Fixed working contracts only...

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Fixed working contracts only...

Post by Pstotto » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:22 am

... for immigrants. If that had happened, if that were the case and shall only be the case then there would have been no racial tension as immigrants now are being bigged up more than the 'white British' government stated demographic. There would never have been any race riots. They would be no windrush scandal. There would be no having to suck up to a media bashing by pc. fascism. There would be no ghettos. There would be no 'Radio One Extra 'Street innit' everyone go up to their low down, no Asian Network and no heroin problem, no opiate wars.There would be no bullshit about Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam in schools and elsewhere. There would be no housing crisis and instead, housing affordability. Our prisons would not be overcrowded.

They have such working practices elsewhere, it's fair.

All that is petri dish culture, as far as I'm concerned, and I WAS liberal in my values, before the 90's.

Murger
Been Liked: 1244 times
Has Liked: 846 times

Re: Fixed working contracts only...

Post by Murger » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:32 am

10 pager.
This user liked this post: Damo

Inchy
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Inchy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:43 am

Why would a doctor or nurse come to work in England on a fix term contract? They wouldn’t

Clown

taio
Been Liked: 3244 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:45 am

Absolute rubbish

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:48 am

It might be a ten pager if I didn't have him as the only inhabitant of my blocked list.

I assume by the title that he's suggesting only fixed term contracts for a certain demographic?

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Wow that's an impressive thread opener.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6384 times
Has Liked: 8726 times

Post by IanMcL » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Discrimination you mean?

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 297 times

Post by deanothedino » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Pstotto wrote:... for immigrants. If that had happened, if that were the case and shall only be the case then there would have been no racial tension as immigrants now are being bigged up more than the 'white British' government stated demographic. There would never have been any race riots. They would be no windrush scandal. There would be no having to suck up to a media bashing by pc. fascism. There would be no ghettos. There would be no 'Radio One Extra 'Street innit' everyone go up to their low down, no Asian Network and no heroin problem, no opiate wars.There would be no bullshit about Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam in schools and elsewhere. There would be no housing crisis and instead, housing affordability. Our prisons would not be overcrowded.

All that is petri dish culture, as far as I'm concerned, and I WAS liberal in my values, before the 90's.
Constant proof that drugs are bad.

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Inchy wrote:Why would a doctor or nurse come to work in England on a fix term contract? They wouldn’t

Clown
A whole host of reasons why they might to be fair. Much like there would be a whole host of reasons why people from this country would go to UAE, Qatar, Australia or anywhere else for that matter on a similar basis. Plenty would and do.
These 2 users liked this post: Pstotto tim_noone

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:51 pm

I think we should make all working age adults take an IQ test and those who score 83 or less and are therefore no use to anyone should be resettled in Israel and replaced in this county with Migrant workers
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:50 pm

'Fixed contracts only for foreign workers'. Not immigration. Immigration not necessary.

That should have been the Post-WW2 conditions for the UK. Fair enough. Those not liking the UK according to that, then go back.

Regarding historic agreements (think BBC4 and them trying to give us a whupping about the crusades,) the UK can easily rethink the post-war influx and also the Ugandan Asian refugees who are now presumably safe to go back.

'Till we have built Jerusalem on England's green and pleasant lands' (Saladin)

I went for a walk and met a middle class group. they apologized out of politeness, for not having done anything but putting good manners first. Those of that ilk reciprocate. Those not, TAKE THAT MOMENT to pre-emptive negative strike and batter for their self-righteous kicks motivated by hate. The English then apologize more. The self-destruction button of BBC4 is to press that psyche AT THAT MOMENT, so everyone is busy apologizing for their own existence and wrapped up in internalization.Meanwhile, the haters of the English express themselves, taking it upon themselves to lord as the Nu Masters, for the invasion of the UK (it's happening) by proxy. The Chinese can't believe their luck as they are invited in to control our nuclear facilities, notwithstanding the Bank of England run by foreigners for foreign interest??????

The politicians are so heroin-addled they bow to the dog. Run a country like that?????? Drive like that???????? Run a military like that??????? But it's OK to run Parliament like that... Just supposing that were true.

Well the Chinese running our nuclear facilities is an ongoing thing, in the pipeline.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6957 times
Has Liked: 1482 times

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:06 pm

To be fair, he’s got a point. An absolutely ludicrous one.

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2105 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Post by bfccrazy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:27 pm

With all this ranting about who should work and how they should. I’ve always been curious what profession you are in PStotto??

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:27 pm

bfccrazy wrote:With all this ranting about who should work and how they should. I’ve always been curious what profession you are in PStotto??
He’s a professional drug user who dabbles in drawings.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm at the far side of the cultural directive.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

bfccrazy

Post by bfccrazy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Pstotto wrote:I'm at the far side of the cultural directive.
But what do you do for a living?

Milltown1882
Been Liked: 1102 times
Has Liked: 856 times

Post by Milltown1882 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Fixed term contracts put food on my table regardless of colour or creed. Most outrageous post in a while and there’s been a few challengers.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 pm

bfccrazy wrote:But what do you do for a living?
Hows that anyones business :lol:

conyoviejo
Been Liked: 2491 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Post by conyoviejo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:47 pm

bfccrazy wrote:But what do you do for a living?
Isn't he a card dealer.?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:36 pm

I'm dispelled from the profession.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Inchy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:13 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:A whole host of reasons why they might to be fair. Much like there would be a whole host of reasons why people from this country would go to UAE, Qatar, Australia or anywhere else for that matter on a similar basis. Plenty would and do.

The main reason nurses and doctors go to those countries is money and lifestyle. It would cost a fortune to compete with those countries.

I work with a lot of Filipino nurses. Most have been in the country 20 years. Most own their own homes, have had children here, pay their taxes here. Most now have British passports.

One of the main things that attract them here is the chance of citizenship. If that wasn’t an option they would have probably gone to those countries that pay nurses a lot more

bfccrazy

Post by bfccrazy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 am

Inchy wrote:The main reason nurses and doctors go to those countries is money and lifestyle. It would cost a fortune to compete with those countries.

I work with a lot of Filipino nurses. Most have been in the country 20 years. Most own their own homes, have had children here, pay their taxes here. Most now have British passports.

One of the main things that attract them here is the chance of citizenship. If that wasn’t an option they would have probably gone to those countries that pay nurses a lot more
Rubbish, I think Dr’s and nurses would love coming over here and having to put their life on hold for 20 years until they retire because they know they won’t be staying to live here indefinitely. Waiting on having kids, buying a house and making any other major investments/plans here..........

There’s a difference between the lads who go out to Saudi/Qatar etc for 6 weeks to earn a fortune and come home to those who come over here and work for 10+ years. Most of the lads I know who have been working away like that get there and do nothing more than work and just sit around waiting to work, work some more then come home and spend their money - it’s fine to do for the quick financial gain but not really doable for longer times.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:42 am

'Doctors and nurses' is not a foreign profession alien to the UK. We started it with Florence Nightingale, you chumps.

bfccrazy

Post by bfccrazy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:55 am

Pstotto wrote:'Doctors and nurses' is not a foreign profession alien to the UK. We started it with Florence Nightingale, you chumps.
The luxury we have is being able to have the best dr’s and nurses around the world attracted to us.

Would you rather have the best Dr deal with you no matter of their background .... or the one who was just born here because .... well, Florence Nightingale?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 am

It's a poor excuse for totally wrecking our country and lying down for a Chinese invasion who will then probably have us all conscripted to work on the new silk road in the Ghobi desert.

Poor thinking, bfccrazy, you're blind to WW3 that is going on right now and started in 1945 and hasn't stopped and we're losing badly with a foreign invasion force already here to administer their final solution when they are ready.

Oh and Blair says they are all coming here to look after us when we are older. Not really.
Last edited by Pstotto on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Milltown1882
Been Liked: 1102 times
Has Liked: 856 times

Post by Milltown1882 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 am

bfccrazy wrote:The luxury we have is being able to have the best dr’s and nurses around the world attracted to us.

Would you rather have the best Dr deal with you no matter of their background .... or the one who was just born here because .... well, Florence Nightingale?
When I lived in London I would only deal with a doctor or nurse who was born and raised within the M25.

bfccrazy

Post by bfccrazy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:07 am

Pstotto wrote:It's a poor excuse for totally wrecking our country and lying down for a Chinese invasion who will then probably have us all conscripted to work on the new silk road in the Ghobi desert.

Poor thinking, bfccrazy, you're blind to WW3 that is going on right now and started in 1945 and hasn't stopped and we're losing badly with a foreign invasion force already here to administer their final solution when they are ready.

Oh and Blair says they are all coming here to look after us when we are older. Not really.
Will be be in the Ghobi Desert on fixed term contracts though?

I struggling to see that the final solution (strong words) will be administered and the best way to stop it is by getting in with our final solution first and only inviting in people we want for as long as we want and then kicking them back out.

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:16 am

bfccrazy wrote:The luxury we have is being able to have the best dr’s and nurses around the world attracted to us.

And Florence Nightingale wasn't even born here.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:10 pm

There's a comment on the Guardian website today about the 'far right' gaining ground in Sweden. I call this the fed-up normal. To quote: 'When the most liberal country in the world has had enough, you know that something has gone to far.' That is me. I am the normal acting up, fed-up. I've never left my core values but been swept along by the tide of culture like everyone else.

The Beatles and the Stones are responsible as is Monty Python, for doing the bidding of the Asian invasion, thinking that God was about to deliver world peace from the orient. The drug-addled concept is deranged.

The Russians and the Germans are out to destroy their own kinder, the 'white British' gov. stated demographic and the genocide by media proxy coming from the evil Jews, Saatchi and Richard Alpert, methinks. Both hideous nihilists.

The Dalai lama and the Buddhists are demonic agents of nihilism.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Pstotto wrote:There's a comment on the Guardian website today about the 'far right' gaining ground in Sweden. I call this the fed-up normal. To quote: 'When the most liberal country in the world has had enough, you know that something has gone to far.' That is me. I am the normal acting up, fed-up. I've never left my core values but been swept along by the tide of culture like everyone else.

The Beatles and the Stones are responsible as is Monty Python, for doing the bidding of the Asian invasion, thinking that God was about to deliver world peace from the orient. The drug-addled concept is deranged.

The Russians and the Germans are out to destroy their own kinder, the 'white British' gov. stated demographic and the genocide by media proxy coming from the evil Jews, Saatchi and Richard Alpert, methinks. Both hideous nihilists.

How has this ‘invasion’ personally affected your life to the point of you being fed up?

bfccrazy

Post by bfccrazy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Tall Paul wrote:And Florence Nightingale wasn't even born here.

Shhhhhhhh, we’ll just pretend and call her “Fulham Nightingale” from now on.
This user liked this post: Tall Paul

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Just for balance, the far right group in Sweden got 18% of the vote.

Which means 82% of the Swedish electorate aren't fascists.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5559 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Pstotto wrote:There's a comment on the Guardian website today about the 'far right' gaining ground in Sweden. I call this the fed-up normal. To quote: 'When the most liberal country in the world has had enough, you know that something has gone to far.' That is me. I am the normal acting up, fed-up. I've never left my core values but been swept along by the tide of culture like everyone else.

Not as deranged as the drug addled poster, I'd wager.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:28 pm

I'm not a fascist either, political fool.

bfccrazy

Post by bfccrazy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:28 pm

The drug addled concept of the Beatles hoping for peace is deranged.

Yet the drug addled concept of wanting to create a divide is better.

Tell me more please.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Just for balance, the far right group in Sweden got 18% of the vote.

Which means 82% of the Swedish electorate aren't fascists.
And for equal balance neither the centre right or left parties got enough to win...

Depends what their objective is here. Like UKIP for example. They were never going to win an election but they won in the battle they intended to.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2171 times
Has Liked: 3108 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Pstotto wrote:... for immigrants. If that had happened, if that were the case and shall only be the case then there would have been no racial tension as immigrants now are being bigged up more than the 'white British' government stated demographic. There would never have been any race riots. They would be no windrush scandal. There would be no having to suck up to a media bashing by pc. fascism. There would be no ghettos. There would be no 'Radio One Extra 'Street innit' everyone go up to their low down, no Asian Network and no heroin problem, no opiate wars.There would be no bullshit about Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam in schools and elsewhere. There would be no housing crisis and instead, housing affordability. Our prisons would not be overcrowded.

when did you last hold down a job you absolute crank? Talk about the Spice head calling the indian doctor a doley

italianclaret88
Been Liked: 58 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by italianclaret88 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 pm

BOLL0cks...fixed contracts,..do u want some bad immigrants like we have in Italy?....

diamondpocket
Been Liked: 254 times
Has Liked: 215 times

Post by diamondpocket » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 am

italianclaret88 wrote:BOLL0cks...fixed contracts,..do u want some bad immigrants like we have in Italy?....

why are they bad?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:24 am

Zizkov, where were you when I put the thread up about the reformation of Eastern Europe? See thread and reply.

NO. Italian claret, I demand a re-think that there should never have been immigration, only a working contract for a fixed time and then go back after and seeing our country is overcrowded, admit the UK made a mistake with respect to that and cancel all Post-WW2 immigrant's UK status and send all of them back.

italianclaret88

Post by italianclaret88 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:23 pm

diamondpocket wrote:why are they bad?
Look what they do in our city...go in central station in milan around 10 in the night.....and police don't do nothing, fuckin *****....

italianclaret88

Post by italianclaret88 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Pstotto wrote:Zizkov, where were you when I put the thread up about the reformation of Eastern Europe? See thread and reply.

NO. Italian claret, I demand a re-think that there should never have been immigration, only a working contract for a fixed time and then go back after and seeing our country is overcrowded, admit the UK made a mistake with respect to that and cancel all Post-WW2 immigrant's UK status and send all of them back.
WW2, ffs was a completely dumb situation....i think that you have a lot of immigrants workers, but lot of them are normal workers and no skilled (degrees ecc)...but i think if you work good and have a good boss the contracts not fixed are good either....look in italy, there a lot of fixed contracts and few contracts without a end....and there are less job opportunities than in england....chinese in italy have buy everything, from bars to restaurants....

diamondpocket
Been Liked: 254 times
Has Liked: 215 times

Post by diamondpocket » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 pm

italianclaret88 wrote:
Look what they do in our city...go in central station in milan around 10 in the night.....and police don't do nothing, fuckin *****....
So, maybe the police is one of the problems.
What do they actually do though? sleep there rough, have sex on the streets, openly sell drugs/contraband to get cash? Pickpocket for cash?
I'd suggest that some immigrants are probably delinquents and cause trouble; I'd say many more were actually just victims of their situation. Italy clearly has a problem with the situation and cannot be completely blamed for that but it certainly hasn't helped to improve the situation.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Look at Blackburn and the locals turned in on themselves whilst the immigrants come out to have tea in their sweet shops...