Madeleine McCann investigation receives more funding

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2167 times
Has Liked: 3100 times

Re: Madeleine McCann investigation receives more funding

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:00 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

***** me when you thought you have read it all!
Who'd wanna be in their gang?

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5553 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:01 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Jesus that site link makes the David Icke site look sane and reasonable , some of the posts are utterly ludicrous with a “ Mcann led pedo ring” being the common consensus :roll: . You can almost hear the tin foil rustling . A tragic case indeed but like those other crackpot favs 9/11 and Diana’s death , the elephant in the room is erm just one piece of REAL evidence ...
Yep, some proper batshit mentalists on there. Disturbing and hilarious in equal measures. I particularly liked the one who claimed in great detail that Maddie had died in an accident while being cared for by nannies and the nanny company had managed to recruit a PR firm and convince the McCann's and their friends to cover it up to protect their company.

This one:
Anonymous11 June 2015 at 10:06
I believe that the Bell Pottinger PR company was paid to protect the Mark Warner companys valuable, worldwide childcare licence. I believe that Mark Warners nanny was minding Madeleine in apartment 5A when she fell off the top of the sofa (whilst holding cuddle cat, hence the cadarver odour) onto a tiled floor, smashed her head & sadly died. I believe the McCanns were terrified of an autopsy being done (due to long term sedation, etc) & Warners did not know this when they offered the McCanns & Tapas group mega money to say that no Warner nanny was minding Madeleine in 5A when she died. I believe that Madeleine died on Sunday evening & that Bell Pottingers Crisis Management team were employed very early on by Warners to assist with the coverup of their nanny minding Madeleine in apartment 5A on that fateful Sunday evening. Warners had too much to lose by this revelation, their valuable worldwide childcare licence & reputation. The McCanns had too much to lose if an autopsy was done (unknown to Warners) & it became a win, win situation for all concerned when the mega money deal was done. Follow the money trail. I believe that Lord Bell has boasted of his contacts in government & that he was paid to keep the McCanns (& Warners) version of their story in the newspapers. Warners are a client of Bell Pottingers PR company...join the dots. I believe that the # Mark Warner nannies, Catriona, Amy, & Charlotte wrote their police statements under duress with Warners pressuring them to give Warners (& McCanns) version of events only. Later, they & the Tapas group found they were in too deep & would face purgery etc charges if they now told the truth. Pact of silence resulted. I believe that apartment 5J was used for short term storage of Madeleines body in the fridge there from Sunday evening. Gerry's large blue bag being used to take her body to apt.5J. Access to this apartment 5J would have been provided by Warners in conjunction with Pottingers Crisis Management team. I believe that Warners & their CMT phoned Robert Murat to rush to PDL ( using a pre-text ploy to get him there early in the week to eventually have him offer his translating services to the up-comming police investigation ) to keep Warners informed of what the police were learning etc. The reasoning behind my beliefs of what happened to Madeleine are based on research of many years to help get justice for Madeleine & Mr. Amaral. All the above beliefs/theories that I have written are OMO (only my opinions) and are all written "without Predudice". Gerry McCann said at the Levenson enquiry that he was fine with/about people haveing theories on the Madeleine case. ...Regards from W.B. Universe.
Last edited by TheFamilyCat on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2167 times
Has Liked: 3100 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:01 pm

FactualFrank wrote:Benidorm is a **** hole full of northerners getting lashed up. :D
Thing is, i miss British pub food so it actually appeals more these days as a way to combine some sun and home comforts haha

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 832 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:40 pm

houseboy wrote:My statement was based on the fact that children are often abducted to order but wind up with people who are wealthy and who care for them.
The fact?

Sorry, what's the source of that fact?

PutTheWheelieBinsOut
Been Liked: 194 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:21 pm

On the morning of Maddie's disappearance the little girl, then aged three, spoke to Kate McCann at breakfast the following morning and said: "Mummy, why didn’t you come when we were crying last night?" . This conversation was included in Kate's own book. So the babysitting strategy had already failed and had at least caused one of their children distress, yet they do the very same actions again the very same night. Who does that?

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:51 pm

Maybe of interest:

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:19 pm Post subject: Madeleine Incorporated

Not sure how many of you have been following the strange case of Madeleine McCann , but here is an interesting take on the subject.
"The coverage of the strange case of Madeleine McCann was, in today's Times, restricted to the smallest of paragraphs on page seven. And yet even this small act of measured disclosure managed only to further amplify the weird eddies which attach to this mystery; whose hundredth day was marked last sunday. There can't be many distraught parents of a missing toddler who apply to trademark her name- or the name of the fund established to help find her; and yet the directors of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned, have indeed sought to do just that. Even stranger is why this has only (officially) been revealed now, when the application has been known about since shortly after it was first made: on May 18th.

http://ben-fairhall.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... rated.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The McCanns have consistently misled the public about the reasons they so quickly moved to establish the fund in the first place. Whilst many assumed that some of the money would be used to employ private investigators, the one group of professionals that the McCanns definitely have instructed are lawyers. Expensive ones. A news release from the International Family Law Group, dated May 13th, shows that the family contacted IFLG for advice less than a week after the disappearance. As the mood in the Algarve turns nasty, and the evidence- if not of murder, then neglect and perverting the course of justice- piles up, several have questioned whether the real purpose of the presence of two lawyers and a QC is to build a defense in the event of a possible arrest, rather than to further the hunt for the girl. "
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewto ... ine+mccann" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DCWat
Been Liked: 4142 times
Has Liked: 3604 times

Post by DCWat » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:46 am

What took you so long!?

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:58 am

houseboy wrote:My wife has a degree in psychology and she works with vulnerable people so yes, I have a decent insight whilst being no expert. But what our various skills are or are not doesn't make any difference. I don't care what you do for a living because, with no evidence whatsoever, you are making assumptions that have no more validity than mine (hypothetical though it is). Yes, she COULD be in the hands of perverts but just as equally she could be with a caring family with wealth (wrong though that would be), she could also equally be dead (which is what I believe). And if, as you say, you have a degree in psychology then you would know that I am right when I say she won't remember her parents because of her age at the time. When I said it would be cruel to remove her from a situation like that i wasn't inferring that she be left there, of course she should be removed, but it would not be any less painful for all that, which again you would know with your psychology degree.

Unfortunately sometimes on here people post things thinking that because they have some knowledge of the subject they should not be questioned but they forget there is logic to be applied to it. Whatever your background or job because of any lack of hard evidence to any great degree your 'opinion' is no more valid than anyone else's. Peadophile rings have been mentioned in the investigation yes, but there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that is the case. You attacked my original post thinking that I was making some kind of definitive statement, which I wasn't but you went on to then make statements of your own that had no more validity than mine because that happens to be the area you work in.
I think we need to disagree, houseboy. I haven't said anywhere that a 14 year old would remember her parents from the age of 3 or 4, what I'm saying is the bond of knowing that these "strangers" were her parents would be more than compelling, and she would correctly question as to how she came into the realm of her "foster parents."

As for your wife's role, I'm not slapping it out on the table, but I deal directly and immediately with kids needing to be taken into protection, and my cynicism of a positive outcome is firmly based right there. She might be dead. She might be in a dorm with other kids being abused daily by evil people, but I'll wager she is not in a "good place"

SO let's leave it there

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1487 times
Has Liked: 1847 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:48 am

The truth re Jamie Bulger is even stranger and if the truth was published it would cause outrage againgst the parents.

claretblue
Been Liked: 1835 times
Has Liked: 962 times

Post by claretblue » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:09 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... cCann.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:37 am

Woodleyclaret wrote:The truth re Jamie Bulger is even stranger and if the truth was published it would cause outrage againgst the parents.
How do you know the truth if it hasn't been published?

ClaretDiver
Been Liked: 553 times
Has Liked: 131 times

Post by ClaretDiver » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:14 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:How do you know the truth if it hasn't been published?
Because he is trying to sound clever!

harpers_perm
Been Liked: 187 times
Has Liked: 27 times

Post by harpers_perm » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:16 am

Woodleyclaret wrote:The truth re Jamie Bulger is even stranger and if the truth was published it would cause outrage againgst the parents.
Oh deary me. The curse of the internet and intellectually challenged brains strikes again.

Does this truth also involve Elvis Presley working as a hand painted wooden duck manufacturer in a shed on the outskirts of Barnsley.

The Bulger family have been through enough without this sort of frothing nonsense.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:49 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:The fact?

Sorry, what's the source of that fact?
It has happened over the years but I can't be bothered with 'sources'. You want proof go find it.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:56 am

NRC wrote:I think we need to disagree, houseboy. I haven't said anywhere that a 14 year old would remember her parents from the age of 3 or 4, what I'm saying is the bond of knowing that these "strangers" were her parents would be more than compelling, and she would correctly question as to how she came into the realm of her "foster parents."

As for your wife's role, I'm not slapping it out on the table, but I deal directly and immediately with kids needing to be taken into protection, and my cynicism of a positive outcome is firmly based right there. She might be dead. She might be in a dorm with other kids being abused daily by evil people, but I'll wager she is not in a "good place"

SO let's leave it there
That's a fair assumption. There really is no point in us falling out over something that, as a particular, we don't know anything about.

dsr
Been Liked: 4575 times
Has Liked: 2264 times

Post by dsr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:07 am

[wrong post]
This user liked this post: Garnerssoap

morpheus2
Been Liked: 761 times
Has Liked: 1850 times

Post by morpheus2 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:08 pm

dsr wrote:Did the dog swear on oath that it was Madeleine's scent?

That’s just what Gerry said!

Ooogeorgeorgeoghani
Been Liked: 212 times
Has Liked: 72 times

Post by Ooogeorgeorgeoghani » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:18 pm

The reason why there are so many pointing the finger at the mccans is simply because normal people cannot identify with them , they are a strange pair and have neglected their children during the holiday by leaving them , it doesn't make them guilty of having a hand in the incident.

Do I think they know more than they have let on .absolutely too many things just don't seem right
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Claret eze
Been Liked: 8 times
Has Liked: 17 times

Post by Claret eze » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:28 pm

This forum.Either the best parents ever and never made a mistake in their life or columbo,miss marple and poirot rolled into 1, and currently work for the fbi. Yes sounds pretty stupid.like most of the drivel on here.stick to football.

conyoviejo
Been Liked: 2491 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Post by conyoviejo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Claret eze wrote:This forum.Either the best parents ever and never made a mistake in their life or columbo,miss marple and poirot rolled into 1, and currently work for the fbi. Yes sounds pretty stupid.like most of the drivel on here.stick to football.
Which category do you fall into then?

Ooogeorgeorgeoghani
Been Liked: 212 times
Has Liked: 72 times

Post by Ooogeorgeorgeoghani » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Claret eze wrote:This forum.Either the best parents ever and never made a mistake in their life or columbo,miss marple and poirot rolled into 1, and currently work for the fbi. Yes sounds pretty stupid.like most of the drivel on here.stick to football.
Made parenting mistakes yes,never left my kids alone in an apartment abroad , plus there is no football this weekend hence these threads
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 pm

A mistake? Leaving a 4 yr old 2 yr old twins alone in a foreign country in an apartment so that you can go eat and go the lash. More than a mistake, it is criminal.
These 4 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 Steve1956 Quicknick Blackrod

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Nine years ago my ex wife was represented by International Family Law Group, and I by Dawson Cornwell, my own lawyer pretty much a real-life version of the Mark Darcy character from Bridget Jones, layered up with all kinds of accolades and awards in the space of international child law and protection.

I can personally attest these firms cost an inordinate amount of money

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bertiebeehead
Been Liked: 567 times
Has Liked: 684 times

Post by Bertiebeehead » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:25 am

You know you’re going to hell when you laugh out loud over something like that.
This user liked this post: Steve1956

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6485 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:37 am

Bertiebeehead wrote:You know you’re going to hell when you laugh out loud over something like that.
I laughed out load mate and thought exactly the same. :lol:

Bertiebeehead
Been Liked: 567 times
Has Liked: 684 times

Post by Bertiebeehead » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:49 am

Steve1956 wrote:I laughed out load mate and thought exactly the same. :lol:
It will be warm, wear shorts.

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6485 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Post by Steve1956 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:43 pm

This thread is comedy gold.

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1217 times
Has Liked: 7178 times

Post by Quicknick » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:47 am

Richard D. Hall: 'The True Story of Madeleine MCann'.

People should watch this series of videos on YouTube.

I have only skimmed this thread, so maybe someone else has referenced these videos. Very impressive investigative journalism.

mkmel
Been Liked: 1270 times
Has Liked: 2247 times

Post by mkmel » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:59 pm

As long as they fund the same amount of money to help Ben Needham's single mum find her missing Son in Kos

Oh hang on a minute different type of parent(s)

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:43 pm

Possible new breakthrough in the case?https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52914016

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Just means they're running out of money again.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:06 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:43 pm
Possible new breakthrough in the case?https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52914016
Just seen it on the news at 10.

beddie
Been Liked: 1406 times
Has Liked: 518 times

Post by beddie » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 pm

Hope this might mean the family could have closure.

TsarBomba
Been Liked: 1142 times
Has Liked: 292 times

Post by TsarBomba » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:49 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Just means they're running out of money again.
This is a really lazy argument, and there’s a far bigger picture being missed.

Paedophiles, kidnappers, operate on a global scale in networks of thousands and millions. A cautious estimate here in the U.K. is that there are approx 400k sexual predators involved (in some capacity) of the abuse of children. Whether that be sharing indecent images online, actively abusing children, to kidnap and murder.

A lot of money has been spent on this case, but a suspect has potentially been identified, and this is a very good thing. There will be an explosion of new leads and information now this suspect is being looked into to. There will be accomplices, and they will all have their own victims that can be discovered and saved.

It’s a very dangerous route to go down if we cap how much is spent on pursuing investigations. It doesn’t matter if it’s a theft, commons assault or murder. If an allegation has been made and a crime has occurred, then the Police are duty bound to investigate all leads.
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Rothbury Sausage

ClaretDiver
Been Liked: 553 times
Has Liked: 131 times

Post by ClaretDiver » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:55 pm

TsarBomba wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Paedophiles, kidnappers, operate on a global scale in networks of thousands and millions. A cautious estimate here in the U.K. is that there are approx 400k sexual predators involved (in some capacity) of the abuse of children. Whether that be sharing indecent images online, actively abusing children, to kidnap and murder.

A lot of money has been spent on this case, but a suspect has potentially been identified, and this is a very good thing. There will be an explosion of new leads and information now this suspect is being looked into to. There will be accomplices, and they will all have their own victims that can be discovered and saved.

It’s a very dangerous route to go down if we cap how much is spent on pursuing investigations. It doesn’t matter if it’s a theft, commons assault or murder. If an allegation has been made and a crime has occurred, then the Police are duty bound to investigate all leads.
And the parents of said child that was 'abducted' are duty bound to answer all questions posed to them......

TsarBomba

Post by TsarBomba » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:57 pm

ClaretDiver wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:55 pm
And the parents of said child that was 'abducted' are duty bound to answer all questions posed to them......
If they are considered suspects, then yes.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:08 pm

TsarBomba wrote:

13 years ago she went missing, 13 long years.
They ask for and get millions of ££'s to investigate this and every year when it goes quiet they suddenly find a new lead and will want more money.
Fresh information now won't be accurate, will possibly be made up and I'd be willing to wager it won't lead to the truth of what happened to her.

I'm a parent of 3 children and yes I'd be devastated if I was abroad and left my kids in a position where they'd be kidnapped due to my own neglect.

If she's out wandering around somewhere under a new guise then she'd be old enough to have Internet access and has probably read about the case etc.

The fact is she's never been found, will probably never be found etc but at some point we have to stop throwing money at this case when other families aren't getting the same treatment.
What makes this child abduction case worse and more deserving than the others?
This user liked this post: Blackrod

Stayingup
Been Liked: 921 times
Has Liked: 2751 times

Post by Stayingup » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:10 pm

Hope to the almighty they have found the guilty person this time round. Looking optimistic.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Sounds like they have a very reasonable lead but looks very circumstantial and I doubt the guy is gonna spill with 2 yrs etc to serve of an existing sentence .
Also rather cuttingly and almost “ Holmes like” the German old bill have announced “ she’s very likely dead “...they also announced man has landed on the moon and that Elvis has died.

TsarBomba

Post by TsarBomba » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:06 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:08 pm
13 years ago she went missing, 13 long years.
They ask for and get millions of ££'s to investigate this and every year when it goes quiet they suddenly find a new lead and will want more money.
Fresh information now won't be accurate, will possibly be made up and I'd be willing to wager it won't lead to the truth of what happened to her.

I'm a parent of 3 children and yes I'd be devastated if I was abroad and left my kids in a position where they'd be kidnapped due to my own neglect.

If she's out wandering around somewhere under a new guise then she'd be old enough to have Internet access and has probably read about the case etc.

The fact is she's never been found, will probably never be found etc but at some point we have to stop throwing money at this case when other families aren't getting the same treatment.
What makes this child abduction case worse and more deserving than the others?
Helluva lot of assumptions on your part there. Any new money from the Home Office has to be justified.

You need to understand this investigation isn’t just about Madeleine McCann.

This is an investigation into Serious and Organised Crime. It takes years, cost millions, and employs hundreds of specialist officers. This is the norm for this type of investigation.

Of course, Madeleine is the news story attached to this investigation, but this is about uncovering and the dismantling of a paedophile/trafficking network.

I don’t understand why anyone has a problem with this.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5553 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:20 pm

TsarBomba wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:06 pm
Helluva lot of assumptions on your part there. Any new money from the Home Office has to be justified.

This is an investigation into Serious and Organised Crime. It takes years, cost millions, and employs hundreds of specialist officers. This is the norm for this type of investigation.

Of course, Madeleine is the news story attached to this investigation, but this is about uncovering and the dismantling of a paedophile/trafficking network.

I picked up the references to organised crime and trafficking in your previous post. Are the police sure then that this was committed by a trafficking gang rather than an isolated incident or are all possibilities being considered still?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:03 pm

TsarBomba wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:06 pm

So are they saying she's been snatched by an organised human trafficking gang, a paedophile gang, a long paedophile or something else?

The answer is they don't know, they're no closer to solving the case now than they were 13 years ago.

The Germans happen to have a guy in custody who's allegedly owned up to it.
The same guy who's been investigated and released a few years ago.

It was announced in 2015 that the investigation had cost £10 million and they'd reduced the number of officers on the case from 29 to 4...more money has been spent since then raising the cost to about £12 million.

Are you telling me that's fair when other kids go missing regularly with barely a mumour in the media?
What makes this such a standout case?

Siddo
Been Liked: 374 times
Has Liked: 1860 times

Post by Siddo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:21 am

TsarBomba wrote:

At last, a grown up in the room. Thank you for this thoughtful and informative post.

When we were younger we went to butlins in the late 80s, and we left our kids in the chalet and used the baby sitting service to watch the entertainment and yes, have a few pints. You will remember some of you, that the MC would announce something like "child crying in chalet b6," or something similar and back you went to sighs of relief from hundres of couples that it wasn't them.

I also went back every half hour to check they were ok.

I can't ever remember there being any kidnappings or molestation from holiday camps inception to when they stopped doing it.

Would I do it now? Absolutely not, and I struggle to believe that I or anyone did it then in hindsight.

It was actually a selling point in the brochures.

How times have changed.

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Blackrod » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:44 am

I’ve watched a few documentaries about this. They have been funded by a wealthy Scottish benefactor and his ‘thick’ son who has been playing at being a PI on The Algarve. Without this there would have been nowhere near as much press coverage. I’ve yet to see any proper remorse by the McCanns and there is certainly something very odd about them imo. The whole story has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese. As said above if they were from a council estate the whole case would have been given treatment.

TsarBomba

Post by TsarBomba » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Police now linking the suspect to the disappearance of a 5 year old in Germany.

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2293 times
Has Liked: 2166 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:04 pm

Perhaps the police have been very close for a while, I suspect they’ve long known about this fella and were just missing a few pieces of the jigsaw

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:24 pm

beddie wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 pm
Hope this might mean the family could have closure.
Although they should share a lot of responsibility for leaving a three year old totally unattended.

They always seemed to come across as parents who were very career minded.