Villareal Magician

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Long Time Lurker
Been Liked: 603 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Villareal Magician

Post by Long Time Lurker » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Can this bloke magic us up a quality unregistered left winger?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/vi ... cian-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The way the smoke looks through the panels beneath the platform is a bit dodgy, but its a good trick.

Looking through the "free player" lists I can't see anyone remotely suitable.

Bakary Sako could have been an option, but he hasn't got over his malleolar injury and by the time he has recovered and got back to full fitness we will be nearing the next window.

David Henen and Nathan Oduwa could be options for the development squad on one year prove yourself deals, but moves to Fleetwood might be better. The left wing position seems to be a weakness in Bartons new team, maybe it's a Burnley related thing for this window.

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3803 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Re: Villareal Magician

Post by KRBFC » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 am

Long Time Lurker wrote:Can this bloke magic us up a quality unregistered left winger?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/vi ... cian-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The way the smoke looks through the panels beneath the platform is a bit dodgy, but its a good trick.

Looking through the "free player" lists I can't see anyone remotely suitable.

Bakary Sako could have been an option, but he hasn't got over his malleolar injury and by the time he has recovered and got back to full fitness we will be nearing the next window.

David Henen and Nathan Oduwa could be options for the development squad on one year prove yourself deals, but moves to Fleetwood might be better. The left wing position seems to be a weakness in Bartons new team, maybe it's a Burnley related thing for this window.
Do you just waffle about anything? How many times have you see Henen or Oduwa play?

Long Time Lurker
Been Liked: 603 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Post by Long Time Lurker » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:26 am

KRBFC wrote:Do you just waffle about anything? How many times have you see Henen or Oduwa play?

Never, hence the phrase "could be". If I've seen a player then I will usually back things up with a few comments about them.

So yes, those two mentions can be seen as pointless waffle or they could be seen as a jump off point for people to discuss any "free" players that they think are an option. I couldn't see any based on my own knowledge of players that I do know a bit about.

Or maybe some other people on here do know something about Henen and Oduwa; to the extent that their comments could lead to a discussion about them.

The alternative mode of engagement is to jump in with a pithy comment that is designed to belittle another person without adding anything remotely constructive or helpful to any proceedings. As you obviously chose to do, each to their own I suppose.

Couldn't you have simply watched the magician and posted a happy comment?
This user liked this post: CharlieinNewMexico

claretblue
Been Liked: 1835 times
Has Liked: 962 times

Post by claretblue » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:29 am

is that villareal? :o
This user liked this post: BFCmaj

CharlieinNewMexico
Been Liked: 835 times
Has Liked: 544 times

Post by CharlieinNewMexico » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:50 am

KRBFC wrote:Do you just waffle about anything? How many times have you see Henen or Oduwa play?
Black. Kettle. Pot.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5080 times
Has Liked: 6881 times

Post by bfcjg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 am

We'd end up with Debbie McGee.

dpinsussex
Been Liked: 1047 times
Has Liked: 1187 times

Post by dpinsussex » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:26 am

bfcjg wrote:We'd end up with Debbie McGee.
At least she is flexible

Bangers&Mash
Been Liked: 123 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by Bangers&Mash » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 am

She's pretty fit for an old lass, but is she Dyche fit?

Zom Zom
Been Liked: 688 times
Has Liked: 917 times

Post by Zom Zom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:44 am

I like Debbie McGee. Not a lot..