Enlighten us

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Morrisseydyche
Been Liked: 8 times

Enlighten us

Post by Morrisseydyche » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:39 am

Wow people who are calling for dyches head needs to have a think or they are taking the ****. Please tell me who you would like because every name that will be mentioned ain't nothing let's be honest, I am not the biggest nor the greatest clarets fan but I've been watching us since the 4th division ( I'm 31 by the way my first game was Maidstone United) and to call the greatest manager I've ever witnessed to be given his day is ******** I've enjoyed every minute under his reign and I'm sure we all have. We are in a slump simple as that to experience winning the championship and Europe for Christ sakes which I was so envious of are near neighbours when they achieved it is not short of a miracle let's be behind the man surely he deserves time look to on stoke West Brom see how they have faired. Anyway I love this club as we all do and just enjoy it people it's fantastic to be where we are. UTC

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Re: Enlighten us

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:47 am

Morrisseydyche
Been Liked: 8 times

Post by Morrisseydyche » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:48 am

That chap wouldn't of touch us if it wasn't for his connections with the club.

PutTheWheelieBinsOut
Been Liked: 194 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:58 am

Morrisseydyche wrote:That chap wouldn't of touch us if it wasn't for his connections with the club.
You made a few errors in that statement. It should be:

The club wouldn't have touched that chap if it wasn't for his connections to the club.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11034 times
Has Liked: 5647 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:05 am

Morrisseydyche wrote:Wow people who are calling for dyches head needs to have a think or they are taking the ****. Please tell me who you would like because every name that will be mentioned ain't nothing let's be honest, I am not the biggest nor the greatest clarets fan but I've been watching us since the 4th division ( I'm 31 by the way my first game was Maidstone United) and to call the greatest manager I've ever witnessed to be given his day is ******** I've enjoyed every minute under his reign and I'm sure we all have. We are in a slump simple as that to experience winning the championship and Europe for Christ sakes which I was so envious of are near neighbours when they achieved it is not short of a miracle let's be behind the man surely he deserves time look to on stoke West Brom see how they have faired. Anyway I love this club as we all do and just enjoy it people it's fantastic to be where we are. UTC
you weren't at the Orient game then, your opinion is thus ruled null and void :lol: