It's good that we are being negative

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Ooogeorgeorgeoghani
Been Liked: 212 times
Has Liked: 72 times

It's good that we are being negative

Post by Ooogeorgeorgeoghani » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:40 pm

It shows progression , imagine winning away two years ago we would have been over the moon , today we want to win and play well , We were terrible but we won and that gives us breathing space to ease defour and Brady back into the team , we have no issues with goalkeepers 4 good centre halves when Gibson fit and two quality midfielders coming back all is good
These 3 users liked this post: FactualFrank randomclaret2 whiffa

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1702 times
Has Liked: 790 times

Re: It's good that we are being negative

Post by warksclaret » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:44 pm

In fairness the last time we were promoted we won games that we should never have. Usually by one goal (often with Gray or Vokes scoring) against the run of play

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:11 pm

I’m a lot happier winning a dour game than losing an entertaining one.
These 9 users liked this post: CombatClaret Juan Tanamera NationalHealthPotion lesxdp SalouClaret Dom randomclaret2 Better Call Saul mybloodisclaret

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2634 times
Has Liked: 6461 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Give me an unjust sloppy hard fought 2-1 Dyche win away from home as opposed to a fancy football Howe 4-0 defeat away from home any day of the week.
These 5 users liked this post: ClaretLoup Goodclaret NationalHealthPotion SalouClaret randomclaret2

Garnerssoap
Been Liked: 392 times
Has Liked: 514 times

Post by Garnerssoap » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:27 pm

When we pass it we’re quite good

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Agreed.
Last edited by FactualFrank on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyched
Been Liked: 1923 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Typical replies.

Nobody is saying we want to lose but play entertaining football. We want to see entertaining winning football.

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:45 pm

I hate the term Happy Clapper. It’s almost as if supporting your club through thick and thin and being positive / realistic is somehow a bad thing.

So I think we should rebrand the 2 types of person on this board

Happy clapper = Burnley Supporter
Negative Dyche out brigade= self entitled fan

Or perhaps split into:
Realists and fantasists

Btw the match thread was a disgrace today.
This user liked this post: SalouClaret

Indecisive
Been Liked: 400 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Indecisive » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:13 am

Ric_C wrote:
Couldn’t agree more. An ugly away win is a success in my book.

Reading the match day thread you can’t help but feel Expectations are unreal now, although I’m not sure this board is a fair reflection of our fans? I don’t feel the same level of hyper negativity on the match. Maybe it’s a few keyboard warriors who are setting the tone on here. It’s become a pretty horrible place unfortunately. There’s expressing opinions and then there’s spouting a consistent stream of negative bilge.

This season hasn’t been spectacular. For me we’ve only really played well in 3 games.. Southampton away, olympiacos at home and Bournemouth at home. But it’s not been the disaster some would have you believe. Also had a couple of amazing trips away in Europe. We are up to 12th though and have a very winnable game next week. Jesus, after watching us throughout the 90’s and early 2000’s I’m amazed at how far we’ve come.

I’ll be there next week with the other fans. Sure there will still be the noisy few on here sat by their keyboards, desperately hoping for something to go wrong so they can copy and paste their stuff.
This user liked this post: Ric_C

Spike
Been Liked: 598 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Spike » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:29 am

Give me an ugly win over ugly moaners any day

IndigoLake
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by IndigoLake » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:08 am

I'm usually happy winning ugly but yesterday's performance was absolutely dismal. Taking off claret-tinted specs, we were extremely lucky to beat a very poor Cardiff side. Joe Hart's saves and us taking our only 2 chances of the entire game helped seal it. Great to have another 3 points and move up the table but I'm not convinced. And this is coming from a usually glass-half-full sort of person.

My expectations have risen slightly. Do I expect us to finish 7th? No. Do I expect us, with the footballers we have, to put on a better performance against a poor Cardiff side? Absolutely yes. We didn't play well defensively and our ball retention was shocking. I do have concerns about how we'll fare against better teams than Cardiff (basically every other team in the league) though Defour and Brady coming back will obviously provide a boost.
These 2 users liked this post: nyclaret Hipper

Indecisive
Been Liked: 400 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Indecisive » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:28 am

IndigoLake wrote:I'm usually happy winning ugly but yesterday's performance was absolutely dismal. Taking off claret-tinted specs, we were extremely lucky to beat a very poor Cardiff side. Joe Hart's saves and us taking our only 2 chances of the entire game helped seal it. Great to have another 3 points and move up the table but I'm not convinced. And this is coming from a usually glass-half-full sort of person.

My expectations have risen slightly. Do I expect us to finish 7th? No. Do I expect us, with the footballers we have, to put on a better performance against a poor Cardiff side? Absolutely yes. We didn't play well defensively and our ball retention was shocking. I do have concerns about how we'll fare against better teams than Cardiff (basically every other team in the league) though Defour and Brady coming back will obviously provide a boost.
Last two premier league games have been a convincing home win against an in form team, and a admittedly ugly win against Cardiff. We’ll be fine this season.

I don’t get some of the vitriol against Dyche...and now it seems, Ben Mee. This board surely isn’t a reflection of our fans.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:35 am

IndigoLake wrote:I'm usually happy winning ugly but yesterday's performance was absolutely dismal. Taking off claret-tinted specs, we were extremely lucky to beat a very poor Cardiff side. Joe Hart's saves and us taking our only 2 chances of the entire game helped seal it. Great to have another 3 points and move up the table but I'm not convinced. And this is coming from a usually glass-half-full sort of person.

For such a poor team they still managed to equalise twice against Arsenal and score first against Chelsea. Do people expect a walk over in these games?
This user liked this post: tiger76

Hibsclaret
Been Liked: 1240 times
Has Liked: 491 times

Post by Hibsclaret » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:41 am

We have scored 6 goals from our last 15 shots.

Pretty clinical at this level and better than Man City for those who like their stats

Mind you we don’t have Rajeem Sterling or Mo Salah to miss them....

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 982 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by kentonclaret » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:56 am

It was an ugly match that gave us an ugly win and a massive 3 points.

It will probably be the last time on Sky for about 3 months, and if it was judged purely on entertainment value it would be 12 months.

Happy with the win and same again on Sunday with a bit more entertainment for the home fans.

vinrogue
Been Liked: 319 times
Has Liked: 184 times

Post by vinrogue » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:08 am

3 points away from home in the PL = cracking result. 7 points from 7 games = just about staying up form. Would I like us to be a winning flare team? Yes. Have we got the money to buy the players needed to have that type of team? No. Am I happy after yesterdays win? Yes. Not sure where that puts me in the happy clapper or negative camp but I do consider myself a realist as far as being a BFC supporter in good times and bad times for better or worse in sickness and health.........oh heck flash backs :?
This user liked this post: LeadBelly

Dyched

Post by Dyched » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:08 am

Ric_C wrote:I hate the term Happy Clapper. It’s almost as if supporting your club through thick and thin and being positive / realistic is somehow a bad thing.

Or perhaps split into:
Realists and fantasists

Happy Clappers are the more delusional negative types. Sing praise about everything. Out of europe? Oh wonderful we wont get relegated now. Beat by Burton. Oh we cant cope with a couole of extra games in a few months. Now we wont get relegated.

Where as the more negative posters want to see our club improve. Play better football. Entertaining winning football. (Look at the above post to get the happy clappers reactions. Negative again)

All in all
Happy Clappers - Negative stuck in their ways arse lickers
Negative Brigade - Positive we can change for the better

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:22 am

IndigoLake wrote:I'm usually happy winning ugly but yesterday's performance was absolutely dismal. Taking off claret-tinted specs, we were extremely lucky to beat a very poor Cardiff side. Joe Hart's saves and us taking our only 2 chances of the entire game helped seal it.
So just for clarity, was it the saves or the goals that were lucky?
Last edited by martin_p on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Blackrod » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:33 am

Spot on.

Longside4evr
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 266 times

Post by Longside4evr » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:58 am

The performance yesterday in the first half was laboured depressing awful to watch punting senseless long balls to ghosts up field.
Our passing was even worse shape and balance was no existent players looked leggy it really was dreadful stuff.
If we had been playing any other team in the Premier yesterday we would have been on the end of a good hiding I am sure.
Getting that win was the most important thing. but is it just papering over cracks a ugly win can disguise the performance on show somewhat when all that with this season as gone on before with unconvincing team performances and subdueded individual performances it really is a concern. I feel we can get back to playing like we can and know how.
If we had lost yesterday we would have had no complaints and would have certainly been one of Sean Dyche very low points in his tenure.
That Cardiff team is very weak and Collin Said "the quality of the sides was quite even"
you could argue they were better.
Let's hope that Sean is right that he can see the old Burnley coming back, 7 points 7 games and another potential 3 home points come Saturday and get back on track with injured players coming back to the fold we have a platform to build on, it will certainly look better thats for sure with three on the spin

Dougall
Been Liked: 161 times
Has Liked: 222 times

Post by Dougall » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:13 am

Don't you just hate it when the opposition (a team of professional footballers who want to make a success of their foray into the Premier League) turn up and TRY against us! What are they thinking?!
It's like listening to United/Liverpool/Chelsea fans when we got results against them...some posters appear to believe we should just be able to turn up to beat "teams like Cardiff".
They're a Premier League team and they will do all they can to spoil for the opposition whilst trying to create their own chances.
That's what I saw yesterday - and they were good at it as well. But what I also saw was a Burnley side that didn't cave in and that took two chances well.
Away win, three points, thank you very much and let's move on.
This user liked this post: tiger76

IndigoLake

Post by IndigoLake » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:22 am

martin_p wrote:So just for clarity, was it the saves or the goals that were lucky?
I think we're fortunate that Hart came to our rescue on several occasions, fortunate that Cardiff lacked that clinical edge and fortunate that we took the two chances that came our way. The stats show we didn't play at all well yesterday. It would be foolish to deny there was a fair bit of luck involved.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:39 am

IndigoLake wrote:I do have concerns about how we'll fare against better teams than Cardiff (basically every other team in the league) though Defour and Brady coming back will obviously provide a boost.
Are teams like Huddersfield, Brighton or Newcastle much better than Cardiff?

Also, putting four past Bournemouth must have allayed many worries you had as to how we'll fare going forwards.

IndigoLake

Post by IndigoLake » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:53 am

Spijed wrote:Are teams like Huddersfield, Brighton or Newcastle much better than Cardiff?

Also, putting four past Bournemouth must have allayed many worries you had as to how we'll fare going forwards.
I think all of those teams are better than Cardiff, yes. I've seen Cardiff play a few times this season and think they have no hope.

No, I tend not to base my opinion on only one game. My concerns are based on how we've played in most games this season so far. Still, it's early days.

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 am

I don't get this "If we 'were playing any other team we'd have been hammered" argument. We were playing a poor Cardiff side, who's main tactic, for want of a better word, was to play hard (but fair as far as I could see) and niggle our players from the off. It worked, we were unsettled and we couldn't find our groove and couldn't string a pass all day.

Other teams wont do that as they will have different tactics against us, like passing the ball and possession to try and break us down - I think it will only be Cardiff and other low end of the table type teams who will come at our players in the way they did and play to unsettle us. Perhaps that's why we appear to play better against the better teams because they allow us to play because it suits them.

It was an ugly away win that I'll take all day - I was at Southampton on the first day of the season, where we played some beautiful football for a lot of the game but didn't win.

For me its win first, entertain second - we wont be able to play the best teams if we get relegated playing nice stuff, and we wont have the opportunity to improve on just winning if we're not at the top table - some fans need to remember that.

HiroshimaClaret
Been Liked: 746 times
Has Liked: 927 times

Post by HiroshimaClaret » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:25 am

Indecisive wrote:Couldn’t agree more. An ugly away win is a success in my book.

Reading the match day thread you can’t help but feel Expectations are unreal now, although I’m not sure this board is a fair reflection of our fans? I don’t feel the same level of hyper negativity on the match. Maybe it’s a few keyboard warriors who are setting the tone on here. It’s become a pretty horrible place unfortunately. There’s expressing opinions and then there’s spouting a consistent stream of negative bilge.

This season hasn’t been spectacular. For me we’ve only really played well in 3 games.. Southampton away, olympiacos at home and Bournemouth at home. But it’s not been the disaster some would have you believe. Also had a couple of amazing trips away in Europe. We are up to 12th though and have a very winnable game next week. Jesus, after watching us throughout the 90’s and early 2000’s I’m amazed at how far we’ve come.

I’ll be there next week with the other fans. Sure there will still be the noisy few on here sat by their keyboards, desperately hoping for something to go wrong so they can copy and paste their stuff.
I was on the matchday thread and as always a mixture of gallows humour, the eternally positive and those in between. I`d love to know how people who `criticise` those who partake in the match day thread think it should be done? How on God`S green earth could it be anything other than critical/gallow`s humour with what was on show for in particular the first hour. Nobody can argue that it wasn`t absolutely dire so people type how they feel at the time and it is amplified by the minute as around 100 people are giving their opinions pretty much every time there is a break in play. If anyone thinking it was a disgrace actively took part in it and typed how they really felt throughout the first half, I`m pretty sure it wouldn`t be dissimilar if they are being honest. May I also add my sincerest apologies for having to sit by my keyboard between midnight and 2am watching the mighty Clarets...very little choice being thousands of miles away.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 am

IndigoLake wrote:I think we're fortunate that Hart came to our rescue on several occasions, fortunate that Cardiff lacked that clinical edge and fortunate that we took the two chances that came our way. The stats show we didn't play at all well yesterday. It would be foolish to deny there was a fair bit of luck involved.
Define fortune then. Because Cardiff had only scored three goals before yesterday, so it suggests their lack of goals has more to do with a lack of decent strikers than fortune. We bought Hart to stop the ball going in the net which is what he did twice. Both good saves by a good keeper, neither fortunate. Neither of our goals were down to fortune.

You can only beat the teams put in front of you. If they’re crap they’re crap! If we’d have had a similar result against Man City because they’d played that badly you could have justifiably claimed fortune, but if we beat a team who plays badly every week then it isn’t really fortune if they don’t perform against us as well!
Last edited by martin_p on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
This user liked this post: Dougall

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 am

Ric_C wrote:I hate the term Happy Clapper. It’s almost as if supporting your club through thick and thin and being positive / realistic is somehow a bad thing.

Or perhaps split into:
Realists and fantasists

I wouldn't worry too much about the term happy clappers.. if you look at the kind of people who use it, it becomes clear quickly it actually has no meaning and is more a way of defending their stupid stance on issues.

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 am

HiroshimaClaret wrote:May I also add my sincerest apologies for having to sit by my keyboard between midnight and 2am watching the mighty Clarets...very little choice being thousands of miles away.
you're not a real fan if you dont go on'Turf... ;)

I dont mind the gallows humour as you put it, what I cant stand is the constant "Dyche out", "got to change the manager" attacks that go on during the match thread. No issues with calling out players or even the manager if the tactics appear to be wrong - just some posters want to have the debate about changing the manager or the board etc on the match thread. Each to their own I suppose, but I want updates on whats actually happening and how they are playing - thats the contribution I personally try to make for others when I am watching either at Turf Moor or on TV, and keep the other stuff to other threads.

HiroshimaClaret
Been Liked: 746 times
Has Liked: 927 times

Post by HiroshimaClaret » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:58 am

Rick_Muller wrote:you're not a real fan if you dont go on'Turf... ;)

I dont mind the gallows humour as you put it, what I cant stand is the constant "Dyche out", "got to change the manager" attacks that go on during the match thread. No issues with calling out players or even the manager if the tactics appear to be wrong - just some posters want to have the debate about changing the manager or the board etc on the match thread. Each to their own I suppose, but I want updates on whats actually happening and how they are playing - thats the contribution I personally try to make for others when I am watching either at Turf Moor or on TV, and keep the other stuff to other threads.
Yeah, I understand your view regards the odd `Dyche out` comments but we all are different people with different `breaking` points and we know that in football the level is mostly irrelevant, be it Premier League or Division Two with regards passions and expectations (for want of a better word). For the majority on the matchday thread,they call it how they see it with a smattering of good humour.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Dyched wrote:Happy Clappers are the more delusional negative types. Sing praise about everything. Out of europe? Oh wonderful we wont get relegated now. Beat by Burton. Oh we cant cope with a couole of extra games in a few months. Now we wont get relegated.

Where as the more negative posters want to see our club improve. Play better football. Entertaining winning football. (Look at the above post to get the happy clappers reactions. Negative again)

All in all
Happy Clappers - Negative stuck in their ways arse lickers
Negative Brigade - Positive we can change for the better
Yeah, but the problem is that the negative types are throwing the term Happy clapper around about anyone who dares to be slightly positive about the club. There is a realism that needs to be at the core of everything we are trying to achieve. Remember this is roughly the same group of players who got 34 points before Christmas last year. I didn't hear too many people complaining then?

Unfortunately we live in a world of instant demands, where sometimes, people need to take a step back and see how far we have progressed in such a short space of time.

This current idea that the negative types are somehow helping the club improve, is quite frankly ridiculous. And blimey, wouldn't we all like to play entertaining winning football...

However, this isn't Football Manager or FIFA, this is real life.
This user liked this post: BertFreemansShirt

Dyched

Post by Dyched » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:59 pm

Ric_C wrote:Yeah, but the problem is that the negative types are throwing the term Happy clapper around about anyone who dares to be slightly positive about the club. There is a realism that needs to be at the core of everything we are trying to achieve. Remember this is roughly the same group of players who got 34 points before Christmas last year. I didn't hear too many people complaining then?

Unfortunately we live in a world of instant demands, where sometimes, people need to take a step back and see how far we have progressed in such a short space of time.

This current idea that the negative types are somehow helping the club improve, is quite frankly ridiculous. And blimey, wouldn't we all like to play entertaining winning football...

However, this isn't Football Manager or FIFA, this is real life.
We all know we wont finish 7th again. We want to see improvements year after year. If the league position isnt going to improve this season then the football has got to improve. The football hasn’t improved one jot since the first PL season.

Anybody who wants to see the football improve is mostly greeted by “Id prefer a dull 1-0 win than a entertaining 4-0 defeat”. Likewise anybody who wants a cup run “I wouldnt swap survival for a cup run”. Those typical replies are what make the happy clappers come across as delusional. Sean has spent about £100m whilst the football quality has stood still. Shocking tbh.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:03 pm

Dyched wrote:We all know we wont finish 7th again. We want to see improvements year after year. If the league position isnt going to improve this season then the football has got to improve. The football hasn’t improved one jot since the first PL season.

Anybody who wants to see the football improve is mostly greeted by “Id prefer a dull 1-0 win than a entertaining 4-0 defeat”. Likewise anybody who wants a cup run “I wouldnt swap survival for a cup run”. Those typical replies are what make the happy clappers come across as delusional. Sean has spent about £100m whilst the football quality has stood still. Shocking tbh.
It's impossible to play entertaining good football all the time AND survive comfortably in the Premier league. Simply impossible.

Unless money is of little consequence.

Dyched

Post by Dyched » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Spijed wrote:It's impossible to play entertaining good football all the time AND survive comfortably in the Premier league. Simply impossible.

Unless money is of little consequence.
How? Hoofball wont always give you survival.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Dyched wrote:How? Hoofball wont always give you survival.
For a start, we don't play hoofball all the time, last week for example. But trying to take on Man City at their own game will get you no-where. We kept our shape against them last season and got a very good point.

But as you say it's no guarantee of survival, but being a little more direct at times gives you a better chance when you have to fight for points.

Dyched

Post by Dyched » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:51 pm

Spijed wrote:For a start, we don't play hoofball all the time, last week for example. But trying to take on Man City at their own game will get you no-where. We kept our shape against them last season and got a very good point.

But as you say it's no guarantee of survival, but being a little more direct at times gives you a better chance when you have to fight for points.
Im not saying lets take on Man City. But we should at bery least be able to play decent football against a Cardiff City side that are in a position we were 5 years ago. 4 lots of PL money since and we still can’t play anything decent

Ipreferaflan
Been Liked: 30 times
Has Liked: 20 times

Post by Ipreferaflan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:57 pm

We were awful in possession yesterday - there's no doubt about that. Nothing through midfield and pretty much entirely reliant on hopeful channel balls from full backs or unnecessary long balls from centre halves. It wasn't great to watch and I've never felt less ecstatic after a win.

In isolation a good win, looking ahead it's very worrying.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Dyched wrote: 4 lots of PL money since and we still can’t play anything decent
But we played plenty of good football last season. Even this season, seven games in, and we have played some very good stuff in three of them - Southampton, first half against Watford and Bournemouth.

You don't score some of the goals we did against Bournemouth by hoofing it all the time.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Dyched wrote:We all know we wont finish 7th again. We want to see improvements year after year. If the league position isnt going to improve this season then the football has got to improve. The football hasn’t improved one jot since the first PL season.

Gradual improvement is fine. We need to measure against a bigger picture than instant change in style or finishing higher in the league.

A cup run would have been a very good way of demonstrating this. But we can still progress even if we finish middtable.

Improvement in the transfer market would be a start. January is an opportunity for that. And after the start we have had we will add to the squad i am sure. We need a bit more creativity and pace. And that is now and next season.

LoveCurryPies
Been Liked: 1600 times
Has Liked: 679 times

Post by LoveCurryPies » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:15 pm

No, all the negativity is not good!

First of all it's really depressing to see all these negative threads and posts (questioning Sean and even Mike Garlic's ownership and management). Your negativity affects other fans and probably help reduce match day attendance.

Some of the comments must get read by the our players (it's only natural they would want to read what 'fans' are saying).

We've started poorly....yes however that is when players, manager and Club need real support.

Some of you think you could run the Club better and pick the perfect team to play each match. Truth is you couldn't even run a jam butty shop!

When other clubs go through a poor spell...many of you check out their Club's forum and write "hilarious how their fans are in meltdown". Well take a look at yourselves because that is what you are doing.

There are many Clubs who would welcome Sean with open arms. I believe the vast majority of burnley fans want him to remain at the club as long as possible.

If we beat Huddersfield then it will be 9 points from the last 3 games. If that carries on, who knows where we will finish up despite the poor start.
These 2 users liked this post: martin_p cricketfieldclarets