12 Russian Military Officers Indicted

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Dy1geo
Been Liked: 211 times
Has Liked: 62 times

Re: 12 Russian Military Officers Indicted

Post by Dy1geo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:02 am

Spiral wrote:You're more than welcome to divert the thread in any which way you please but the discussion around the electoral college started in response to a post stating the majority of Americans voted for Trump. This is demonstrably untrue.
Whilst you are correct, I think the poster above was trying to make a point about Trump being democratically elected.

I made the point about the Electoral College because a poster above brought it up. It’s like the one that compares Senate Votes for Republicans and Democrats. To those that are reading the thread who feel it unfair it was the founding fathers who gave each state two Senators each so red states like South and North Dakota need fewer votes to elect a Senator than Democrat needs in the blue state of California.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:37 am

A US congressional candidate actively sought and received information from Guccifer 2.0 about their opponent. I can't wait to find out who it was.

Socrates
Been Liked: 912 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by Socrates » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:45 am

Don Jr, Kushner and Roger Stone are looking at indictments soon i’d imagine. Erik Prince too.

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:39 pm

what this is actually saying to me more and more is that Trump's involvement, if anything, is accidental, but his misguided campaign team anything but. Unless there's something explosive we don't know I can't see anything sticking to Trump. His only guilt was perhaps to say, in his off-the-cuff manner "Russia, I hope you're listening, and you can find those missing emails" - and the very same day, they did!

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Ah, the "will someone not rid me of this turbulent priest" defence.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:54 pm

NRC wrote:what this is actually saying to me more and more is that Trump's involvement, if anything, is accidental, but his misguided campaign team anything but. Unless there's something explosive we don't know I can't see anything sticking to Trump. His only guilt was perhaps to say, in his off-the-cuff manner "Russia, I hope you're listening, and you can find those missing emails" - and the very same day, they did!
It doesn't matter any more if his involvement is accidental or not. In fact it doesn't even matter if he was involved at all. He was informed earlier in the week of these indictments, so from that point every time he called the investigation a "rigged witch hunt", for example, he is aiding and abetting these people. He's ******. The only way he avoids justice is if he and the republicans stay in power, and the Republican party is up to its eyeballs in this so expect them to be getting more and more desperate and extreme when it comes to clinging onto power. More voting rights restrictions, more polling places in minority areas closing, more mass voting roll purges that "accidentally" include a bunch of registered Democrats.

Their democracy is in a rapid descent.

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:01 pm

See my earlier post re Fox news and Hannity, Turtle. While the party might be becoming cult-ish, the Republican voting base isn't.....it's not losing ground at all. Trumps spin is fully accepted by half the country, and calling out certain NATO members is seen as a strength (and it is actually).

In a vote it would be another close-run thing

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Thread 30. Imploding Turtle.

Ffs get a life you sad boring Kant. Who gives one?
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Post by ontario claret » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:53 pm

The American Senate might be the least democratic institution in any "free world" country. Every state, plus the District of Columbia, elect 2 senators. That means that states like Wyoming, Rhode Island, and Montana are equally represented with New York and California. It goes back to the days in your Parliament where ridings were all different sizes, and if you got a "safe" seat, you were in for life.

ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Post by ontario claret » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:54 pm

And Top Claret, if you don't like IT's contributions, then simply don't read them.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Top Claret wrote:Thread 30. Imploding Turtle.

Ffs get a life you sad boring Kant. Who gives one?

:lol:

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:23 pm

ontario claret wrote:And Top Claret, if you don't like IT's contributions, then simply don't read them.
Up yours to Ontario

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:24 pm

so angry

Ontario, you should spit at him. He respects that.
This user liked this post: ontario claret

Socrates
Been Liked: 912 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by Socrates » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:A US congressional candidate actively sought and received information from Guccifer 2.0 about their opponent. I can't wait to find out who it was.
Smart money is on Matt Gaetz.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Socrates wrote:Smart money is on Matt Gaetz.

I'm not sure. I know these people are exceedingly stupid, but he won with 69% of the vote. I'd expect someone to be in a much tougher campaign than that to be desperate enough to do something like this.

But more importantly, if it is a sitting GOP congressman or woman then it would explain why they're so desperate for Rosenstein to turn over documents on the case to them. Or at least they want to seem desperate, because they'd know if he had reason to believe that a sitting congress-person committed a crime like this there'd be no way he'd give them his evidence of it outside of a trial. So they can turn around and claim he's refusing to turn over documents they have a right to receive and therefore they can claim to have grounds to impeach him. Which is what it looks like they're going to try next week.

It's all a lot of fun trying to figure out what these clowns are playing at. It's got to be much bigger than just the Trump campaign. The Republicans were waxing lyrical about Mueller when he was appointed as special counsel, talking about how brilliant and impartial a prosecutor he was and how he was absolutely the right man for the job, and then for some reason just completely turned on him. So something has spooked them.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Apparently, until a journalist asked him if he'd do it, Trump never thought of demanding that Russia hand over the people that attacked the country he swore an oath to protect.

“Well, I might,” Trump said when asked during an interview with CBS News about extraditing the indicted intelligence agents. “I hadn’t thought of that. But I certainly, I’ll be asking about it. But again, this was during the Obama administration. They were doing whatever it was during the Obama administration.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... b5154c8120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Spiral wrote:Excellent post.

Was this you? :lol:
The Economist wrote: American democracy’s built-in bias towards rural Republicans

EVERY system for converting votes into power has its flaws. Britain suffers from an over-mighty executive; Italy from chronically weak government; Israel from small, domineering factions. America, however, is plagued by the only democratic vice more troubling than the tyranny of the majority: tyranny of the minority.

This has come about because of a growing division between rural and urban voters. The electoral system the Founders devised, and which their successors elaborated, gives rural voters more clout than urban ones. When the parties stood for both city and country that bias affected them both. But the Republican Party has become disproportionately rural and the Democratic Party disproportionately urban. That means a red vote is worth more than a blue one.

The X factor

The consequences are dramatic. Republicans hold both the houses of Congress and the White House. But in the three elections in 2012-16 their candidates got just 46% of the two-party vote for the Senate, and they won the presidential vote in 2016 with 49%. Our voting model predicts that, for Democrats to have a better than 50% chance of winning control of the House in November’s mid-term elections, they will need to win the popular vote by around seven percentage points. To put that another way, we think the Republicans have a 0.01% chance of winning the popular vote for the House. But we estimate their chance of securing a majority of congressmen is about a third. In no other two-party system does the party that receives the most votes routinely find itself out of power (see Briefing).

This imbalance is partly by design. The greatest and the smallest states each have two senators, in order that Congress should represent territory as well as people. Yet the over-representation of rural America was not supposed to affect the House and the presidency. For most of the past 200 years, when rural, urban and suburban interests were scattered between the parties, it did not. Today, however, the 13 states where people live closest together have 121 Democratic House members and 73 Republican ones, whereas the rest have 163 Republicans and just 72 Democrats. America has one party built on territory and another built on people.

The bias is deepening. Every president who took office in the 20th century did so having won the popular vote. In two of the five elections for 21st-century presidents, the minority won the electoral college. By having elected politicians appoint federal judges, the American system embeds this rural bias in the courts as well. If Brett Kavanaugh, whom President Donald Trump nominated this week, joins the Supreme Court, a conservative court established by a president and Senate who were elected with less than half the two-party vote may end up litigating the fairness of the voting system.

This bias is a dangerous new twist in the tribalism and political dysfunction that is poisoning politics in Washington. Americans often say such partisanship is bad for their country (and that the other lot should mend their ways). The Founding Fathers would have agreed. George Washington warned that “the alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge…is itself a frightful despotism”.

As a component of partisanship, the built-in bias is obviously bad for Democrats. But in the long run it is bad for America as a whole, including Republicans. When lawmaking is paralysed, important work, such as immigration and entitlement reform, is too hard. The few big laws that are approved, like Barack Obama’s health-care reform or Mr Trump’s corporate-tax cuts, pass on party-line votes. That emboldens the opposition to reverse or neuter them when they take power. Meanwhile, the task of resolving the most divisive political issues often falls to the courts. The battle over Mr Kavanaugh’s confirmation will be a proxy war over issues, like abortion and health insurance, better suited to the legislature.

Some may ask why Democrats do not return to positions that appeal to rural voters (see our special report). Recall how Mr Obama won the presidency opposing gay marriage and Bill Clinton built a coalition in the centre-ground. But rancorous political disputes—over guns, abortion and climate change—split so neatly along urban-rural lines that parties and voters increasingly sort themselves into urban-rural tribes. Gerrymandering and party primaries reward extremists, and ensure that, once elected, they seldom need fear for their jobs. The incentives to take extreme positions are very powerful.

Bitter partisanship, ineffective federal government and electoral bias poison politics and are hard to fix. Changing the constitution is hard—and rightly so. Yet the voting system for Congress is easier to reform than most people realise, because the constitution does not stipulate what it should be. Congress last voted to change the rules in 1967.

Second thoughts about first-past-the-post

The aim should be to give office-seekers a reason to build bridges with opponents rather than torch them. If partisanship declined as a result, so would pressure on voters to stick to their tribe. That could make both parties competitive in rural and urban areas again, helping to restore majority rule.

One option, adopted in Maine this year and already proposed in a bill in Congress for use nationwide, is “ranked-choice voting” (RCV), in which voters list candidates in order of preference. After a first count, the candidate with the least support is eliminated, and his or her ballots are reallocated to those voters’ second choice. This continues until someone has a majority. Candidates need second- and third-choice votes from their rivals’ supporters, so they look for common ground with their opponents. Another option is multi-member districts, which were once commonplace and still exist in the Senate. Because they aggregate groups of voters, they make gerrymandering ineffective.

Voting reform is not the whole answer to partisanship and built-in bias, but it would help. It is hard, but not outlandish. To maintain the trust of all Americans, the world’s oldest constitutional democracy needs to reform itself.

https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/ ... democracys" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edit: nvm. it's from before my post. But i've got my eye on you.

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:25 pm

An interesting read:

What Mueller won't find ...Bob In Portland
".Our political structure is a lie, the people who are supposed to represent us and our interests don't, our law enforcement protects the property of the rich, not our lives, and often are in cahoots with the criminals from whom we are supposed to be protected.....

..I wrote an essay here back in April of 2017 explaining how the Russiagate scandal had been designed to give Hillary Clinton a casus belli for her future war against Russia, and that what we were seeing since she lost has been a recycling of it to get Trump in line with the goals of the Deep State. So far nothing much has happened that has moved me from that belief. Now that the Deep State seems to have persuaded our Dear Leader that he can go on being himself as long as he understands the actual hierarchy and doesn't get in the way the Deep State, everything seems to be back on track. At least until Donald's next tweet....

..Which brings me to another great revelation. It's not just politicians and political parties that are serving the Deep State. Any agency that can be corrupted by power will be, eventually.

Which brings us to the courts.

There are certain things that must be preserved for a ruling class to remain legitimate in the eyes of the public. Some people don't think much beyond the flag. But there are other things. The media is better than ever at keeping uncomfortable truths from the majority of Americans. But what happens where the criminality of the Deep State collides with our judicial system?

Let me introduce you to the man of the hour in Washington, Robert Swann Mueller III..

..Mueller would invariably land on cases with Deep State intelligence connections...

.Thus, the CIA and Deep State, which had soured on Nixon, orchestrated that President's departure....

..I raise this because Robert Mueller's current task is the investigation of our sitting President. No matter how much you dislike Trump you can't help but notice that the "evidence" against him conspiring with Putin and Russia is thin gruel. And while Trump, like most politicians who ascend to the big seat, has a lot of questionable, even indictable business connections around him, the great dangers of a Putin-Trump conspiracy trumpeted by the media have been fading because, apparently, there was never a there there. Thus, as Mueller oversees this case, he will find people surrounding Trump who have lied to FBI agents, who have perhaps not registered as foreign agents, and other crimes that routinely happen out of the public spotlight and aren't prosecuted. What was obvious to me from the start, that this was a psyop that involved U.S. intelligence, Ukrainian intelligence, Clinton and the DNC, will not be obvious to Mueller. Thus, as his career has shown, Mueller has been put in place not merely to prosecute those around Trump as a means of pressure on his administration, but to not see the CIA's hand in it.

https://caucus99percent.com/content/wha ... -wont-find" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comments:

..Whoa, great stuff!.....But I'm surprised at no mention of Mueller's role in gagging Sibel Edmonds,...

..WOW! Where's the popcorn eating emoji, when you need it? Interesting read. Thanks...

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Mueller's current task isn't to investigate the US president. Not that the rest of your post isn't bullshit, that's just something you highlighted that is easy to point out as bullshit.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:23 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:

You're a big fan of conspiracies and pointing to things like "timing", and claimed that it can't be a coincidence that Rosenstein chose to announce these indictments just days before Trump's performance review in Helsinki. So what about this? I'm sure you won't claim this is a coincidence - On July 27 2016 Trump publicly asked for Russia to hack Clinton's emails. A few hours latter Russia, for the first time, tried to hack Clinton's emails.

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Imploding Turtle, our resident Official Conpiracy Theorist, who always seems to side with the Globalist New World Order Neo-Con/Neo-Lib position.
IMHO, it would be refreshing if you could get rid of the chains, and learn to think for yourself. Fat chance of that!

This reminded me of you...
"I've been amazed by the number of "leftist"/"anarchist" sites that deploy dumploads of sophistry urging regime change in Syria—their leading motif—while mysteriously never criticizing U.S. intervention or calling attention to the neocon agenda at work. In some cases I think it's owing to ideological blinders (straitjackets?), others are outright CIA-type sponsored propaganda outlets."
Back to Timing...
"Emails from the Democratic National Committee had already been hacked and leaked, and we would later learn that Clinton campaign chair John Podesta’s email account had already been compromised. As Vox’s Andrew Prokop has previously explained, the email phishing expeditions against Democrats were already well underway by March 2016. That’s around the time that Podesta’s emails, which would play such a prominent role in the final months of the campaign, were infiltrated.

So Trump’s comments can’t be claimed as the start of Russia’s digital attacks against American political parties and figures....."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... email-hack" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CIA's Russia hacking claims dismissed as 'bulls***' by former UK ambassador Craig Murray
'I know who leaked them. I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack'

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 88057.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Trump Should Fire Rosenstein Immediately .....Paul Craig Roberts
"Does Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence officers for allegedly hacking Hillary’s emails and interfering in the US election have any purpose other than to throw a monkey wrench in President Trump’s upcoming summit with Putin?...

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Summitgate and the Campaign vs. ‘Peace’ ....Stephen F. Cohen

"Not surprisingly, Trump’s meetings with NATO and Putin are being portrayed as ominous events by Russiagaters.....
...We should also hope that the Democratic Party’s reaction to the summit, in its pursuit of Trump, does not make it the party of unrelenting Cold War, as it may be already becoming."

https://www.thenation.com/article/summi ... -vs-peace/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I couldn't find a picture of a Turtle in a straitjacket, so this will have to do:

Last edited by bluelabrador16 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:04 pm

The most racist tin foil wearing clown on here calling anyone else a conspiracy theorist is just weird
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Does everyone see what BlueLab has done? See, what did was take my point (and Mueller/Rosenstein's) point that Trump asked Russia to hack Clinton's emails and then Russia attacked her Emails for the first time, changed what i actually said into something completely different, and then attacked that as false when he pointed out that Russia was attacking John Podesta's emails in March.

To re-iterate - Trump asked Russia to attack Clinton's emails. Within hours Russia started attacking Clinton's emails for the first time. Yes, they'd attacked Podesta's emails months earlier. But that wasn't what i was saying.

Anyway. As if we needed more evidence of Trump's lack of allegiance to the country he's the president of, here's the BBC finally writing a headline that doesn't parse words.

Both Republicans and Democrats (although mostly Democrats) have been trying to remind Trump that Russia isn't America's ally (and that the EU isn't its enemy), but i'm wondering if any of them have considered that perhaps Trump isn't even America's ally.
At what point do we start calling it treason for a commander-in-chief of a country to be siding with an enemy against his own intelligence services? Would we accept this from Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn? Surely not. People here were calling Corbyn a traitor for not condemning the IRA (even though he had).

From Newsweek:
In U.S. federal law, treason is defined as "whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere."

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Former CIA director calling a president "treasonous". When was the last time that happened?

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:57 pm

I do wonder how people can justify Trump believing the word of ax ex KGB agent over America’s own intelligence service.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:08 pm

"Putin said he didn't attack us, and I believe him. Mueller's witch hunt must stop."
- Donald Trump, July 2018

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Bordeauxclaret
"I do wonder how people can justify Trump believing the word of an ex KGB agent over America’s own intelligence service."
:roll:

Colin Powell: U.N. Speech “Was a Great Intelligence Failure”

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

We've all been under the impression that BlueLab was a crazy conspiracy theorist when really he's a frustrated collaborator.

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Bordeauxclaret
I do wonder how people can justify Trump believing the word of ax ex KGB agent over America’s own intelligence service.
:)

The War They Wanted, The Lies They Needed
"The Bush administration invaded Iraq claiming Saddam Hussein had tried to buy yellowcake uranium in Niger. As much of Washington knew, and the world soon learned, the charge was false. Worse, it appears to have been the cornerstone of a highly successful “black propaganda” campaign with links to the White House."

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 pm

What's that got to do with this?

Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by Spiral » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:09 pm

But he typed yellowcake in yellow. What do you mean, 'what do you mean?'

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

You couldn’t make it up! or could you ?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:27 pm

The Washington Post called it open collusion. I'm not talking about one writer writing an opinion article, i'm talking about the editorial board of a newspaper of record outright saying "Trump just colluded with Russia. Openly."

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 pm

There is an excuse for blue lab to believe the stuff he does. He's completely off his rocker and on his anti-Zionist crusade.

There is no excuse for those of you who like spamming threads like this with your complete lack of knowledge of the subject though.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:There is an excuse for blue lab to believe the stuff he does. He's completely off his rocker and on his anti-Zionist crusade.

There is no excuse for those of you who like spamming threads like this with your complete lack of knowledge of the subject though.
Soz mum!

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Its not you, its blurred lines troll claret

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:04 pm

You might want to have a look at this tweet IT

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status ... 1418344450" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Seen it. Gingrich is still an awful human being.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Not a real shock, but McCain not holding back either

https://twitter.com/POLITICO_Steve/stat ... 7254968321" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Bin Laden's Mountain Fortress

Donald Rumsfeld:
"Oh, you bet. This is serious business. And there's not one of those. There are many of those. And they have been used very effectively. And I might add, Afghanistan is not the only country that has gone underground. Any number of countries have gone underground. The tunneling equipment that exists today is very powerful. It's dual use. It's available across the globe. And people have recognized the advantages of using underground protection for themselves."

SmudgetheClaret
You couldn’t make it up! or could you ?
Behave, or Lancasterclaret will send you to the naughty step.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Don't bother me mate

I find you entertaining and at least you make an effort in your trolling.

Smudge has got some work to do to get the hang of this trolling business.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 pm

Mike Pence must be wetting himself in excitement. He's going to be elevated to the presidency soon, unless it turns out that he's complicit which is probably the case. One thing's for sure he'll never win in 2020 if he runs having been associated with the Trump campaign as his running mate.

bluelabrador16

Post by bluelabrador16 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Lancasterclaret
Smudge has got some work to do to get the hang of this trolling business.
Unlike the sad racist that you are.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Not a real shock, but McCain not holding back either

https://twitter.com/POLITICO_Steve/stat ... 7254968321" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of Fox News' two respectable personalities did a better job than Trump in front of Putin.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1018937483520892931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Actually **** that

Keep it up, it makes you look even more ridiculous
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:59 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:Lancasterclaret

"no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet"

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Delete that mate.

Right now please or I will take action.

Why are you racist against Blue people?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:02 am

I think the worst thing anyone could do to BlueLabrador is point out that a "Blue Dog" is a US Democrat.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 am

Pretty sure laughing at him is the thing that bugs him the most.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:17 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44854365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Remember the name 'Maria Butina'. She got called on by Trump to ask a question in 2015 that might be a huge piece of evidence of collusion between Trump himself and Russia.