Trump backtrack.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Re: Trump backtrack.

Post by ontario claret » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:46 pm

The only thing holding Russia is the weakness of their econmoy.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:Claret-On-A-T-Rex .....I might as well ask you the question.

Were you supportive of the Western Coup against the democratically elected government in Ukraine?

Are you against the role that Russia has played in Syria in trying to prevent the Western backed ISIS, Al Qaeda, Takfiris, etc overthrowing the democratically elected government of President Assad?
Yes.

Yes.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:12 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Thanks for the polite reply. The inevitable question in both cases, why?

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Trump's backtrack didn't last long. He's not going on about how Russia isn't currently attacking the US. As if Trump isn't literally a Russian weapon against the US.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Stayingup wrote:And how many millions have you made then?
https://www.vox.com/2015/9/2/9248963/do ... index-fund" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.moneytalksnews.com/why-your ... ald-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:20 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Thanks for the polite reply. The inevitable question in both cases, why?
Yanukovych was removed by his own Parliament, not the United States. 73% of Parliament.

Everyone in Syria is fighting Isis, Russia is propping up a war criminal in Assad, the fight against Isis is an excuse.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:24 pm

REPORTER: Is Russia still targeting the U.S., Mr. President?
TRUMP: Thank you very much. No. (Shakes head)
REPORTER: No? You don’t believe that to be the case?
TRUMP: No.

Watch his spokeswoman try to claim that what Trump was actually saying was "No" as in "no i'm not answering that question".
https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/10 ... 1580889090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a guy who had absolutely no problem claiming, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, that Obama attacked his campaign, but he can't even bring himself to acknowledge that Russia is actually attacking his* country.

*questionable

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:30 pm

Latest news...

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Wednesday that President Trump is open to letting Russian investigators come to the United States to question U.S. citizens, including a former American ambassador to Russia.

Sanders said during a White House press briefing Wednesday that Trump is “gonna meet with his team” and discuss the possibility of allowing Russian officials to question U.S. citizens like Michael McFaul, who was ambassador to Russia from January 2012 to February 2014.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Russia state-owned outlet RT reported that Russia wanted to question McFaul and Christopher Steele, author of the so-called Steele dossier, and others in its investigation into American financier Bill Browder. Browder is a prominent critic of Putin who lobbied on behalf of the Magnitsky Act, which imposed sanctions against Russia.

During Monday's press conference, Putin alleged without evidence that Browder illegally transferred $1.5 billion out of Russia and had funneled $400 million toward Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. The Russian prosecutor’s office later corrected that figure to $400,000.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:37 pm

Only a matter of time before Trump brings the Magnitsky Act into the conversation (he won't be in support of it), and when he does you'll all know he's been turned by Putin.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 pm

The President Of The United States is a traitor.
It's so painfully obvious I can't see it lasting much longer.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:The President Of The United States is a traitor.
It's so painfully obvious I can't see it lasting much longer.
Dems need to be careful removing him though. If they do then they should also remove Pence, but then the next in line will be a democratic speaker of the house (assuming Dems control Congress after November) and it shouldn't be a Democrat that replaces trump if he's impeached. So any new Den speaker should step aside and allow a Republican Pro Temp take the job, or the 4th in line which would be the secretary of state.
That's the only way Republicans would get on board too. But Republicans might rid themselves of Trump just to get Pence in place before the new Congress in January, especially if they lose Congress in November thanks to Trump.

Alternatively Pence and a majority of the cabinet could remove him quite quickly.

Pence is really the guy Republicans in Congress want in the Oval Office. And I don't think they can afford too much more of Trump.

aggi
Been Liked: 2122 times

Post by aggi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Polling done in last few days, or polling done last week and only released last few days? Gallup release their weekly poll on Sundays, for example.
Daily polls. Although more realistically it's probably at the same level as the fluctuation seems minimal.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11052 times
Has Liked: 5659 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:32 pm

Stayingup wrote:And how many millions have you made then?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet you are wearing your MAGA cap aren't you ?!
This user liked this post: lesxdp

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Bob Arachnid's the only guy holding this thing together for the guys at the NMA and the Trump base. If the swing voters in Pensaponto, Nebraska get hold of what's happening then Irvine, Handlesman and Fornisky are stuffed. That's what makes it crazy that the GPO won't hold the line against the power grab by the fifteenth amendment brigade (unless the 15th gets swamped in the middle house by the 24th-ers! Ha ha! Like the boys at the FRT or the JNK are going to let that happen). Assuming the 45th arrondissement show up in the mid-VPs before the play-offs, there'll be hell to pay. You could end up with Grabalski succeeding through a line of scrimmage and taking the first consul back over to the floor of the Newton house (assuming nobody can get the fourth protocol to stand up against a Supreme Court overrule on the back of the Humberger vs. Trump case that's coming).

That's where we're heading with this...
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:08 am

At least you're amusing.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2240 times
Has Liked: 1618 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:29 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I don't need a single piece of intelligence information to be confident that Trump and his campaign were corrupt to the core. There are enough records of them lying when it comes to contracts, meetings, deals, etc. and then correcting themselves when their lies are exposed to see that there is clearly something fundamentally corrupt going on.

Trump standing there on international TV asking for Russia to hack Clinton. Trump hiring a guy as his campaign manager who hadn't worked in American politics in decades but had been working for Putin in Ukraine. That campaign manager not even taking a wage for the role of campaign manager. Trump having personal, fundamental disagreements with much of the Republican party platform, having free reign to change some extreme aspect of it and the only thing he chose to change was language against Russia to make it softer. His national security advisor having to resign because he lied to the FBI (a felony for which he's pleaded guilty) about talking to the Russian ambassador in December 2016 several times. The Trump Tower meeting between Trump Jr and Russian intelligence, documented in emails and admitted to by Trump, where he was offered Clinton information, which he said that if it was what it sounded like he loves it. Jeff sessions lying to Congress about his Russia contacts. Kushner lying about his Russia contacts. Trump lying about never meeting Putin. Trump even fired his FBI director because he was investigating the possibility of people on his campaign colluding with Russia and trump admitted that's why he fired him (after lying about it by saying it was because Comey was unfair to Clinton, lol).

All that is off the top of my head, I'm sure I could think of more if I applied myself, and not a single piece of it requires the trust of any information from an intelligence agency.

So what was that you were saying about how gullible I am to trust the Intel agencies?
Did I mention intelligence agencies? No. Did I say Trump was a nice trustworthy guy? No. Do I like him? No. All I am saying is that you only know what the media wants to show and what the government wants you to believe. My original point is that you want people to believe that Trump is some kind of Russian stooge when, given his status as an American businessman and his wealth, that is stretching imagination to it's ultimate level. Trump and Putin are at opposite ends of the political spectrum to start with and to believe that a man who is so obviously strong in character and who bows to no-one is somehow subservient to Putin is total nonsense.

Anyway I have had dealings with you before Mr Turtle and I know you will keep this going as long as I allow it so we'll call it a draw.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:32 am

houseboy wrote:You really are a bit gullible aren't you mate? You actually believe all that the government and media put out don't you?.
You're actually going to try and claim that you weren't referring to the intelligence agencies of the US when you said "government" here, aren't you? Very Trump-esque. :lol:

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:33 am

Greenmile wrote:This from a 9/11 truther. :roll: :roll:
No, it's from a 9/11 DOUBTER. There is a subtle difference. I don't pretend to KNOW anything, I just keep an open mind. If I think there is a lot of doubt over 9/11 that doesn't make me right and I accept that. There are many unanswered questions about that day that give room for doubting the official line but who knows, I don't and neither do you.

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:34 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:What do you think of my photo of the three little children killed when passenger flight MH17 was shot out of the sky with a Russian missile?

Is that a government creating a bogeyman to deflect from problems at home?

Here it is again, take a good, long look at it before you go defending Putin and Trump...

What do you think of all the innocents being killed in Palestine by British weapons?

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:36 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:You're actually going to try and claim that you weren't referring to the intelligence agencies of the US when you said "government" here, aren't you? Very Trump-esque. :lol:
As I said, end of conversation, but point to where I mentioned intelligence services. You can't because I didn't. You lose.

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:44 am

Sorry mate, I never click on links, they are just a lazy way of trying to get a point across using someone else's words. Just a thing I have in believing that if you are going to have an argument you should do it in your own words, not trawl the internet to find the first thing that may back you up. We could all do that, there is enough counter evidence to be had on most subjects, it's just a waste of time.

We should be able to have a discussion on here as friends having a debate, some people just take it too seriously. It's all just opinion in the end.

No offence measnt.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:54 pm

houseboy wrote:What do you think of all the innocents being killed in Palestine by British weapons?
Want my support against innocent people/children being killed by British weapons in Palestine? You got it but this is a thread about Putin and Trump and Russia.

JTClaret
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by JTClaret » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:03 pm

I still find him funny.

I know I know, clearly I don't know what I'm talking about, but to be honest - I don't care.
All I do know is that people really hate him, enough to make a massive balloon of him (bet that was cheap, couldn't spend money on more worthwhile causes at all), he's getting pally with two of the men that apparently used to want to bomb america and the rest of the world and for the first time in a long while I watched a major football tournament and didn't expect a bomb to go off at any point.

So the fact he is what he is doesn't seem to bother me.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:10 pm

houseboy wrote:As I said, end of conversation, but point to where I mentioned intelligence services. You can't because I didn't. You lose.
Explain to who you meant when you said "government".

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:Want my support against innocent people/children being killed by British weapons in Palestine? You got it but this is a thread about Putin and Trump and Russia.
Sorry, by the tone of your post and the pictures of dead children I thought we were talking morals. Yes it was a Russian missile but as of May this year no proof that it was actually fired by the Russians but most probably that it had fallen into rebel hands. So yet again another post that has been clouded by assumption. It is distinctly possible that the Russians were no more guilty of that atrocity than we are of killing Palestinians.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:12 pm

houseboy wrote:Sorry mate, I never click on links, they are just a lazy way of trying to get a point across using someone else's words. Just a thing I have in believing that if you are going to have an argument you should do it in your own words, not trawl the internet to find the first thing that may back you up. We could all do that, there is enough counter evidence to be had on most subjects, it's just a waste of time.

We should be able to have a discussion on here as friends having a debate, some people just take it too seriously. It's all just opinion in the end.

No offence measnt.
Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that you’re not keen on having your opinions informed or challenged by, you know, reality and facts and stuff, so you should probably avoid respected fact-checking sites like politifact. The link was to a list of statements made by Trump rated for truthfulness and, guess what? - he’s not quite the honest guy your uninformed opinion led you to believe he was.

And no, I can’t consider anyone who disrespects the first responders and victims of 9/11 (or those poor souls on MH17) the way you do to be a “friend”. Sorry.

It might all just be opinion in your world, but I believe in facts. Here’s another interesting link for you to not click on.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/ ... with-trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DCWat
Been Liked: 4143 times
Has Liked: 3606 times

Post by DCWat » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Do you still think it was diplomacy now that he’s come out and said exactly the opposite?

aggi
Been Liked: 2122 times

Post by aggi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:48 pm

I like Gerald Ratner's take on this
https://twitter.com/geraldratner/status ... 0931725312" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:05 pm

DCWat wrote:Do you still think it was diplomacy now that he’s come out and said exactly the opposite?
4d chess

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:39 am

houseboy wrote:Sorry, by the tone of your post and the pictures of dead children I thought we were talking morals. Yes it was a Russian missile but as of May this year no proof that it was actually fired by the Russians but most probably that it had fallen into rebel hands. So yet again another post that has been clouded by assumption. It is distinctly possible that the Russians were no more guilty of that atrocity than we are of killing Palestinians.
There's no proof at all it had "fallen into" rebel hands who then shot down a passenger jet with it. Did these same rebels then drive it back into Russia afterwards? Which rebels are you speaking about, the state-sponsored-by-Russia-rebels? Investigators say Russia was behind it...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... estigators" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:08 am

Yes it was a Russian missile but as of May this year no proof that it was actually fired by the Russians but most probably that it had fallen into rebel hands. So yet again another post that has been clouded by assumption. It is distinctly possible that the Russians were no more guilty of that atrocity than we are of killing Palestinians.
So the rebels had the technical and military organisation to set up, locate a target and fire a Russian BUK missile system?

And those rebels have no Russian ,er, "volunteers" in their ranks?

You'd think that Russia would be desperate to use an international organisation to clear their name right?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33710088" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And again, like the Novichok case in the UK, the motive, the evidence, the weapon, the previous all point to one culprit.

And you say "It is distinctly possible that the Russians were no more guilty of that atrocity than we are of killing Palestinians"

Think about it eh?

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:36 am

Greenmile wrote:Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that you’re not keen on having your opinions informed or challenged by, you know, reality and facts and stuff, so you should probably avoid respected fact-checking sites like politifact. The link was to a list of statements made by Trump rated for truthfulness and, guess what? - he’s not quite the honest guy your uninformed opinion led you to believe he was.

And no, I can’t consider anyone who disrespects the first responders and victims of 9/11 (or those poor souls on MH17) the way you do to be a “friend”. Sorry.

It might all just be opinion in your world, but I believe in facts. Here’s another interesting link for you to not click on.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/ ... with-trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Then why post it?
Unfortunately mate the debate on here is unimportant isn't it really. The Bee Hole forum is not going to change the world. I have no desire whatsoever to change anyone's mind and reading pointless posts by those too idle to give an actual opinion of their own is of no interest to me.
Trump is NOT a nice guy and got where he is today by walking all over people, that much is certain. I have no desire to defend him. If it were possible for me to change the president of the United States I would but I can't.
Putin seems to be untrustworthy and power crazed and quite probably is guilty of many things (but probably not as many as the media suggest and gullible people believe).
I have been trying to say all along that I don't believe for one nano-second that Trump and Putin are somehow in bed together, and that Trump doesn't bow to anyone. I have also said that whatever is said about either or indeed Russia is almost certainly over-hyped by the media.
There you go, my thoughts on the subject without the need or the desire to trawl the internet for 'facts' that might just happen to back me up because frankly I'm not that bothered.
Have a nice day.

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:There's no proof at all it had "fallen into" rebel hands who then shot down a passenger jet with it. Did these same rebels then drive it back into Russia afterwards? Which rebels are you speaking about, the state-sponsored-by-Russia-rebels? Investigators say Russia was behind it...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... estigators" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You've encapsulated the whole problem in your own post. There is no proof either way so what you are left with is opinion. If you BELIEVE that the Russians were responsible that's your right, if I think that it is possible that they didn't that is my right.

Just one other thing mate - posting pictures of dead children on here is kind of sad and weird isn't it? It just makes you look a bit odd.

CarlesTheClaretPuyol
Been Liked: 30 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by CarlesTheClaretPuyol » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 am

I once did a trump backtrack.

Would not recommend.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:14 am

A week is a long time in Limericks:

A blimp that we’re meant to compare
With Trump features bright yellow hair,
An orange complexion,
A roundish mid-section
And bigly amounts of hot air.

A visit, of sorts, comes to pass
An orange-faced man with no class
With a big cheesy grin
And incredible spin
That mostly comes out of his Twitter account.

The POTUS gave Merkel some sass
Relating to imports of gas; In view of discussions
Trump’s had with the Russians,
He’s talking again from his ass.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 pm

houseboy wrote:my thoughts on the subject without ... 'facts' that ... back me up
...is all you needed to say

ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Post by ontario claret » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:06 pm

The only way for innocents to be stopped being killed by British weapons is to have Britain stop making weapons. And that isn't going to happen.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:39 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44906898" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

How many times did he stand there on TV and lie that he had no idea about this payment?

The New Yorker reported that a White House spokesperson said in a statement that Trump denies having had an affair with McDougal and called it, “more fake news.” - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1G02AR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Entertaining and Informative!

Tucker Carlson’s Interview with Trump on the Putin Summit

Andrew Anglin
"I want to be the first person on record saying it: I endorse Tucker Carlson for President in the 2024 election."

Tucker’s show last night was probably the best piece of cable news ever produced.

No joke.

And I don’t say that lightly – I’m a big cable news fan.

Let’s start with his opening remarks. Possibly the best monologue of all time. Certainly the most important.
https://russia-insider.com/en/politics/ ... it/ri24218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 7.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFRmF0SfHUA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 7.2

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Cohen recorded this and it was seized by the FBI in a raid on his property. Imagine what else he recorded and that the FBI now has.

Season 3 is even better than the first two.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:04 pm

houseboy wrote:You've encapsulated the whole problem in your own post. There is no proof either way so what you are left with is opinion. If you BELIEVE that the Russians were responsible that's your right, if I think that it is possible that they didn't that is my right.

Just one other thing mate - posting pictures of dead children on here is kind of sad and weird isn't it? It just makes you look a bit odd.
Of course it was Russia, who else was it? The UN? The USA? Ukraine?
There's also proof it was a Russian missile, the investigators have pieces of it.

You can believe whatever rubbish you like but I'm absolutely sick of you so you're going on my ignore list along with Wrongo.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:Of course it was Russia, who else was it? The UN? The USA? Ukraine?
There's also proof it was a Russian missile, the investigators have pieces of it.

You can believe whatever rubbish you like but I'm absolutely sick of you so you're going on my ignore list along with Wrongo.

It was the Welsh. The Welsh are ******* psychos.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:47 pm

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-bel ... d=56737033" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Surprise surprise, Republicans lied about the FISA warrant.

Republicans in congress knew what they were saying to the public about a FISA warrant that authorised surveillance against a possible Russian agent inside Trump's campaign was false. They told this lie in an attempt to discredit the warrant and the FBI investigation.

These people are US senators actively running interference for Russians and trying to cover up their espionage against their country.
Is there anyone here who disagrees that this is treasonous? If so, why?

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:20 am

Greenmile wrote:...is all you needed to say
Isn't there a law about mis-quoting people in print? Perhaps you should retract your lie or print my quote in full. If you want facts try posting what people ACTUALLY write.

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:25 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:Of course it was Russia, who else was it? The UN? The USA? Ukraine?

Yes it was a Russian missile without a doubt but there is no proof whatsoever that they actually fired it. Are we guilty of killing Palestinians? Our weapons are killing them so does that make us guilty? We ARE guilty of selling weapons to the Israelis but how they use them is their affair. There is evidence to suggest the missile was fired by rebels in the area after it fell into their hands, of course because you believe every little piece of anti-Russian propaganda you read in your world it must be them.
And stop posting opictures of dead children, it's sick.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:55 am

It was shot down by pro-russia rebels who were supplied the missile and the launcher on the day it show down the flight and the launcher returned to the Russians afterwards.

Russia are supplying their rebels to further their proxy war with Ukraine. If they supply it to idiots who don't know how to use it they're just as culpable as we would be if we provide it to pro-Britain rebels (who didn't know how to use it properly) in the Falklands if they shot down a passenger plane.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:56 pm

houseboy wrote:Isn't there a law about mis-quoting people in print? Perhaps you should retract your lie or print my quote in full. If you want facts try posting what people ACTUALLY write.
http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/educa ... r/ellipses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mkmel
Been Liked: 1271 times
Has Liked: 2250 times

Post by mkmel » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:04 pm

houseboy wrote:Yes it was a Russian missile without a doubt but there is no proof whatsoever that they actually fired it. Are we guilty of killing Palestinians? Our weapons are killing them so does that make us guilty? We ARE guilty of selling weapons to the Israelis but how they use them is their affair. There is evidence to suggest the missile was fired by rebels in the area after it fell into their hands, of course because you believe every little piece of anti-Russian propaganda you read in your world it must be them.
And stop posting opictures of dead children, it's sick.

If there were any pictures of dead children on here I would hope that the moderators have removed them and whoever posted them does not do that again.