Britain's future

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: Britain's future

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:58 am

SmudgetheClaret wrote:good for you a leftist loves nothing more than a good virtue signal..
What you on about now?

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:08 am

BleedingClaret wrote:I'm talking about Asians
Brexit in northern mill towns was not about European immigrants but years of disillusionment from white people about the plight of their towns, the people that are populating them and I think the feeling that they are not holy averse to terrorism and then the bloody grooming as the authorities turned a blind eye was the final straw.
How does voting to leave the EU tackle resentment about Asians (and presumably Muslims) living in northern England. Did the people who voted with this mentality know that doing the former wouldn't change the latter in any way? Also, this post is still here more than 24 hours later so presumably free speech isn't totally finished eh?

pureclaret
Been Liked: 433 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Post by pureclaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:19 am

not quite the same as bullying, racism, sexism or any other ism, but do sometimes think PC has gone mad. At school there was a bollocking tree, that a group of pupils (usually 4)would grab an arm or leg and run at the tree with the lucky contestant would have his legs pulled wide and oohhh arggg would echo round the school, luckily when it happened to me just as my crown jewels were about to come into contact a teacher came out and shouted at them. But no body excluded some got the cane for various offences when I first arrived at the school to when I left that you had to go and sit in a classroom for all breaks for sometimes up to a week. Bad in summer good in rain days. Was that bullying ???? (the punishment not the crime)

But I digress the reason for why I think PC gone mad My grandson who is 7 got in trouble and his parents called in to school his crime was that when the classes at the school singing competition his class lost in the final because one of his class had one pupil who was not singing and was looking round the room at others. After when they were leaving my grandson did the most vile of things he said to the boy '' are you stupid not singing '' the boy went to a teacher crying (he has learning difficulty's) Now if my grandson had done this because of the learning difficulty, then I agree he should be in trouble, but he did not. But my story does not end there after his parents had stopped him watching tv or playing on his ipad for 2 weeks he was back at school after the half term and they were playing football class against class when he did the most disgraceful play on the football field and picked up the ball and threw it to his team mate. free kick given goal scored. when they came to pick the team for the next game 2 of the kids said he could not pay because he was stupid, he asked the teacher if this was right and the reply was well it is a bit stupid to pick the ball up. He does not like football and in fact is forced to watch a team down the road.

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:22 am

Leftist bible "ism"

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:28 am

pureclaret wrote:not quite the same as bullying, racism, sexism or any other ism, but do sometimes think PC has gone mad. At school there was a bollocking tree, that a group of pupils (usually 4)would grab an arm or leg and run at the tree with the lucky contestant would have his legs pulled wide and oohhh arggg would echo round the school, luckily when it happened to me just as my crown jewels were about to come into contact a teacher came out and shouted at them. But no body excluded some got the cane for various offences when I first arrived at the school to when I left that you had to go and sit in a classroom for all breaks for sometimes up to a week. Bad in summer good in rain days. Was that bullying ???? (the punishment not the crime)
Bullying, assault, possibly torture. Take your pick.

But I digress the reason for why I think PC gone mad My grandson who is 7 got in trouble and his parents called in to school his crime was that when the classes at the school singing competition his class lost in the final because one of his class had one pupil who was not singing and was looking round the room at others. After when they were leaving my grandson did the most vile of things he said to the boy '' are you stupid not singing '' the boy went to a teacher crying (he has learning difficulty's) Now if my grandson had done this because of the learning difficulty, then I agree he should be in trouble, but he did not. But my story does not end there after his parents had stopped him watching tv or playing on his ipad for 2 weeks he was back at school after the half term and they were playing football class against class when he did the most disgraceful play on the football field and picked up the ball and threw it to his team mate. free kick given goal scored. when they came to pick the team for the next game 2 of the kids said he could not pay because he was stupid, he asked the teacher if this was right and the reply was well it is a bit stupid to pick the ball up. He does not like football and in fact is forced to watch a team down the road.
Your grandson's parents punished your grandson. That's not political correctness, that's parenting. What did the school do beyond talking to the kid and his parents?

Also, I don't understand the point of the football story.

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1468 times
Has Liked: 1839 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:28 am

The raising of funds for the Syrians is great perhaps the family may move to a more racially tolerant area like Burnley

pureclaret
Been Liked: 433 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Post by pureclaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:46 am

Bullying, assault, possibly torture. Take your pick.
Do you mean the cane or the sitting in the classroom?

Parenting is good, that is not the point, the point of football story is that the children calling someone stupid for doing something stupid should have been treated the same regardless of one child having difficulties or not. unless the child is being picked on for his difficulties.
All it did was make my grandson see the child with problems as someone who got him in trouble where the other boys were better at football and therefore allowed to highlight his lack of football ability. Hes forgoton about it now and plays with all the boys.
My point is that children do not see other children as different unless it is highlighted, it is when they and we get older we may feel different.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:52 am

pureclaret wrote:Bullying, assault, possibly torture. Take your pick.
Do you mean the cane or the sitting in the classroom?

Parenting is good, that is not the point, the point of football story is that the children calling someone stupid for doing something stupid should have been treated the same regardless of one child having difficulties or not. unless the child is being picked on for his difficulties.
All it did was make my grandson see the child with problems as someone who got him in trouble where the other boys were better at football and therefore allowed to highlight his lack of football ability. Hes forgoton about it now and plays with all the boys.
My point is that children do not see other children as different unless it is highlighted, it is when they and we get older we may feel different.
I was talking primarily about the bollocking tree, but yes, the cane counts too.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:07 am

The irony of Imploding turtle is that his luvvie husky remit supports political mob rule in that the western media supports the discrimminatory oppression of the developed male and the silent majority, under the auspices of anti-elitism and a simulacrum of fair play to ape societal equality and global parity via an encouragement and a bringing to the cultural fore of social and ethnic and religious minority groups that act up and brook no argument to their triumphalist ubber alles cause.

As this mandate is excited via the collective unconscious, the inevitable backlash of the collective unconscious is a rogue's state and a lawless Britain and individual acts of misplaced anger that directly feed back into the political mandate FOR A FURTHER ROUND OF MEDIA OPPRESSION ACCORDING TO A SIMULACRUM OF SOCIETAL EQUALITY AND FAIR PLAY.

It's a self-fulfilling political model of divide and rule that imploding turtle falls for every time, for the self-promotion of his righteous indignation as a way to appoint his perceived societal status, like the luvvie husky he always is, in other words pure muppetology.

The culture gif is designed to create despair at the infernal construction of it without a way to actually get at it, on every front. Imploding turtle is the hampster in the wheel.

It's the political media imposition of a stick to create an illusion of a carrot, it's a negative stimulation and agitation for the purposes of exciting a function of idealism for the creation of a better world according to an absurd political science computational model of creativity and the notion of invention being centred around drastic circumstance.

It's a cultural model designed by a committee that has studied rats and not humans, as a creative I know that negativity and oppression and necessity IS NOT THE 'MOTHER OF INVENTION,' such ideology is an insult to the developed mind, it's a trampling of it. It's a gauntlet laid down to the populace of 'sink or swim' enacted with farm implements upon a Swiss watch.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:23 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:No, i don't live in Stoneyholme. Though I did live on Bush St when i was 18.
Currently my household has me, an Asian lad and a black woman living in it. Wanna carry on suggesting where I live isn't multicultural enough for my opinion to count?
My gf at uni was black. As was my roommate who lived with me for 2 out of 3 years. In fact, half our crew was multinational. I used to get **** took out of me in my classes (good natured) for having no English mates because I hung around with all the international students

Im still a racist apparently though, so don't use that one as a defence turts

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:47 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:My gf at uni was black. As was my roommate who lived with me for 2 out of 3 years. In fact, half our crew was multinational. I used to get **** took out of me in my classes (good natured) for having no English mates because I hung around with all the international students

I have Muslim cousins, but yeah, i'm still a racist apparently.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:00 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:My gf at uni was black. As was my roommate who lived with me for 2 out of 3 years. In fact, half our crew was multinational. I used to get **** took out of me in my classes (good natured) for having no English mates because I hung around with all the international students

I'm defending nothing. Smudge raised doubt about my commitment to multiculturalism because i don't live in Stonyholme, i merely debunked his idiocy.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6902 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:12 pm

claretandy wrote:I have Muslim cousins, but yeah, i'm still a racist apparently.
You can have friends and family of different ethnicities and still be racist. When your posting history gives strong evidence that you are a racist I'm not sure having muslim cousins is a very credible defence.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:23 pm

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... g-15483024" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is how we should welcome refugees and people seeking asylum. These are people who love the idea of this country so much that they're willing to risk their lives just for the chance to live here. Why is it that for some people this isn't a source of pride in this country?

Maybe there's still hope for our kids.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Here's another one for you to be concerned about turtle somehow I don't think it will bother your the same..
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/1 ... -violence/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:44 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:Here's another one for you to be concerned about turtle somehow I don't think it will bother your the same..
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/1 ... -violence/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By your own "thinking" neither you nor Breitbart cared either until it happened to a Syrian boy and his sister and didn't like that they were getting sympathy.

The difference is that i care even more that we seem to be teaching our kids to hate refugees whereas the likes of you seem to be OK with that. Which makes sense since it's people like you are the ones spreading the hate.

I accept that bullying happens and it'll always happen, and i object to it adequately. But i object to it even more than usual when it is largely as a result of adults being prejudiced against the kind of people being bullied.

Bullying kids because they're refugees is a consequence of people like you buying hate rags like the Daily Mail that presents this kid as a rat, and of people like you supporting people like Tommy Robinson, and cheering him on, as he treats all Muslims as if they're terrorists.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:By your own "thinking" neither you nor Breitbart cared either until it happened to a Syrian boy and his sister and didn't like that they were getting sympathy.

The difference is that i care even more that we seem to be teaching our kids to hate refugees whereas the likes of you seem to be OK with that. Which makes sense since it's people like you are the ones spreading the hate.

I accept that bullying happens and it'll always happen, and i object to it adequately. But i object to it even more than usual when it is largely as a result of adults being prejudiced against the kind of people being bullied.
confirmed..

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:50 pm

research
Last edited by SmudgetheClaret on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:51 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:This article was the 1st of Dec so your saying it got published in retaliation for a incident that hadn't happened yet how odd..
That's today, dumbass.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6902 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Hahaha. Smudge, you’re getting the run around. Take a night off, it’s embarrassing.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:53 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:That's today, dumbass.
well it looked like an old tape ha but the message is clear..

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5521 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:25 pm

claretandy wrote:I have Muslim cousins, but yeah, i'm still a racist apparently.
Your family gatherings must be fun.

Ps. I don't believe you anyway.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:23 am

Spijed wrote:On the flip side, is there a single shred of evidence that the Syrian kid beat up that girl, as Tommy Robinson claims?

I couldn't give a **** about Tommy Robinson, why not give your constant whatabout a rest

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:29 am

Regarding Tommy Robinson, its just the safest bed ever to assume that anyone who supports him is like that priest in Father Ted who has lots of WWII memorabilia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q95t2ulrXW4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 am

The mother of the bully turns out to be a piece of ****. Who'd have guessed?

What chance did this kid have of being raised decently when his mother spits at people and called them terrorists because they're brown?

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 985 times
Has Liked: 1656 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:57 pm

SammyBoy wrote:How does voting to leave the EU tackle resentment about Asians (and presumably Muslims) living in northern England. Did the people who voted with this mentality know that doing the former wouldn't change the latter in any way? Also, this post is still here more than 24 hours later so presumably free speech isn't totally finished eh?
Asians - It doesn't
Voters - No they didn't
Free Speech - After an act of pure insanity, plead insanity and they'll try and prove you sane

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Another racist attack, this time in Bradford
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... lice-fight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I did check for certain posters outrage, couldn't find any so I thought I would make some of you aware of it

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:32 pm

Police have the evidence, they will be caught and they will go to prison.

Its what happens.

What exactly do you want people to say?

The problem is that people on here like highlighting attacks by muslims and brown people, and forgetting that other people do it as well.

No doubt these things are a problem, and you wish they weren't, but they are always going to happen, whether we are in the EU, Schengen, whatever
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bartons baggage
Been Liked: 597 times
Has Liked: 541 times

Post by bartons baggage » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Damo wrote:Another racist attack, this time in Bradford
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... lice-fight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I did check for certain posters outrage, couldn't find any so I thought I would make some of you aware of it
Is it a gang who spray tan or out of control sun bed abusers?

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Some proper cowards in that video.
These 2 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret Imploding Turtle

bartons baggage
Been Liked: 597 times
Has Liked: 541 times

Post by bartons baggage » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:58 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Police have the evidence, they will be caught and they will go to prison.

Its what happens.

The problem is that people on here like highlighting attacks by muslims and brown people, and forgetting that other people do it as well.

No doubt these things are a problem, and you wish they weren't, but they are always going to happen, whether we are in the EU, Schengen, whatever
Muslims and Brown people, you couldn't make it up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:12 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Police have the evidence, they will be caught and they will go to prison.

Its what happens.

I don't particularly want anyone to say anything really.
It's quite local to some, so thought it was worthy of posting on a similar thread. I saw the video and remembered the outrage at the time and assumed the same posters would be equally outraged by this.
Lancasterclaret wrote:The problem is that people on here like highlighting attacks by muslims and brown people, and forgetting that other people do it as well.

I've posted this on a thread that was the opposite of what you describe. You have posted several times on here previously. Not sure why you are so bothered by my post. Do you only highlight attacks by people who are caucasian?
Lancasterclaret wrote:No doubt these things are a problem, and you wish they weren't, but they are always going to happen, whether we are in the EU, Schengen, whatever
Not everything is about Brexit pal. Though I'm sure some people linked the original incident to that

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:22 pm

Damo wrote:Another racist attack, this time in Bradford

What if, and I know this is difficult for you to understand because it requires thinking, but what if the people you're sneering at didn't know about it?

And i'll be honest, even if i had heard about it i would probably just post a link to the video instead of linking an article that doesn't mention racism and then claim that it was a racist attack. But it seems you were too giddy about the fact that it's a group of non-whites attacking someone to notice that the article you shared doesn't support your representation.

Do you know what this suggests? It suggests that you really don't give a **** about the story, only about how it can be presented. I'll let everyone else make up their mind about what kind of person that makes you.

Also, remember that time you were so excited by a terrorist attack being committed by a lefty that you shared that on here too, only for it to turn out that you had swallowed fake news created by 4chan bigots? Because I remember. I still have the screenshot saved to my Imgur, want to see it to jog your memory? I'll find it if you like.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:25 pm

Also, if i was going to see this video it'd likely be because it will have been posted here https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And having looked just now i can see that it was posted 3 hours ago.

I honestly can't imagine how giddy you must've been when you noticed no one had posted it Damo. I hope it fulfilled you for the evening.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Why have you posted it Damo ?
What do you expect people to say or conclude ?

Hold the back page - people of all colours do bad things.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Also, remember that time you were so excited by a terrorist attack being committed by a lefty that you shared that on here too, only for it to turn out that you had swallowed fake news created by 4chan bigots? Because I remember. I still have the screenshot saved to my Imgur, want to see it to jog your memory? I'll find it if you like.
Fake News!!! Youre always claiming youve got some kind of post or picture to prove your point but like in this case its obvious you havent. Fancy pretending you have a sreenshot of one of Damo's old post saved

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:45 pm

TVC15 wrote:Hold the back page - people of all colours do bad things.
That's basically my point

Damo

Post by Damo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:08 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:What if, and I know this is difficult for you to understand because it requires thinking, but what if the people you're sneering at didn't know about it?

And i'll be honest, even if i had heard about it i would probably just post a link to the video instead of linking an article that doesn't mention racism and then claim that it was a racist attack. But it seems you were too giddy about the fact that it's a group of non-whites attacking someone to notice that the article you shared doesn't support your representation.

Do you know what this suggests? It suggests that you really don't give a **** about the story, only about how it can be presented. I'll let everyone else make up their mind about what kind of person that makes you.

Also, remember that time you were so excited by a terrorist attack being committed by a lefty that you shared that on here too, only for it to turn out that you had swallowed fake news created by 4chan bigots? Because I remember. I still have the screenshot saved to my Imgur, want to see it to jog your memory? I'll find it if you like.
I posted it for you Charlie.
Usually when you see a video (I'll pretend it's been on the internet for 7 hours without you seeing it) of a bunch of kids attacking someone with different coloured skin than them, you come on here and blame it on years and years of institutional racism by pretty much everyone. So it was interesting to see your reaction. Getting all defensive about it kind of confirms what I already think

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5154 times
Has Liked: 795 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:13 am

Oh my goodness! You mean that descendants from the Indian sub-continent can be nasty racists as well?

I always thought that they were the victims of Tommy Robinson's James Bond villain plan to take over the world.

You must not judge though, until Lancaster tells us how he copes with the gangs of descendants from the Indian sub-continent where he lives.

It's apparently all our fault for having an Empire anyway.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:38 am

Damo wrote:I posted it for you Charlie.
Usually when you see a video (I'll pretend it's been on the internet for 7 hours without you seeing it) of a bunch of kids attacking someone with different coloured skin than them, you come on here and blame it on years and years of institutional racism by pretty much everyone. So it was interesting to see your reaction. Getting all defensive about it kind of confirms what I already think
"usually when you see a video of a bunch of kids attacking someone ..."

How many times have I posted such videos? Why do you have to lie? And it's a needless, worthless lie too. Implying that I have a habit of posting videos of kids attacking other kids simply to smear me as some kind of hypocrite for not posting another video. Like, seriously, are you ****** in the head or something? Are you this obsessed with me that you need to reach like this to attack me?

What a sad act.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:48 am

Yep, despite it being all over Twitter all day yesterday, the usual suspects are very quiet......

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5521 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:21 am

AndyClaret wrote:Yep, despite it being all over Twitter all day yesterday, the usual suspects are very quiet......
But you tend to accuse the “usual suspects” of being “terrorist sympathisers”, “victim blamers” and “grooming apologists”.

So you’d expect them to be defending the attackers wouldn’t you? So then being quiet is a good thing isn’t it? Or does it just prove how wrong you are?

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 am

TheFamilyCat wrote:But you tend to accuse the “usual suspects” of being “terrorist sympathisers”, “victim blamers” and “grooming apologists”.

So you’d expect them to be defending the attackers wouldn’t you? So then being quiet is a good thing isn’t it? Or does it just prove how wrong you are?
I'd expect the usual left-wing agitators to treat both crimes equally, but they don't, i wonder why ?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:53 am

That's basically my point
Which no one would disagree with.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:05 am

Do you live in Bradford BOT?

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2590 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:33 am

Both 'sides' equally guilty on this thread of using vicious assaults to make a point. And no doubt both absolutely convinced that their motives are better and more honest than the other.

Both incidents to me look like a bunch of cowardly t**ts picking on easy targets. If you went to a crap school in the 80s/90s you'll have seen the same. I've seen white kids do it to white kids, white kids do it to Asian kids, Asian kids do it to white kids and to tie it all up neatly, Asian kids do it to Asian kids. Happened loads at our school, but of course it didn't get filmed and pasted on social media.

Some kids are right bastards, some will stay that way. Tis human nature but it's not because of what colour they are or because their dads voted Brexit.
This user liked this post: Damo