Ticket collection info for Thursday

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Leisure
Been Liked: 3771 times
Has Liked: 12362 times

Ticket collection info for Thursday

Post by Leisure » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:38 pm

If you have purchased your tickets for the Burnley vs Istanbul Basaksehir fixture on Thursday night, and chosen to 'collect', please note that your tickets are available to collect from the Turf Moor Ticket Office now.

There is an unusually high amount of tickets for collection for this fixture and therefore we implore any supporters, who are able to do so, to collect your tickets before matchday, or failing that as early as possible on matchday to avoid congestion at the Ticket Collection point.

Tickets already purchased can be collected from the Turf Moor Ticket Office on Harry Potts Way from 9:15am until 5pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

From 5pm on Thursday tickets can be collected from the Turf Moor Ticket Collection Point in the ETC, in the North East Car Park.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Re: Ticket collection info for Thursday

Post by wilks_bfc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Wish they'd make up their minds

I went down to collect over weekend after ordering to be told they would be being posted out

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1780 times
Has Liked: 1777 times

Post by dougcollins » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Why aren't they been issued from a hotel in Clitheroe?
This user liked this post: burnmark

Rammy1968
Been Liked: 94 times
Has Liked: 35 times

Post by Rammy1968 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Did they not go onto your season card Pete?

theroyaldyche
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 245 times

Post by theroyaldyche » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Orderd mine friday and they arrived in the post today.

If the queues are anything like the aberdeen game was when i walked past id go down before thurs t time

tybfc
Been Liked: 1304 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Rammy1968 wrote:Did they not go onto your season card Pete?
Rammy - they do

Rammy1968
Been Liked: 94 times
Has Liked: 35 times

Post by Rammy1968 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Cheers TY, was looking for you in Istanbul mate couldn't find you?

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3841 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:32 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:Orderd mine friday and they arrived in the post today.

If the queues are anything like the aberdeen game was when i walked past id go down before thurs t time
I was in and out in two minutes an hour before the Aberdeen game. I think the queues you were looking at were for the beer tent and bus.

Kitch1966
Been Liked: 74 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by Kitch1966 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:50 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:Wish they'd make up their minds

I went down to collect over weekend after ordering to be told they would be being posted out
I was told exactly the same., as a club we don't help ourselves at times and feel there is sometimes a lack professionalism imo.

wilks_bfc

Post by wilks_bfc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:17 pm

I’ve just found out that the tickets have been delivered, despite me selecting collect.

Good job Mrs W finished early else I’d have had another wasted trip to Turf

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:40 pm

I don't trust the club to have loaded the game onto my card. They didn't for the Aberdeen card for some bizarre reason.
This user liked this post: andysisson

Kitch1966
Been Liked: 74 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by Kitch1966 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:42 pm

:D
Kitch1966 wrote:I was told exactly the same., as a club we don't help ourselves at times and feel there is sometimes a lack professionalism imo.

Eating humble pie. Ticket Office 1 me 0.Tickets for Thursday have arrived by post. I take it all back ! :lol:
This user liked this post: chekhov

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2949 times
Has Liked: 2063 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Murger wrote:I don't trust the club to have loaded the game onto my card. They didn't for the Aberdeen card for some bizarre reason.
Murger, you can check your card on the club's website - I don't trust them either after being refused entry last season, only to be resolved after half an hour by a chief steward re-activating the card. If you purchase at the ticket office you don't get a receipt, but if you order on-line you get a confirmation e-mail which could act as a receipt in case it goes wrong.

Murger

Post by Murger » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:Murger, you can check your card on the club's website - I don't trust them either after being refused entry last season, only to be resolved after half an hour by a chief steward re-activating the card. If you purchase at the ticket office you don't get a receipt, but if you order on-line you get a confirmation e-mail which could act as a receipt in case it goes wrong.
My online account is showing absolutely zero purchase history. But my TeamCard account is showing next game as correct. I'll ring tomorrow and ask but will probably end up going a bit earlier just in case.

Whitgord
Been Liked: 250 times
Has Liked: 678 times

Post by Whitgord » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 pm

The search facility on the online ticket ordering system is one of the most useless interfaces I have ever come across. At the moment I can’t find any proof of the ticket for Thursday under the “purchase history” option but the payment is showing under the “transaction history” option (and it has gone out of my bank). It’s anyone’s guess as to whether it has been loaded to my season card account.

NL Claret
Been Liked: 515 times
Has Liked: 209 times

Post by NL Claret » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Murger wrote:I don't trust the club to have loaded the game onto my card. They didn't for the Aberdeen card for some bizarre reason.

I noticed on a thread about been able to check on team app in advance that my Aberdeen ticket had been uploaded as well as email confirmation and everything worked out fine. You might have missed it. I've just checked on team app and my next game is showing up as next Thursday. Hopefully everything will work out fine.

Funkydrummer

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:02 am

The website really is a nightmare to navigate. You can't even log in from the home page.

You have to want to carry out a transaction, such as buy a ticket or change your details before
you are presented with the facility to log on.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32238 times
Has Liked: 5254 times

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:18 am

wilks_bfc wrote:Wish they'd make up their minds

You had the option of choosing post or collect when you ordered them if you weren’t putting them on your card.

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:43 am

Funkydrummer wrote:The website really is a nightmare to navigate. You can't even log in from the home page.

You have to want to carry out a transaction, such as buy a ticket or change your details before
you are presented with the facility to log on.
I've never had trouble purchasing tickets.. I take the stress away by asking my kids to do it, be it rail...hotel...football etc.they always oblige.
These 2 users liked this post: chekhov Silkyskills1

wilks_bfc

Post by wilks_bfc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:24 pm

ClaretTony wrote:You had the option of choosing post or collect when you ordered them if you weren’t putting them on your card.

Yes and I chose collect yet they were still delivered

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32238 times
Has Liked: 5254 times

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:32 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:Yes and I chose collect yet they were still delivered

That's my theory thrown out then

leedsdave
Been Liked: 116 times
Has Liked: 139 times

Post by leedsdave » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:51 pm

I'm one of the people who ordered tickets online for tomorrow's match as soon as they went on sale when the only option available was "Collect" A thread at the time said that for season ticket holders this match would be uploaded to our season cards. I tried to ring the ticket office last week to confirm this but never got through. Just got back from a short holiday and I still don't know if the tickets will be on our season cards. Can anyone help? Alternatively does anyone know exactly how to check season cards on the club website? I can't make any sense of it.

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:57 pm

leedsdave wrote:I'm one of the people who ordered tickets online for tomorrow's match as soon as they went on sale when the only option available was "Collect" A thread at the time said that for season ticket holders this match would be uploaded to our season cards. I tried to ring the ticket office last week to confirm this but never got through. Just got back from a short holiday and I still don't know if the tickets will be on our season cards. Can anyone help? Alternatively does anyone know exactly how to check season cards on the club website? I can't make any sense of it.
Does it not say on the email you got confirming purchase? Mine says 'smartcard activation'.

leedsdave

Post by leedsdave » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:12 pm

No. That says "Collect" Dated 4th August when everyone was complaining that "Collect" was the only option/ I think it was Leisure who stated that the match will be loaded onto our season cards but I have had nothing at all to confirm this.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:18 pm

taio wrote:Does it not say on the email you got confirming purchase? Mine says 'smartcard activation'.
Mine from the 4th said 'Collect' but this was the info from earlier:

PLEASE NOTE: If you are season ticket holder and you have purchased your seat it will be uploaded to your seasoncard and you will not need to collect a match ticket.

If you have purchased your tickets for the Burnley vs Istanbul Basaksehir fixture on Thursday night, and chosen to 'collect', please note that your tickets are available to collect from the Turf Moor Ticket Office now.

There is an unusually high amount of tickets for collection for this fixture and therefore we implore any supporters, who are able to do so, to collect your tickets before matchday, or failing that as early as possible on matchday to avoid congestion at the Ticket Collection point.

Tickets already purchased can be collected from the Turf Moor Ticket Office on Harry Potts Way from 9:15am until 5pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

From 5pm on Thursday tickets can be collected from the Turf Moor Ticket Collection Point in the ETC, in the North East Car Park.

Funkydrummer

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Go to the website (you can't log on from here for some obscure reason)

Select the "Tickets" drop down menu, and from there select "Buy tickets online"

Now you can log in, at long last, using the "Log In" option at the very top of the page.

You are now informed that you are logged out !!!!!

Select "log in" from the claret rectangle on the LHS of the page.

Complete your details and, as if by magic, you are now logged on !!!!!

Now select "My Account" drop down menu at the far right of the claret banner at the top.

Now select "Order History & Ticket Summary"

You will see your ticket purchase details here, looking as shown below.

Good luck with it, it's a bloody nightmare - whoever designed this website wants shooting. The "printed" status is for my mate's ticket, which is a hard copy, but why it says printed at the side of my own seat is anyones guess. I am assured that it has been loaded on to my season ticket card.

Product Payment Reference Seat Date Customer Number Price Status

Burnley Vs Basaksehir 994444 xxxx Thursday 09 August 2018 xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx £10.00 Printed
Burnley Vs Basaksehir 993185 xxxx Tuesday 07 August 2018 xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx £10.00 Printed

leedsdave

Post by leedsdave » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Yea, that's what it says for mine and my son's tickets. I'll just have to hope that they have been uploaded as we can't get over to Turf Moor until just before kick-off time tomorrow. Thanks for the info. Someone mentioned further up this thread that they had got information about what's on his season card but I can't for the life in me find a way to do that. Nightmare is certainly a good word for that website!

NL Claret
Been Liked: 515 times
Has Liked: 209 times

Post by NL Claret » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:25 pm

If you have one of these smart phones or tablet things , you can download an app (guess that's an application) called myTeamCard. Think I bought something in club shop for a niece / nephew and they gave me a loyalty card thing about it.

Downloaded the app and guess you can log in using your Clarets number or bar code on back of your card. This will show you next game loaded on card and all other times the card has been used. Even knows what time you entered the ground.

Whitgord
Been Liked: 250 times
Has Liked: 678 times

Post by Whitgord » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:37 pm

I have just installed myteamcard app on my phone. I then had to enter the barcode number off my season card. It then allowed me to create a username and a password. Now I can log in and check which games I have already been to and which I am entitled to go to in the future. It is showing this Thursday’s game as well as the upcoming league games. Hope this helps others to check their season cards and whether or not they have successfully purchased and loaded any particular game.

tybfc

Post by tybfc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:44 pm

If you have bought your own season ticket seat online you should have received an email confirming that it has been added to your season ticket card.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Anyone got any idea how you use Purchase History in My Account? What does Filter and Print All mean?

Funkydrummer

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Leisure wrote:Anyone got any idea how you use Purchase History in My Account? What does Filter and Print All mean?
In a word, No.

Been trying to get information from that section for a while now with no success whatsover.
If you discover the secret, please share it with us all will you please ? :( :( :(

Most of that site is a bloody joke and needs an overhaul pretty sharpish - amateur doesn't cover it.
This user liked this post: Leisure

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:16 pm

Also what's the difference between Purchase History and Transaction History?

Funkydrummer

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Leisure wrote:Also what's the difference between Purchase History and Transaction History?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Nothing, they're the same in that I can't retrieve any info from either. :lol: :lol:

I've entered dates either side of the date I know I purchased both mine and a mate's ticket and it remains blank.

It's the same with retail purchase history too.

Shambles

Murger

Post by Murger » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:35 pm

On my purchase and transaction history, I havnt apparently ordered a ticket for tomorrow, even thought the TeamCard app says otherwise. It's bizarre.

tybfc

Post by tybfc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 pm

Leisure - I have a lot of time for the ticket office staff but whoever writes their IT programmes for the website wants shooting.

It is the most unuser friendly website after HMRC that I have ever seen.

Funkydrummer

Post by Funkydrummer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 pm

Believe it or not, the site is now closed for maintenance !!!

It should be in intensive care IMO.

Jimmymaccer
Been Liked: 594 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Post by Jimmymaccer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:48 am

I can’t change mine from collect to post. Always the same which is frustrating given I live on the Isle of Man.