Britain's future

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Britain's future

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:07 am

I don't know why anyone is shocked at this happening. It's basically what we've been teaching our kids to do for at least a decade.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-46379548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is who we are now.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 660 times
Has Liked: 1219 times

Re: Britain's future

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:16 am

This, and the assault to her brother makes me sick to my stomach. Thankfully the thug who assaulted her brother is being dealt with but what sort of a nation must they think we are! The parents of the offenders should hang their heads in shame.

tybfc
Been Liked: 1303 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:44 am

PaintYorkClaretnBlue wrote:This, and the assault to her brother makes me sick to my stomach. Thankfully the thug who assaulted her brother is being dealt with but what sort of a nation must they think we are! The parents of the offenders should hang their heads in shame.
Perhaps just hang?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:01 am

tybfc wrote:Perhaps just hang?
Careful now. The anti-PC brigade will be clutching their pearls at your political incorrect humour.

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:29 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Careful now. The anti-PC brigade will be clutching their pearls at your political incorrect humour.
Your making those invisible boundaries again . How about those with common sense , decency and old fashioned values who find this incident appalling but don't agree with us harbouring the small minority of people here intent on blowing us up.
A bit of common sense like all of European countries should take on an appropriate level of asylum seekers that there land , population , and economy can sustain without affecting the quality of its public services or alternative ways to help should be identified.
PC has no common sense and tries shape how people think with black and white rules made up in white chambers. Racist neanderthal **** will usually bring up racist neanderthal **** who cannot always break the mould.

Maybe if they all had some better education and the area they live was invested in and more affluent this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

And just to add . The cane a complete mobile phone ban and national service wouldn't go a miss would it ? with our spoilt brat youth but the laughable PC brigade wouldn't allow that would they! They are to busy teaching them to hug it out and massaging their corrupt little minds.
These 2 users liked this post: claretandy Barry_Chuckle

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:17 am

Bfcboyo wrote:Your making those invisible boundaries again . How about those with common sense , decency and old fashioned values who find this incident appalling but don't agree with us harbouring the small minority of people here intent on blowing us up.
A bit of common sense like all of European countries should take on an appropriate level of asylum seekers that there land , population , and economy can sustain without affecting the quality of its public services or alternative ways to help should be identified.
PC has no common sense and tries shape how people think with black and white rules made up in white chambers. Racist neanderthal **** will usually bring up racist neanderthal **** who cannot always break the mould.

Maybe if they all had some better education and the area they live was invested in and more affluent this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

And just to add . The cane a complete mobile phone ban and national service wouldn't go a miss would it ? with our spoilt brat youth but the laughable PC brigade wouldn't allow that would they! They are to busy teaching them to hug it out and massaging their corrupt little minds.
Mobile phones are already banned in many secondary schools, but how would brutalising students with the cane teach them to be more respectful toward each other?

PutTheWheelieBinsOut
Been Liked: 194 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:34 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I don't know why anyone is shocked at this happening. It's basically what we've been teaching our kids to do for at least a decade.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-46379548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is who we are now.
So a fight between kids at school, is that what we are on about? shock well thats never happened before.

The boy who attacked the brother was charged with assault, if the police thought it was racially aggravated they would have without doubt added that to the charge, they didn't.

Are we going to see every fight that happens at school on the BBC news website or just the ones where one party in the fight happens to be a refugee or immigrant.

Fights have been going on for generations at school, nothing to see here, move on.

Instead of the BBC pushing their own agenda, maybe they should instead focus on the often young males who are getting stabbed every weekend in our towns and cities.
Last edited by PutTheWheelieBinsOut on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
This user liked this post: karatekid

brexit
Been Liked: 234 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by brexit » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:37 am

Read stephen pinkers book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bette ... Our_Nature" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(I don't usually rely on wikipedia but you get the underlying ideas ) it puts this "minor" incident into perspective.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:55 am

The school my kid goes to has a complete mobile phone ban*

The school my sister teaches at doesn't. She has to deal with parents ringing their kids during lessons.

*almost all kids have them still because the catchment area for the school is massive and everyone comes by in by bus

Banning phones would be a great start.

Course, funding schools properly as well would help

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:57 am

Thing is, it is a racially motivated assault to normal people.

But if you want to pretend its normal bullying and its all part of going to school, you carry on.
These 2 users liked this post: Burnley Ace Cleveleys_claret

PutTheWheelieBinsOut

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:06 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Thing is, it is a racially motivated assault to normal people.

But if you want to pretend its normal bullying and its all part of going to school, you carry on.
Well in the brother's case the police/cps thought it wasn't, if you know more details than them about the case, i'm sure they would welcome your phone call, or are you just pushing your own agenda?

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4159 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:12 am

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/n ... rd-attack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bit closer to home, I take it we taught these kids to do this too ?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:19 am

The Police/CPS would have to decide what the best chance of a conviction is as I understand it.

If you think its just normal bullying, then thats pretty impressive.

Course, I've probably got an advantage here in that I know from reading about it this morning that the lad who did this has loads of Tommy Robinson stuff on his social media pages.

So he's been radicalised to hate immigrants cos they are not white and happen to be muslims. We need to do something about these hate preachers don't you think?
This user liked this post: hampsteadclaret

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:23 am

PutTheWheelieBinsOut wrote:Well in the brother's case the police/cps thought it wasn't, if you know more details than them about the case, i'm sure they would welcome your phone call, or are you just pushing your own agenda?
LC is only a fan of "experts" when it's about Brexit.

PutTheWheelieBinsOut

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:24 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:The Police/CPS would have to decide what the best chance of a conviction is as I understand it.

If you think its just normal bullying, then thats pretty impressive.

Course, I've probably got an advantage here in that I know from reading about it this morning that the lad who did this has loads of Tommy Robinson stuff on his social media pages.

So he's been radicalised to hate immigrants cos they are not white and happen to be muslims. We need to do something about these hate preachers don't you think?
Oh so you have decided that because of his Twitter account this must be a racially motivated crime?

I find that people who post Tommy Robinson on social media are not radicalised just lacking in education.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I don't know why anyone is shocked at this happening. It's basically what we've been teaching our kids to do for at least a decade.

This is who we are now.
So who are you blaming for kids being racist thugs?
Parents
Government/education system
Media
Society.

Combination of all of them?

Why at least the last 10 years?
Uncontrolled immigration has been going on for nearly 20 years last time I checked, there's even been an admission of that by the former PM who opened the flood gates.

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

AndrewJB wrote:Mobile phones are already banned in many secondary schools, but how would brutalising students with the cane teach them to be more respectful toward each other?
It wouldn't, it's just something people over the age of 50 throw out there every time there's a story like this, as though there were no wrong uns back in the 60s.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 am

I think its fair to say its both.

Must dash, have kids to get to school!

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am

CM, you used to be intelligent and post stuff that made sense.

Too much hanging around with knuckle dragging EDL members can have that effect on you.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1147 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 am

I’d genuinely presumed this was a racially motivated attack ? Or was it just a school fight where the “ loser “ happened to be a recently arrived Syrian ? If he was attacked because of his skin colour the other lad should feel the full force of the law .If it’s just some bellend school bully I guess if he caused bodily harm he should/could also be prosecuted and dealt with by the school .

And if it’s just some random school scrap we’ll its time for everyone to surely move along ??

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:38 am

I see the virtue signallers have raised over 70k for him, i must have missed them doing it for grooming victims.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:42 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:CM, you used to be intelligent and post stuff that made sense.

Too much hanging around with knuckle dragging EDL members can have that effect on you.
I realised how futile making well thought out arguments was on here when I was repeatedly called racist for arguing against religious fundamentalists.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1147 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:42 am

Just had a look at the BBC site and the lad was pushed to the floor and had water poured over him .. is this what people are howling at ?looks like bullying ( which is a horrible business ) and I also see the lads had £100,000 raised on the back of it ! Good for him . It’s all pretty distasteful but can you imagine how many minor incidents between pupils ( regardless of race/gender ) must take place every single day? I hope it brings the bullying aspect to light and I hope the BBC haven’t done this solely on the race issue

Chip Harrison
Been Liked: 126 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by Chip Harrison » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:45 am

claretandy wrote:I see the virtue signallers have raised over 70k for him, i must have missed them doing it for grooming victims.
How can you be cynical about an act of kindness? Sometimes I really wonder about the posters that inhabit this board.
These 4 users liked this post: Rileybobs Lancasterclaret hampsteadclaret Imploding Turtle

PutTheWheelieBinsOut

Post by PutTheWheelieBinsOut » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:52 am

I also think actually the young people of today are the most racially tolerant generation out there in the UK today, the older generations could take lessons from them.

I agree also that bullying should be taken far more seriously, I would be absolutely mortified if one of my kids was bullying another kid.

We need more parents like this dad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF73pJMPO8o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: nil_desperandum

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6891 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:52 am

Chip Harrison wrote:How can you be cynical about an act of kindness? Sometimes I really wonder about the posters that inhabit this board.
The fact that people on this thread have responded with examples of incidents where white people are the victims really shows them for who they are. Then condemning the generosity and goodwill that people have shown towards the victims here.

I’m ashamed to support the same football club as some of the scumbags who post on here.
These 7 users liked this post: Falcon Lancasterclaret Bordeauxclaret Chip Harrison hampsteadclaret Imploding Turtle Cleveleys_claret

Falcon
Been Liked: 892 times
Has Liked: 1161 times

Post by Falcon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:52 am

I always just assume that anyone who uses the term 'virtue signalling' tends to be a selfish b*stard who wouldn't lift their little finger for a charitable cause. And even if they do charity work, an attitude of 'my charity is better than yours' does nobody any favours.

I think if a poster is using a thread about an immigrant child being beaten up to bang on irrelevantly (yet again) about Asian grooming gangs with some whataboutery then that says all you need to know about them.

Claretandy, you have my contempt.
These 6 users liked this post: claretandy Chip Harrison SammyBoy hampsteadclaret Imploding Turtle Rileybobs

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5516 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:56 am

claretandy wrote:I see the virtue signallers have raised over 70k for him, i must have missed them doing it for grooming victims.
What stopped you from setting up a fundraising page for them?
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:57 am

Claretandy is a closet racist. I don’t know why he doesn’t just come out and embrace his racism rather than hiding behind a hideously thin veil. It’s almost like he’s scared.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:58 am

PutTheWheelieBinsOut wrote:Oh so you have decided that because of his Twitter account this must be a racially motivated crime?

I find that people who post Tommy Robinson on social media are not radicalised just lacking in education.
Strange, that's very much the same as the "bury your head in the sand" accusation that's thrown at the "libtards".

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:59 am

Rileybobs wrote:Claretandy is a closet racist. I don’t know why he doesn’t just come out and embrace his racism rather than hiding behind a hideously thin veil. It’s almost like he’s scared.
ah, the James O'Brien level of insult.

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:59 am

If the cap fits...

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:00 am

claretandy wrote:ah, the James O'Brien level of insult.
I don’t listen to James O’Brien. It’s not an insult, I’m just pointing out that you’re a racist and your attempts to hide it are tragic.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:07 am

Being racist is fine. You're allowed to not like people because of the colour of their skin or religion.

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:07 am

EDL training - when committing an assault on a refugee don’t say anything, that way the police have no evidence that the hostility was based on race.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:14 am

Yeah, you keep going on about that CM

EDL Training Part II - keep saying Islam isn't a race, so you can say whatever you like and not be called racist.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2097 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 am

Pretty poor that this family have escaped Syria and both kids are now having to deal with this, not sure how anyone can feel otherwise tbh. Haven't got a problem with the fundraising page, if it proves to this Syrian family that we aren't all small minded racist bigots then it can't be a bad thing. Think I'd be looking to move to a different area and start again if I was them.
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Beamish SammyBoy

Somethingfishy
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 510 times

Post by Somethingfishy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:39 am

Some of the beliefs demonstrated on this thread are genuinely scary. That is both sides! I am genuinely sitting here in disbelief at what i am reading. Have we ever been as polarised as we are now? Common sense has been thrown out of the window it seems.

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:CM, you used to be intelligent and post stuff that made sense.

The one thing that post shows, is that you can be bigoted and offensive without being racist.
This user liked this post: Somethingfishy

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:00 am

Bullying is abhorrent.

Racism is abhorrent.

Raising money on the back of this is abhorrent.

The floodgates will be well and truly opened now.

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:13 am

JohnMac wrote:Bullying is abhorrent.

Racism is abhorrent.

Raising money on the back of this is abhorrent.

The floodgates will be well and truly opened now.
It is totally and utterly disproportionate..bordering on obscene.

What happened to these kids is a disgrace. So is rasing this money.

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:23 am

Somethingfishy wrote:It is totally and utterly disproportionate..bordering on obscene.

What happened to these kids is a disgrace. So is rasing this money.
The Grenfell Disaster Fund is proof enough how good intention is often misguided.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:25 am

The family did not set up the fundraising page. They aren't seeking to profit from it so I'm not sure how it can be called obscene.

It would be nice if they chose to give the money to an anti-bullying charity or other good cause rather than pocketing it themselves.

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:32 am

TheFamilyCat wrote:The family did not set up the fundraising page. They aren't seeking to profit from it so I'm not sure how it can be called obscene.

It would be nice if they chose to give the money to an anti-bullying charity or other God cause rather than pocketing it themselves.
The amount is obscene. It is obscene when you think of the good causes it could have gone to. When you think of all the youngsters struggling to raise money to get a deposit or go to uni.
I hope they do give the money to an anti-bullying charity or maybe the people that set this up should have thought of that first? Would have been much more appropriate.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:40 am

Ok, I accept that I misunderstood what aspect you were calling obscene.

But people have given of their own free will. I'm sure the amount is way beyond anything the organisers predicted so it's harsh to question them for trying to do a good thing.

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:41 am

Bringing this "My charity is better than yours" silliness to its natural (albeit also silly) conclusion, can we not just work out which of the thousands of good causes available to us is the most virtuous and just give all of our money to that?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:47 am

The one thing that post shows, is that you can be bigoted and offensive without being racist.
No, I'm saying that EDL members are knuckle draggers. Which they are.

You saying that they are not? I'd need a lot more proof* than what I've seen of the EDL to think there are anything different

*proof does not mean stuff on the side of a bus btw, cos I know how much you lot rely on that

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:51 am

Falcon wrote:Bringing this "My charity is better than yours" silliness to its natural (albeit also silly) conclusion, can we not just work out which of the thousands of good causes available to us is the most virtuous and just give all of our money to that?
If you think that giving a family over 100k because of their colour of skin, where they are from and because their children were bullied is a good cause compared to cancer charities etc then you really need to give your head a massive wobble.

Yes it is digraceful what occurred. It was more than likely racially motivated in this case. However what happened to those kids happens to kids all over the country every day..skin colour, religion etc often has nothing to do with it. It is not right but it happens. Do these other childrens families get over 100k given to them?

It actually undermines the original problem and distracts away from it. Like i said i hope the money ends up at an anti-bullying charity. Where it should have been aimed at the start.
This user liked this post: Top Claret

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:54 am

I get where you are coming from Somethingfishy but these people are refugees.

They don't have anything because they are refugees.

I'm not going to criticise the generosity of people in this case, or the Grenfell Tower case because what happened to them is completely beyond our comprehension*.

*I know nothing of their personal circumstances, but its perfectly possible that it could be as bad as it could possibly be.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am

Bfcboyo wrote:Your making those invisible boundaries again . How about those with common sense , decency and old fashioned values who find this incident appalling but don't agree with us harbouring the small minority of people here intent on blowing us up.

Wow. All i did was mock an anticipated response to a joke.