Mods

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1045 times
Has Liked: 819 times

Mods

Post by ClaretAL » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Hi guys,

I got to the point a long time ago where i scroll down util I see a post from a Mod or from some one I feel speak sense, to cut out the ******** that the board has become. Obviously most of you guys are in the know and are passionate BFC fans, putting the club before anything. Obviously things are becoming a little twitchy at the moment, so rather than going through multiple threads on the same issue, in an effort to get an educated informed point of view, would it be possible for you to either post on this thread your thoughts, or a thread which people can not reply to, and then work in an voting system for well respected none mods to be able to also post on that thread? It really is getting to the point where i wish it wasn't a forum and more a news site, which people can add comments to if they wish.

Bop
Been Liked: 244 times
Has Liked: 343 times

Re: Mods

Post by Bop » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:05 pm

I say this every time but; “this is the time, the time for action”.

Diesel
Been Liked: 1228 times
Has Liked: 391 times

Post by Diesel » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:11 am

Whilst wanting but not quite really meaning to be irrational, it's not that it's beyond being possible it's the fact that it's there that is the worry.

If anyone did the same in different circumstances it wouldn't have quite the same impact or perhaps not as much, anyway when push comes to shove I know where I'd put my farthing.and wouldn't be any where near a chicken breast.

Hibsclaret
Been Liked: 1240 times
Has Liked: 491 times

Post by Hibsclaret » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 am

Rockers