`We had nothing to play for` Sean Dyche

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Jimmymaccer
Been Liked: 597 times
Has Liked: 194 times

Re: `We had nothing to play for` Sean Dyche

Post by Jimmymaccer » Mon May 07, 2018 8:48 am

It’s the morning after.........gutted by defeat yesterday, more so the abject performance, but......it’s a beautiful sunny day, we still had a fab day yesterday strolling through Islington to and from the match, we’re having a great weekend in London

We’re 7th......best season for what, 50 odd years, European trip coming up, season ticket £350 for Premier League (again)......

And another day strolling around a scorching London today before travelling back .....

It’s not that bad after all.

Enjoy Bank Holiday!
These 2 users liked this post: Vintage Claret Rowls

Rowls
Been Liked: 5096 times
Has Liked: 5162 times

Post by Rowls » Mon May 07, 2018 9:18 am

That's the spirit Jimmymaccer :)

Stan Tastic
Been Liked: 444 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by Stan Tastic » Mon May 07, 2018 9:24 am

Sproggy wrote:I found a stream in HD, cast it up to the widescreen telly but spent the afternoon in the garden without watching any of it. There was absolutely nothing to play for. It's been about qualifying for Europe for the last few months and that was achieved when the final whistle went at Everton. I'm not surprised that the players didn't have theirusual edge and I don't care. The sun is shining again and we've had our best season for half a century.
What absolute nonsense. We had a chance of sixth place and joining the Europa League at a later stage.

You had the choice to not bother watching it and relaxing in your garden but there were 2000 fans that paid good money that had to watch that performance and they deserved the usual "maximum effort is the minimum requirement."

No Ney Never
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by No Ney Never » Mon May 07, 2018 9:35 am

Can imagine SD expressing some disappointment in the result, but can't see him ripping into the players, would be of no benefit whatsoever. That combination of our position, the occasion and the motivation and quality of the opposition on the day, changed the whole perspective of the match. My expectations before Everton result was of a last hurrah at the emirates and little against Bournemouth, that changed with the Southampton draw.
I'm hoping that the last home game will see a starting line-up that attempts to avoid any potential injuries to the players we're going to need ready for Europe. For me, the game itself will be an aside to the real event, a day to celebrate all that's been achieved and show appreciation for all the effort.

Heaton
Bardsley, Long, Mee, Taylor
Lennon, Hendrick, Marney, Arfield (if fit)
Vokes, Wells.

Everyone else dressed in Claret and Blue party gear.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Mon May 07, 2018 9:37 am

No Ney Never wrote:Can imagine SD expressing some disappointment in the result, but can't see him ripping into the players, would be of no benefit whatsoever. That combination of our position, the occasion and the motivation and quality of the opposition on the day, changed the whole perspective of the match. My expectations before Everton result was of a last hurrah at the emirates and little against Bournemouth, that changed with the Southampton draw.
I'm hoping that the last home game will see a starting line-up that attempts to avoid any potential injuries to the players we're going to need ready for Europe. For me, the game itself will be an aside to the real event, a day to celebrate all that's been achieved and show appreciation for all the effort.

Heaton
Bardsley, Long, Mee, Taylor
Lennon, Hendrick, Marney, Arfield (if fit)
Vokes, Wells.

Everyone else dressed in Claret and Blue party gear.
Arfield has left the club.

claretfern
Been Liked: 138 times
Has Liked: 1262 times

Post by claretfern » Mon May 07, 2018 9:43 am

Nothing to play for for sure on Sunday. I would expect a few fringe players to get a game. Similar to the one shown on earlier post would be OK. I would, however, expect Jon Walters to feature. All the players will be able to take a bow and the applause after the game as usual.

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3156 times
Has Liked: 6744 times

Post by boatshed bill » Mon May 07, 2018 9:54 am

Nothing to play for? What about the £20,000 (approx) each?

BennyD
Been Liked: 1338 times
Has Liked: 757 times

Post by BennyD » Mon May 07, 2018 9:55 am

Stan Tastic wrote:What absolute nonsense. We had a chance of sixth place and joining the Europa League at a later stage
If SD said we had nothing to play for, I agree with him not you. So, we had a bad day and got thrashed; what of it? We were taught a lesson by a better team which highlights the gulf between the top 6 and the rest. I think some on here are forgetting what SD and the guys have achieved this year; we were thrashed by Arsenal, not Doncaster or MK Dons, and we are in Europe next season so why not dwell on the positives instead of having a bleat?
Last edited by BennyD on Mon May 07, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

BennyD

Post by BennyD » Mon May 07, 2018 9:56 am

E I E
Last edited by BennyD on Mon May 07, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

BennyD

Post by BennyD » Mon May 07, 2018 9:56 am

E I E

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Mon May 07, 2018 10:00 am

BennyD wrote:If SD said we had nothing to play for, I agree with him not you. So, we had a bad day and got thrashed; what of it? We were taught a lesson by a better team which highlights the gulf between the top 6 and the rest. I think some on here are forgetting what SD and the guys have achieved this year; we were thrashed by Arsenal, not Doncaster or MK Dons, and we are in Europe next season so why not dwell on the positives instead of having a bleat?
Gulf? We were only 3 points behind Arsenal prior to the game!

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon May 07, 2018 10:00 am

Imagine the reaction Id have got on here if id come on Sunday morning and predicted Arsenal would beat us easily as they'd be up for it and that we had nothing to play for. Im pretty sure these uber fans saying this now after the event and after Dyche's comments would not have been quite agreeable 24 hours ago

DCWat
Been Liked: 4142 times
Has Liked: 3605 times

Post by DCWat » Mon May 07, 2018 10:00 am

No one in their right mind is forgetting what we have achieved this year, it’s been a fantastic season, but there is always something to play for.

Pride, the travelling fans, a chance at finishing above Arsenal to name but three. Sean’s comment was for me against the grain of his whole minimum requirement is a maximum effort mantra.

That doesnt mean I’ve forgotten the achievement of this season or appreciate what Sean and the team has done, it just all feels a little out of character.
Last edited by DCWat on Mon May 07, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Mon May 07, 2018 10:01 am

I think some people would walk in on Dyche shagging their wife and excuse themselves whilst he finished up.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 10:02 am

I get it, you'll be pretty ****** off if you'd gone.

But less than 24 hours before, Burnley got into Europe. Burnley got into Europe. Not because we'd won a cup and fluked six wins to win it (yes, Wigan and Birmingham, I'm looking at you) because over the season we are the 7th best team in the league and the players and staff deserve massive credit for that.

I'm not excusing the performance at all, but these things happen and its completely understandable.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1354 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Mon May 07, 2018 10:14 am

I've been saying it for the last few weeks that this team looks dead on its feet. They've all put a massive shift in this season, and we've reaped the rewards by finishing 7th. But a good few of that first XI look absolutely shattered and in need of a good rest.

It's no coincidence that our only half decent performer yesterday was Hendrick, who looked fresh after a spell out of the team.

No Ney Never
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by No Ney Never » Mon May 07, 2018 10:16 am

Stan Tastic wrote:What absolute nonsense. We had a chance of sixth place and joining the Europa League at a later stage.

You had the choice to not bother watching it and relaxing in your garden but there were 2000 fans that paid good money that had to watch that performance and they deserved the usual "maximum effort is the minimum requirement."
That was maximum effort for a team with nothing to play for having achieved more than their objective for the season. The first of two warm down games where avoiding injury is the important factor.
'I was there for Wengers last game at the emirates' is going to be a great conversation starter when you meet arsenal fans while on holiday, some of whom were reported to be willing to pay £1,800 to have experienced.
Entering the Europa league at the stage we will, should provide good pre season practice for the proper group stages.
For some reason I seem to fancy an ice cream with a flake and raspberry sauce. :D

Caernarfon_Claret
Been Liked: 1475 times
Has Liked: 634 times

Post by Caernarfon_Claret » Mon May 07, 2018 10:22 am

Our away form:

Lost 3-0 to team with best home record in the league.
Lost 5-0 to team with second best home record
Drew against teams with 3rd-5th best home records.
Won 3-2 against team with 6th best home record.
Won against teams with 7th and 9th best home records.
Drew against team with 8th best record.
We have 10th best home record.
For the rest
11th won (B'mth)
12th Drew (Newcastle)
13th Lost (Leicester)
14th Lost (Palace)
15th Won (West Ham)
16th Drew (Huddersfield)
17th Lost (Swansea)
18th Drew (Stoke)
19th Won (Southampton)
20th Won (West Brom)

Only lost to two teams with a better home record than us but lost to three teams with a worse home record than us.

Failure to beat Stoke, Huddersfield and Newcastle away cost us a vital 6 points.

If we'd played Swansea away when they weren't in their purple patch might have made a difference as well.

Wilsdenclaret
Been Liked: 105 times
Has Liked: 257 times

Post by Wilsdenclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 10:32 am

We look understandably knackered, add to this 27 degree heat and conceding an early goal and losing Barnes you can easily see how this happened, I for one don't really care
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

SussexDon1inIreland
Been Liked: 1277 times
Has Liked: 8528 times

Post by SussexDon1inIreland » Mon May 07, 2018 10:34 am

I was at Spurs when we last lost 5-0 in 2009/10 season and yesterday’s team gave considerable more effort than Bikey etc

Don’t forget we didn’t have Woods lost Barnes early (nothing serious I hope) and their Greek centre half fouled Vokes non stop and ref did nothing and that We nearly scored early in the second half

If Arsenal has played that well all season maybe Wenger wouldn’t have had to fall on his sword

UTC

claretabroad
Been Liked: 172 times
Has Liked: 23 times

Post by claretabroad » Mon May 07, 2018 10:35 am

Every team is capable of having a shocker and we are no exception. A few didn't put in the expected effort, that's annoying but understandable given the circumstances of our european qualification. I'm sure SD will be having a word but it is not the end of the world to get spanked away at one of the top home teams in the division, frankly i'm surprised it took this long.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3181 times
Has Liked: 1865 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Mon May 07, 2018 10:39 am

The disappointing thing about yesterday was that it was the first time all season that we looked completely out of it.

Never had we looked like we were going to get a tanking by anybody. Even in the City game where we lost 3-0, we gave it a go and it wasn’t until late in second half that City scored their second & third goals.

One thing that was clear is that the gap between the top 6 and the rest is huge. There isn’t one squad below us that I look at and think “they are better than us”

We are the best of the rest but we have a hell of a lot to do to make sure we stay there

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1644 times
Has Liked: 400 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Mon May 07, 2018 10:41 am

Maybe it will be a blessing to feel our way into Europe?

Plunging straight into the group stages would have probably been a shock, tactically and quality-wise. Now we can feel our way in, and should we manage to progress, feel comfortable by the group stages.

Dyche and the club know that where we get to will sit firmly on their CV / honours board. We don’t want to be seen to be losing every game. A third quarter final for us would be ideal.

Stan Tastic
Been Liked: 444 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by Stan Tastic » Mon May 07, 2018 10:50 am

BennyD wrote:If SD said we had nothing to play for, I agree with him not you. So, we had a bad day and got thrashed; what of it? We were taught a lesson by a better team which highlights the gulf between the top 6 and the rest. I think some on here are forgetting what SD and the guys have achieved this year; we were thrashed by Arsenal, not Doncaster or MK Dons, and we are in Europe next season so why not dwell on the positives instead of having a bleat?
So you agree with him even though he's wrong because it's Sean Dyche?

You sound like one of those super-fans you hear about.

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3156 times
Has Liked: 6744 times

Post by boatshed bill » Mon May 07, 2018 10:54 am

I don't think many of us are too concerned about our tired looking team getting thrashed at Arsenal, more the comment "nothing to play for".
It's not what you want to hear from a manager, in my humble opinion.
This user liked this post: FCBurnley

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Mon May 07, 2018 10:54 am

Stan Tastic wrote:So you agree with him even though he's wrong because it's Sean Dyche?

You sound like one of those super-fans you hear about.
If Dyche says the Moon is made of cheese, then there are some who would just blindly eat it.

Caernarfon_Claret
Been Liked: 1475 times
Has Liked: 634 times

Post by Caernarfon_Claret » Mon May 07, 2018 11:01 am

SussexDon1inIreland wrote:I was at Spurs when we last lost 5-0 in 2009/10 season and yesterday’s team gave considerable more effort than Bikey etc

Don’t forget we didn’t have Woods lost Barnes early (nothing serious I hope) and their Greek centre half fouled Vokes non stop and ref did nothing and that We nearly scored early in the second half

If Arsenal has played that well all season maybe Wenger wouldn’t have had to fall on his sword

UTC
They have at home. Second only to City.

It's their away form that's really bad.

Goody1975
Been Liked: 988 times
Has Liked: 265 times

Post by Goody1975 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 am

Our big issue this summer is the change to the transfer window, it now closes before the season starts (AUG 9th!!!), so we have to make decisions on incomings before we know how many European games we will be playing.

We could increase the size of the squad by a couple of bodies only to find ourselves being knocked out of Europe before the group stages, a tilt at sixth place (no matter how unlikely) would have been far more beneficial than just finishing one place higher.
Last edited by Goody1975 on Mon May 07, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

dsr
Been Liked: 4576 times
Has Liked: 2264 times

Post by dsr » Mon May 07, 2018 11:07 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:If Dyche says the Moon is made of cheese, then there are some who would just blindly eat it.
As opposed to the "Sean Dyche is a decent manager, but let me tell what he should have done" people.

Sean Dyche knows far more than me or anyone else on here about managing Burnley. What he doesn't know is how to ensure we never had an off-day. And if some of us accept that we will have an off-day occasionally and accept that, maybe we just have a fatalistic acceptance that these things happen.

No doubt there are Man City fans whingeing like mad about the Guardiola after yesterday. There are always people who demand perfection from others - and no doubt they would be equally happy if in their own job, they did some deal that earned their boss £100k and he kicked them round the room because it wasn't £101k. Dyche hasn't achieved perfection, but I am more than delighted with what he has achieved so I'm not going to complain about the odd blip.
This user liked this post: BennyD

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Mon May 07, 2018 11:08 am

Goody1975 wrote:Our big issue this summer is the change to the transfer window, it now closes before the season starts (Apr 9th), so we have to make decisions on incomings before we know how many European games we will be playing.

We could increase the size of the squad by a couple of bodies only to find ourselves being knocked out of Europe before the group stages, a tilt at sixth place (no matter how unlikely) would have been far more beneficial than just finishing one place higher.
We know we have a minimum of two European games.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon May 07, 2018 11:09 am

boatshed bill wrote:I don't think many of us are too concerned about our tired looking team getting thrashed at Arsenal, more the comment "nothing to play for".
It's not what you want to hear from a manager, in my humble opinion.
This and I think although not the greatest choice of words most of us probably get and agree with the point Dyche was making. What has kept this thread going are the super fans who have to defend everything Dyche and Burnley related, making up excuses and giving opinions they would not have expressed 24 hours earlier

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1697 times
Has Liked: 789 times

Post by warksclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 11:10 am

Are you telling me there was nothing to play for-Cork, Tark and Pope with just two league games left before the final World Cup squad is picked,and playing in the Capital with the worlds media watching. Don't think either three moved up the Southgate list after yesterday. At least Hendrick did his International chances no harm

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3181 times
Has Liked: 1865 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Mon May 07, 2018 11:12 am

Goody1975 wrote:Our big issue this summer is the change to the transfer window, it now closes before the season starts (Apr 9th)

We’re screwed then if we’ve got to do next season with what we already have :shock:
This user liked this post: Goody1975

Goody1975

Post by Goody1975 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 am

Spijed wrote:We know we have a minimum of two European games.
Yes and by just getting to the group stages we could have another ten after the transfer window shuts, add to this any additional games in the league cup (although we would be saved entering at the second round stage due to Europe). My point is the European campaign could be difficult for us and every opportunity to make it a little easier should have been tried and that involved aiming to win the game yesterday, i just found it a strange stance to take.

No complaints from me about SD and the players for anything this season just a little perplexed about Sunday.

dsr

Post by dsr » Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 am

Devils_Advocate wrote:This and I think although not the greatest choice of words most of us probably get and agree with the point Dyche was making. What has kept this thread going are the super fans who have to defend everything Dyche and Burnley related, making up excuses and giving opinions they would not have expressed 24 hours earlier
What sort of fan does not defend anything Dyche related? Suppose someone from the BBC put a microphone in front of you and asked "what do you think of Sean Dyche as Burnley manager?" What would you say? Would you say he was great, you love him, Burnley couldn't have a better man in charge? Or would you say he has good points and bad points, I don't like the way he makes mistakes?

I don't think that any of the "super fans" think that Dyche is perfect. But then, the "super fans" don't expect him to be. The perfect manager hasn't been created yet.

Goody1975

Post by Goody1975 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:21 am

wilks_bfc wrote:We’re screwed then if we’ve got to do next season with what we already have :shock:
Nice one :D

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon May 07, 2018 11:25 am

dsr wrote:What sort of fan does not defend anything Dyche related? Suppose someone from the BBC put a microphone in front of you and asked "what do you think of Sean Dyche as Burnley manager?" What would you say? Would you say he was great, you love him, Burnley couldn't have a better man in charge? Or would you say he has good points and bad points, I don't like the way he makes mistakes?

I don't think that any of the "super fans" think that Dyche is perfect. But then, the "super fans" don't expect him to be. The perfect manager hasn't been created yet.
Can you not grasp the idea that you can think Dyche is the best thing to happen to Burnley for generations but not agree with everything he does. It really isn't a difficult concept to understand. Also what as stupid example you gave as these opinions are being expressed on a Burnley FC forum and not on on the BBC you clown

dsr

Post by dsr » Mon May 07, 2018 11:37 am

Devils_Advocate wrote:Can you not grasp the idea that you can think Dyche is the best thing to happen to Burnley for generations but not agree with everything he does. It really isn't a difficult concept to understand. Also what as stupid example you gave as these opinions are being expressed on a Burnley FC forum and not on on the BBC you clown
Not from your posts, no. When did you ever post anything wholly complimentary about BFC?

PS - think of a rude name and call yourself it. I'd do it myself, but I've never seen how baby name-calling helps with discussion.

Stalbansclaret
Been Liked: 1664 times
Has Liked: 2974 times

Post by Stalbansclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 11:49 am

I spent my time and money yesterday and as the score racked up I kind of drifted off into a reverie about how good it has been to be a Claret this season and how I could never, ever in my most deluded , wildest dreams have thought I would see us play in European competition. It was a nice sunny day, we sang some excellent songs (particularly "You wanted him sacked, you wanted him sacked, you two-faced b*******s you wanted him sacked") and after the match you could walk to the tube and actually get on it without queuing as all the red T-shirt wearers were staying behind with Arsene. I had a nice ice cream on the way home too.
This user liked this post: dsr

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Mon May 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Dyche teams put in a massive amount of effort to combat teams with players of better technical abilities. So effort and organisation over skill, as it were.

It looks like it catches up with them. Look how we petered out last season too.... it’s not a surprise. The human body inevitably loses those fine margin efforts at this point. Dyche teams seem to be self-proving the point

Let’s hope they can turn up on Sunday. I wonder if it affects his team selection for Sunday with it perhaps now requiring a bounce back as much as a celebration

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Mon May 07, 2018 12:32 pm

I stand corrected. Let's see whether they win their remaining games.

Goodclaret
Been Liked: 543 times
Has Liked: 1512 times

Post by Goodclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Stalbansclaret wrote:I spent my time and money yesterday and as the score racked up I kind of drifted off into a reverie about how good it has been to be a Claret this season and how I could never, ever in my most deluded , wildest dreams have thought I would see us play in European competition. It was a nice sunny day, we sang some excellent songs (particularly "You wanted him sacked, you wanted him sacked, you two-faced b*******s you wanted him sacked") and after the match you could walk to the tube and actually get on it without queuing as all the red T-shirt wearers were staying behind with Arsene. I had a nice ice cream on the way home too.
This hits the nail on the head for me. I felt exactly the same. I sure as hell don't need fans feeling sorry for me because I went to Arsenal and my team got beat 5 nil. The atmosphere in our end was great, bar about 20 minutes. From when we went 3 down until the end we all still sang. I did that because the team deserved to be recognised even when it wasn't going well for us. I don't want to become an arrogant, plastic fan like most of "The Arsenal" fans there yesterday. I want to back my team even when we don't win or draw. This season has been absolutely unbelievable and a 5 nil defeat at a team like Arsenal will not have me slagging our players and manager off. If this is the only slight mistake SD has made by saying "we had nothing to play for" all season then I can live with that. It just doesn't surprise me that some on here can't wait to have a go at him over the slightest thing, which is pretty sad to be honest.
This user liked this post: dsr

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6488 times
Has Liked: 2911 times

Post by Steve1956 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Will the same apply on Sunday against Bournemouth,might as well go shopping with the wife then,nothing to play for my arse!

Goodclaret
Been Liked: 543 times
Has Liked: 1512 times

Post by Goodclaret » Mon May 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Steve1956 wrote:Will the same apply on Sunday against Bournemouth,might as well go shopping with the wife then,nothing to play for my arse!
Well, I hope you enjoy your shopping. You treat yourself to something nice. I'll be at the Turf celebrating with the players and staff. UTC :)

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6488 times
Has Liked: 2911 times

Post by Steve1956 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Goodclaret wrote:Well, I hope you enjoy your shopping. You treat yourself to something nice. I'll be at the Turf celebrating with the players and staff. UTC :)
As will I ! ;)
This user liked this post: Goodclaret

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3800 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Mon May 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Imagine if we'd have taken a full allocation thinking we had something to play for given that tickets were sold before we were confirmed in Europe. I didn't go so I don't really care, the job is done but if I'd have travelled that far on an expensive trip I'd have been pretty miffed reading that comment.

steve1264b
Been Liked: 160 times

Post by steve1264b » Mon May 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Im not miffed.

Players are human and ive paid out for trains hotel. Just got back. Its ridiculous to expect anyone to perform at their peak permanently

ten bellies
Been Liked: 237 times
Has Liked: 1283 times

Post by ten bellies » Mon May 07, 2018 2:15 pm

I went. I'm not miffed either. Had a great day out and saw our team a little off the pace, ruthlessly punished by a good Arsenal side. We've just qualified for Europe, and yet the keyboard kn*bheads on here are still crying. Get a life.

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm

SussexDon1inIreland wrote:I was at Spurs when we last lost 5-0 in 2009/10 season and yesterday’s team gave considerable more effort than Bikey etc

UTC
Did Lennon give more effort than Bikey ?

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:13 pm

ten bellies wrote:I went. I'm not miffed either. Had a great day out and saw our team a little off the pace, ruthlessly punished by a good Arsenal side. We've just qualified for Europe, and yet the keyboard kn*bheads on here are still crying. Get a life.
Oh the irony