Ross Wallace

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
boyyanno
Been Liked: 514 times
Has Liked: 117 times

Re: Ross Wallace

Post by boyyanno » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Ross didn't get sent off...

ClaretLoup
Been Liked: 537 times
Has Liked: 187 times

Post by ClaretLoup » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Yes you are right Fleetwood have a James Wallace.

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Didnt think so....it was James Wallace. Seems to get booked every match. Another thug Barton has recruited. Seem to be picking up a lot of bookings as a team this season. From what friends who are season ticket holders there have told me they look like an angry side in Barton's mould. They said his team resembles a Dickov team

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11048 times
Has Liked: 5657 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:18 pm

yeah my bad it was James Wallace

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Who’d have thought that so many Burnley fans would have “ loads of mates” who were Fleetwood fans with opinions to fit their own agendas...who’d have thought it?

I do know for a fact that JB is running a very very tight ship there along with Hill,and his ex clarets are pretty good signings I’d say not to mention Ched Evans. RW could well make Hay at that level .

Not quite sure about “ a team of thugs” is how I’d describe them but they’re certainly in the Barton style,
Let’s hope the cod army don’t sh1t the bed and call for JB’s head after a defeat unlike one of the posters on this thread does for SD when we lose .

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32526 times
Has Liked: 5276 times

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:Wasnt that James Wallace?
It was James Wallace who was sent off.

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:53 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Who’d have thought that so many Burnley fans would have “ loads of mates” who were Fleetwood fans with opinions to fit their own agendas...who’d have thought it?

I do know for a fact that JB is running a very very tight ship there along with Hill,and his ex clarets are pretty good signings I’d say not to mention Ched Evans. RW could well make Hay at that level .

Not quite sure about “ a team of thugs” is how I’d describe them but they’re certainly in the Barton style,
Let’s hope the cod army don’t sh1t the bed and call for JB’s head after a defeat unlike one of the posters on this thread does for SD when we lose .
Although from cleveleys which is the town next to Fleetwood i live in Fleetwood and work in Fleetwood. The club run a scheme whereby you pay £150 for a season ticket for an adult and a child. All the lads at work have these so there kids can get to watvh footie every other week. Most have other teams but it is to expensive following their number one sides and most find it much cheaper having their kids support Fleetwood because of the cost

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:56 pm

A tight ship.....this is the club that has just sold 2 season tickets at the cost of 1 million pounds each to pilleys cousins. This means they can pay top wages and get round FFP.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6384 times
Has Liked: 8726 times

Post by IanMcL » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:51 am

The owner has invested hugely in a wee town team and turned them into a thriving League side. So many promotions! Credit to him.

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:01 am

claretburns wrote:Signs up with Joey and Marney at Fleetwood. Played 31 games last season for Sheff Wed, very good signing at League One level.
Great player. Could never understand why we let him go.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 am

Healeywoodclaret wrote:Great player. Could never understand why we let him go.
6 starts in two seasons and Dyche thinking that Boyd, Arfield, Taylor and Kightly were all better options out wide would be my guess as to why we let him go

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:02 pm

IanMcL wrote:The owner has invested hugely in a wee town team and turned them into a thriving League side. So many promotions! Credit to him.
Absolutely brilliant what he has done for the town and the training facilities he has invested in in nearby Thornton. He has created lots of jobs in the area and brings in income for the area on matchdays. Much to be applauded and whilst he is ploughing in money all is good and he is to be recommended for what he has done for the area. The problem is though that their is absolutely no scope for growth of the club as the town has one road in and one road out (2 actually but they run parallel within 100 yards of each other).

When Alexander was there there seemed to be a lot of belt tightening going on as he realised he could no longer afford to sustain the club with just his money. They tried to balance books for 2 years but seemed to have reverted to type after investments in young french players didnt work out