ho Burnley .
These 39 users liked this post: upanatem sox8595 Chip Harrison randomclaret2 BleedingClaret Dawlishclaret vinrogue karatekid magyver1 HatfieldClaret LoveCurryPies Im_not_Robbie_Blake jjclaret Falcon bfcjg Guich jordsclarets JohnDearyMe Jel ClaretRoob Clarets4me Corky FCBurnley HunterST_BFC moaninclaret bfcmartin SussexDon1inIreland Loyalclaret k90bfc turfytopper ontario claret Jimscho africlaret Leisure claretblue Stalbansclaret Hozz CanuckClaret Bainsyclaret

ClaretDiver
Been Liked: 553 times
Has Liked: 131 times

Re: Proud to be a Burnley fan .

Post by ClaretDiver » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am

Once again, a fantastic post from our most famous Mauritian fan! Bravo!
These 2 users liked this post: Dawlishclaret Leisure

upanatem
Been Liked: 80 times
Has Liked: 96 times

Post by upanatem » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:33 am

Logged in just to 'like' this post. Love this man's loyalty and positivity!
This user liked this post: Dawlishclaret

HatfieldClaret
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by HatfieldClaret » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Welcome back old chap, was getting worried by your absence.

Jai Ho

jjclaret
Been Liked: 119 times
Has Liked: 442 times

Post by jjclaret » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:19 pm

upanatem wrote:Logged in just to 'like' this post. Love this man's loyalty and positivity!
Me too.
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

Falcon
Been Liked: 893 times
Has Liked: 1172 times

Post by Falcon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Top post from one of my favourite posters. Well said that man!

Culmclaret
Been Liked: 473 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Post by Culmclaret » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 pm

To be fair he is the one poster who has consistently predicted how successful we would be!
This user liked this post: Stalbansclaret

Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2341 times
Has Liked: 1041 times

Post by Clarets4me » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Back in August, I commented, with some certainty, that our season's fortunes would be somewhere between that predicted by " ablueclaret " and " Davemanu2000's ". Luckily, the outcome has been far nearer that forecast by our Mauritean friend than abc's.....
Long may that continue !! :D :D

UTC !!

davemanu2000

Post by davemanu2000 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Falcon (Faucon) flacq SC is the name of my Mauritian Sporting Club . Besides Football ,we play volleyball ,cycling ,boxing ,athletics . We are very good in Volley ball ,Cycling and boxing for which we have won many thropies at international level . In Football we are lagging behind as i had left the club for three years . Now I have taken over at regional level. We played our first match and we won by 9-0 .hopefully we would be promoted at the end of the season .
These 2 users liked this post: turfytopper Falcon

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 2000 times
Has Liked: 1145 times

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:18 pm

davemanu2000 wrote:As usual on Saturdays I tune CANAL PLUS to watch English clubs playing . There was none programmed on last Saturday . I just said to myself why not try a chance with Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation . I was taken aback and to my great surprise the match Burnley- Leicester was about to start . I was overwhelmed with joy to see of the Clarets live on our local TV .
it was a pleasure to watch the said match . From the beginning to the end it was a hard fought match as a reward to the winners was the qualification to Europa Cup . Burnley showed their supremacy as they scored two stunning goals . The local players ere at their top level as they battle for each ball .Nick Pope was supreme and made various saves .
Leicester pressurized upon the home club during the second half time . It has to be accepted that they also have some good players who have made their marks at international level . They scored one goal and the result of 2-1 remained in favour of Mighty Burnley .
It was a very important match because of a vital reason which i have mentioned above . The presence of England coach was pronouncing . He was sitting and his eyes were focused on some players . i think he has made his mind on some Burnley players mainly the goal keeper and two defenders . The three deserve to be retained for international matches and also for World Cup .
The credit of guiding Burnley among the 6 or 7 best clubs is none other than their Manager SEAN DYCHE , Undoubtledly he is the best English manager . Comparable to big guns and with a shoe string budget he made Burnley jumped among the best .It is a pleasure to watch his club . His players shine at all levels which other clubs can emulate . He should be crowned the best Manager of the Premier League .And for sure he will win the trophy
as he is by a long chalk the favourite .
Burnley are fighting tooth and nail for the sixth place . It is possible as the players are highly motivated and are playing the best football in England . next season we may be enthralled to watch Burnley play in the Europa League .
Proud to be a Burnley fan
Up the Clarets .
Long live Burnley
Jai Ho Burnley .
Jai Ho Burnley.................................I love it

ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Post by ontario claret » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm

He's a treasure, our Dave. Absolutely love his posts.
This user liked this post: Leisure

claretblue
Been Liked: 1835 times
Has Liked: 962 times

Post by claretblue » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:07 pm

ClaretDiver wrote:Once again, a fantastic post from our most famous Mauritian fan! Bravo!
our most famous fan!

thanks Dave...I hope you are well and enjoying this fantastic season as much as we all are! :)
This user liked this post: ontario claret

longside72
Been Liked: 184 times
Has Liked: 224 times

Post by longside72 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Just to confirm davemanu is a true gentleman and a claret through and through , had the pleasure of going to mauritius and meeting up with him and staying in his holiday apartment , he couldn't do enough for us and now very priviliged to call him a friend that will always be part of our claret family .
This user liked this post: ontario claret

Hozz
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 43 times

Post by Hozz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:52 pm

I’m just really happy for our most beloved fan from Mauritius, not only to see his Burnley performing so incredibly well in 2018 but for all the years of his positiveness towards his and our team.

davemanu2000

Post by davemanu2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 am

Thank you Justin for your kind words . Would loveto see you again in May in Mauritius .