Why would anyone want to be rid of SD??

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1148 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:22 pm

I find it staggering that fair numbers of people are actually calling for Dyche’s head . Quite remarkable that people are blaming him for our cobbled together championship journeymen and bargain basement prem players for not replicating last seasons “ near miracle “
Twitter was akin to a lunatic asylum last night with SD being a major part of the puce faced seething hysteria .

To be brutally realistic we’ve simply performed to our “true” level this year and been breathtakingly incompetent in front of goal . Do people think SD doesn’t want high quality players ? He’s shuffling a tremendously limited ( at this level) pack . Do people really think if he played hung ho we’d have a chance I hell?

On past results he seriously deserves our loyalty now the chips are down .Bringing in another manager mid season could be disasterous
These 8 users liked this post: BFCmaj SussexDon1inIreland Wile E Coyote Burnley Ace Chip Harrison South West Claret. JimmyRobbo Burnleyareback2

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1780 times
Has Liked: 1773 times

Re: Why would anyone want to be rid of SD??

Post by dougcollins » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Because he's making basic errors?
Not saying I want him to go, just answering your question.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3841 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:29 pm

Because he slept with my wife.

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:34 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:I find it staggering that fair numbers of people are actually calling for Dyche’s head . Quite remarkable that people are blaming him for our cobbled together championship journeymen and bargain basement prem players for not replicating last seasons “ near miracle “
He's cobbled together Championship journeymen. This is his team and his tactics.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:37 pm

How much time does he deserve with a 38% win ratio?

LoveCurryPies
Been Liked: 1599 times
Has Liked: 679 times

Post by LoveCurryPies » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:43 pm

I'm totally behind Sean & the Club. Terrific manager for our Club. We have a tough month ahead before the transfer window opens. Hopefully the Club, Sean and Mike Rigg are now busy identifying our weaknesses, possible targets and preparing offers and the funds to cover new players.

I still believe we will survive this year despite the poor start.

Any fool can support a team when they are flying high winning game after game. Real fans are there supporting the Club when times are rough. Help steady the boat rather than throwing the Captain overboard.
These 7 users liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland Bosscat Wile E Coyote Woodleyclaret Burnley Ace Chip Harrison Burnleyareback2

JTClaret
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by JTClaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:48 pm

As much as I think Dyche clearly needs to sort something out, I really hope his time isn't up - he deserves better than that from us.
I can see why people are saying it, as the team don't appear to be playing for him as they were... but I'd like to think we would give him the opportunity to learn how to pull it back. After all, the club has been rebuilt under him, a new manager not only has to take over the team... which could be difficult he it was Dyche getting the best out of them... but they would have to follow in his footsteps throughout the club, which would be no easy task.

SussexDon1inIreland
Been Liked: 1277 times
Has Liked: 8528 times

Post by SussexDon1inIreland » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:49 pm

100% behind Super Sean Dyche
Even if we go down
If I could have somehow showed you lot some of your negative posts on this web site last April you would have laughed out loud and said ‘ I would never post that ‘

UTC
These 4 users liked this post: Rick_Muller Bosscat JimmyRobbo Burnleyareback2

Lord Beamish
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 2881 times

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:51 pm

He took the plaudits for last year’s miracle finish, he’ll have to tale the brickbats for the horlicks he’s making of it this time around. Fair’s fair.
These 4 users liked this post: Rick_Muller Somethingfishy Woodleyclaret buzzclarets79

Untinted Glasses
Been Liked: 132 times
Has Liked: 152 times

Post by Untinted Glasses » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Lord Beamish wrote:He took the plaudits for last year’s miracle finish, he’ll have to tale the brickbats for the horlicks he’s making of it this time around. Fair’s fair.
2/10

Lord Beamish

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:2/10
Feeling sore about my reasonable appraisal of your lame cast?
This user liked this post: Murger

Murger

Post by Murger » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:57 pm

LoveCurryPies wrote:Any fool can support a team when they are flying high winning game after game. Real fans are there supporting the Club when times are rough. Help steady the boat rather than throwing the Captain overboard.
Due to only being 3 at when the Orient game happened, I've watched us under Ternent, Cotterill, Coyle, Laws, Howe and now Dyche. The atmosphere around the club is similar to when we were on the long winless run under Cotterill. This form has been going on since January. At what point do you say enough is enough?
These 2 users liked this post: Rumpelstiltskin boatshed bill

NL Claret
Been Liked: 515 times
Has Liked: 209 times

Post by NL Claret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Those calling for dychey to go aren't offering any solutions as who to replace him with.

Options

Moyes
Keane
O Neill
Bradley
Brown
Dowie
BFS

Changing manager brings zero guarantees.

Are posters / fans sounding like those of some of the former PL clubs?

careful what you wish for.
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat JimmyRobbo

ClaretLoup
Been Liked: 534 times
Has Liked: 185 times

Post by ClaretLoup » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:58 pm

In answer to your question. Burnley are two points worse off at this stage than the last time they got relegated and they have to play four of the top six in the next six fixtures. We made Fulham and Huddersfield look like Brazil. We have the worst defence in the division bar one.
I could go on.

I think he has enough credit in the bank for me at the moment. The next three games are crucial. We need to change either the personnel or the set up for the front six and our whole approach. However Sean seems to think that if we keep plugging away, it will all come good which is really worrying. Five or six points from those three games would give us a fighting chance on the reverse fixtures with a good window which he should use to freshen up the squad.

Untinted Glasses
Been Liked: 132 times
Has Liked: 152 times

Post by Untinted Glasses » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Lord Beamish wrote:Feeling sore about my reasonable appraisal of your lame cast?
1/10

Lord Beamish

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:1/10
Diddums.

cockneyclaret
Been Liked: 277 times
Has Liked: 3288 times

Post by cockneyclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:12 pm

NL Claret wrote:Those calling for dychey to go aren't offering any solutions as who to replace him with.

Options

Moyes
Keane
O Neill
Bradley
Brown
Dowie
BFS

What some people and obviously the board don't see is there are European leagues, who will have some very good managers that would/could jump at the chance to manage us.
But I do agree with being careful what you wish for!
My family are Charlton fans and know this all too well when they sacked Curbishley for Dowie.. Been down ever since!

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Blackrod » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Possible answers and just answering the question here:

2 Wins in PL since the start of the season.
We were very lucky with one of the wins.
We've had poor performances virtually all season.
Negative tactics.
The same tactics game after game.
Failure to change things when not working.
Signing players to just sit in the bench.
A number of thrashings.
Disorganised defending.
Hoofball.
No plan B.
We are easy to play against.
We've been outplayed by the bottom teams.
We are not entertaining.
Failing to prepare for Europe properly.
Yet another poor transfer window.
The worst start to the season since the 70s.
1 point off the bottom of the table.

I could go on. Yes Dyche has done well for us but this is now and he is not evolving as a manager.
These 5 users liked this post: cockneyclaret Rumpelstiltskin Top Claret buzzclarets79 tiger76

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1468 times
Has Liked: 1839 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:28 pm

Sean is the man for the job.He just needs to vary his selection get some youngsters in and have serious words with Ben Mee.Ben was worth 2 goals to Newcastle and one to us but you dont tell your own fans to Fxxx off when they boo a very poor performance.
Any players who dont give 100% every game must go.
Using subs is Seans Achilles again though 8 mins left 2-1 down in a must win game and he decides to use subs.
Complete nonsense but he does need sort out the passengers in the team

BobSykes
Been Liked: 76 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by BobSykes » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Say what you like about Dyche, his failure to bring on subs must reflect a belief that nothing on the bench would really improve on what was out there, in his opinion. Making no changes till 80th minute in a game you've been losing since minute 5 and which you really need to win must be intended to send out some sort of signal?

Claret
Been Liked: 400 times
Has Liked: 655 times

Post by Claret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:33 pm

We have named a pub after him. He is with us until the pub falls down. It's the law. We are a pub team. Official.

BobSykes
Been Liked: 76 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by BobSykes » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:40 pm

I think the pub naming was when it all went wrong. I did think at the time he'll either leave or we'll slump

Braindead
Been Liked: 987 times
Has Liked: 1056 times

Post by Braindead » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:42 pm

I am not advocating replacing Dyche but there are questions he needs to answer, such as:
Why wait until 82nd minute to make changes when everybody could see Lennon, Cork, Brady, Wood and Lowton were having stinkers?
Why, if Brady is only just back from injury, was there no Dwight McNeil on the bench?
Why pay £11 million for Vydra, the so-called answer at number 10, and persist with two immobile statues up front?

We keep the ball relatively well at times, but our problem is a frightening lack of movement and guile in the final third and this has been an issue for a while now and still hasn't been addressed by Dyche.
These 2 users liked this post: bfcmik tiger76

Falcon
Been Liked: 892 times
Has Liked: 1161 times

Post by Falcon » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:46 pm

The main reason for me being: who could we get that could do better than SD for the money we could offer?

Longsidelenny
Been Liked: 125 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Longsidelenny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Be careful what you wish for I am backing dyche all day long
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

Cubanclaret
Been Liked: 286 times
Has Liked: 139 times

Post by Cubanclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Fair points Braindead - I felt the same way on most of those issues.

There was an interesting 'sports panel' radio feature on 5Live last Friday where the topic was how do you keep achieving when you are a champion team - Steve Finn the cricket was on there saying the county he played for won the Division One title then got relegated the next season. How do you evolve? to ensure you keep going forwards.

OK, so we didn't win the league, but how could we address this season, to ensure that systems were modified to enhance our future performances even more; the transfer market clearly comes into that. Did we get complacent ? Have we evolved at all ?

Performances and results suggest we have gone backwards - our appointment of a Technical Director at the end of November is possibly something of a reactive rather than a pro-active appointment, maybe that was something we should have done in the summer before the transfer window.

I can't help feel we got caught out a little by our success and the 'taking things a game a time' mantra caught up with us. As a club it feels we have been badly stretched with the workload the Europa games gave us, SD can only be in charge of so much of course. He can hardly be judged on the delay with the disability stand.

I think you'd really need to be a fly-on-the-wall to give a convincing argument either way, but performances suggest we haven't gone forward in any aspect of our play. Tactically, we have been out manoeuvred a number of times this season; I still feel uncomfortable with the Joe Hart scenario, when he ran out of his goals at Wolves to bollock all the outfield players, I felt that was a genuine warning shot that things are not as they seem. Personally give me Heaton any day.

The worry last night was that this result and performance came after a decent break when the players could have had a good session bonding and working things through. Judging by our set pieces last night, we didn't show much in the way of innovation; if we're going to swing the fine margins back towards us, lets see a goal or two coming from a short corner or clever free-kick routine. Let's train a thrower to yoik one into the box.

Despite all this, I think Sean's job is his for as long as he wants it to be honest. And I'm absolutely convinced that there will nil pressure on his job internally.

I don't think our playing staff is necessarily talented enough to survive a change of manager, my feeling is that we'd sink without much of a trace a la West Brom last season, and that's partly because SD has pretty much built the club's infrastructure with his own hands and vision in mind.

Sometimes a squad could use a new voice and some fresh ideas can re-invigorate things, but we all know that SD's Championship credentials are pretty much the best in the market, I have said elsewhere, we need to not get too fearful about our current form. We will inevitability be relegated at some point, but if everyone gets behind the players and manager, we'll have a better chance to be better at least than three other teams.
These 2 users liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland Braindead

TsarBomba
Been Liked: 1138 times
Has Liked: 288 times

Post by TsarBomba » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:54 pm

At present, we are sleep walking towards relegation. The warning signs are obvious to see. 10 wins in 45, **** poor football, and a match day environment that is becoming toxic.

This isn’t just a bad patch. We have been god awful for a year. There’s a blind faith by many that we’ll turn a corner at some point, but there’s nothing to suggest we will. If we do, great, but time is running out, and we have a manager that appears too stubborn to admit his failings and effect change. The tactics and style of play are the same, week in, week out.

Dyche isn’t infallible. He isn’t god. He’s been fantastic, we all know that, but this is Premier League football. There’s little room for nostalgia or sentiment. Last season is but a distant memory, and means the square root of **** all now. We’ve gone from Europe to a relegation battle in the space of four months, and it’s entirely of our own making.

It’s criminal, and heads should roll. Dyche has presided over a large part of this downturn, and there’s no reason why he should be immune. He’s happily taken the plaudits, and now he needs to accept the criticism.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:01 pm

The atmosphere around the club is similar to when we were on the long winless run under Cotterill.
Bullshit.

No doubt we are going through a bad run, and SD has questions to ask but that is just making stuff up.
This user liked this post: Burnleyareback2

Turftalkers mentor
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by Turftalkers mentor » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Only the uneducated would as some posters on here prove

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Bullshit.

No doubt we are going through a bad run, and SD has questions to ask but that is just making stuff up.
I don't know, I've not felt this bored and fed up with it since the end of Cotterills time, and I don't say that lightly.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:11 pm

Nah, I was bored and fed up when Cotterill was here as well, but he didn't have the success behind him that SD has had.

And there was a surprising amount of applause of the team from the JHU at the end of the game.

I don't think its fair to compare the two (just like its not fair to use 1987 as an excuse for everything)

I've been fed up when we were getting absolutely hammered towards the end of Stans reign, bored to tears under Cotterill.

I wasn't bored last night, just annoyed that we were not playing well and very annoyed at the missed chances.

Murger

Post by Murger » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Nah, I was bored and fed up when Cotterill was here as well, but he didn't have the success behind him that SD has had.

And there was a surprising amount of applause of the team from the JHU at the end of the game.

I don't think its fair to compare the two (just like its not fair to use 1987 as an excuse for everything)

I've been fed up when we were getting absolutely hammered towards the end of Stans reign, bored to tears under Cotterill.

I wasn't bored last night, just annoyed that we were not playing well and very annoyed at the missed chances.
The atmosphere is terrible, and IMO, it hasn't felt this bad since the Cott days. It just feels like nobody can be bothered.

bfcmik
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 1100 times

Post by bfcmik » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:25 pm

I am nowhere near the point of calling for his head yet. The credit he has earned in the last 6 years still outweigh the lack of motivation, lack of tactical awareness and lack of mobility in the players and the p1ss poor substitutions he has been making - why take off a winger (who wasn't achieving much but that was much, much more than the winger on the other side of the pitch) but leave on 2 target men who were both performing like Subbuteo players and bring on a mobile striker but stick him out on the wing?

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 969 times
Has Liked: 204 times

Post by kentonclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:27 pm

At the Royal Dyche is the beer as flat as the performances :?:

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:29 pm

The atmosphere is terrible, and IMO, it hasn't felt this bad since the Cott days. It just feels like nobody can be bothered.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I've realised that this is as good as its going to get for us. Doesn't mean I'm not bothered, just that I'm not sure we could ever repeat last season.

Plus he's been here a long time, and that does affect people.

But he's bought us back up first time of asking (not easy) and taken us to two wonderful finishes in the prem.

Also has to be said that if he's having problems with the players, then those players probably need to be shipped out.
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:31 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:I find it staggering that fair numbers of people are actually calling for Dyche’s head . Quite remarkable that people are blaming him for our cobbled together championship journeymen and bargain basement prem players for not replicating last seasons “ near miracle “
Twitter was akin to a lunatic asylum last night with SD being a major part of the puce faced seething hysteria .

To be brutally realistic we’ve simply performed to our “true” level this year and been breathtakingly incompetent in front of goal . Do people think SD doesn’t want high quality players ? He’s shuffling a tremendously limited ( at this level) pack . Do people really think if he played hung ho we’d have a chance I hell?

On past results he seriously deserves our loyalty now the chips are down .Bringing in another manager mid season could be disasterous
Thanks for that well resoned post AC.

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 969 times
Has Liked: 204 times

Post by kentonclaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:45 pm

It would be interesting to see the thread of "Predicted Finishing Position" before the season started to see how many posters thought that our true level would be bottom 4. Not many, I am sure, with many posters claiming that talk of a relegation scrap was the stuff of fantasy and doom mongering.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:49 pm

It's not our league position that's the problem, it's more the performances and lack of any signs of progression that are worrying people. At the moment he is taking us backwards.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:56 pm

NL Claret wrote:Those calling for dychey to go aren't offering any solutions as who to replace him with.

Options

Moyes
Keane
O Neill
Bradley
Brown
Dowie
BFS

The only guarantee is that if we look like going down BFS would save us, it's what he does and he does it bloody brilliantly.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1148 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:06 pm

I don’t think SD is taking us backwards as such ,but our ability to create and score in this premier league has proved beyond the majority of the squad . He’s worked wonders with what we’ve had but an ever so slightly aging squad is proving difficult to match the raised bar of this season . He needs time and a large wad of cash to steady the ship and keep us up until a buyer comes along and allows us to compete on a level footing .I actually thought we played some decent stuff last night and gave it everything against an inform side who had numerous players who’d walk into our 1st team

SkiptonClaret
Been Liked: 294 times
Has Liked: 92 times

Post by SkiptonClaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Has someone on this thread seriously suggested that he should put some youngsters in ? Dyche is the very last manager that would even consider that, he has about as much interest in youth than he does on the transfer market outside of the UK.
McNeill’s career will go the same way as O’Neill, Agyei, etc.
This user liked this post: Cleveleys_claret

ashtonlongsider
Been Liked: 493 times
Has Liked: 162 times

Post by ashtonlongsider » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Hand on heart after performances thus far this season, it hurts me to say it, but I can't see where we're going to pick up 30 more points from. If and it's still a big if and the inevitable happened, SD has a proven record at Championship level and IMO whilst we've got him in charge, were in safe hands.

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Because he has been found out tactically. Bentitez last night proved that with his tactic at corners of having no defenders back as he knew we have no chance to beat them on the counter attack. A 100 million plus team with no pace in this day and age is absolutely shocking

Wile E Coyote
Been Liked: 2887 times
Has Liked: 1760 times

Post by Wile E Coyote » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Because they are idiots, plain and simple.
The very reason we are playing united and city and not fleetwood or exeter is down to him. How any right thinking fan of Burnley could even contemplate getting rid clearly off their head.
Promoted as champs, into the very top flight, and he did it before, and finally we are where all clubs aim to be, and yet impatient and short sighted supporters aren't satisfied.
All clubs struggle from time to time, this mindless and awful over reaction nowadays that at the first sign of trouble, boot the manager out is crazy.
Sean Dyche shouldn't even be mentioned in a negative context at Burnley, I am genuinely shocked at our own fans with this crap.
These 2 users liked this post: Cubanclaret Bosscat

CBT
Been Liked: 108 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by CBT » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:52 pm

SkiptonClaret wrote:Has someone on this thread seriously suggested that he should put some youngsters in ? Dyche is the very last manager that would even consider that, he has about as much interest in youth than he does on the transfer market outside of the UK.
McNeill’s career will go the same way as O’Neill, Agyei, etc.
The kids do get the chance on loan
They need to prove their worth at lower level first which makes sense
Very few youngsters get a proper go in any prem team these days, probably because their simply not good enough or strong enough

SkiptonClaret
Been Liked: 294 times
Has Liked: 92 times

Post by SkiptonClaret » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:56 pm

CBT wrote:The kids do get the chance on loan
They need to prove their worth at lower level first which makes sense
Very few youngsters get a proper go in any prem team these days, probably because their simply not good enough or strong enough
You honestly think the likes of, say David Brooks at Bouremouth, would get a decent chance under Dyche ? No chance.

Noblelight
Been Liked: 50 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by Noblelight » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:57 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:How much time does he deserve with a 38% win ratio?
To be fair that would equate to 13/14 wins a season which would be more than enough to stay up.
UTC

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Why because we have been dog awful for not only
This season so far 20 games and 2 wins but since the turn of the year also. The football is turgid, SD has shown yet again his failings in the transfer market, SD is a one trick pony which has been found out by everyone else now as our tactics even down to the subs are so bloody rigid.

There’s more than a whiff in the air of a manager/team on its last legs. If we are to be a progressive club we need to pot SD now before January. If we stick with the same old same old then we are going down without a whimper and a huge rebuilding job required for next year.

Times long over due now for SD. It’s only going to get more toxic from here on in with turgid dycheball and the same moves game after game.

Parkvilla
Been Liked: 40 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Parkvilla » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:12 pm

Blackrod wrote:Possible answers and just answering the question here:

2 Wins in PL since the start of the season.
We were very lucky with one of the wins.
We've had poor performances virtually all season.
Negative tactics.
The same tactics game after game.
Failure to change things when not working.
Signing players to just sit in the bench.
A number of thrashings.
Disorganised defending.
Hoofball.
No plan B.
We are easy to play against.
We've been outplayed by the bottom teams.

He has spent over £100 million on players and we are still awful to watch
We are not entertaining.
Failing to prepare for Europe properly.
Yet another poor transfer window.
The worst start to the season since the 70s.
1 point off the bottom of the table.

I could go on. Yes Dyche has done well for us but this is now and he is not evolving as a manager.

Parkvilla
Been Liked: 40 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Parkvilla » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Spending over £100 million on players and still playing awful football while still bleating that we have no money.£100 million and we are going backwards.Get shut.