Madeleine McCann investigation receives more funding

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
andyh
Been Liked: 483 times
Has Liked: 102 times

Re: Madeleine McCann investigation receives more funding

Post by andyh » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:14 pm

martin_p wrote:If the parents were guilty then the parents wouldn't be continuing to press for funding of the investigation after all these years. They could drop it without anyone batting an eyelid. Why would they continue to try and keep this in the public consciousness if they were guilty of anything?
The thing I don’t get then is why they lawyered up and would t answer all the questions the Portuguese police asked. I would if I was innocent. I would understand why I was asked detailed questions and my answers would be consistent. Yes I would keep asking them to look for the real perpetrators but I would understand why I was a suspect. The McCanns and their friends were very unhelpful. The hired the worlds worst PIs. Etc. Why keep it in the spotlight.... so people might stop thinking they are guilty...I’m not saying they are by the way. I just think the uk police have acted very strangely in taking the McCanns account completely at face value. A proper enquiry into them would clear the air one way or another
These 2 users liked this post: Quicknick Ooogeorgeorgeoghani

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:27 pm

houseboy wrote:You are the one who is f**ck*d up mate. No one knows what happened to her and the chances are she isn't alive but you are making the assumption, based on no evidence whatsoever, that she is in the hands of perverts. Why would you assume that? My statement was based on the fact that children are often abducted to order but wind up with people who are wealthy and who care for them, it doesn't make it right but it happens. If that is the case here she should be taken away from the offenders but it would still be cruel because she knows no other life.

There, I've justified and clarified my statement, now you do the same, why are you so convinced she is with perverts?

Incidentally I think she is probably dead but you never know.
Houseboy, I will justify my statement. I work in child protection, do you? I have a degree in psychology, do you? I think those are both strong validities to counter your assertion. You might not have meant it to be, but it is what I said it is - in effect a statement made from some fantasy island honed by Disney Studios to think there is a happy proxy-parenting ending here if she's alive (rhetorical)

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5551 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:39 pm

NRC wrote:Houseboy, I will justify my statement. I work in child protection, do you? I have a degree in psychology, do you? I think those are both strong validities to counter your assertion. You might not have meant it to be, but it is what I said it is - in effect a statement made from some fantasy island honed by Disney Studios to think there is a happy proxy-parenting ending here if she's alive (rhetorical)
I don't think it's a certainty that a family who 'adopted' a child by dubious means are not capable of being good parents (i.e. in meeting the child's needs etc). Although it would be more than fair to question their morals and wonder what else they may find acceptable.

The initial suggestion though that she would not remember her life with her parents and presumably will not have been psychologically damaged, demonstrates an incredible level of ignorance.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:42 pm

So bad people can be good parents, and bad parents can be good people.

I think i've summed up this discussion. Now, go get lunch.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:51 pm

NRC wrote:Houseboy, I will justify my statement. I work in child protection, do you? I have a degree in psychology, do you? I think those are both strong validities to counter your assertion. You might not have meant it to be, but it is what I said it is - in effect a statement made from some fantasy island honed by Disney Studios to think there is a happy proxy-parenting ending here if she's alive (rhetorical)
My wife has a degree in psychology and she works with vulnerable people so yes, I have a decent insight whilst being no expert. But what our various skills are or are not doesn't make any difference. I don't care what you do for a living because, with no evidence whatsoever, you are making assumptions that have no more validity than mine (hypothetical though it is). Yes, she COULD be in the hands of perverts but just as equally she could be with a caring family with wealth (wrong though that would be), she could also equally be dead (which is what I believe). And if, as you say, you have a degree in psychology then you would know that I am right when I say she won't remember her parents because of her age at the time. When I said it would be cruel to remove her from a situation like that i wasn't inferring that she be left there, of course she should be removed, but it would not be any less painful for all that, which again you would know with your psychology degree.

Unfortunately sometimes on here people post things thinking that because they have some knowledge of the subject they should not be questioned but they forget there is logic to be applied to it. Whatever your background or job because of any lack of hard evidence to any great degree your 'opinion' is no more valid than anyone else's. Peadophile rings have been mentioned in the investigation yes, but there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that is the case. You attacked my original post thinking that I was making some kind of definitive statement, which I wasn't but you went on to then make statements of your own that had no more validity than mine because that happens to be the area you work in.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

dsr
Been Liked: 4569 times
Has Liked: 2259 times

Post by dsr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:02 pm

If the McCanns are guilty, then where is the body? They had maximum an hour to hide it, and had no car.

If the McCanns are guilty, then either:

1. They had a fiendishly complicated plot, based on a very tight timescale and set in a foreign country, that was designed to throw suspicion on themselves; or

2. They killed her accidentally, and within 1 hour did all that was possible to try and revive her, gave up, dealt with their grief, and worked out a foolproof plan to dispose of the body even thought they had no car.

For theory 1, why would they make such a stupid plan? And for theory 2, how could it be possible?
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:25 pm

andyh wrote:The thing I don’t get then is why they lawyered up and would t answer all the questions the Portuguese police asked. I would if I was innocent. I would understand why I was asked detailed questions and my answers would be consistent. Yes I would keep asking them to look for the real perpetrators but I would understand why I was a suspect. The McCanns and their friends were very unhelpful. The hired the worlds worst PIs. Etc. Why keep it in the spotlight.... so people might stop thinking they are guilty...
An educated guess was that they were advised by their lawyers to not answer the questions at that time. Suggest this was nothing to do with hindering the search for MM or having anything to hide - more to do with being in Portugal and the police pointing a finger at them (or likely to). We might have the transcripts of the questions but we have no idea of context or how they were being treated by the local police.

It’s a tragic situation and none of us know what has happened. God forbid it was my daughter but if it was I would never give up looking either. I don’t like that they used some of the funding for areas outside of looking for MM but again I don’t know the full story. I find it hard to be too critical of people who have lost a child - irrespective of what they did in leaving her that night which I am sure they regret more than anybody.

Herts Clarets
Been Liked: 1766 times
Has Liked: 470 times

Post by Herts Clarets » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:26 pm

dsr wrote:If the McCanns are guilty, then where is the body? They had maximum an hour to hide it, and had no car.

1. They had a fiendishly complicated plot, based on a very tight timescale and set in a foreign country, that was designed to throw suspicion on themselves; or

2. They killed her accidentally, and within 1 hour did all that was possible to try and revive her, gave up, dealt with their grief, and worked out a foolproof plan to dispose of the body even thought they had no car.

For theory 1, why would they make such a stupid plan? And for theory 2, how could it be possible?
What if she had died previously? And they had time to remove the body and all traces?

I don't know anymore about this than the next person, however I strongly believe that the parents know more than they are telling.

What I do know is that I never left my children unattended when they were of such a young age. To the point of eating a takeaway pizza in a dark hotel room in Florida while our children were asleep in the same room, on our wedding anniversary. It would have been easy to pop out to one of the restaurants or bars close to the hotel, however no anniversary celebration, no food and no drink is worth a fraction of a percent of the risk of leaving my 2 children alone in a hotel room.

mkmel
Been Liked: 1270 times
Has Liked: 2246 times

Post by mkmel » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm

How much money and time was spent investigating the disappearance of the young boy who went missing on the island of Kos
You know the son of the single working class mother
I am not saying the McCanns killed their daughter but they sure as hell are guilty of child neglet on a few occasions
Disgusting parenting by rather enjoying their frequent meals and drinking with friends and by doing so putting all of their children at risk

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:01 pm

I fully agree with Herts third paragraph.

Holidays with small kids ,responsible parents deal with it be not going out when they are asleep, not drinking heavily, accepting that that is what you have to do. The McCanns paid a terrible price for forgetting that.

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:03 pm

The McCanns are guilty as sin of madeleines death.

http://laidbareblog.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... f.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: Cleveleys_claret

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 297 times

Post by deanothedino » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I'll just repeat it as it appears not to have got through

"All I'll say is that if I lost a kid, I'd want the government to do all they could to find out what happened to her and I wouldn't want them to ever stop till they found out.

But thats because I'm not a ****."

No one knows the truth of what happened here. I've never left my kids on their own at that age but I'm well aware that lots of people do as I remember the discussions at work about it at the time.

No one deserves to lose their child in this way and not know what happened. No one.
But the public purse still isn't a bottomless pit.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:15 pm

I think someone has already mentioned it, but that poor lad in Corfu?

The one they finally solved last year?

How long did that take? And how many conspiracy theories were they about that?

Its about finding out what happened to a British citizen. The public purse isn't bottomless, but it does need finding out what happened.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I fully agree with Herts third paragraph.

Holidays with small kids ,responsible parents deal with it be not going out when they are asleep, not drinking heavily, accepting that that is what you have to do. The McCanns paid a terrible price for forgetting that.
Tbf Lancaster they did not forget it - they chose it...and its very unlikely this was the first time they left them.

That said they are not the only ones (not justifying this by any means) - it happens a lot including in this country at places like Butlins. I was once persuaded to go about 20 years ago with family and could not believe how many families were leaving their children so that they could go on the booze - it was literally "baby crying in shally no 7" type stuff.

What happened to the McCanns was truly awful and they have to share a lot of the blame - but I don't go for this conspiracy theory / cover up stuff at all. Anybody who is looking to abduct a child could target any one of many holiday resorts with British tourists.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Turftalkers mentor
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by Turftalkers mentor » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:19 pm

PutTheWheelieBinsOut wrote:Madeleine McCann investigation receives yet more funding. When will it be time to end this farce, it's pretty clear the only critical line of enquiry the police should be following is that of investigating the parents. £11.75m spent to date, the whole thing stinks of cover up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46196238" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fool

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Yeah, didn't word it very well.

I know at the time that the office I worked at was split 50/50 with lots of people quite happy to admit they left their kids when they went out on holiday.

Not something that I'd ever do, and if one good thing has come out of it is that a lot less people will be doing it now.
These 2 users liked this post: TVC15 cricketfieldclarets

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2595 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 pm

The conspiracy theories are the usual heartless, bull**** thinking, and the reasons for taking comfort in them are clear, ie.. it's part of some evil masterplan so couldn't happen to me through sheer bad luck in a chaotic and sometimes cruel world.

That said, when my kids were that age I couldn't even nip into the garage shop while leaving them in the car.. used to spend 5 minutes taking all their crap with me. But everyone's different and going out for a meal without them doesn't make you as guilty as people who abduct kids.
These 3 users liked this post: Bosscat Lancasterclaret Falcon

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Where’s the evidence that she was abducted?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Right_winger wrote:Where’s the evidence that she was abducted?
Right there next to the evidence she's dead.

tybfc
Been Liked: 1304 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:38 pm

We have taken our two youngest kids abroad at least once a year since we adopted them ages ago.

The youngest is now twelve and has never for one minute been left alone in a hotel room at night or day.

We go out early to eat and then when they are tired we go back to our room for the night. Common sense.

The McCanns are not thick people. In fact they are very clever, manipulative people.

What always struck me since day one of Maddy's disappearance was the complete lack of emotion of her parents when giving tv interviews, particularly the few days afterwards. No tears. No anything. Just coldness when answering questions.

Just my opinion but I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Right_winger wrote:The McCanns are guilty as sin of madeleines death.

http://laidbareblog.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... f.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If that's all correct, then blimey.

And the photo of them smiling/laughing, 9 days after she'd been abducted!
Last edited by FactualFrank on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:41 pm

dsr wrote:If the McCanns are guilty, then where is the body? They had maximum an hour to hide it, and had no car.

They had a hire car which blood was found in but neither parent at the time would give a sample.Blood was also found on the back of the couch in their apartment which matched that in the car.

The portuguese cop in charge who has been sued for writing that book has been villified for his actions but it all stems to lack of answers early on in the case by the McCanns. Also a good read if you can buy his book and sheds a lot of light on what happened in the days after and just how obstructive the McCanns and their friends were

Neither have worked since although Kate had quit her job months before claiming she was struggling with raising hed kids. These HR reports were leaked also weeks after shpwing how much she was struggling with parenthood

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:49 pm

One (of probably over 100) questions is why was Madeleine's scent picked up 25 days after she'd gone missing, in the car her parents had later rented?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:00 pm

FactualFrank wrote:If that's all correct, then blimey.

And the photo of them smiling/laughing, 9 days after she'd been abducted!

You could ask yourself why someone would want to use a few fleeting second of laughter at balloons as evidence against these people. It really might have been the first time they've been able to laugh at anything and some people choose to use it by taking a few frames out of a video.
How credible can someone be when they do that?

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.co ... entmissing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:07 pm

But why even go, your daughter has gone missing. Why not take your other kids who dont seem to be in the pictures. If that happened to any normal people I guarantee, them kids lives would be hell as their parents would never let them leave their sight. They are just so blaise about it all.

I think Gerry and his male friends have a lot to answer for. Kate probably was aware of what was going but is scared stiff of Gerry.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:They are just so blaise about it all.
And their stories of what happened seems to have more holes than a kitchen sponge.

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I think someone has already mentioned it, but that poor lad in Corfu?

The one they finally solved last year?

How long did that take? And how many conspiracy theories were they about that?

Its about finding out what happened to a British citizen. The public purse isn't bottomless, but it does need finding out what happened.
Ben Needham?

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:You could ask yourself why someone would want to use a few fleeting second of laughter at balloons as evidence against these people. It really might have been the first time they've been able to laugh at anything and some people choose to use it by taking a few frames out of a video.
How credible can someone be when they do that?

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.co ... entmissing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You could also ask yourself why Kate didnt answer the questions. Yes she had already been asked several questions similar a day before, but for gods sake her child had disappeared, surely regards what country you are in you believe the police have the best interests at heart. From the start the McCanns seemed to want to smear the Portuguese police

Who hires a spin doctor?

Personally wouldnt have surprised me if the Tapas 7 was The Tapas 9 with Saville and Glitter holidaying with them

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:
Personally wouldnt have surprised me if the Tapas 7 was The Tapas 9 with Saville and Glitter holidaying with them
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

***** me when you thought you have read it all!

dsr

Post by dsr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:29 pm

FactualFrank wrote:One (of probably over 100) questions is why was Madeleine's scent picked up 25 days after she'd gone missing, in the car her parents had later rented?
Did the dog swear on oath that it was Madeleine's scent?

Anyway, the answer would be obvious. It would be because something belonging to Madeleine would have been in the car. She disappeared, but didn't take all her possessions.

dsr

Post by dsr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:They had a hire car which blood was found in but neither parent at the time would give a sample.Blood was also found on the back of the couch in their apartment which matched that in the car.
They hired the car 4 days after Madeleine disappeared.

So the theory now is that they hid the body where dozens or hundreds of police couldn't find it for 4 days, then they went and hired a car (while under suspicion) so they could dig it up and bury it somewhere else where dozens or hundreds of police still couldn't find it.

The police have DNA samples from both parents. How could they not? Where's your link for the blood in the car? Are you confusing it with the dog that it was claimed smelled the dead body of Madeleine in the car several weeks later?

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5551 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:39 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

***** me when you thought you have read it all!
I'm surprised Cleveleys hasn't tried to accuse our recruitment team of being involved.
This user liked this post: Cleveleys_claret

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:40 pm

dsr wrote:They hired the car 4 days after Madeleine disappeared.

So the theory now is that they hid the body where dozens or hundreds of police couldn't find it for 4 days, then they went and hired a car (while under suspicion) so they could dig it up and bury it somewhere else where dozens or hundreds of police still couldn't find it.

The police have DNA samples from both parents. How could they not? Where's your link for the blood in the car? Are you confusing it with the dog that it was claimed smelled the dead body of Madeleine in the car several weeks later?
Question 46

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsto ... olice.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dyched
Been Liked: 1922 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:40 pm

The idea of them hiring a car a few days later to transfer her body whilst under the watch of police and media is hilarious.

I get the impression they didnt answer certain questions etc because they didnt want to waste theirs and the polices time at a pretty crucial stage of the investigation as it could do harm. In doing so they may have done more harm as in the police found that behaviour odd and wanted to pursue them from then on.

Paddy1882
Been Liked: 135 times
Has Liked: 18 times

Post by Paddy1882 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Awful what happened to this little girl no doubt about it but after over 10 years and over £11million has been spent, I would sincerely hope that every possible avenue has been explored into what happened to this child. Easy for me to say as it’s not my child, but there has to be a time where people accept that everything possible has been done and if it hasn’t I’d be asking authorities why it hasn’t after so much time and money has been used.

Dyched

Post by Dyched » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:Question 46

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsto ... olice.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some of those questions are pretty stupid tbh

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Dyched wrote:The idea of them hiring a car a few days later to transfer her body whilst under the watch of police and media is hilarious.

I get the impression they didnt answer certain questions etc because they didnt want to waste theirs and the polices time at a pretty crucial stage of the investigation as it could do harm. In doing so they may have done more harm as in the police found that behaviour odd and wanted to pursue them from then on.
The car was hired 25 days later.

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Dyched wrote:Some of those questions are pretty stupid tbh
I agree but if your child had gone missing would you still not answer them

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:I agree but if your child had gone missing would you still not answer them
You don’t know why they did not answer the questions. Neither do I but the logical answer is that they were advised not to by their solicitor.

You are adding 2 and 2 and getting about 346.

Dyched

Post by Dyched » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:I agree but if your child had gone missing would you still not answer them
No I wouldn’t want to waste time answering shite

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Either way I doubt we will ever know. In some ways I hope she may be dead rather than what she may have been put through. In others if she is with a family who love her and she knows no different then I hope she is happy.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1333 times
Has Liked: 95 times

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:36 pm

I have been to luz and after about 5 minutes of a brisk walking pace from their complex you are in the middle of nowhere. Miles and miles of Countryside. I’m not suggesting anything but to suggest they couldn’t move her within an hour is not true

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Where would they have moved her to though?

I think there was a few things happening on that holiday that that they didn’t want people to find out about. I don’t think murder is one of them.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1333 times
Has Liked: 95 times

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:59 pm

No idea, as I say I’m not suggesting anything. I have never really thought about the case. I just think they are a pair of plonkers for leaving her. And it’s not just 80m away. It’s 80m around a corner, and the bedroom window backed into a quiet road. Luz is a **** hole anyway full of southerners getting lashed up. Give me Benidorm any day

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Inchy wrote:Luz is a **** hole anyway full of southerners getting lashed up. Give me Benidorm any day
Benidorm is a **** hole full of northerners getting lashed up. :D

andyh
Been Liked: 483 times
Has Liked: 102 times

Post by andyh » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:27 pm

dsr wrote:They hired the car 4 days after Madeleine disappeared.

DSR there is very little evidence that Madeline was alive on the day of the supposed abduction. The accounts are all over the place. And if it happened earlier all your objections disappear. I would certainly be asking questions in the normal way that police do. What amazes me is how the british police have handled this. Having worked for the police it seems their involvement here is totally against regular protocol... which gets me very suspicious when some senior british officials/advisors are also involved. The police follow orders. I've no idea whether that is what has happened here, but it isn't all above board which is what it really should be.

Paddy1882
Been Liked: 135 times
Has Liked: 18 times

Post by Paddy1882 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:42 pm

andyh wrote:DSR there is very little evidence that Madeline was alive on the day of the supposed abduction. The accounts are all over the place. And if it happened earlier all your objections disappear. I would certainly be asking questions in the normal way that police do. What amazes me is how the british police have handled this. Having worked for the police it seems their involvement here is totally against regular protocol... which gets me very suspicious when some senior british officials/advisors are also involved. The police follow orders. I've no idea whether that is what has happened here, but it isn't all above board which is what it really should be.
Have to agree, don’t know the figures but I’d have thought a high amount of these cases involve family members or friends of family Etc... so for police to be told when they re-open the investigation that they can’t question the family or friends that were there at the time it happened is very strange and therefore surely can’t be a proper thorough investigation.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8485 times
Has Liked: 18201 times

Post by Bosscat » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:21 pm

FactualFrank wrote:Benidorm is a **** hole full of northerners getting lashed up. :D
Yeah I've seen that Documentary on ITV too featuring the Solana Hotel.... Who would want to stay there ffs.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Jesus that site link makes the David Icke site look sane and reasonable , some of the posts are utterly ludicrous with a “ Mcann led pedo ring” being the common consensus :roll: . You can almost hear the tin foil rustling . A tragic case indeed but like those other crackpot favs 9/11 and Diana’s death , the elephant in the room is erm just one piece of REAL evidence ...

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3154 times
Has Liked: 6742 times

Post by boatshed bill » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:56 pm

I find it somewhat ironic that supporters of a multi-million pound football club which pays its employees £60m isf p.a. can consider £11m over about 11 years in the pursuit of justice to be an exorbitant sum :?