Tickets for sale for Thursday

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Re: Tickets for sale for Thursday

Post by Damo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:10 pm

rumpus wrote:In all honesty I am extremely popular. You can normally tell by persons online demeanour if they'd be hospitable.

Being intelligent and a respected studier of psychology and sociology it pays to be self deprecating. Persons find that endearing in both real and cyber life.

Tell the truth- If you had a chance to meet me for a pint (not that you ever would, I don't meet folk off internet), I'll bet you'd say yes.
Miller said you don't drink pints pal. I'll buy you a can though if I'm ever in Aberdeen town center

rumpus
Been Liked: 23 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by rumpus » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:17 pm

^ Thank you kind sir.

Tennant's Ice. Best pint in the history of pints.

BTW, the non-entity you refer to is an imposter using another's monicker. A fud trying to be jack the lad. Best ignored.
This user liked this post: Damo

Tuddybfc
Been Liked: 61 times
Has Liked: 66 times

Post by Tuddybfc » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:22 pm

mybloodisclaret wrote:I have said before, im taking my kids (6 and 4) on for their first midweek match, obviously helps being Europa, but having bought a family of 4 tickets plus the usual other expenses wont see much change out of a ton. We go away in a couple of weeks and could have used the cash for that. I can't help but feeling lower ticket prices with it being on BT would have more sense. Tenner an adult fiver a child? Or even £20 and £10, its a fair whack when its on BT. With no disrespect at all to Aberdeen, its not exactly like Athletico are in town.
Agreed, regardless of when prices were decided its hardly like the club are desperate for the money, must be sitting on a pretty penny from all these transfers we aren't doing! They are outrageous prices considering the club's wealth and how valuable that money may be to people of Burnley

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:58 pm

ewanrob wrote:Work commitments mean I cant make it, got an Adult & an Under 22 ticket, JH Lower..just inside half way line I think.

Don't know if its anywhere a sell out, and if I can get shut...any takers ?
ill give you face value for them if you still have them pal.
drop me an email damobeef.dw@gmail.com
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Leisure
Been Liked: 3787 times
Has Liked: 12477 times

Post by Leisure » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:49 pm

Tuddybfc wrote:Agreed, regardless of when prices were decided its hardly like the club are desperate for the money, must be sitting on a pretty penny from all these transfers we aren't doing! They are outrageous prices considering the club's wealth and how valuable that money may be to people of Burnley
Outrageous prices! Really? Cheaper than Aberdeen charged!

chipbutty
Been Liked: 135 times
Has Liked: 132 times

Post by chipbutty » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Claretforever wrote:I thought we might have seen a crowd of over 17,000, which would have been good, but now I’m thinking closer to 15,000.

I have a feeling there’ll be some Aberdonians in the home ends.
Have you tried buying a ticket for this fixture without a Claret number?

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:01 pm

chipbutty wrote:Have you tried buying a ticket for this fixture without a Claret number?
Therein lies the problem...walk ons won't be ar$ed with the hassle of trying to obtain a ticket on the night.could do with a rethink regards a couple of cash turnstiles in a specific area maybe.

RammyClaret61
Been Liked: 1110 times
Has Liked: 301 times

Post by RammyClaret61 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:52 am

IanMcL wrote:Come on you Clarets....this is history and you can say,,"I was there"
They probably will anyway. Like the 20,000 that were on the Hereford game! ;)
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone IanMcL

Claretforever
Been Liked: 1035 times
Has Liked: 508 times

Post by Claretforever » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:53 am

chipbutty wrote:Have you tried buying a ticket for this fixture without a Claret number?
No, but people have ways and means. They always do.

CharlieinNewMexico
Been Liked: 833 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by CharlieinNewMexico » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:24 am

What channel is showing the game over there?

Dazzler
Been Liked: 875 times
Has Liked: 2332 times

Post by Dazzler » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:16 am

summitclaret wrote:If we are serious about the EL we should keep the tv out and fill theground.
Bob Lord lives on

RocketLawnChair
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 832 times

Post by RocketLawnChair » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:43 am

If we drop back into the championship attendances will drop to this level every home game. I’m not sure what the big deal is tbh. Premier League Football attracts more fans. You drop down the leagues and play in the early rounds of cup competitions and it’s then down to the die hards who will always turn up. It’s been the same for a lot of years and clubs. Is.

I will decide later on today if I’m going or not.

alwaysaclaret
Been Liked: 236 times
Has Liked: 441 times

Post by alwaysaclaret » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:32 am

Turfytop wrote:I'm sure we will have walk ons who decide to go on tomorrow
Only with a purchase history and clarets number, apparently it's uefa rules, maybe this is another reason why sales are down.

aggi
Been Liked: 2114 times

Post by aggi » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:31 am

Claretforever wrote:No, but people have ways and means. They always do.
The ones with ways and means have probably been on games in the past and already have a clarets number.

It wasn't just restricted to needing a clarets number to buy tickets (e.g. one clarets number could buy four tickets), each ticket had to have a clarets number associated with it (and you can't register new clarets numbers) which isn't normally the case.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:39 am

aggi wrote:The ones with ways and means have probably been on games in the past and already have a clarets number.

It wasn't just restricted to needing a clarets number to buy tickets (e.g. one clarets number could buy four tickets), each ticket had to have a clarets number associated with it (and you can't register new clarets numbers) which isn't normally the case.
Its coming to something when people have to jump through hoops just to spend their own money to watch a football match isn't it.

Also are they saying that if someone has not watched a game before they can't come in? if so how are they going to attract new people.