Feel Sorry For SD

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
dibraidio
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 143 times

Re: Feel Sorry For SD

Post by dibraidio » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:45 am

I think we really missed Ward and Lowton. Both of them really help us going forward. Have we won a league game with Charlie Taylor in the side?

How many games have we won since Brady's injury? I don't think it's a co-incidence that we're been poor since he's been out. For me we're a bottom half of the table team without his contribution. Today we were missing our fullbacks, Defour, Brady and a fully fit Woods and Vydra. Was JBG properly fit?

I expect us to get better. Newcastle, Huddersfield and Cardiff are going to be stiff competition for that bottom 3.
This user liked this post: tybfc

tybfc
Been Liked: 1304 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:18 am

dibraidio wrote:I think we really missed Ward and Lowton. Both of them really help us going forward. Have we won a league game with Charlie Taylor in the side?

How many games have we won since Brady's injury? I don't think it's a co-incidence that we're been poor since he's been out. For me we're a bottom half of the table team without his contribution. Today we were missing our fullbacks, Defour, Brady and a fully fit Woods and Vydra. Was JBG properly fit?

I expect us to get better. Newcastle, Huddersfield and Cardiff are going to be stiff competition for that bottom 3.
Never heard so much rubbish.

Please read houseboy's posts.

We are going to be relegated by Christmas and go straight to League two we are that bad after finishing 7th last season with the same squad.

Some folk really do need to get a life.

spadesclaret
Been Liked: 2147 times
Has Liked: 3782 times

Post by spadesclaret » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:59 pm

It's not like you, ty, to be so positive.

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3079 times
Has Liked: 5044 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:56 pm

boatshed bill wrote:I may be well off the mark, but isn't SD trying to "evolve" our football? Maybe the players just are not capable of that?
Evolving football doesn't explain the apparent lack of fitness or the injuries though.

Dyched
Been Liked: 1922 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 pm

tybfc wrote:Never heard so much rubbish.

We are going to be relegated by Christmas and go straight to League two we are that bad after finishing 7th last season with the same squad.

Finishing 7th isn’t a true reflection of how good or bad we played last season.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4142 times
Has Liked: 3605 times

Post by DCWat » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:19 pm

tybfc wrote:Never heard so much rubbish.

Smacks of irony there after your having a grand day out at the cricket, winding people up.