Dyche's interviews today

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
kindonyes
Been Liked: 5 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Dyche's interviews today

Post by kindonyes » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Just seen Sean Dyche's interviews on Sky and BBC - I'm amazed. He has said-twice-that at half-time "we should have been out of sight". Is this just to fool the Clarets fans who weren't there or does he believe this ? If Huddersfield could shoot they could nearly have had double figures and they played us off the park.
Is he just trying to distract away from the usual long-ball guff by going on about their striker diving - he did and rightly got booked. Does he ignore Ashley Barnes",er, habits ? Whilst I'm on my rant he said he didn't see the challenge by "our striker" on the Huddersfield centre half which might apparently have broken his nose. He seems to have caught Arsene Wenger's selective eyesight.

Dyche has done brilliantly for us over the years but perhaps this season is one too far.

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Re: Dyche's interviews today

Post by paulatky » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:01 pm

If they had had any quality in final 3rd we would have been 3 or 4 - 1 down at half time.
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

Siddo
Been Liked: 374 times
Has Liked: 1860 times

Post by Siddo » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:03 pm

kindonyes wrote:Just seen Sean Dyche's interviews on Sky and BBC - I'm amazed. He has said-twice-that at half-time "we should have been out of sight". Is this just to fool the Clarets fans who weren't there or does he believe this ? If Huddersfield could shoot they could nearly have had double figures and they played us off the park.
Is he just trying to distract away from the usual long-ball guff by going on about their striker diving - he did and rightly got booked. Does he ignore Ashley Barnes",er, habits ? Whilst I'm on my rant he said he didn't see the challenge by "our striker" on the Huddersfield centre half which might apparently have broken his nose. He seems to have caught Arsene Wenger's selective eyesight.

Dyche has done brilliantly for us over the years but perhaps this season is one too far.
Keep the faith guys.

Sheedyclaret
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 45 times

Post by Sheedyclaret » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:29 am

Hes talking shite unfortunately dreadful today

dsr
Been Liked: 4578 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:38 am

On chances, it was about even. Both sides had three shots on target, both sides had one good chance (in the first half) when they should probably have scored.

Huddersfield were abysmal at creating anything. They had loads of possession and barely had a decent shot - they had lots and lots of bad ones. If they can't beat us on the performance we put in today, they're definitely struggling. At least we can hope to do better next time!

Sheedyclaret

Post by Sheedyclaret » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:45 am

Huddersfield were miles better than us today for a start they can do the basics right as professional footallers pass and retain the football..comedy stuff from us today didn't think it could get any worse than last week at cardiff but it did.

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4074 times
Has Liked: 1853 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:54 am

Yeah, we've been sh!t lately, haven't we? Winning at Cardiff and having the temerity
to thrash Eddie's lads 4-0. (You know, those who hammered Watford today).

God knows just how bad we are.....
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Sheedyclaret

Post by Sheedyclaret » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:00 am

Performance wise its dreadful dont let freak results mask that we are bang average lately

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:01 am

Nothing bang average about us playing at home against a poor side .

For all Huddersfields possession I counted 2 shots on target 2nd half

If we have a future in this league we really need to be beating the likes of Huddersfield at home or even away