Tommy Robinson

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:51 pm

PutTheWheelieBinsOut wrote:Think the turtle has been triggered :D

Turtle and his cohorts always resort to insults when they are losing the argument or when their true intentions are exposed and they have nothing of any relevance to say.

And actually its **** like you that uses these innocent children in your insults to others like you have done to me.

You have been exposed for what you are, so Turtle if you can't argue rationally, don't bother at all.
I argued perfectly rationally. Explain to me what is politically correct about letting child rapists get away with being child rapists? You think i'm partly responcible because of my support for political correctness, so answer my question. In what way is it politically correct to let people rape children?

If you can't answer that, but still want to blame people like me, than all you're doing is exploiting the rape of these children to smear people you politically oppose.

Walton
Been Liked: 792 times
Has Liked: 242 times

Post by Walton » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:09 pm

PutTheWheelieBinsOut wrote:
Occasionally these people on the left let their masks slip and make mistakes which show their true feelings and utter contempt for the average person for example with Tweets like 'those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere, just need to shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity'
You do know that tweet was posted by a right wing troll account, don't you?

PutTheWheelieBinsOut
Been Liked: 194 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:30 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I argued perfectly rationally. Explain to me what is politically correct about letting child rapists get away with being child rapists? You think i'm partly responcible because of my support for political correctness, so answer my question. In what way is it politically correct to let people rape children?

If you can't answer that, but still want to blame people like me, than all you're doing is exploiting the rape of these children to smear people you politically oppose.
In my previous posts I never mentioned political correctness or you for that matter. I talked about an ideology which exists in the current establishment of a 'I know better attitude' and looks down on the average man on the street, I use the word 'left' however it doesn't necessarily encompass everyone or even a majority on the left of British politics.

Unless we talk about what is really going on, I talk to muslims every day and I can tell you they don't want or expect to be treated any differently and its the people who think they know whats best not only for us, but for them too. It's the people who come out with crazy policies and ideas that they are under the illusion benefit parts of the community and diversity that should be really challenged. I'm guessing a lot of them come from white middle class areas and never had much interaction or experience with people from other cultures, they think they don't need too because they have 'we know better' attitude. These people's beliefs and attitudes affect the very fabric of this country because they are the establishment they have created and perpetuate the muslim and white extremists in this country.

Going back to the grooming gangs, they also created the ideology that yes it was too difficult, too challenging to, they thought it would create racial tensions, best left well alone,(yes I do include some people in whitehall, people in their local government, crown prosecution service, judges, social workers and the police) actually they didn't realise that muslim communities and 99.99% of muslims are just as relieved when pedophiles are taken off the streets regardless of the abusers or victims colour of skin.
Last edited by PutTheWheelieBinsOut on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:32 pm

PutTheWheelieBinsOut wrote:In my previous posts I never mentioned political correctness or you for that matter. I talked about an ideology which exists in the current establishment of a 'I know better attitude' and looks down on the average man on the street, I use the word 'left' however it doesn't necessarily encompass everyone or even a majority on the left of British politics.

Unless we talk about what is really going on, I talk to muslims every day and I can tell you they don't want or expect to be treated any differently and its the people who think they know whats best not only for us, but for them too. It's the people who come out with crazy policies and ideas that they are under the illusion benefit parts of the community and diversity that should be really challenged. I'm guessing a lot of them come from white middle class areas and never had much interaction or experience with people from other cultures, they think they don't need too because they have 'we know better' attitude. These people's beliefs and attitudes affect the very fabric of this country because they are the establishment they have created and perpetuate the muslim and white extremists in this country.

They also created the ideology that yes it was too difficult, too challenging to, they thought it would create racial tensions, best left well alone,(yes I do include some people in whitehall, people in their local government, crown prosecution service, judges, social workers and the police) actually they didn't realise that muslim communities and 99.99% of muslims are just as relieved when pedophiles are taken off the streets regardless of the abusers or victims colour of skin.
So are you saying that when you said what i've quoted below you weren't blaming political correctness, or the left, for anything?

"It's people on the left that created the ideology that said it's racist to go in to muslim areas and accuse them of pedophilia, it's much better to imply that some how the white girls deserve it or wanted it."

PutTheWheelieBinsOut
Been Liked: 194 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:So are you saying that when you said what i've quoted below you weren't blaming political correctness, or the left, for anything?

"It's people on the left that created the ideology that said it's racist to go in to muslim areas and accuse them of pedophilia, it's much better to imply that some how the white girls deserve it or wanted it."
No because it's a much deeper and more complex issue than just political correctness, political correctness has evolved over time. Lets not kid ourselves there has always been cover ups by the people at the heart of the establishment, it wasn't just muslim grooming gangs, it was Jimmy Saville, Cyril Smith and lots more, the authorities knew about these people but they failed to protect innocent children. We either take a moment of pause and stop and say things have got to change or we carry on and let ourselves be distracted by idiots like Tommy Robinson and their antics instead of tackling real issues.

They will use people like Tommy Robinson for their own ends, they will convince people that the establishment needs more powers to tackle racism/extremism, which will mean infringing on or taking away our rights and liberties.

But what I see is that there are some people 'on the left' who regard themselves has liberals, I regard them has the 'liberal elite' who sneer at the average person in the street. These people don't represent the labour party, the corbynista's or even momentum, part of their number would vote tory, they are people who indeed are a law unto themselves, they think they know whats better for everyone and think they are above politics. We need a shakeup at the very heart of the establishment and hit the reset button.

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4076 times
Has Liked: 1854 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:10 am

Freed on bail after winning his appeal.(BBC)

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2625 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:21 am

I'm a bit late to the 'Tommy Robinson' stuff but had a read on Wiki. Ha ha.. a more deserving leader of the grubby 'Islamic Ray Gun' crew you'd struggle to find.

I wondered why Stephen Christopher Yaxley changed his name to 'Tommy Robinson'. It says on there he was 'taking the name of a prominent member of the "Men In Gear" (MIG) football hooligan crew, which follows Luton Town Football Club'.. Ha - that's too good, it has to be made up right?

And the bit about him beating up a girlfriend, then assaulting the female off duty cop who came to help. That bit really is true. He's quite the warrior isn't he?

Anyway, good that he's out, let's get him on I'm a Celeb or something.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5564 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:48 am

NottsClaret wrote:
Anyway, good that he's out, let's get him on I'm a Celeb or something.
Hate Island.

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2637 times
Has Liked: 6469 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 am

NottsClaret wrote:And the bit about him beating up a girlfriend, then assaulting the female off duty cop who came to help. That bit really is true. He's quite the twatwaffle isn't he?
fixed that for you Notts...

Walton

Post by Walton » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:58 am

What are the odds of him breaching his bail conditions and getting banged up again before he gets his retrial?
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

HatfieldClaret
Been Liked: 605 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by HatfieldClaret » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Walton wrote:What are the odds of him breaching his bail conditions and getting banged up again before he gets his retrial?
We live in hope

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:46 pm

So all the legal experts on here were wrong ?

martin_p
Been Liked: 3768 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:57 pm

claretandy wrote:So all the legal experts on here were wrong ?
A re-trial has been ordered, doesn't mean he won't ne convicted again (although it may make it less likely)

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:10 pm

Wrong about what?

Walton

Post by Walton » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:28 pm

He pleaded guilty didn't he?

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Walton wrote:He pleaded guilty didn't he?
He did. He was then sent to a prison with a 607% Asian population.
These 2 users liked this post: Rick_Muller Imploding Turtle

redski
Been Liked: 2 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by redski » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:15 pm

free the tommy

Juan Tanamera
Been Liked: 771 times
Has Liked: 10100 times

Post by Juan Tanamera » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Free Tommy Robinson with every gallon.

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Wrong about what?
That the original judgement and sentence was incorrect. Even the secret barrister has held his hands up to being wrong, but not you eh turtles heed.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... conviction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

: “It was unclear what conduct was said to comprise a breach of that order and the appellant was sentenced on the basis of conduct which fell outside the scope of that order.

“... The decision at Leeds crown court to proceed to committal to prison so promptly and without due regard for [part] of the rules gave rise to unfairness.

“.... The judge might have referred the matter to the attorney general to consider whether to institute proceedings. That course would have avoided the risk of sacrificing fairness on the altar of celerity.”
Last edited by claretandy on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:55 pm

claretandy wrote:That the original judgement and sentence was correct. Even the secret barrister has held his hands up to being wrong, but not you eh turtles heed.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... conviction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

: “It was unclear what conduct was said to comprise a breach of that order and the appellant was sentenced on the basis of conduct which fell outside the scope of that order.

“... The decision at Leeds crown court to proceed to committal to prison so promptly and without due regard for [part] of the rules gave rise to unfairness.

“.... The judge might have referred the matter to the attorney general to consider whether to institute proceedings. That course would have avoided the risk of sacrificing fairness on the altar of celerity.”
I'm gonna laugh so hard if he gets convicted again after you've taken your victory lap.

BOYSIE31
Been Liked: 264 times
Has Liked: 1112 times

Post by BOYSIE31 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:21 pm

It was all wrong and he will end up with a bloody good payout.

They wanted to shut him up end off - but what kind of country do we now live in eh ?

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I'm gonna laugh so hard if he gets convicted again after you've taken your victory lap.
he's already served 4 months, the first sentence has been described as excessive, highly unlikely he will be sent back to prison, i'm gonna laugh so hard at libtards if he gets compo.
This user liked this post: burnleymik

martin_p
Been Liked: 3768 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:27 pm

claretandy wrote:That the original judgement and sentence was incorrect. Even the secret barrister has held his hands up to being wrong, but not you eh turtles heed.

They've said it's 'flawed' rather than incorrect, i.e. from a procedural point of view not reached in the correct way. If they were saying it was wrong they wouldn't need a re-trial.

John Gayles Shoulder
Been Liked: 27 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by John Gayles Shoulder » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:51 pm

He's out of jail following due process in the legal procedure which ironically he decided he didn't want to follow/was willing to ignore in the first place, hence the prison sentence

Other than that, the guy is a disgusting self interested thug and anyone deifying this bellend needs to stop being so easily lead by populist nonsense
This user liked this post: Burnley Ace

Spiral
Been Liked: 2523 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:It was all wrong and he will end up with a bloody good payout.

They wanted to shut him up end off - but what kind of country do we now live in eh ?
One where rule of law, due process and right of appeal all still count for something, values and rights which Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon/Tommy Robinson and his ilk often see as a nuisance and impediment to what they believe to be not only justifiable, but the righteous persecution of...you know who...

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:46 pm

claretandy wrote:he's already served 4 months, the first sentence has been described as excessive, highly unlikely he will be sent back to prison, i'm gonna laugh so hard at libtards if he gets compo.
same.

The likes of IT and Eddie paying for Tommys compensation :lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: Lord Rothbury

redski
Been Liked: 2 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by redski » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:51 pm

Spiral wrote:One where rule of law, due process and right of appeal all still count for something, values and rights ...
I'd like to think that too, but , he'd still be hidden away in gaol - if it weren't for decent people from all around the globe crowd-funded an expensive expert legal team to point out this country's outrageous, unwholesome, judgmental behavior.
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:12 pm

claretandy wrote:he's already served 4 months, the first sentence has been described as excessive, highly unlikely he will be sent back to prison, i'm gonna laugh so hard at libtards if he gets compo.
Pretty sure I said convicted. Not imprisoned.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Just remember, for those who support Tommy Robinson on here and find it funny that he's being released:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/edl- ... nt-1.15981" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:21 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:same.

The likes of IT and Eddie paying for Tommys compensation :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why would I have a problem with that?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Why would I have a problem with that?
Because deep down, you want him to rot in prison so he can't cause any more trouble amongst the great and unwashed masses.
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:30 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Because deep down, you want him to rot in prison so he can't cause any more trouble amongst the great and unwashed masses.
Is this what you want for people whose politics you abhor? Do you think everyone feels like you do about their political opponents?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Is this what you want for people whose politics you abhor? Do you think everyone feels like you do about their political opponents?
I just calls it as I sees it.

I watched as the liberals on twitter applauded with glee when Tommy was sent down (some even stating they hoped he got murdered on the inside) and now I watch the same people, exert their rage on the same platform, about the same legal principles/systems they were so in favour of when they were sending Tommy down.

Todays leftism is about cultural dominance. There is nothing liberal about it.
These 2 users liked this post: jrtod61 SussexDon1inIreland

Stayingup
Been Liked: 924 times
Has Liked: 2757 times

Post by Stayingup » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:38 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Well, seeing as there's no thread about him...

A petition has been raised calling for his release from prison.

It has generated nearly 200,000 signatures in just 24 hours and rising.

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp ... y-robinson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Of course it won't make any difference and will be ignored as far right Nazis just spitting their dummy out.

But, going beyond the media spin, how has this man, an ex-football thug from Luton managed to develop such hero status amongst the working class of this country? Whats the reason? Is it simply that they are all stupid and easily mislead by racist ideology? Or is it something more?
Well how has a communist terrorist Jew hating racist old plank got to be leader of the Labour Party? Easy that one, by using thuggish colleagues and methods.
Last edited by Stayingup on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stayingup
Been Liked: 924 times
Has Liked: 2757 times

Post by Stayingup » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:He’s in prison? Ha. Brilliant.
No he's out.

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 656 times
Has Liked: 2899 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:46 pm

[quote="Stayingup"]No he's out.[/quote
At the moment

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 656 times
Has Liked: 2899 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Bless him, compare his scurrying away with his alt right attack on msm, with Mandelas exit from prison.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I just calls it as I sees it.

I watched as the liberals on twitter applauded with glee when Tommy was sent down (some even stating they hoped he got murdered on the inside) and now I watch the same people, exert their rage on the same platform, about the same legal principles/systems they were so in favour of when they were sending Tommy down.

Todays leftism is about cultural dominance. There is nothing liberal about it.
You haven't seen it though. You've completely made it up.
Why do you keep thinking people who express fundamentally illiberal views are liberals? You keep doing it. It's ridiculous.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:50 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:You haven't seen it though. You've completely made it up.
Why do you keep thinking people who express fundamentally illiberal views are liberals? You keep doing it. It's ridiculous.
Because most of the time they have it in their twitter bios.

SussexDon1inIreland
Been Liked: 1277 times
Has Liked: 8528 times

Post by SussexDon1inIreland » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Even the Secret Barrister has sort of apologised
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/ ... -all-mean/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UTC

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 904 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Don’t forget that they’re all military and political experts too.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:13 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Because most of the time they have it in their twitter bios.
Read this as many times as necessary: Just because someone says they are liberal doesn't mean they are liberal.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Read this as many times as necessary: Just because someone says they are liberal doesn't mean they are liberal.
A movement is an embodiment of it's followers.

The EDL was set up to highlight extremism and grooming gangs. It got joined by a bunch of knuckle dragging racist idiots, and that is what it was known and identified as there on after.

If hundreds of thousands of illiberal people in this country vote liberal, attend liberal marches, support liberal causes, then that is liberalism; they are liberals. The people make the movement.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:21 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:A movement is an embodiment of it's followers.

The EDL was set up to highlight extremism and grooming gangs. It got joined by a bunch of knuckle dragging racist idiots, and that is what it was known and identified as there on after.

If hundreds of thousands of illiberal people in this country vote liberal, attend liberal marches, support liberal causes, then that is liberalism; they are liberals. The people make the movement.
It's not a movement. You either support liberal ideals, or you don't. To call someone a liberal after they've expressed opinions that is fundamentally illiberal is like calling someone who supports the death penalty 'pro-life' because they oppose abortion. It's ridiculous. But it's supposed to be ridiculous, isn't it? It's not about being accurate, it's about smearing actual liberals.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2523 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:24 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Because deep down, you want him to rot in prison so he can't cause any more trouble amongst the great and unwashed masses.
Sincerity may seem foreign to you but you certainly show yourself up as constitutionally lacking in conviction and principle when you visibly struggle to conceive in others a held set of core values and beliefs unchanged by the subject or object to which they apply.

UpTheClaretsFCBK
Been Liked: 372 times
Has Liked: 14 times

Post by UpTheClaretsFCBK » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:25 pm

He’s been freed under the laws of the land and that’s good enough for me. I bare no ill feeling at all by his release.

What I take issue with is people who somehow think marching up and down London doing Nazi salutes and singing about Muslims is making a massive difference.

I am a Labour voter and a Corbyn supporter, but there’s no doubt that grooming gangs etc are an issue and stating that it’s an issue doesn’t make you a racist as there are facts to back these claims. However, there’s got to be some order in how this issue is tackled, people like Yaxley-Lennon are very good at pointing out issues, but they’re not offering any solutions.

You’ve also got to question the motives of someone who’s so focused on crimes committed by people tied to a certain religion, but doesn’t seem interested when the purpatrator is Christian or an Athiest, there have been a couple of members of the organisation he founded convicted of terrible crimes against Children and he’s not said a word about it.

Where are the calls for the entire EDL community to come out and condemn these crimes?

He’s literally done nothing to help the situation, other than costing the tax payer thousands in police hours for marches and protests.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:40 pm

UpTheClaretsFCBK wrote:He’s been freed under the laws of the land and that’s good enough for me. I bare no ill feeling at all by his release.

What I take issue with is people who somehow think marching up and down London doing Nazi salutes and singing about Muslims is making a massive difference.

I am a Labour voter and a Corbyn supporter, but there’s no doubt that grooming gangs etc are an issue and stating that it’s an issue doesn’t make you a racist as there are facts to back these claims. However, there’s got to be some order in how this issue is tackled, people like Yaxley-Lennon are very good at pointing out issues, but they’re not offering any solutions.

You’ve also got to question the motives of someone who’s so focused on crimes committed by people tied to a certain religion, but doesn’t seem interested when the purpatrator is Christian or an Athiest, there have been a couple of members of the organisation he founded convicted of terrible crimes against Children and he’s not said a word about it.

Where are the calls for the entire EDL community to come out and condemn these crimes?

He’s literally done nothing to help the situation, other than costing the tax payer thousands in police hours for marches and protests.
I firmly believe that if it wasn't for Tommy Robinson those grooming gangs would still be acting with impunity to this day.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4265 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Because most of the time they have it in their twitter bios.
Presumably you think the DPRK is democratic, and the Nazis were socialists.

NB - when I say “Nazis” I mean the people running Germany during WW2, and not the slur you keep imagining that people use against you on here.

Flat Stanley
Been Liked: 60 times
Has Liked: 103 times

Post by Flat Stanley » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:08 pm

The guy pleaded guilty to contempt of court because he was in contempt of court. The appeal is about legal process not being followed. He is appealing the contempt of court ruling but on the basis of due process not being followed. His barrister pretty much admitted what he did amounted to contempt of court (for the second time ). Most likely he will be found guilty again and released due to time served.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4265 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:10 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:The EDL was set up to highlight extremism and grooming gangs. It got joined by a bunch of knuckle dragging racist idiots, and that is what it was known and identified as there on after.
The EDL was set up by and for a bunch of knuckle dragging racist football hooligans after a bunch of equally extremist and idiotic Muslims held a protest against returning British soldiers in Luton.