Burnley fan stabbed before the game.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 437 times
Has Liked: 371 times

Re: Burnley fan stabbed before the game.

Post by Loyalclaret » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:37 pm

No.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3814 times
Has Liked: 12505 times

Post by Leisure » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:43 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Honestly. We were just sampling the local culture.

Maybe thought it was a Celtic flag!

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:10 pm

The lady behind the flag is carrying an offensive weapon how did she get away with that.

Some of you lot on here would be great to travel to an away game with quiet as mice and do a runner when the local nursery school "firm" turned up.
This user liked this post: Hapag Lloyd

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11061 times
Has Liked: 5667 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:44 pm

think Vizeh might regret that !
These 3 users liked this post: tim_noone Wo Didi The Enclosure

cold claret
Been Liked: 26 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by cold claret » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Whats up with nearly all of you on here.EH .A Clarets fans gets stabbed befor the game,Clarets get robbed and beaten up on the way to game.20 Clarets get locked up for nothing and miss the game..

All this has happend .....An most of you are saying ..THEY SHOULD HAVE BE MORE STREET WISE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY.They should not get drunk.They were big mouthing, showing no respect to the locals......All sorts of shite being said...BEFOR YOU KNOW THE FACTS......I was not there myself in Athens, but been to plenty of away games over the last 35 years in England with the Clarets.To know that it can kick off at any ground even the most unexpected places if your not looking for trouble.Happend loads of times,

What about the Greek wankers that did this.The blame is on them and no one else.Get real for fooks sake.
Last edited by cold claret on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These 2 users liked this post: Belfast_Claret Corky

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:That lad with the flag the one who got stabbed?
That's Vizeh who does the awy day vlogs and a lad called Ste Whitehead, neither of them were the stab victims.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:48 pm

cold claret wrote:Whats up with nearly all of you on here.EH .A Clarets fans gets stabbed befor the game,Clarets get robbed and beaten up on the way to game.20 Clarets get locked up for nothing and miss the game..

All this has happend .....An most of you are saying ..THEY SHOULD HAVE BE MORE STREET WISE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY.They should not get drunk.They were big mouthing, showing no respect to the locals......All sorts of shite being said...BEFOR YOU KNOW THE FACTS......I was not there myself in Athens, but been to plenty of away games over the last 35 years in England with the Clarets.To know that it can kick off at any ground even the most unexpected places if your not looking for trouble.Happend loads of times,

What about the Greek wankers that did this.The blame is on them and no one else.Get real for fooks sake.
Posted before it’s almost become the norm and acceptable to get stabbed in these countries when you travel as an English football fan. Sure the Greek police will have arrested those responsible......

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:54 pm

MACCA wrote:That's Vizeh who does the awy day vlogs and a lad called Ste Whitehead, neither of them were the stab victims.
Cheers. So nothing to do with the lads being stabbed then. Hard to tell from this thread.

ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Post by ontario claret » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:36 pm

I guess in retaliation we can expect the colours of the Horse Botherers to be on full display on the coming Thursday. I would personally support the use of uzis if that happens.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2263 times
Has Liked: 2175 times

Post by CoolClaret » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:Cheers. So nothing to do with the lads being stabbed then. Hard to tell from this thread.
With social media these days that could easily have been shared in some Olympiacos fans' WhatsApp group and encouraged them to look for Burnley fans.

Not out of the question at all. Similar to black bloc anarchist tactics.

You're still totally missing the point.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:19 pm

CoolClaret wrote:With social media these days that could easily have been shared in some Olympiacos fans' WhatsApp group and encouraged them to look for Burnley fans.

Not out of the question at all. Similar to black bloc anarchist tactics.

You're still totally missing the point.
Yes social media is to blame not the coward wielding a knife getting angry over a rivals flag..........

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Not really. I’m not doubting some Burnley fans were being dicks.
But what I’m certain of is nobody deserves to be stabbed. Trying to manufacture reasons for it but they caveat that with “I’m not saying it’s right” is absolute bullshit.
This user liked this post: scrambledclaret

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 781 times
Has Liked: 1437 times

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:33 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Honestly. We were just sampling the local culture.

Seriously, is this a flag of one of their rivals? And some burnley fans decided it would be a good idea to walk around with it?

Can they not imagine the reaction they would get walking round Burnley with a Rovers flag x 10?

Jesus

tybfc
Been Liked: 1304 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:41 am

Leisure wrote:There were no coaches there when they arrived, they'd already left. The police had a coach there and said that they would take them to the ground but they just took them to the police station. The police were then goading them trying to get them to kick off, probably so that they would then have a reason to charge them. They weren't charged and were let out after midnight.

PS - And they weren't drunk or disorderly!
I was out in Athens with most, if not all, of the 23 of those detained on Thursday night for a few hours in a square around a quarter of a mile from the coach meeting point.

There were probably 200 -300 fans there and all started to make their way towards the coach park shortly before they were due to set off.

I know personally a lot of those who were locked up by the police and they were absolutely not drunk.

These are blokes in their 50's - 70's and experienced football away travellers who don't turn up to games drunk.

They just can't tell the time!

Clearly stitched up by the police who had to justify their presence last night at the coach pick up and the ground.

They may have been better employed at the Metro station next to the ground?

The two men attacked at the Metro at the ground were sober. I saw and spoke to them a few minutes before they caught the train and they would not have been singing or goading anybody etc.

The three of us that travelled to Piraeus didn't go back into Athens on the coaches and the police rung a taxi for us.

Whilst we were waiting we spoke to the liaison officer from Lancashire Police who deals with away fans from Burnley. She said that the police have no problems nowadays with Burnley's away support but they do with Blackburn!

We also challenged the head of the police operation on the night of the Greek police as to why they had no officers at the station but loads at the coach park and in both away sections. He said it was because the Olympiacos fans were out of control and there was nothing that the police could do to stop them attacking visiting supporters. My mate told him that we have managed it in England and that the police have the trains under control but he then started getting stroppy and our taxi hadn't arrived so we left it alone.

And the Burnley Express sensational, pathetic coverage without getting any facts on Thursday night was a joke.

So apart from "23 23 were arrested - 23 23 I say, 23 23 were arrested, in the cells for the rest of the day"

Good luck to those injured and mugged.

Otherwise a top few days away and the atmosphere of Thursday afternoon will never be forgotten.
These 2 users liked this post: Wo Didi diamondpocket

HunterST_BFC
Been Liked: 1402 times
Has Liked: 2694 times

Post by HunterST_BFC » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:36 am

Vegas Claret wrote:think Vizeh might regret that !
Vizeh is a student who seems to be able to find shed loads of cash... Mummy, Daddy my phone is not the latest, "don't worry son - and here is some more cash on top of that - we know how poor students are..........."

Spoilt
Tw.
at
This user liked this post: Dazzler

Inchy
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Inchy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 am

HunterST_BFC wrote:Vizeh is a student who seems to be able to find shed loads of cash... Mummy, Daddy my phone is not the latest, "don't worry son - and here is some more cash on top of that - we know how poor students are..........."

Spoilt
Tw.
at
I understand that the lads gets a lot of views of his FIFA vids on YouTube. He will get money off YouTube for that. But go ahead and call him a spoilt two hat

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1658 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:43 am

If the club had worded their advice in the same way as Ty’s post above, with a quote with Greek police, I wouldn't have got the metro down myself. Saying that though, it was fine luckily. A weird and unforgettable night.

CookieJnr
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by CookieJnr » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:08 am

I boarded one of the last coaches to leave.

My belief is that the police heard of attacks on the metro and arriving taxis, and wanted to lock a few Clarets up to make it look like we were causing trouble too.

Just a thought....

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2329 times
Has Liked: 2175 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:09 am

CookieJnr wrote:I boarded one of the last coaches to leave.

My belief is that the police heard of attacks on the metro and arriving taxis, and wanted to lock a few Clarets up to make it look like we were causing trouble too.

Just a thought....
I did think the same

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3811 times
Has Liked: 1072 times

Post by KRBFC » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:30 am

HunterST_BFC wrote:Vizeh is a student who seems to be able to find shed loads of cash... Mummy, Daddy my phone is not the latest, "don't worry son - and here is some more cash on top of that - we know how poor students are..........."

Spoilt
Tw.
at
The funny thing is, he likely makes double the amount off those Youtube videos than you do yearly, lucrative business is Youtube, produced many millionaires.

italianclaret88
Been Liked: 58 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by italianclaret88 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:30 am

cold claret wrote:Whats up with nearly all of you on here.EH .A Clarets fans gets stabbed befor the game,Clarets get robbed and beaten up on the way to game.20 Clarets get locked up for nothing and miss the game..

Nobody is saying it’s a good thing that a fan was stabbed, but if you search for troubles you gonna find especially in that country...imagine that a rovers fan is outside boot inn with rovers flag...i’m An ultras so I know how the things works....

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5211 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:41 am

tybfc wrote:I was out in Athens with most, if not all, of the 23 of those detained on Thursday night for a few hours in a square around a quarter of a mile from the coach meeting point.

There were probably 200 -300 fans there and all started to make their way towards the coach park shortly before they were due to set off.

I know personally a lot of those who were locked up by the police and they were absolutely not drunk.

These are blokes in their 50's - 70's and experienced football away travellers who don't turn up to games drunk.

Clearly stitched up by the police who had to justify their presence last night at the coach pick up .
You are right bout some innocent fellas geting caught up on that coach but we were on second to last coach and a lot of those left were deliberately ******* about with the police and knew why they got nickef (saw some after) feel wrll sorry for the boys who got tied up in it but from what i saw and heard out there it was us and not the police causing the trouble

Burnleybabe
Been Liked: 226 times
Has Liked: 70 times

Post by Burnleybabe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:56 am

tybfc wrote:I was out in Athens with most, if not all, of the 23 of those detained on Thursday night for a few hours in a square around a quarter of a mile from the coach meeting point.

Clearly stitched up by the police who had to justify their presence last night at the coach pick up and the ground.

The two men attacked at the Metro at the ground were sober. I saw and spoke to them a few minutes before they caught the train and they would not have been singing or goading anybody etc.

The three of us that travelled to Piraeus didn't go back into Athens on the coaches and the police rung a taxi for us.

Whilst we were waiting we spoke to the liaison officer from Lancashire Police who deals with away fans from Burnley. She said that the police have no problems nowadays with Burnley's away support but they do with Blackburn!

We also challenged the head of the police operation on the night of the Greek police as to why they had no officers at the station but loads at the coach park and in both away sections. He said it was because the Olympiacos fans were out of control and there was nothing that the police could do to stop them attacking visiting supporters. My mate told him that we have managed it in England and that the police have the trains under control but he then started getting stroppy and our taxi hadn't arrived so we left it alone.

And the Burnley Express sensational, pathetic coverage without getting any facts on Thursday night was a joke.

So apart from "23 23 were arrested - 23 23 I say, 23 23 were arrested, in the cells for the rest of the day"

Good luck to those injured and mugged.

Otherwise a top few days away and the atmosphere of Thursday afternoon will never be forgotten.
We also wanted a Taxi, as we were 10 Minutes away. Sue Moore and the rest of the Burnley Police were great trying to sort it out.
Their Greek counterparts were just the opposite arrogant and rude.

I asked why one of the Coaches could not go to Piraeus, as it was obvious a lot of Burnley fans stayed there.
But the Greeks were adamant that was not going to happen, I also mentioned it to Doug Metcalfe when we arrived back in Athens, but just said they couldn't have done it.

Also a big Thank you from the directors of Burnley who put £1000 behind one of the bars, near the ticket collection point.
Then at the official meeting point, had put money behind that bar so we kept getting free bottles of beer put on our tables.

For the supporters who were not there, get your facts right before you start commenting, and coming to wrong conclusions.

Fantastic 3 days, I will never forget.
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Rothbury dpinsussex

Pimlico_Claret
Been Liked: 614 times
Has Liked: 680 times

Post by Pimlico_Claret » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:09 am

Devils_Advocate wrote:You are right bout some innocent fellas geting caught up on that coach but we were on second to last coach and a lot of those left were deliberately ******* about with the police and knew why they got nickef (saw some after) feel wrll sorry for the boys who got tied up in it but from what i saw and heard out there it was us and not the police causing the trouble
Simply not true

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11061 times
Has Liked: 5667 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Spoilt
Tw.
at
nonsense, he's clearly making his money from youtube and good luck to him

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 781 times
Has Liked: 1437 times

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:nonsense, he's clearly making his money from youtube and good luck to him
Nothheloed himself wandering round with flags of local rivals, putting himself and other Burnley fans in danger

Pillock

cold claret
Been Liked: 26 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by cold claret » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:46 am

italianclaret88 wrote:Nobody is saying it’s a good thing that a fan was stabbed, but if you search for troubles you gonna find especially in that country...imagine that a rovers fan is outside boot inn with rovers flag...i’m An ultras so I know how the things works....
What you fookin on about? Nobody was searching for trouble...…. I,m an Ultra so i know how things work......What a load of shite if i have ever heard it...…..Go and support an Italian team and stick yea Ultras up yer Arse........ Duke Bar Claret Burnley
This user liked this post: diamondpocket

ontario claret

Post by ontario claret » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:50 am

In that photo, the fellow on the left looks Greek, while the guy on the right looks drunk. Maybe the Claret didn't know that it was Panathianokos, and was just trying to be friendly.

ontario claret

Post by ontario claret » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:56 am

And is the Greek guy wearing a Labatt's shirt? I'd beat him up just for that alone.

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 297 times

Post by deanothedino » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:59 am

Spoilt
Tw.
at
His mum died when he was young so I doubt that very much.

He's also not a student.

Maybe look at yourself before you start slinging insults at others.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:24 am

Getty committed suicide. Family pressures can come in lots of packages and societal ones, too. You don't know what pressures he has been put on or might be put or might take upon himself to do what in the course of his life, regarding anyone with money or not, (Vizeh or anyone else.)

If I were to critique Vizeh, it would be to say that I might not want to be where the camera lens is, regarding my notion of what I want to see i.e. his pet's view.

With respect to comm-cam, he doesn't look at the camera and one can imagine turning round to look back, if one were a row or a couple of rows further down in the stand.

Incidentally, I've never seen on here, the same quote on different threads. The vizeh quote I've just noticed is also on the 'Olympiacos charged by UEFA thread.

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 297 times

Post by deanothedino » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:58 am

Burnleybabe wrote:I also mentioned it to Doug Metcalfe when we arrived back in Athens, but just said they couldn't have done it.
Not a surprise

claretrobo1
Been Liked: 97 times
Has Liked: 39 times

Post by claretrobo1 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Spoilt
Tw.
at
The kid has earnt his cash off hard work in a business flourished with profit opportunity. The guy is quite independent and seems to have an outstanding work ethic with a grounded business mindset. Good luck to him imo

The Hung Juror
Been Liked: 108 times
Has Liked: 130 times

Post by The Hung Juror » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:28 pm

tybfc wrote:Clearly stitched up by the police who had to justify their presence last night at the coach pick up and the ground.

The two men attacked at the Metro at the ground were sober. I saw and spoke to them a few minutes before they caught the train and they would not have been singing or goading anybody.

We also challenged the head of the police operation on the night of the Greek police as to why they had no officers at the station but loads at the coach park and in both away sections. He said it was because the Olympiacos fans were out of control and there was nothing that the police could do to stop them attacking visiting supporters.
My young lad and I got back yesterday. our hotel was just south of Monastiraki square so I decided to go down to the stadium on the metro. Although the main reason was to, as we always do, look round the stadium, take a few photos, have drink or something to eat, perhaps chat to the opposing fans.

We set off from our hotel to get to the stadium for about 6pm. Had a great chat on the way down with an old Greek guy who was not going to the game but lived in Piraeus, he recalled Burnley of the sixties and our exploits in Europe at that time and then dirty Leeds of the 70's. None of the people on the train looked like they were going to the game, old and young, women and children, no groups of lads, not an Olympiakos shirt in sight.

When we got to our stop, which is right at the stadium, there was not a policeman in sight, either inside or outside the metro. When we emerged from the subway into a large area full of traders selling mainly food and about 100 yards away from the actual stadium turnstiles I quickly realised I'd perhaps made a big mistake. A group of about 8 to 10 lads sat and standing by some barriers immediate on seeing us in our Burnley shirts turned towards us, with those that were sat down now standing up and with one making a motion toward us, with not an exactly friendly 'welcome to Olympiakos, how you doing' pal look on his face. As it transpired these were the "friendly" lot!

We walked on trying to ignore them, difficult as it was. The police, and there were a lot of them, were all at the actually turnstiles and areas in between. There were none away from the stadium itself. Unfortunatley, we still had some way to walk to what I was now perceiving to be the sanctuary of the stadium and the club shop. By this time we were even turning the heads of the people I would deem to be their normal regular fans, those wearing Olympiakos shirts. The look on their faces giving me the unmistakably message "what the f**k do you think you are doing are you out of your mind?"

A message brought into sharp focus, when we then saw about 15 very handy looking lads all in black t-shirts, not exactly coming towards us, but in a direction where our paths would eventually cross. Don't ask me what it said on their t-shirts, by this time my attention was drawn to their faces and their intentions. My thoughts and contemplations earlier in the day of Aristotle and Plato had been replaced with those of Attilia the Hun and Conan the Barbarian (I know the later are not Greek but you get where I'm coming from). On passing what I assumed to be some of their ultras one of them made a gesture toward me and I have to admit I flinched. They all laughed, which seemed to bring some light relief relief to our situation. Or was the light relief actually p*ss running down my leg? No, all was still dry. It was a very scary situation I would rather not encounter again.

On reaching the apparent sanctuary of the club shop there was time for a quick photo, before continuing toward the away end. We arrived at the closed off area for the coaches and away turnstiles where we were immediately accosted by a security guy having a dicky fit, saying we had to go with him, no ifs or buts. At this point that seemed a good idea. We were escorted through a gate and passed down the line of various security personal, who on each occasion seemed to berate the person next in line with loads of hand waving and shouting. The upshot was we were in the away end at 6.45pm, a full two and a quarters hours before the kick off, not another Claret in sight not another fan of any description in the whole ground. The funny thing (although I did feel just a bit guilty at the time) was that all 20 odd security guys who were sitting down and relaxing in the away end were then made to stand up.

Of course before we went I was already aware of the Athian clubs reputations for being intimidating places to go to and having some absolute loons for fans. And I know some may sneer but perhaps naively I thought an old git like me and his young son would be safe enough. As it turned out we were, although it may have been more luck than management. I do feel annoyed with myself for putting my son in that situation. On the upside we both have a story to tell, which no doubt with the passing of time will get more and more exaggerated.

Having said all of that, we had a fantastic unforgettable time in Athens. But what made it for me, as most fathers will appreciate, was the reply from my son when asked by my wife as to whether he had had a good tme. "The best 3 days of my life".
These 5 users liked this post: cricketfieldclarets Billy Balfour diamondpocket Ptangyangkipperbang evensteadiereddie

Real ale 2
Been Liked: 52 times
Has Liked: 32 times

Post by Real ale 2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Great post Hung juror glad you back safe and sound a shame you had to be so fearful .One of the great things is seeing other clubs fans looking round the Turf ,having a beer in town etc .Shame that some fans idea of support is to try and intimidate and terrorise innocent people.Lets show em what a proper hostile crowd is at the Turf without the violence.

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:39 pm

italianclaret88 wrote: i’m An ultras so I know how the things works....
You should put that on your CV.

Employer: So what makes you think you are suitable for this job?

Applicant: Well mate, I'm an ultra, so I know how the things work.

diamondpocket
Been Liked: 254 times
Has Liked: 215 times

Post by diamondpocket » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:23 pm

Burnleyareback2 wrote:Seriously, is this a flag of one of their rivals? And some burnley fans decided it would be a good idea to walk around with it?

Can they not imagine the reaction they would get walking round Burnley with a Rovers flag x 10?

Jesus
They were not walking around the town of Athens or near the ground with the flag. This looks to be the bar we were all at in the afternoon, probably just having a laugh in the bar. Anyone thinking this was down to a few lads with an Olympiacos rival flag has too much imagination!!

diamondpocket

Post by diamondpocket » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:30 pm

italianclaret88 wrote:Nobody is saying it’s a good thing that a fan was stabbed, but if you search for troubles you gonna find especially in that country...imagine that a rovers fan is outside boot inn with rovers flag...i’m An ultras so I know how the things works....
The thing is mate, these were not ultras, or as we say hooligans, they were people probably rejecting the idea to go to the game by coach because they wanted the freedom and choice to go the ground independently and enjoy their day. Clearly, in hindsight, that was a mistake, but do not for one second think they were looking for it. They were just going to the ground in a normal way to watch their team in Europe; very naive it seems now.

diamondpocket

Post by diamondpocket » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:41 pm

what has the club come out with regarding the incidents? Just got back from Athens today.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2109 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Apparently Lancashire Constabulary are looking to charge the lad who got stabbed in the leg with violent disorder.

diamondpocket

Post by diamondpocket » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:12 pm

jrgbfc wrote:Apparently Lancashire Constabulary are looking to charge the lad who got stabbed in the leg with violent disorder.
you are joking, right?
This user liked this post: theroyaldyche

ontario claret

Post by ontario claret » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:15 am

Hung Juror, the next time you go somewhere exotic, why not take bluelabrador with you.........and leave him there?

italianclaret88

Post by italianclaret88 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:27 pm

cold claret wrote:What you fookin on about? Nobody was searching for trouble...…. I,m an Ultra so i know how things work......What a load of shite if i have ever heard it...…..Go and support an Italian team and stick yea Ultras up yer Arse........ Duke Bar Claret Burnley
You pathetic hipster....same situation for the ac ultras last time in athens...if you take the metro and don't take the official coach you gonna be twatted...I KNOW HOW THE THINGS GOING...IF YOU HAVE A PAO FLAG IN ATHENS AND YOU WILL PLAY AGAINST OLIMPYAKOS...there's a 90% of possibility that gonna be trouble....MAKE THE SAME IN ITALY AND YOU GONNA BE STUB.... ****........

italianclaret88

Post by italianclaret88 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Billy Balfour wrote:You should put that on your CV.

Employer: So what makes you think you are suitable for this job?

Applicant: Well mate, I'm an ultra, so I know how the things work.

Pathetic....your sense of humor is like elokobi's intelligence...

italianclaret88

Post by italianclaret88 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:58 pm

diamondpocket wrote:The thing is mate, these were not ultras, or as we say hooligans, they were people probably rejecting the idea to go to the game by coach because they wanted the freedom and choice to go the ground independently and enjoy their day. Clearly, in hindsight, that was a mistake, but do not for one second think they were looking for it. They were just going to the ground in a normal way to watch their team in Europe; very naive it seems now.
I know mate, you have right but when you are in other countries (no germany or italy or france) like greece you must follow the instructions of local police...cause if you go on your own there's a huge risk of troubles, i repeat i hate knives, so i hope that guy stubbed will recovery soon, but that is the situation in modern football when you go abroad....

Vizeh
Been Liked: 164 times
Has Liked: 103 times

Post by Vizeh » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Spoilt
Tw.
at
Hahahahaha, Good to know that you know absolutely nothing about me and will proceed to know nothing about me by your clear idiocy.

As soon as I turned 16 I got a job at Maccies for over 2 years until I went to Uni, my mum died when I was 13 so cheers mate I doubt i'll get any money from her, and my dad is a local engineer.

Funnily enough I did YouTube as a coping mechanism for when I was younger, so it's good to know that my childhood i've ended up turning to good as made you so obsessive of me. I make my money from live streaming FIFA and making content on it. I make videos on Burnley games for those that's been priced out of the game we love and still want to experience the game.

Nice one.
These 12 users liked this post: cricketfieldclarets claretrobo1 Loyalclaret ClaretRoob lanky22222 ZizkovClaret nyclaret Top Claret turbo5 duncandisorderly quoonbeatz Braindead

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Vizeh wrote:Hahahahaha, Good to know that you know absolutely nothing about me and will proceed to know nothing about me by your clear idiocy.

As soon as I turned 16 I got a job at Maccies for over 2 years until I went to Uni, my mum died when I was 13 so cheers mate I doubt i'll get any money from her, and my dad is a local engineer.

Funnily enough I did YouTube as a coping mechanism for when I was younger, so it's good to know that my childhood i've ended up turning to good as made you so obsessive of me. I make my money from live streaming FIFA and making content on it. I make videos on Burnley for games for those that's been priced out of the game we love and still want to experience the game.

Nice one.
Good effort lad. Always sad to see how some can be so judgemental without knowing the facts. And pretty shockingly in this case.

While your videos may not be to everyone's taste, clearly very talented at it and many people do enjoy your perspective. Keep it up!
This user liked this post: Vizeh

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Vizeh wrote:Hahahahaha, Good to know that you know absolutely nothing about me and will proceed to know nothing about me by your clear idiocy.

Funnily enough I did YouTube as a coping mechanism for when I was younger, so it's good to know that my childhood i've ended up turning to good as made you so obsessive of me. I make my money from live streaming FIFA and making content on it. I make videos on Burnley for games for those that's been priced out of the game we love and still want to experience the game.

Nice one.
Just keep flying the flag. F..k Em!
This user liked this post: Vizeh

Vizeh
Been Liked: 164 times
Has Liked: 103 times

Post by Vizeh » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:03 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Good effort lad. Always sad to see how some can be so judgemental without knowing the facts. And pretty shockingly in this case.

While your videos may not be to everyone's taste, clearly very talented at it and many people do enjoy your perspective. Keep it up!
It means alot honestly, i've had alot of people of all ages from 10 to 80 years old tell me how much they enjoy them. I know it's a very very small minority and it is ever-growing that are against me, without knowing anything at all and make presumptions. which is fine they can have their opinion.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Don’t read the rest of the thread vizeh.
You and that flag caused no end of trouble. Apparently.