Tommy Robinson

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:29 am

Dy1geo wrote:Nothing wrong if a person has served their full sentence. I have an issue if the parole board let them out early and they go on to commit a further crime.
That's part and parcel with living in a free society. Sometimes we give second chances to people who don't deserve it. The only way to prevent that is to never give second chances, and that's unacceptable.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:33 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:What's wrong with people being released from prison?
At the end of a sentence there is no issue.
Releasing them part way through for good behaviour etc is wrong.

Someone like Choudhury really dislikes the UK/West and wants us all to convert so should he really be eligible for parole?
Same with those convicted of terror offences.

Releasing them early isn't going to make them like us or how we live.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:41 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:At the end of a sentence there is no issue.
Releasing them part way through for good behaviour etc is wrong.

Someone like Choudhury really dislikes the UK/West and wants us all to convert so should he really be eligible for parole?
Same with those convicted of terror offences.

Releasing them early isn't going to make them like us or how we live.
Is that what you want? You want our government treating one prisoner different to another prisoner when it comes to deciding to release them based on them holding opinions and feeling that aren't illegal to hold? So freedom of speech and freedom of thought ends when you're in prison, and to get out of prison you must conform to only saying and thinking things that you and I like. Is that the road you want to go down?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:44 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Is that what you want? You want our government treating one prisoner different to another prisoner when it comes to deciding to release them based on them holding opinions and feeling that aren't illegal to hold? So freedom of speech and freedom of thought ends when you're in prison, and to get out of prison you must conform to only saying and thinking things that you and I like. Is that the road you want to go down?
So you're happy that someone who preaches hate and wants attacks in and against Britain to be released early from prison?
Well at least we know which side you're supporting now :roll:

It's a bit different to letting a thief out early.

My point was why let supporters of terror attacks out early, because they're hardly likely to change their minds about it?
Feel free to justify it with whatever rubbish you want to spout at me about it.

I'm off out for the day so I'll check in later to see what drivel you've come up with.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:So you're happy that someone who preaches hate and wants attacks in and against Britain to be released early from prison?
Well at least we know which side you're supporting now :roll:
Do you think implying that i support islamists gains you respect? Do you wonder why people like me sneer at people like you?

I hold the opinion that we shouldn't treat one person differently to another and here you are using my support for that fundamental British value to imply that i'm an enemy of my country. I remember when the BNP were calling me a "traitor" because i believe in equality. You're no different to them.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Caballo
Been Liked: 421 times
Has Liked: 433 times

Post by Caballo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:40 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote: Well at least we know which side you're supporting now :roll:
If someone qualifies for early release it's irrelevant why they were imprisoned. Suggesting that wanting everyone to be treated the same somehow makes you an enemy of the state or an Isis sympathiser is beyond ridiculous.
Last edited by Caballo on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4185 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:44 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:That's part and parcel with living in a free society. Sometimes we give second chances to people who don't deserve it. The only way to prevent that is to never give second chances, and that's unacceptable.

I am comfortable with not giving murderers and rapists a second chance.
This user liked this post: cockneyclaret

karatekid
Been Liked: 1108 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by karatekid » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Early release for good behaviour is exactly what it says on the tin. It promotes good behaviour in prison by way of offering the chance to reduce your sentence. If you knew you had to serve your full sentence without chance of early release a lot of inmates wouldn't give a damn what they got up to inside. It would be Chaos with a Capital C.

Obviously this wouldn't apply to minimum term inmates.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Do you think implying that i support islamists gains you respect? Do you wonder why people like me sneer at people like you?

I hold the opinion that we shouldn't treat one person differently to another and here you are using my support for that fundamental British value to imply that i'm an enemy of my country. I remember when the BNP were calling me a "traitor" because i believe in equality. You're no different to them.
Have I called you an enemy of the country?
You seem to support the early release of people who want to murder British citizens and change our way of life.
I definitely didn't call you an enemy of the country though.

Yes I am different to the BNP, but you can imply whatever you like, you usually do to create a distraction.

Should people convicted of terror offences be allowed out early?
Most people would say no, I suspect.

Should people convicted of murder or child abuse charges be allowed out early?
Also a no.

There are other crimes where keeping them inside for the full duration would be justifiable.

People on the streets with multiple convictions clearly aren't going to change either.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:45 pm

karatekid wrote:Early release for good behaviour is exactly what it says on the tin. It promotes good behaviour in prison by way of offering the chance to reduce your sentence. If you knew you had to serve your full sentence without chance of early release a lot of inmates wouldn't give a damn what they got up to inside. It would be Chaos with a Capital C.

Obviously this wouldn't apply to minimum term inmates.
They can't create chaos if the prisons were a little tougher in the first place.

ClaretSteve
Been Liked: 50 times
Has Liked: 22 times

Post by ClaretSteve » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote: Do you wonder why people like me sneer at people like you?
Not read 90% of the crap on here but caught that. You do realise how you come across as being stuck up your own bottom?
These 2 users liked this post: cockneyclaret randomclaret2

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:00 pm

ClaretSteve wrote:Not read 90% of the crap on here but caught that. You do realise how you come across as being stuck up your own bottom?
He does it a lot, I think he's got a superiority complex.

Hapag Lloyd
Been Liked: 286 times
Has Liked: 427 times

Post by Hapag Lloyd » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:12 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:He does it a lot, I think he's got a superiority complex.
I think it’s more likely an inferiority complex, after all he is Scotch.
I reckon he comes on here looking for a row as a form of therapy.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10237 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:08 pm

To be fair, if you follow his spat with Godis, you'll see he's right.

"Well at least we know which side you're supporting now :roll:" is not far from describing someone, however inadvertently, as a traitor or the enemy of the people, is it ?
This user liked this post: Greenmile

morpheus2
Been Liked: 761 times
Has Liked: 1850 times

Post by morpheus2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Do you think implying that i support islamists gains you respect? Do you wonder why people like me sneer at people like you?

I wonder, is a person required to display remorse or regret for their actions to be eligible for parole?

If so, I can't see somebody like Choudary suddenly renouncing the Qur'an, he's a pretty pious fellow and a very good Muslim, he is hardly suddenly going to want to risk going to hell by suddenly following the West's modern wishful twisted, perverted form of 'moderate' Islam, he's going to continue to follow the ways of the prophet to the letter of Qur'an, Sunnah and hadith.

I suppose the trick is to 'show' regret, but Choudary doesn't seem the type even though he will doubtless be aware of the Qur'an's exegesis by Ibn Kathir which says "...believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.''"

...this is know as al taqiyya - deceiving to advance Islam.

If his lies are convincing enough for the hapless kuffar on the parole board he will be free to spread hatred and incitement to murder on the streets again instead of performing prison dawah.. .. not a lot that can be done about that I guess.

Walton
Been Liked: 792 times
Has Liked: 242 times

Post by Walton » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:20 pm

You've a warped view of Taqiya, that's not what it means at all. You've swallowed a myth perpetrated by the far right I'm afraid

http://www.theamericanmuslim.org/tam.ph ... ms/0014285
This user liked this post: UpTheBeehole

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Walton wrote:You've a warped view of Taqiya, that's not what it means at all. You've swallowed a myth perpetrated by the far right I'm afraid

http://www.theamericanmuslim.org/tam.ph ... ms/0014285

That's taqiyya about taqiyya you fool.

Walton

Post by Walton » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:25 pm

morpheus2 wrote:That's taqiyya about taqiyya you fool.
That is exactly what an islamophobe would say, and is covered in that article.

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Walton wrote:That is exactly what an islamophobe would say, and is covered in that article.
That's exactly what it would say an 'islamophobe' would say because it is taqiyya about taqiyya.

Walton

Post by Walton » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Haha, there really is no talking to people as prejudiced as you is there.

Absolutely brainwashed.
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile UpTheBeehole

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 pm

If you want vast tracts of Sahih ahadith where Muhammad encouraged his followers to lie and deceive to advance Islam (al taqiyya), from contemporary sources I can post them, but the thread will be closed.

morpheus2

Post by morpheus2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 pm

I was brainwashed, I'm now an apostate.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5185 times
Has Liked: 803 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Walton wrote:Haha, there really is no talking to people as prejudiced as you is there.

Absolutely brainwashed.

There are only one lot who are 'brainwashed', and they are absolute f***ing dodgepots because of it.

Holmeclaret
Been Liked: 201 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by Holmeclaret » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 pm

morpheus2 wrote:I wonder, is a person required to display remorse or regret for their actions to be eligible for parole?

If so, I can't see somebody like Choudary suddenly renouncing the Qur'an, he's a pretty pious fellow and a very good Muslim, he is hardly suddenly going to want to risk going to hell by suddenly following the West's modern wishful twisted, perverted form of 'moderate' Islam, he's going to continue to follow the ways of the prophet to the letter of Qur'an, Sunnah and hadith.

I suppose the trick is to 'show' regret, but Choudary doesn't seem the type even though he will doubtless be aware of the Qur'an's exegesis by Ibn Kathir which says "...believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.''"

...this is know as al taqiyya - deceiving to advance Islam.

If his lies are convincing enough for the hapless kuffar on the parole board he will be free to spread hatred and incitement to murder on the streets again instead of performing prison dawah.. .. not a lot that can be done about that I guess.
I thought the far right had given up on their false definition of taqiyya. You rarely see it advanced nowadays. It is permitted for a Muslim to deny his or her faith if the alternative is death or injury. It is also permissible to tell a white lie, for instance by saying that someone's food tastes good when it's not if it's likely to hurt their feelings. All other lies are not permitted, either to a Muslim or non Muslim.
However, the use of inflammatory language such as 'kuffar' to sew further mistrust and hatred isn't unusual both amongst far right Muslims and far right non Muslims. Both tend to skew it's Arabic meaning. It doesn't mean infidel or non believer, it means a person who conceals. It befits the likes of Morpheus perfectly in his pretence of being an ex Muslim ( cue the Punjabi phrases or whatever they are - I don't understand any of them). The meaning of Muslim on the other hand is not actually defined in the Quran. The closest definition is one who believes in God and performs good deeds. This is why I often tell non Muslims that they are probably better Muslims than I am.
It's quite a clever ploy, the taqiyya thing as it means that it is possible or even likely that anything someone like me should say is a lie.
I don't really know much about ibn Kathir and neither does Morpheus as neither of us are scholars of Islam. If you do want to listen to a true British scholar, I suggest you look up Tim Winters (aka Abdul Hakim Murad) for a discussion of the dangers of interpreting Islamic texts without the necessary qualification.
https://youtu.be/1MRXs5fqlXQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These 3 users liked this post: Greenmile nil_desperandum UpTheBeehole

Holmeclaret

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 am

Bin Ont Turf wrote:There are only one lot who are 'brainwashed', and they are absolute f***ing dodgepots because of it.
I was a hard drinking, womanising and occasionally violent chap as a young man. I found solace and happiness in my faith and over a period of about 35 years I have never harmed anyone and I have no desire whatsoever to do so, even against those who might want to harm me. I follow the Islamic principle of returning a bad deed against me with a good one.
I believed in God since my earliest childhood and if I find something more convincing than the Quran, I will leave Islam immediately.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2235 times
Has Liked: 2139 times

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:09 am

Holmeclaret wrote:I was a hard drinking, womanising and occasionally violent chap as a young man. I found solace and happiness in my faith and over a period of about 35 years I have never harmed anyone and I have no desire whatsoever to do so, even against those who might want to harm me. I follow the Islamic principle of returning a bad deed against me with a good one.
I believed in God since my earliest childhood and if I find something more convincing than the Quran, I will leave Islam immediately.
There's ethics that exist outside of religious scripture my dude.

Remind me what the punishment is for aposty in Islam?

Bin Ont Turf

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:13 am

Holmeclaret wrote: I believed in God since my earliest childhood and if I find something more convincing than the Quran, I will leave Islam immediately.
How about actual life and just being a decent human being?

I didn't need a book for that, just good parents.

Faith shouldn't be pushed on to someone.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:15 am

CoolClaret wrote:There's ethics that exist outside of religious scripture my dude.

The same as it is in Christianity

Graham25goals
Been Liked: 4 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by Graham25goals » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:20 am

Imho religion is about control. Without it life could be a hell of a lot worse. Life would just be a free for all without consequence.

I'm not religious by the way, I just choose to try to be a decent person. I can see why others need it though.

Holmeclaret

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:26 am

Bin Ont Turf wrote:How about actual life and just being a decent human being?

I didn't need a book for that, just good parents.

Faith shouldn't be pushed on to someone.
I agree completely. When I see a person, I don't see a Muslim, Jew, Christian or atheist, I see a man or a woman. Everyone should be given a fair crack of the whip and one of the most admirable things about the British is our ability to do this more than any other group of people anywhere. As the Quran says, there is no compulsion in religion.
It's such a shame to see so many being poisoned by the actions of renegade Muslims and the twisted explanations of those with their own agenda.
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile longsidepies

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:28 am

One day humanity will get to a point where they realise religion is a waste of time.

Probably take a while yet to get there if the Bible and Koran bashers continue to get their way.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:28 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:The same as it is in Christianity
Is there any Sectarian Christian countries that exclusively murder non believers and apostates?

In present day, there's no comparison for the two and its a cop-out to just go, 'well what about Christianity?!'

I'm not particularly a fan of either, one is notably worse though in the present day, that's for sure.

Holmeclaret

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:31 am

CoolClaret wrote:There's ethics that exist outside of religious scripture my dude.

Of course there are ethics that exist outside of religion. My faith doesn't make me superior (or inferior) to anyone.
The apostasy issue isnot as simple as you might think. There's an ongoing debate within the faith about this.
https://youtu.be/fU5rTpLDuq0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 am

CoolClaret wrote:Is there any Sectarian Christian countries that exclusively murder non believers and apostates?

In present day, there's no comparison for the two and its a cop-out to just go, 'well what about Christianity?!'

I'm not particularly a fan of either, one is notably worse though in the present day, that's for sure.
But you asked about Islam not a country that is Islamic. The penalty for apostasy over here is nothing.

It's not the religon itself it's the people who follow it.

Holmeclaret

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:One day humanity will get to a point where they realise religion is a waste of time.

Probably take a while yet to get there if the Bible and Koran bashers continue to get their way.
Religious dogma convinces very few people for obvious reasons. It comes down to this for me: are you in need as a being? Make of that what you will.

Bin Ont Turf

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:37 am

Holmeclaret wrote:I agree completely. When I see a person, I don't see a Muslim, Jew, Christian or atheist, I see a man or a woman. Everyone should be given a fair crack of the whip and one of the most admirable things about the British is our ability to do this more than any other group of people anywhere. As the Quran says, there is no compulsion in religion.
It's such a shame to see so many being poisoned by the actions of renegade Muslims and the twisted explanations of those with their own agenda.
You seem to be one of a kind and quite agreeable.

Please try and push your thoughts and opinions into the community, because you could do a lot of good with the sound mind you have.

Holmeclaret

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:42 am

Bin Ont Turf wrote:You seem to be one of a kind and quite agreeable.

Please try and push your thoughts and opinions into the community, because you could do a lot of good with the sound mind you have.
What do you expect? I'm a Burnley fan.
God bless and goodnight.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:46 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:But you asked about Islam not a country that is Islamic. The penalty for apostasy over here is nothing.

It's not the religon itself it's the people who follow it.
How ideas/teachings manifest say a lot about the ideas/teachings themselves.

If it always tends to manifest in misery, then surely it's not suitable - and there's better.

Kind of like when people go 'Well the USSR wasn't real communism......"

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:56 am

Holmeclaret wrote:Religious dogma convinces very few people for obvious reasons. It comes down to this for me: are you in need as a being? Make of that what you will.
I'm not really sure what to make of that so I'll leave that where it is.

Dazzler
Been Liked: 881 times
Has Liked: 2332 times

Post by Dazzler » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:58 am

Holmeclaret wrote:It's such a shame to see so many being poisoned by the actions of renegade Muslims and the twisted explanations of those with their own agenda.
Religion is a poison

Dazzler
Been Liked: 881 times
Has Liked: 2332 times

Post by Dazzler » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:09 am

Graham25goals wrote:Imho religion is about control. Without it life could be a hell of a lot worse. Life would just be a free for all without consequence.
I haven't read as much shite for...well,can't remember exactly.

Walton

Post by Walton » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:55 am

Bin Ont Turf wrote:There are only one lot who are 'brainwashed', and they are absolute f***ing dodgepots because of it.
Oh I don't doubt that there are a small number of muslims who have been brainwashed by warped preachers, however there have also been people on the far right who have been brainwashed by warped liars, and what Morpheus believes is an example of this.

This kind of disinformation is dangerous, on both sides.
These 2 users liked this post: UpTheBeehole Greenmile

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am

Just look at Twitter, loads of fans of the wife beating mortgage fraudster racist are happily retweeting legal arguments that are 100% bulldust rather than admit their hero might be just a someone who broke the law (serial offender) and has been punished for it.

Be it religion, Brexit or backing this moron too many people just lap up what they want to believe rather than the actual truth. It's very sad and so easy to exploit by unscrupulous politicians and people.
This user liked this post: UpTheBeehole

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:01 am

Walton wrote:Oh I don't doubt that there are a small number of muslims who have been brainwashed by warped preachers, however there have also been people on the far right who have been brainwashed by warped liars, and what Morpheus believes is an example of this.

This kind of disinformation is dangerous, on both sides.
The Vatican has been brainwashing people for decades.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:06 am

Spijed wrote:The Vatican has been brainwashing people for decades.
You spelt centuries wrong.

UpTheBeehole
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 496 times

Post by UpTheBeehole » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:55 pm

All gone quiet over there godisadeejay

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Am I meant to spend all of my time on here chatting to you?

There's a world outside of here.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:39 pm

If you want me, come chat on Twitter and then I can use some grown up words that aren't banned on there.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10237 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Oooooh, er !

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3338 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Look to be quite a few “protesters” in London today desperate to join little Tommy inside.