Contrast and perpective

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Cirrus_Minor
Been Liked: 1161 times
Has Liked: 1293 times

Contrast and perpective

Post by Cirrus_Minor » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:41 pm

I found out 2 things today.

A very good friend of mine has just been told that she has stage 4 ovarian cancer and that a former boss of mine had died over the weekend.

Sort of puts seeing your football team having a bad start to the first few matches of the season into perspective.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Re: Contrast and perpective

Post by Pstotto » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:54 pm

The TV news is both catastrophe and good stuff a bit bipolarity always, it's a total yoyo of 'reality-intake' that under normal living standards would be quite rare.

The jibbering psychotic interface of the web, if it were a personality one met, one would want to walk away quickly from and avoid at all costs.

Football once a fortnight for a bit of fresh air and a shout and a communal sense of remit, has been proven over many years to be good for the soul.

Unfortunately it has been hijacked for world human control via mass media psychosis induction as an exact opposite to what it is generally, as part of the real, as opposed to it being a media and mediated activity.

ALP
Been Liked: 1465 times
Has Liked: 387 times

Re: Contrast and perpective

Post by ALP » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:14 pm

Sorry for the bad news on this little lot.

I only jumped on as I thought it was sommat to do with photography, my bad.